PDA

View Full Version : Has Gallinari proven to be a legit player in the league

PlezPlayDKnicks
04-03-2010, 01:19 AM
I am a Gallo Fan, so lets get that out the way. Im askin what are your opinions on Gallinari's Game?

daleja424
04-03-2010, 01:21 AM
he is pretty much exclusively a jumpshooter... will never be an all-star or do anything special, but will be a solid spot up shooter for a long time

thats my two cents

I havent seen a ton of him tho.

PlezPlayDKnicks
04-03-2010, 01:27 AM
he is pretty much exclusively a jumpshooter... will never be an all-star or do anything special, but will be a solid spot up shooter for a long time

thats my two cents

I hear u,,, Dont really agree with the bolded part, But i can see why u would say that since u havent seen him a lot...

SwaggaIke
04-03-2010, 01:29 AM
He's definitely NOT just a spot up shooter he just relies on it too much at times as Michael Beasley does. He's capable of much more, but because he knows he can shoot...he does it. He's definitely proven himself as a legit player, but we won't know if he was worth a top 10 pick until the Knicks are in a winning situation and his abilities remained showcased.

$KnicksAndKobe$
04-03-2010, 01:31 AM

thats my two cents

Not anymore :D

This guy is now getting to the foul line by driving in. He is really doing what young players are supposed to do ... unleash there potential and get better.
It's looking good for him so far.

Hope he keeps it up.

PlezPlayDKnicks
04-03-2010, 01:32 AM
He's definitely NOT just a spot up shooter he just relies on it too much at times as Michael Beasley does. He's capable of much more, but because he knows he can shoot...he does it. He's definitely proven himself as a legit player, but we won't know if he was worth a top 10 pick until the Knicks are in a winning situation and his abilities remained showcased.

I def agree

NYK_kidd77
04-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Id say the biggest step he has made in his game is on the defensive end.

leftie5
04-03-2010, 01:37 AM
I have only seen him play a few games overall, two games against the Suns this season. But I wouldn't mind him on my team. He isn't one of those soft Euro players, as he is very competitive and isn't afraid to mix it up out there.

He is a lot more athletic than I thought and is a solid ball handler with the ability to take it strong to the basket and throw it down. Maybe he relies on his jumper a little too much like others have said, but I think he will have a solid career if he continues to work and improve.

Qdawg
04-03-2010, 01:41 AM
As a knicks fan I sincerely hope so, I've loved what I've seen out of him this year.

Ragun
04-03-2010, 01:42 AM
i see him as a slightly better turkoglu.

znick21
04-03-2010, 01:44 AM

this.

dwadefan03
04-03-2010, 01:45 AM
i personally think hes pretty good, i think it would be easier to assess him tho if he didnt play in such a flawed system. i mean i kind of liked chris duhon for awhile and im sure you NY fans kno how that turned out.

anyways the dude has a sweet shot.havent seen much else from him tho

NYK_kidd77
04-03-2010, 01:47 AM
i personally think hes pretty good, i think it would be easier to assess him tho if he didnt play in such a flawed system. i mean i kind of liked chris duhon for awhile and im sure you NY fans kno how that turned out.

anyways the dude has a sweet shot.havent seen much else from him tho

Are you talking about the Dantoni system where his defense sucks as well as his offense?

PlezPlayDKnicks
04-03-2010, 01:58 AM
Glad to see the kid is slowly gaining some respect... I hope he builds off of this year..

Kyben36
04-03-2010, 02:00 AM
reminds me alot of Peja, mainly a jump shooter, doesnt do much else great, but he can make it in the league sure.

heathonater
04-03-2010, 05:47 AM
i dont watch the knicks more often than they play the blazers, but his outside shooting would be something i would look forward to as a knicks fan. from knicks fans, does he have the ability to be a good defensive player? if he improves his defensive effort, he can be a good over round nba player. definitely a good young player that has room for development.

arkanian215
04-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Just from stat lines - he's a hero.
:love:gallo. saving my fantasy team 4-5 threes at a time. The fg% kinda hurts since i don't have a dominant bigman to bring up that percentage.

PlezPlayDKnicks
04-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Just from stat lines - he's a hero.
:love:gallo. saving my fantasy team 4-5 threes at a time. The fg% kinda hurts since i don't have a dominant bigman to bring up that percentage.

Who you tellin.... I had Gallo and Lee show my fantasy team love last night:clap:

thescore53
04-03-2010, 09:26 AM
btw bargnani > gallo

effen5
04-03-2010, 09:36 AM
I haven't seen much of this kid but hes definitely a good shooter.

Hawkeye15
04-03-2010, 09:44 AM
I like his game. I think he could be a Rashard Lewis type. Gallo shoots too many jumpers imo. He has the handles to put the ball on the floor and get to the line, which he has started to do at times as the year has worn on, but I would love to see him do that more. He needs to get a bit nastier, and hit the boards, especially offensively, but I like his game and think he will be a 20 ppg scorer on good percentages in his prime for sure

Hellcrooner
04-03-2010, 10:01 AM
He will develop , it will take him some time it happened with Bargnani too.

arkanian215
04-03-2010, 10:20 AM
i was really hoping douglas would pick it up and produce but sadly he didnt.
lol stupid of me to bench mike miller in favor of james singleton... god.

magichatnumber9
04-03-2010, 10:30 AM
I like his game

td0tsfinest
04-03-2010, 10:39 AM
He's very inconsistent but I guess thats common among young players.

He's great shooter, he's starting to show he can handle the ball and get into the paint. If he can be a better defender and grab more rebounds, he's going to be a good player in this league.

Corey
04-03-2010, 10:40 AM
He's a VERY good shooter, and no one can deny that.

The fact of the matter is he still plays a Euro-Style game, and it's going to hurt him in the long run. With his size, he needs to at least mix it up in the paint, even if it isn't his game. His rebounding totals are never going to be there because he plays as a mid-range/perimeter player, but that also goes with D'Antoni's system.

His shooting percentages are actually down from last year. His per game numbers are up, but thats because of his increased minutes. If you look at his per 36 stats, his statistics are just about identical to his rookie season (except for less fouls this year).

My opinion on him hasn't really changed, considering he hasn't grown TOO much from last year. He's going to be a good player in this league, but he would be a third option on a title contender.

Maybe an all-star appearance or two if he gets off to a very hot start of the season, but not close to a consistent all star.

(I'd bring up his defense, but Knick fans would attempt to crucify me with the whole "IT'S THE SYSTEM!" argument, so I won't even try.)

masalex1205
04-03-2010, 10:44 AM

yep

Tribe
04-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Doesnt seem to be anything special...

Hustla23
04-03-2010, 10:59 AM
He's a VERY good shooter, and no one can deny that.

The fact of the matter is he still plays a Euro-Style game, and it's going to hurt him in the long run. With his size, he needs to at least mix it up in the paint, even if it isn't his game. His rebounding totals are never going to be there because he plays as a mid-range/perimeter player, but that also goes with D'Antoni's system.

His shooting percentages are actually down from last year. His per game numbers are up, but thats because of his increased minutes. If you look at his per 36 stats, his statistics are just about identical to his rookie season (except for less fouls this year).

My opinion on him hasn't really changed, considering he hasn't grown TOO much from last year. He's going to be a good player in this league, but he would be a third option on a title contender.

Maybe an all-star appearance or two if he gets off to a very hot start of the season, but not close to a consistent all star.

(I'd bring up his defense, but Knick fans would attempt to crucify me with the whole "IT'S THE SYSTEM!" argument, so I won't even try.)
He actually plays the best defense on the team.

He leads the team in block % and is second in steal %.

He is also a potential shut down man to man defender.

The only players I've seen get the best of him are Manu and Carmelo.

Otherwise, he's shut down the likes of Joe Johnson, Andrey Blatche, and others. He is an extremely versatile defender.

As a Knick fan, watching him play defense is the only good thing I've got to see this season. ahah

thescore53
04-03-2010, 05:48 PM
^^ i remember turkoglu took him to school lol

footballer2369
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Future MVP and DPOY

kjoke
04-03-2010, 05:55 PM

i say worse turkoglu, turk brings a lot more to the table (then again havent seen gallinari play much, dont know how is ball handeling or passing are)

NYK_kidd77
04-03-2010, 06:02 PM
He is already a really good shooter, but the best thing that happened to him all season is when he asked to guard the opposing teams best player since then he has come along way defensively.

Meth
04-03-2010, 06:09 PM
I know I'm gonna be bashed and all, but I think I'll share my unpopular opinion.

He's overrated to start with, he doesn't play aggressively, at times he's pretty bad defensively, he gives up on some plays, he's not an offensive threat, he still can't develope his post-game, and he's just a jump-shooter.

Thank you for your time.

/getsreadytobebashed.

PC
04-03-2010, 06:13 PM
btw bargnani > gallo

Bargnani in his second season (per 36 minutes): 15.3 ppg, 5.6 rebounds, 1.7 assists, .4 steals, .7 blocks, 1.7 threes (on 34.5% shooting), 38.6% from the field, 84% from the FT line

Gallo in his second season (per 36 minutes): 15.6 ppg, 5.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1 steal, .8 blocks, 2.4 threes (on 38.2% shooting), 42.3% from the field, 80.7% from the FT line

And this is essentially Gallo's rookie season

Raps18-19 Champ
04-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Similar to Turkoglu's game but a better shooter.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Bargnani in his second season (per 36 minutes): 15.3 ppg, 5.6 rebounds, 1.7 assists, .4 steals, .7 blocks, 1.7 threes (on 34.5% shooting), 38.6% from the field, 84% from the FT line

Gallo in his second season (per 36 minutes): 15.6 ppg, 5.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1 steal, .8 blocks, 2.4 threes (on 38.2% shooting), 42.3% from the field, 80.7% from the FT line

PER stats aren't always the greatest thing to look at.

Gallo is pretty much a first option for the Knicks. Bargs is either 2nd or 3rd on the Raptors.

Matrix3132
04-03-2010, 06:29 PM

Gallo is pretty much a first option for the Knicks. Bargs is either 2nd or 3rd on the Raptors.

Yeah but if I'm not mistaken, Bargs gets a lot of points by taking big men outside who more or less let him shoot (at sub 40% from the field in his second season...pretty weak). I know this is the same at times for Gallo with Coach D's system but he has much better guard skills and once he bulks up a little more, Gallo will be a scary hybrid player.

I'd say they are both the 2nd/3rd options on their teams right now....

NYK_kidd77
04-03-2010, 06:32 PM

Lol i wish he was a first option but serously he is like 3rd out there. Ah, D Lee, House, will all shoot more when on the floor.

PC
04-03-2010, 06:36 PM

lol @ that

First off, in 33 minutes, Gallo's only attempting 11 shots per game. In Bargnani's sophomore season, he was averaging 9.3 attempts in 23 minutes

Gallo simply put is not our first option. D-Lee's our #1 option, followed by Al Harrington (he forces up a shot every time he touches it), and before he got hurt, Chandler got more touches than Gallo. Unless Gallo was absolutely feeling it, he was pretty much our 4th option, not our 1st...

thescore53
04-03-2010, 06:46 PM

yes but bargnani was on drugs his second year that made him forget how to play basketball, and made him wet his bed

thedfactor
04-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Legit player? Like he's shown he can play in the league. He shoots very well, but still has a long way to go and improve

Raps18-19 Champ
04-03-2010, 06:57 PM
lol @ that

First off, in 33 minutes, Gallo's only attempting 11 shots per game. In Bargnani's sophomore season, he was averaging 9.3 attempts in 23 minutes

Gallo simply put is not our first option. D-Lee's our #1 option, followed by Al Harrington (he forces up a shot every time he touches it), and before he got hurt, Chandler got more touches than Gallo. Unless Gallo was absolutely feeling it, he was pretty much our 4th option, not our 1st...

K my bad for not researching that.

I was just saying PER stats aren't the greatest to look at. Also look at the other things. Like How Gallinari at 6-10 has a height advantage over SG/SF compared to Bargnani's perimeter play against other big men.

Lol i wish he was a first option but serously he is like 3rd out there. Ah, D Lee, House, will all shoot more when on the floor.

2nd/3rd. Pretty much like Bargnani.

Yeah but if I'm not mistaken, Bargs gets a lot of points by taking big men outside who more or less let him shoot (at sub 40% from the field in his second season...pretty weak). I know this is the same at times for Gallo with Coach D's system but he has much better guard skills and once he bulks up a little more, Gallo will be a scary hybrid player.

I'd say they are both the 2nd/3rd options on their teams right now....

You can't really compare because they were in different systems.

Raptors under Sam Mitchell were not a fast team.

Knicks get plenty of opportunities in a run and gun offense.

For example, in Phoenix, Diaw looked like great player. Now that he's on a slower team, he's getting 11 and 5 in 35 minutes. Not saying the Raptors back then were as slow as Charlotte is now, but you can't compare.

Bargnani would have been averaging similar numbers if he played for D'Antoni in his soph year.

PC
04-03-2010, 07:05 PM

I was just saying PER stats aren't the greatest to look at. Also look at the other things. Like How Gallinari at 6-10 has a height advantage over SG/SF compared to Bargnani's perimeter play against other big men.

Understandable, I don't know much about the Raptors either. Sorry if I came out as a douche

mjqusoldier
04-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Gallo is going to be a great 2nd or 3rd option on a contender

Toenail Clipper
04-03-2010, 07:16 PM
He's the best player ever you know.

RaysFan
04-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Depends on what you mean by "legit". I think he can certainly be a starter in the NBA. I think he is pretty solid overall but he isn't a future All-Star or anything. I think his absolute upside is as a 3rd option on a championship-caliber team....but he is more then likely just a 4th option or super-sub on a championship-caliber team.

Clutch6
04-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Nope

$ NyC $
04-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Rashard Lewis with some Hedo with better D and more potential.

SA5195
04-03-2010, 07:48 PM
He's like the volume shooter version of Hedo.

Younger, and has time to get alot better.

Don't watch him alot, but does he have good playmaking abilities?

ragee
04-03-2010, 07:51 PM

this but he is still young so he can still improve his game...

madiaz3
04-03-2010, 08:01 PM

2nd/3rd. Pretty much like Bargnani.

You can't really compare because they were in different systems.

Raptors under Sam Mitchell were not a fast team.

Knicks get plenty of opportunities in a run and gun offense.

For example, in Phoenix, Diaw looked like great player. Now that he's on a slower team, he's getting 11 and 5 in 35 minutes. Not saying the Raptors back then were as slow as Charlotte is now, but you can't compare.

Bargnani would have been averaging similar numbers if he played for D'Antoni in his soph year.

Holy ****, I still didn't think there was anyone left who still thought we ever used a run and gun offense besides the first few months of when Mike joined the Knicks in 08-09, but then I see your username and I guess you are stuck in that time period.

Giaps
04-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Nobody will know his game till the Knicks are regulars on national TV. I can say for a fact that he is not just a jump shooter and has a versatile offensive game. What I am most impressed about is his defense because nobody knew he could do that. He has been defending the other team's best player for a while now.

Giaps
04-03-2010, 08:10 PM
He's the best player ever you know.
From what I understand, you are a really big Knick fan. :)

Hawkeye15
04-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Holy ****, I still didn't think there was anyone left who still thought we ever used a run and gun offense besides the first few months of when Mike joined the Knicks in 08-09, but then I see your username and I guess you are stuck in that time period.

last time I checked, which was over a month ago, they were like 12th in pace. So no, they are not the typical D'Antonio squad

Toenail Clipper
04-03-2010, 08:25 PM
From what I understand, you are a really big Knick fan. :)

lol, i am! haha. but seriously, these knicks fans on this site treat Gallinari as God or they're going to land tons of Free Agents, I'm just saying :rolleyes:

Giaps
04-03-2010, 08:28 PM
lol, i am! haha. but seriously, these knicks fans on this site treat Gallinari as God or they're going to land tons of Free Agents, I'm just saying :rolleyes:
Yeah, they really should rip him apart and give up all hope for any type of future success. :rolleyes:

$ NyC $
04-03-2010, 08:30 PM
He's like the volume shooter version of Hedo.

Younger, and has time to get alot better.

Don't watch him alot, but does he have good playmaking abilities?

He's not CP3 but he could average over 3 assists easy and 4 or 5 if he tries.

mjqusoldier
04-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Very good player in the making

Raps18-19 Champ
04-03-2010, 08:46 PM

For sure I'm stuck in that time period.

NYK_kidd77
04-03-2010, 08:48 PM

Well its not like we have anything else to look forward to other than possibilities.

Corey
04-03-2010, 08:51 PM
He actually plays the best defense on the team.

He leads the team in block % and is second in steal %.
You should know using those statistics is no where close to accurate in terms of judging a good defender.

He is also a potential shut down man to man defender.
Not trying to be rude, but so does every player in the NBA.

Toenail Clipper
04-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Well its not like we have anything else to look forward to other than possibilities.

You're right, but it's repetitive.

nycericanguy
04-03-2010, 09:49 PM
btw bargnani > gallo

no way, took Bargs 3 years to put up the numbers Gallo has in basically his rookie season.

nycericanguy
04-03-2010, 09:51 PM

Gallo a first option? lol... he's like 4th or 5th on the team in FGA per game.

csenoner
04-03-2010, 09:53 PM

thats my two cents

Last night Gallo had 29 8 and 8. stright jump shooters dont do that.

He also leads the team in blocks and second on the team in steals. now obviously the knicks arent the best defensive team so that doesnt say much, but remember hes only 21 and this is his first full season (he played less than half of the season last year)

Add to this he's developing a post game, he is guarding 5 positions and he is really starting to take it to the hole when defenders step up on him, and he is a playmaker.

Basically, he is an all star in the making and will eventually be a matchup nightmare for any defender ala dirk.

People love to say hes just a shooter cuz hes italian and most havent watched the knicks enough to really get a feel for his game. they say hes soft cuz hes euro, but hes tough as nails (yeah you saw his jams on paul pierce and marvin williams).

Please people, don't hate until you've really seen this kid play.

Next year he will join danny granger as one of the only 2 players in the league averaging 2 three pointers 1 block and 1 steal per game. he barely missed the mark this year.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Gallo a first option? lol... he's like 4th or 5th on the team in FGA per game.

Yea.

Turn back a couple of pages and I already owned up to my mistake.

mjqusoldier
04-03-2010, 10:08 PM

He also leads the team in blocks and second on the team in steals. now obviously the knicks arent the best defensive team so that doesnt say much, but remember hes only 21 and this is his first full season (he played less than half of the season last year)

Add to this he's developing a post game, he is guarding 5 positions and he is really starting to take it to the hole when defenders step up on him, and he is a playmaker.

Basically, he is an all star in the making and will eventually be a matchup nightmare for any defender ala dirk.

People love to say hes just a shooter cuz hes italian and most havent watched the knicks enough to really get a feel for his game. they say hes soft cuz hes euro, but hes tough as nails (yeah you saw his jams on paul pierce and marvin williams).

Next year he will join danny granger as one of the only 2 players in the league averaging 2 three pointers 1 block and 1 steal per game. he barely missed the mark this year.

this

knickerbockerny
04-03-2010, 10:20 PM
I'm a Knick fan, but above all I am a basketball fan, it also annoys me with the love fest for Gallo in the PSD forum by other Knick fans. This is how I see it. Gallo at best would be a 3rd option or fringe 2nd option on a winning team.

The way his shooting is praised you would think he is Steve Kerr or Steve Nash. On a good night he attempts 8-10 3 pt shots and makes 3, 4 if he is lucky and 5 if he is hot. His 3pt percentage is about 38%. There have been several nights that he shot 1-6 and 2-7 behind the arc. For the most part if you give an average NBA shooter 8 shots from behind the arc he is going to hit 3. Gallo is ranked 46 in 3 pt percentage.

His defense is vastly overrated, he is not even an average defender in my eyes, he has yet to shut down any major player or even contain them. He is slow and not athletic so he struggles against almost all small forwards, leaving Lee on an island to stop guards and wings. Leaving Lee with two options, foul out or let them score so he can stay in the game.

He has potential, yes, but that is a term that is thrown out there so loosely now a days. Everyone that is drafted has potential, hence why they are drafted in the first place. I like what Gallo brings to the table, but as for being a legit player I don't know. If you mean legit as turning over the Knicks franchise I doubt it. If that was the case they Knicks would not have broke bank to rid a little over than 6 mil (The Thunder are not doing anything this drastic), to have a shot at two maxes. Now if you mean legit as contributing to a contender in a less dominating role, then sure. Eddie House and Trevor Ariza contributed to rings.

nuggetsyankees
04-03-2010, 10:33 PM
I'm gonna go out on the limb and say that he'll set the record for threes in a game at some point in his career

NYK_kidd77
04-03-2010, 10:46 PM
You're right, but it's repetitive.

The funny thing is its usually non knick fans who bring up the Lebron situation in the Nba forum.

Hugbees
04-03-2010, 11:05 PM

thats my two cents

And your statements just proved that.. Sorry, but why bother posting if you haven't? Anyway, Gallo has shown flashes and is a solid #2 but ideally a #3 if u want a team that can truly win.

Hustla23
04-04-2010, 12:12 PM
You should know using those statistics is no where close to accurate in terms of judging a good defender.

Not trying to be rude, but so does every player in the NBA.
Yeah, you wanna show me some statistics that "come close" to measuring defensive ability ?

It's just an example. It shows that he clearly plays the best help defense.

Obviously you can't make too accurate a judgment as you don't watch the games as I do , but it is my opinion that he is already a very good defender and has the potential to be a Ron Artest-like defender in his prime.

KnicksorBust
04-04-2010, 02:12 PM

Saved me the trouble.

Gallinari's stroke is one of the purest and most effortless in the league. He makes almost 40% of his threes and that's with no star teammate OR pg to get him open looks. Just imagine when we actually get someone who can make the game a little easier for him. He'll flirt with the 50-40-90 line his whole career, he plays tough D, he's all about the team, and he's future All-Star for sure.

joe j.09
04-04-2010, 02:23 PM
kids deff. a player, knicks add a player like lebron or wade he could be an all-star, imagine how many open looks he would get with either of those guys....

Not to mention his game on the defnesive end has improved so much thus year its not even funny.

mjqusoldier
04-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Can't wait for the Knicks to finally be good again. It's right around the corner.....

Giaps
04-04-2010, 02:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOWmRBdCeqU&feature=fvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJLpD865Y90
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nILYPjw5-_g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD_rTCphlFI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY_ZWBS9TiU

And the best one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b-RUaE9i20

So as you can see, he can do more than just shoot. :)

HOZ THE KNICK
04-04-2010, 03:20 PM

And the best one:

So as you can see, he can do more than just shoot. :)great clips, ppl outside of ny can see what this kid can do.

Iodine
04-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Tottaly awesome but off topic

hoz was to awesome as a coach. He ***** on everyone

nuggetsyankees
04-04-2010, 03:52 PM
he sings better than Paige on American Idol hahahaha :laugh:

nuggetsyankees
04-04-2010, 04:06 PM
he's kinda slow though

YankeeFanAlways
04-04-2010, 04:29 PM

And the best one:

Great stuff Giaps BUT...I'm also a little disappointed in you. I think the Rainbow Girl should only show up in the Knicks forum. :rolleyes: Damn she's HOT!

PC
04-04-2010, 04:44 PM
he's kinda slow though

He's not the fastest guy but he usually gets where he wants

iFYouSeekAmy
04-04-2010, 05:11 PM
LMAO @ Halo

thescore53
04-04-2010, 05:16 PM
no way, took Bargs 3 years to put up the numbers Gallo has in basically his rookie season.

yea but right now he's the better player

xxseven72ducexx
04-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Gallo is more than legit...dude shoots the lights out on some nights and can get to the rack when need be...he'll definitely be a part of the Knicks' turnaround and will be there wen they get back to the playoffs in a year or two...watch out fellas the Knicks are gonna be nice sooner than you expect

Slimsim
04-04-2010, 05:48 PM
He's alright not going to over hype him because sometimes he doesn't show up.

Da Knicks
04-04-2010, 06:04 PM
I was down on Gallo but a sf who is 6'11'' and will play defense is more than what you can ask for. I hope he continues the stellar play when we get a couple of more players that like to play team oriented basketball.

Da Knicks
04-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Im gonna go ahead and say this anybody who hasnt seen gallo more than 10 games should not respond to this post.

NYK_kidd77
04-04-2010, 06:51 PM

And the best one:

Lol nice. Its not only his skill set but Gallo has a great personality and attitude.

Giaps
04-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Great stuff Giaps BUT...I'm also a little disappointed in you. I think the Rainbow Girl should only show up in the Knicks forum. :rolleyes: Damn she's HOT!
I hear you, but I wanted other NBA fans to see that us Knick fans are not so bad, so my gift to them is the rainbow girl. :)

Weezy
04-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Developing Talent. He has shown flashes to be clutch and a legit jump shooter but remember he is only 21 years old. He has plenty to learn...

arkanian215
04-05-2010, 11:29 AM
hahaha won my fantasy league cuz of gallo and gooden. thank god they had a late game yesterday so i could bench them. their combined 6 to's would've cost me first place.