PDA

View Full Version : KG's F-bomb

stawka
04-01-2010, 08:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG-A_lfQlvI&feature=player_embedded

:D

td0tsfinest
04-01-2010, 09:05 PM
I didn't get to watch the game but were the calls given to durant valid? cause it seems like kg is angry at some of the calls.

SA5195
04-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Didn't know MJ's middle name was "****ing" lol j/k

Corey
04-01-2010, 09:07 PM
KG was just upset because the Thunder had 34 foul shots to the Celtics 17...and Durant had 15 on his own.

Chateamsfan
04-01-2010, 09:08 PM
He has tourettes!

bagwell368
04-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Teams that are more aggressive/hustle more, get more fouls called their way. When the Celts have nobody that can cover Durant foul him, they should expect to be called for fouls.

In addition, I'm fairly sure no team in the NBA *****es as much as the Celtics do to the refs, so, it shouldn't be hard to guess the level of sympathy isn't very high.

The Celts got beat by a younger and hungrier team, and KG doesn't like it (which is fine
with me, I want him pissed, he plays better with a chip on his shoulder).

The Celts areg going no place this year, and everyone knows it, except for the terminally optimistic.

dtmagnet
04-01-2010, 09:18 PM
They usually fine players for saying stuff like that don't they? Not the he cares I'm sure.

JonnyBrav000
04-01-2010, 09:19 PM
I like KG and I respect him, but in this situation he is being a total ***** and cry baby. Never seen KG complain when he got a million calls go his way. Durant is a top 5 player and in the NBA right now and the top players usually get the calls. Besides, Lebron is by far the worst when it comes to getting calls, Durant getting 15 free throws in one night is good, but it certainly isn't ridiculous. Grow up KG, I'm sure you remember what it was like to piss other teams off by getting all the calls, even if this was a home game, Durant was the best player on the floor that night and he proved it.

tredigs
04-01-2010, 09:27 PM
I didn't get to watch the game but were the calls given to durant valid? cause it seems like kg is angry at some of the calls.

I watched it. The ref's got one foul call wrong on KD. It was later in the 4th and it looked to me like Pierce got ball on Durant while he was ripping up a runner but they saw a foul. Other than that, every single one was a foul, and I didn't even think they were debatable. KG's just venting because they got out hustled and Jeff Green laced two threes in his face to close the game.

Bruno
04-01-2010, 09:32 PM
That's funny. I don't remember KG being upset when Leon Powe shot more free throws (13) then the entire Lakers team combined (10) during game two of the 2008 NBA finals.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280608002

As usual in recent years, KG just needs to shut his mouth and let his play do the talking.

NYKnickFanatic
04-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Haha, KG sucks. :)

ldc62
04-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Any player on the Celtics should not be complaining.

B-ball626
04-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Suck it up KG. Don't be a cry baby. Your team lost. All teams have bad games.

tdunk21
04-01-2010, 10:30 PM
grow up KG....

Baller1
04-01-2010, 10:37 PM
KD gets a shitload of free throws almost every game lately. It's not the refs, he's obviously just doing something right. Simple as that.

Raph12
04-01-2010, 11:16 PM
KD got a bunch of bs calls, but it's nothing new so I don't know why they're complaining. They were allowed to play much more physically for years (not to mention all the noncalls on the moving screens), they should be thankful for what they had and call it a day.

soonabooma
04-01-2010, 11:29 PM
That's what happens when a young fast team runs you butts silly, the Celtics were fouling on every other play becuz they couldn't keep up. Seriously, we're not the kind of team that complains too much about not getting calls, but Boston couldn't defend us without fouling, so it's good that we got the calls, especially in their building where you'd expect the refs to let them get away with alot of stuff. Sorry KG, I've got alot of respect for you as a player, but don't be a crybaby. You just got beat, that's all. At least we were kinder to you than San Antonio was.;)

tredigs
04-01-2010, 11:42 PM
KD got a bunch of bs calls, but it's nothing new so I don't know why they're complaining. They were allowed to play much more physically for years (not to mention all the noncalls on the moving screens), they should be thankful for what they had and call it a day.

Alright you guys made me doubt myself, and the "Superstar phantom calls" theory that I think is mostly BS, so I did some research.

Soonabooma above me might be a bit of a Thunder homer, but he's exactly right. I just went on my League Pass archive to DVR through last nights Thunder game to see if I just missed it and there were "a bunch of BS calls" on Durant. There just wasn't Raph. The bottom line is that KD has about 5" on Ray Allen and Ray Ray couldn't keep up with him. So either the weakside help or Ray were forced to foul. It was the same story with Rondo on Westbrook. Westbrook was manhandling him and destroying him off the dribble, and all Rondo could do was foul.

Superstars probably get the benefit of the doubt if the ref isn't sure, but more and more I just think it's teams that are sour that their players can't keep up with these guys, and just want someone to blame (the refs in this case). I don't buy it. Out of 7 calls I just watched on KD, exactly one was a wrong call. To go along with that, there were 3 other questionable fouls on him that weren't called.

Offensive minded players who drive strong to the rim are going to generate more fouls, that's the bottom line. These aren't phantom calls, and people need to stop treating them like they are. They're going to get a few wrong, they don't have the advantage of 5 different camera angles and instant replay for the majority of the game like the rest of us, but leave the conspiracy theories at home. It's a tired argument.

jimbobjarree
04-01-2010, 11:44 PM
after seeing my team (oh and also the spurs) go to OKC recently (and new years eve) and get a plethora of ******** calls (mainly for durant) against them, I am completely on KGs side on this one. Fair play mate, go and let some steam off, doubt crooked old Stern is listening though.

Raph12
04-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Alright you guys made me doubt myself, and the "Superstar phantom calls" theory that I think is mostly BS, so I did some research.

Soonabooma above me might be a bit of a Thunder homer, but he's exactly right. I just went on my League Pass archive to DVR through last nights Thunder game to see if I just missed it and there were "a bunch of BS calls" on Durant. There just wasn't Raph. The bottom line is that KD has about 5" on Ray Allen and Ray Ray couldn't keep up with him. So either the weakside help or Ray were forced to foul. It was the same story with Rondo on Westbrook. Westbrook was manhandling him and destroying him off the dribble, and all Rondo could do was foul.

Superstars probably get the benefit of the doubt if the ref isn't sure, but more and more I just think it's teams that are sour that their players can't keep up with these guys, and just want someone to blame (the refs in this case). I don't buy it. Out of 7 calls I just watched on KD, exactly one was a wrong call. To go along with that, there were 3 other questionable fouls on him that weren't called.

Offensive minded players who drive strong to the rim are going to generate more fouls, that's the bottom line. These aren't phantom calls, and people need to stop treating them like they are. They're going to get a few wrong, they don't have the advantage of 5 different camera angles and instant replay for the majority of the game like the rest of us, but leave the conspiracy theories at home. It's a tired argument.

I watched the end of the game (was busy watching Cav-Bucks), but in the 4th, Pierce had his body on KD like a good defender should and was called for a non-existant foul. He had this look on his face like it was happening all night, I saw that KD had shot 13fts at that point, so yeah I assumed those were the type of calls he was getting for the most part.

Maybe I'll go back and take a look at the game myself.

PJAF
04-01-2010, 11:49 PM
The guy runs down the court screaming the F word with kids in the crowd. He is an idiot besides being washed up.

D1JM
04-01-2010, 11:59 PM
i guess the refs were bark proof and who cares if he dropped the F bomb, that's what is cool to say now a days. Even the Vice President drops the F bomb on a mic

avrpatsfan
04-02-2010, 12:07 AM
Michael Fing Jordan out there. This actually made me laugh. KG is such a funny player. I know other teams fans hate him but I like it. He went out and said it straight up there. He didn't like the calls.

nstojic
04-02-2010, 12:12 AM
:cry: :rolleyes:

iggypop123
04-02-2010, 12:50 AM
every screen kg sets is a moving screen, its tough to sympathize with him about calls not going his way.