PDA

View Full Version : If the top 5 FA's stay put, will you be disappointed?

RaiderLakersA's
04-02-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that this entire season of speculation was all for naught: Wade, LeBron, Kobe...they aren't going anywhere. A shame. This league could use some shaking up.

Will you be disappointed if come opening day of the 2010 season, the superstars stay with their respective teams?

*Superman*
04-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Not really, If anything, I hope they all go to a worse team.

But I can see why a NBA fan would be upset, it would be cooler to see LeBron in NY then in Cleveland

abe_froman
04-02-2010, 02:41 PM
hell yeah i would,my teams success over the next 5 years is banking on one of them leaving and coming here

tredigs
04-02-2010, 02:45 PM
I respect a player who stays with his team for an entire career, but I also loathe a player who doesn't quite get the attention he probably should if he's stuck on a crap team. D-Wade comes to mind, but with their ability to sign two max contracts, I really hope he stays in Miami, and I think he will. I'm hoping Bosh or Amare are the ones that go with him (I'm thinking it will be Amare).

I wouldn't mind seeing Lebron in NY... not like NY needs any more champions out there, but it just seems wrong that they are so perennially horrible. I guess you can blame that on Jim Dolan thinking Isiah Thomas would be a good GM... "facepalm"

Also, I want to see what Rudy Gay can do under another coach for fans that actually go to basketball games, I'm still not sold that he can't fit the hype coming out of college if he gets in the right situation.

Other than those 5, I really don't care.

Kyben36
04-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Yes, but I see Bosh going unless they can pull a miricle in the playoffs ( im sugesting they make it here ) and can pretty much win the eastern conference, which isnt going to happen, Bosh is very upset, and in a situation where the raps cant realy do anything to help him.