PDA

View Full Version : Don Nelson can/will tie Lenny Wilkens' all time record tonight

asandhu23
04-04-2010, 05:24 PM
versus the Raptors. Last time we faced the Raptors we beat them by 12 points.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 05:33 PM
so? you faced a raptors team that was struggling.

your in our turf now sunny boy.

mod needs to change the title to "don nelson will not match Lenny Wilken's Record Tonight"

td0tsfinest
04-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Sure Don Nelson can tie Lenny Wilkens record tonight but he won't.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 05:39 PM
stick to posting news in the general discussions forum.

SA5195
04-04-2010, 05:47 PM
You guys don't even have Ellis.

But we'll see about that :guns:

_KB24_
I think he will tie it tonight. Their both horrible defensively, and it's going to be a shootout. I have GSW by 8.

JordansBulls
versus the Raptors. Last time we faced the Raptors we beat them by 12 points.

Go Warriors.
:clap:

iFYouSeekAmy
04-04-2010, 05:50 PM
In case you guys didn't know, Ellis ruins our team's chemistry.

Warriors are more capable winning without him.

But, unfortunately, I predict a lose

alencp3
04-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Raptors by 26

iFYouSeekAmy
04-04-2010, 05:55 PM

mod needs to change the title to "don nelson will not match Lenny Wilken's Record Tonight"

We were struggling ever since the beginning of the season.. it gets worse every time.
and we played with 8 guys against your 10+ roster.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 06:00 PM

i agree with that. everytime i watch the warriors play, ellis kills the team but currys looks like a god.

We were struggling ever since the beginning of the season.. it gets worse every time.
and we played with 8 guys against your 10+ roster.

well if they are struggling the whole season, doesnt that mean they suck? and yeah i know they have been injured the whole year.

we will have to see.

dtmagnet
04-04-2010, 06:06 PM
It will be a fun game, good luck Golden State!

asandhu23
04-04-2010, 06:07 PM

Sure Don Nelson can tie Lenny Wilkens record tonight but he won't.

stick to posting news in the general discussions forum.

Raptors by 26

Lets talk after the game.

GodsSon
04-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Raptors by 26

lol

RocketsRule
04-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Toronto has been playing some great ball, Bosh has really been beasting. I'd be surprised if they lost.

Still I want them to lose and Chicago to get into the playoffs so Bosh comes to Houston this summer :p

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Wow a warriors fan? Thats rare.

asandhu23
04-04-2010, 06:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbn72J8ass4

We Warriors fans happen to be the best in NBA

Ollie Tabooger
04-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Raptors 146-129

tredigs
04-04-2010, 06:56 PM

Funny that a Raptors fan would say that. We're nowhere near the playoffs this year and still average higher attendance than Toronto. Pretty well known that we're among best fans in the league.

Toronto can't hang with the Warriors backcourt (even with no Monta), so they'll be needing a big night out of Bosh if they want to win this one. Dubs finally have one of their injured bigs back (Turiaf), so it won't be quite as easy.

I'd say the Warriors take this one down and Nellie gets his record. You can thank us later Bulls fans.

Kdirt
04-04-2010, 06:57 PM
i hope not, i want more ping pong balls

JermanJaysFan
04-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Lets talk after the game.

I agree. But you did start it.

IRUAM #21
04-04-2010, 07:02 PM

I'm convinced, all those yellow shirts and screams after a basket make the Warriors fans the best, no doubt about it, no other team's fans scream like that.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Funny that a Raptors fan would say that. We're nowhere near the playoffs this year and still average higher attendance than Toronto. Pretty well known that we're among best fans in the league.

Toronto can't hang with the Warriors backcourt (even with no Monta), so they'll be needing a big night out of Bosh if they want to win this one. Dubs finally have one of their injured bigs back (Turiaf), so it won't be quite as easy.

I'd say the Warriors take this one down and Nellie gets his record. You can thank us later Bulls fans.

:laugh: maybe you average a higher attendance because you guys have a bigger seat capacity? raps games are pretty much sold out every game. plus, we have the whole country supporting our team, plus other countries around the world.

the only player we cant hang with is steph and maybe maggette. warriors cant hang with the frontcourt.

tredigs
04-04-2010, 07:14 PM
:laugh: maybe you average a higher attendance because you guys have a bigger seat capacity? raps games are pretty much sold out every game. plus, we have the whole country supporting our team, plus other countries around the world.

the only player we cant hang with is steph and maybe maggette. warriors cant hang with the frontcourt.

Haha, well with an entire country supporting your team, you'd think you could manage sell outs every night?

Oracle Arena (Warriors) holds 19,500 people. The Air Canada Centre holds 19,800. And the Warriors still have higher attendance numbers. So no, appears that even with a completely depleted team due to injury, the Bay Area fans still come out in higher numbers than Toronto to support our club and watch Steph Curry light it up every night.

CB29
04-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Haha, well with an entire country supporting your team, you'd think you could manage sell outs every night?

Oracle Arena (Warriors) holds 19,500 people. The Air Canada Centre holds 19,800. And the Warriors still have higher attendance numbers. So no, appears that even with a completely depleted team due to injury, the Bay Area fans still come out in higher numbers than Toronto to support our club and watch Steph Curry light it up every night.

the raps also have to compete with the leafs and the jays whose season is starting right now... and they aren't playing their best ball of the season... put a decent time in t-dot and they'll break the all-time attendance numbers in the nba

Public Enemy #1
04-04-2010, 07:19 PM

I didn't know everybody has been supporting Toronto... I thought everybody was joining the Thunder bandwagon. lol Nobody supports the Raptors besides Raptors fans. Warriors have higher attendance than the Raptors even with one of the worst records in the league and it isn't because of more seats. :facepalm:

Ragun
04-04-2010, 07:20 PM

dude. its the toronto raptors, not canada raptors. people from around toronto to the games. no one from BC is going to come to toronto just to watch a raptors game unless they are on a vacation or something.

link me the site where you get your stats from.

just like you guys, the raptors have had a lot of bad years throughout the years but the fans still stuck with them. im not trying to say the raptor fans are better than the warrior fans. both fan bases are at the top.

you rarely see a warriors fan in the NBA forum. thats what FlakeyFool was saying.

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 07:23 PM
you rarely see a warriors fan in the NBA forum. thats what FlakeyFool was saying.

bingo

Ragun
04-04-2010, 07:24 PM
I didn't know everybody has been supporting Toronto... I thought everybody was joining the Thunder bandwagon. lol Nobody supports the Raptors besides Raptors fans. Warriors have higher attendance than the Raptors even with one of the worst records in the league and it isn't because of more seats. :facepalm:

wtf?

no ****, warrior fans support warrior fans.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 07:28 PM
o found the stats. warriors have 1.7% higher attendance rate than the raptors. thats not that big of a difference. but road game attendances, the warriors own. raptors are 2nd last which is understandable.

tredigs
04-04-2010, 07:32 PM

Or Morrow or Reggie Williams. Raptors have arguably the worst backcourt in the NBA. Bosh is a beast though, it's too bad you're losing him.

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Or Morrow or Reggie Williams. Raptors have arguably the worst backcourt in the NBA. Bosh is a beast though, it's too bad you're losing him.

and the warriors have the worst frontcourt in the NBA. And one of the worst records too :confused:

wileyisTOFU
04-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Best coach ever!

tredigs
04-04-2010, 07:38 PM
and the warriors have the worst frontcourt in the NBA. And one of the worst records too :confused:

6 season ending injuries will do that to a team.

You'll be getting a front row seat of the worst frontcourt (+backcourt) and worst record next season, don't you worry ;]

Warriors will have Biedrins + Demarcus Cousins next season. I like that much better than Bargnani and Amir Johnson.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 07:40 PM
morrow is a shooter. reggie williams has played like 20 games this year. thats too small of a sample size.

zing!

its like the warrior fans are trying to argue who has the better team :laugh:

carson005
04-04-2010, 07:41 PM
No one wants to play for Golden State lol

Baron Davis chose the Clippers over the Warriors lol

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 07:42 PM

:laugh:

Were you the one who created that thread saying Reggie Williams will be a All star next year?

tredigs
04-04-2010, 07:44 PM
:laugh:

Were you the one who created that thread saying Reggie Williams will be a All star next year?

Uh negative, but based on the stats I will take him over Sonny Weems (<-- I honestly had no idea this was an NBA player, probably the only starter in the NBA I can say that about) 10/10 times.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 07:45 PM
^^ no thats someone else.

and there are worse backcourts out there.

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 07:47 PM
6 season ending injuries will do that to a team.

You'll be getting a front row seat of the worst frontcourt (+backcourt) and worst record next season, don't you worry ;]

Warriors will have Biedrins + Demarcus Cousins next season. I like that much better than Bargnani and Amir Johnson.

Who says Amir is going to be our starting PF? Lol. The "tons of season ending injuries" is also a real good excuse too, the Blue Jays used that one for awhile.

tredigs
04-04-2010, 07:53 PM
morrow is a shooter. reggie williams has played like 20 games this year. thats too small of a sample size.

zing!

its like the warrior fans are trying to argue who has the better team :laugh:

After three quarters, Morrow has:

21 points (5/6 from three) 9 rebs 4 asts 1 to

And is holding Antoine Wright to 5 points on 1-6 shooting. It's fair to say he can do more than just shoot. Nelson does not give the kid enough run.

Warriors up 88-79 with 12:00 to go.

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Lol I really don't know what your trying to prove.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Uh negative, but based on the stats I will take him over Sonny Weems (<-- I honestly had no idea this was an NBA player, probably the only starter in the NBA I can say that about) 10/10 times.

good for you. raptor fans will take sonny weems over reggie williams too.

Iodine
04-04-2010, 07:57 PM
tredigs just raped the NBA board

Ragun
04-04-2010, 07:58 PM
After three quarters, Morrow has:

21 points (5/6 from three) 9 rebs 4 asts 1 to

And is holding Antoine Wright to 5 points on 1-6 shooting. It's fair to say he can do more than just shoot. Nelson does not give the kid enough run.

Warriors up 88-79 with 12:00 to go.

no one is holding antoine wright down. wright is a jump shooter and he is missing his shots.

morrow is awesome. top 5 shooter in the NBA. but thats all he is. a shooter.

warriors have 22 wins. enough said.

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 07:58 PM

no, sorry lol.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 07:59 PM

It's a good thing we are talking on the internet.

Cuz if this was real life, you would have got your *** kicked already with all the **** you talking.

And he does have good stats. 15 PPG in 28 mins on a run and gun team.

BTW, you have guys like Anthony Tolliver and Chris Hunter as your starters. You shouldn't talk about waste starters when you have 2.

Iodine
04-04-2010, 08:00 PM
no, sorry lol.

um..... he did?

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 08:01 PM
um..... he did?

explain this one, I don't see it.

Iodine

Cuz if this was real life, you would have got your *** kicked already with all the **** you talking..

I had no idea you modeled
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/183524/693830.jpg

tredigs

Hahah again, you're a Toronto fan. What superstar have you EVER held on to? If the 6th richest man in the world buys our team this summer like is being projected, I have a feeling we won't have trouble securing a superstar or two.

It was consensual.

Cuz if this was real life, you would have got your *** kicked already with all the **** you talking.

BTW, you have guys like Anthony Tolliver and Chris Hunter as your starters. You shouldn't talk about waste starters when you have 2.

You do realize that those are two D-League callups that we were forced to bring in when Biedrins / Anthony Randolph / Brandon Wright / Turiaf (that's just the bigs, too) went down with injury, right? Your starters are actually part of your organization = /

And I'm shaking!

Iodine
04-04-2010, 08:03 PM
explain this one, I don't see it.

it involves some stuff that is only explainable after you pass the entrance exam to the Illuminati

GodsSon
04-04-2010, 08:04 PM
How are Warrior fans even talking smack? They've made the playoffs how many times in the last 20 years? lol

Ragun
04-04-2010, 08:04 PM
iodine, how is he raping the NBA board?

and what superstars have you guys held on too? every good player that plays in GS requests for a trade.

we really only had one other star in carter and he played like what? 6 seasons in toronto?

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Warrior fans are proud of their 22 win season. It's been a successful one

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 08:05 PM
I had no idea you modeled
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/183524/693830.jpg

I'm such a goon.

jimbobjarree
04-04-2010, 08:06 PM
iodine, how is he raping the NBA board?

and what superstars have you guys held on too? every good player that plays in GS requests for a trade.

we really only had one other star in carter and he played like what? 6 seasons in toronto?

ragun cant be raped...you cant rape the willing

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 08:06 PM
And I'm shaking!

Cool.

I intimidated you through the internet.

Iodine
04-04-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm such a goon.

Im sure the character of Aavon Barksdale was in your honor

SA5195
04-04-2010, 08:08 PM
We're playing horrible.

Still alot of time left but Congrats to him in advance

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 08:09 PM
You do realize that those are two D-League callups that we were forced to bring in when Biedrins / Anthony Randolph / Brandon Wright / Turiaf (that's just the bigs, too) went down with injury, right?

You do realize that Weems is starting for defensive and energy purposes? And he's doing well for the most part. So I don't care if you never heard of him.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 08:09 PM
ragun cant be raped...you cant rape the willing

hell yeah son!

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Im sure the character of Aavon Barksdale was in your honor

How'd you know.

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Its nice though to see that theres at least 3 warrior fans on PSD. Even though they don't really represent them well :(

Iodine
04-04-2010, 08:16 PM
I hope your not including me in the warriors fans lol

Im a tredigs fan

asandhu23
04-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Seriously Calm the **** Down! that goes for you too, tre

willthethrill22
04-04-2010, 08:19 PM

:clap: those highlights always pump me up. But then I see this years team:facepalm:

tredigs
04-04-2010, 08:20 PM
How are Warrior fans even talking smack? They've made the playoffs how many times in the last 20 years? lol

Have the Raptors ever even won a playoff series? I'm being serious.

Warrior fans are proud of their 22 win season. It's been a successful one

No, but I will be proud if they can hold this lead and beat the Raptors tonight to do their part in giving them an extra few weeks of summer off ; ]

Seriously Calm the **** Down! that goes for you too, tre

Just having some fun asan, a little team banter never hurt anyone.

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 08:26 PM
this is a cute game

Ragun
04-04-2010, 08:27 PM
this is a ****ed up game. bosh and jack are the only ones playing tonight.

GodsSon
04-04-2010, 08:32 PM

How old are you? 12?

td0tsfinest
04-04-2010, 08:33 PM

Yes we have. We won a series against the knicks and were a shot away from the ECF.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 08:39 PM
I hope your not including me in the warriors fans lol

Im a tredigs fan

He's actually kind of fun.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Cool for Nelson.

tredigs
Warriors just GAVE the game to the Raptors, and Bosh misses a layup. That was unreal.

Nelson gets his record.

td0tsfinest
congrats to don nelson.

asandhu23
04-04-2010, 08:48 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Cool.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 08:49 PM
congrats to don nelson. well deserved.

man that last play killed!!! a ****ing layup!

JermanJaysFan
04-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Is it just me or did that jumpy group hug thing look kinda odd.

But congrats for sure.

xxcubs22xx
04-04-2010, 08:50 PM
more importantly the bulls are now only a game behind the raptors

dtmagnet
04-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Congrats to Don Nelson, I'm sure he will break that record before the season is over.

PBG
04-04-2010, 08:55 PM

that team was pretty damn good imo

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 09:04 PM

Want to make the Bulls-Raps playoff race a sig bet?

FlakeyFool
04-04-2010, 09:04 PM
good game, but god damn that would have been hilarious if that lay up went in.

tredigs
04-04-2010, 09:06 PM
I have a feeling Raptors fans are going to remember that layup if they miss the playoffs by a game.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 09:06 PM
I bet Tredigs just printed a picture of the Raptors and is currently T-bagging that photo.

thescore53
04-04-2010, 09:09 PM
quick question, someone told me that if the bulls are ahead by half a game the raptors still make the playoffs because they hold the tie breaker is this true thanks

Giaps
04-04-2010, 09:13 PM
2 threads same thing :shrug:

tredigs
04-04-2010, 09:13 PM
quick question, someone told me that if the bulls are ahead by half a game the raptors still make the playoffs because they hold the tie breaker is this true thanks

How can you be up or down a half game if they've played the same number of games?

I bet Tredigs just printed a picture of the Raptors and is currently T-bagging that photo.

Can you see me through my laptops webcam?!

Public Enemy #1
04-04-2010, 09:15 PM

Are you stupid or something? lol Seriously the Raptors are garbage and play in an easy conference... 4 good teams and the rest is crap. Warriors beat the Raptors with 7 players. lol You talk big for being so stupid and making idiotic remarks. :facepalm:

Public Enemy #1
04-04-2010, 09:17 PM
He will get the all time record vs the Wizards

DeyAce
04-04-2010, 09:17 PM

Exactly Bro!!! GO BULLS!!!!

Ragun
04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
I have a feeling Raptors fans are going to remember that layup if they miss the playoffs by a game.

actually, im going to remember that no matter whatever. but bosh had 42 points all by himself and if it wasnt for him, we would of gotten blown out.

daliLOLbagaric
04-04-2010, 09:20 PM
i'm so excited for nelson ... lol!! thanks nelson!! nyahaha!

i loved the way they started jumping and dancing around him with bosh on the floor crying in the background!

go bulls!! :D

DeyAce
04-04-2010, 09:22 PM
^hell ya

momoneyyyy
04-04-2010, 09:24 PM
dam that was a crazy ending..

Raph12
04-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Congratz, who has the record for most losses?... Not trying to put anyone down, just curious.

thescore53
04-04-2010, 09:27 PM
i'm so excited for nelson ... lol!! thanks nelson!! nyahaha!

i loved the way they started jumping and dancing around him with bosh on the floor crying in the background!

go bulls!! :D

you have to feel for bosh man lol he had 42 points i believe but the warriors were insane tonight with maggete as their starting pf crazy mismatches for both teams

Meth
04-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Up 16 points, a lot of turnovers, 2 missed free throws, and Warriors still win?

Nothing against the Warriors, but any team who does that, ends up losing.

They almost did, just that Bosh missed the shot at point blank range.

ALSO, why did Turiaf inbound the ball to the person in front of him with 2 seconds on the shot clock? He should've just thrown it at half-court, and the scramble for the ball would win the game..

Meth
04-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Are you stupid or something? lol Seriously the Raptors are garbage and play in an easy conference... 4 good teams and the rest is crap. Warriors beat the Raptors with 7 players. lol You talk big for being so stupid and making idiotic remarks. :facepalm:

Oooh.. ouch.

In any situation, it would suck to be a fan of a team, trash talk, lose to the Warriors.. and get burned pretty badly.

daliLOLbagaric
04-04-2010, 09:33 PM
you have to feel for bosh man lol he had 42 points i believe but the warriors were insane tonight with maggete as their starting pf crazy mismatches for both teams

man... i do, i really do. specially missing that after the way he played!! if you guys played with that intensity (and the way you've been playing as of late) the entire season you'd be a top 5 team in the east without a doubt. when i look at your team on paper, i mean, you guys have talent - you have the team. what's going wrong over there?? i've heard from a few raps fans friends that i have, "triano"? what's your take on that?

but anyways.. that play at the end was unreal man. i got up and everything and i'm not a fan of either team... what went thru your head at that point or how did you feel man lol?? when you saw he got the steal and saved it?? i couldn't believe what i was seeing!!

B-Ray
04-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Congratz, who has the record for most losses?... Not trying to put anyone down, just curious.

Lenny Wilkens has the record for most losses as a coach.

Before Nelson tied him tonight, Wilkens was the winningest and lossingest coach in nba history.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 09:38 PM

:laugh: so the raps are garbage? the heat and bobcats are garbage? the 2 best defensive teams in the LEAGUE?

raptors had an off game. that happens to many teams. we suck cause we lost to the warriors? we beat the lakers, magic, cavs, mavericks, hawks this season.

thescore53
04-04-2010, 09:42 PM
man... i do, i really do. specially missing that after the way he played!! if you guys played with that intensity (and the way you've been playing as of late) the entire season you'd be a top 5 team in the east without a doubt. when i look at your team on paper, i mean, you guys have talent - you have the team. what's going wrong over there?? i've heard from a few raps fans friends that i have, "triano"? what's your take on that?

but anyways.. that play at the end was unreal man. i got up and everything and i'm not a fan of either team... what went thru your head at that point or how did you feel man lol?? when you saw he got the steal and saved it?? i couldn't believe what i was seeing!!

lol, it was intense and i was expecting a blow out win but damn, sonny steals and bosh was so close to the rim what can you say i was literally speechless but then the look in bosh killed me he wanted this win so bad ,

and triano is a ******, let me ask you a question if a player is playing well do you let him play or do you play a rookie whos been struggling over him, lol, jarret jack brought us back he scored 16 in the 4th but jose is a ****** cant believe couple years ago this guy was considered a borderline allstar and the most underated player in the nba,, now we face against clev, bos and atl omg

robbnen#31
04-04-2010, 09:53 PM

The Warriors play better without Ellis, it is pretty evident even when they lose without him playing.

This

At least have a clue what you are talking about... Chris Mullin had the extension arranged with Baron, but Rowell/Cohan went over Mullin's head and vetoed the contract, got rid of Mullin, and gave his job to Larry Riley. Rowell/Cohan ****ed over Baron, so he went to the Clippers, pretty simple.

It looks like somebody is quite upset that the band of hooligans known as the Warriors defeated the Raptors. Might want to take a look at the injured players on the roster: Biedrins, Randolph, Wright, Azubuike, Bell, Vlad Rad... I'm quite certain 5/6 of those guys are capable of starting. The first three I listed would all start over Tolliver and Hunter. Regardless, the "waste starters" managed to beat the Raptors, not once, but twice.

thescore53
04-04-2010, 09:54 PM
How can you be up or down a half game if they've played the same number of games?

yea your right im on crack

thescore53
04-04-2010, 09:58 PM
It looks like somebody is quite upset that the band of hooligans known as the Warriors defeated the Raptors. Might want to take a look at the injured players on the roster: Biedrins, Randolph, Wright, Azubuike, Bell, Vlad Rad... I'm quite certain 5/6 of those guys are capable of starting. The first three I listed would all start over Tolliver and Hunter. Regardless, the "waste starters" managed to beat the Raptors, not once, but twice.

gotta give the warriors props they werent working with alot and nelson has them playing with their strengths, curry as a kid always use to shoot around in the air canada center when his pops was with the raptors lol, he remeber these grounds and he brought his shooting touch unaffordable when he has it going

RaptorizedKevin
04-04-2010, 10:02 PM
bosh missed a layup. when he could had tried to dunk it and at least get fouled. that way the raptors could had tied it. too bad he didnt. argh. damm raptors./

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 10:02 PM

Lol.

I'm not upset that the Raptors didn't win.

I was just saying that the guy was talking a lot of **** considering I didn't even say anything insulting.

Seems like YOU got upset over a comment that you clearly misread. Now that is sad.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 10:05 PM

:facepalm:

You're the stupid one.

The guy was having fun and talking ****. I had a little fun of my own.

The guy also took cheap shots at my post when I clearly said nothing wrong.

I wasn't talking big. I was just having a little fun just like the next guy.

You should feel stupid for making post when you don't even know what was going on.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Can you see me through my laptops webcam?!

Sent a virus to you that activates the cam.