PDA

View Full Version : Lakers/Cavs Finals? Part 2

DevonMSF
04-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Think the Cavs are a shoe-in for the Finals? Here's a few reasons why this might not happen.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/2010/04/lakerscavs-finals-think-again-part-2-the-cleveland-story/

Jenceman
04-03-2010, 01:13 AM
I think the playoffs this year will be the best one we have had in a long time.

Avenged
04-03-2010, 01:31 AM
Part 2? there's already a thread about Lakers/Cavs.

znick21
04-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Part 2? there's already a thread about Lakers/Cavs.

lol that's why this is part 2. in all actuality it's probably part 300 billion.

shep33
04-03-2010, 02:32 AM
Elite teams from the east have it easy in the playoffs. Really i think we all know its gonna be Cleveland vs. Orlando.

Out West i still think LA wins it, but beneath them the teams that are 2-8 are all very very good, and really anyone can take those series. Seeding is gonna be key, cause you need to finish 2-3 to skip out on the Lakers in the 2nd round. Teams wanna get out of that 4-5 spot.

But really every series can go deep in the west. Even LA vs. Portland can go 6-7 just cause LA has huge problems playing in Portland.

heathonater
04-03-2010, 04:47 AM
theres no guarantee at all that the lakers or cavs make it out their respective conferences. out west, the lakers have several teams that could definitely challenge or beat the lakers in a playoff series. meanwhile, orlando will be a big challenge for the cavs. we'll see what happens but i am looking forward to the nba playoffs because there are five or six teams that could win the nba title this year if they play great postseason basketball, which includes the mavs, nuggets, lakers, cavs, and magic. should be an interesting nba playoffs for sure.

DevonMSF
04-03-2010, 08:51 AM
I believe Cle has an easier road, but they have the hardest opponent in their conference, Orlando is stacked.