PDA

View Full Version : Big-name players that you really don't like and why

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 04:46 AM
Don't get mad at the players people will list just because they're on your team and you feel like you have to protect them with your life. Everyone has different opinions and everyone has certain motives to dislike players. We can't all think the same stuff.

I'd even do an All-Players-I-Don't-Like Team:

PG Gilbert Arenas: doesn't have his head right, too much of a showman / Rodney Stuckey: extremely cocky, inefficient, shot-happy
SF Josh Howard: heartless knucklehead, nuff said / Corey Maggette: all athleticism, no IQ, thinks the game is about scoring
C Rasheed Wallace: lazy, jacks up 3's, out of shape / Jermaine O'Neal: injury prone, fake promises, doesn't come through, happy just being in the NBA
SG Dwyane Wade: injury-prone, goes in superhero mode waaaaay too much / Monta Ellis: overestimates his abilities, no heart
PF Carlos Boozer: money-chasing whore who talks too much / Michael Beasley: disinterested, absent, naps during games

Yours?

Discuss.

Chronz
03-31-2010, 04:51 AM
Changes every so often, depending on the flavor of the month, fan bases kill things for me. Deron is a player I used to enjoy watching till the 2nd best PG and now best PG talk took things out of line with reality.

Spurred1
03-31-2010, 04:52 AM
Wonder when mods will lock this. These threads only start pointless arguments.

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 04:55 AM

I really don't want to start any heated arguments, just want to find out what players the people on here dislike. I wanted to name the thread "All-******* Team" but I didn't do it. It's not meant disrespectfully, I'm really interested in what people have to say.

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 04:57 AM
Changes every so often, depending on the flavor of the month, fan bases kill things for me. Deron is a player I used to enjoy watching till the 2nd best PG and now best PG talk took things out of line with reality.

True it's sad, but those kind of discussions really bother me :(

COBY KARL
03-31-2010, 05:21 AM
Don't get mad at the players people will list just because they're on your team and you feel like you have to protect them with your life. Everyone has different opinions and everyone has certain motives to dislike players. We can't all think the same stuff.

PG Gilbert Arenas: doesn't have his head right, too much of a showman / Rodney Stuckey: extremely cocky, inefficient, shot-happy
SF Josh Howard: heartless knucklehead, nuff said / Corey Maggette: all athleticism, no IQ, thinks the game is about scoring
C Rasheed Wallace: lazy, jacks up 3's, out of shape / Jermaine O'Neal: injury prone, fake promises, doesn't come through, happy just being in the NBA
SG Dwyane Wade: injury-prone, goes in superhero mode waaaaay too much / Monta Ellis: overestimates his abilities, no heart
PF Carlos Boozer: money-chasing whore who talks too much / Michael Beasley: disinterested, absent, naps during games

Yours?

Discuss.

wtf does that even mean?:confused:

jackdawson
03-31-2010, 05:25 AM
I really don't want to start any heated arguments, just want to find out what players the people on here dislike. I wanted to name the thread "All-******* Team" but I didn't do it. It's not meant disrespectfully, I'm really interested in what people have to say.

You already did. Jezz!! some people just want to find ways to bash players for no reason.

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 06:33 AM

just name some players you don't like. It's not rocket science.

Giantwarrior
03-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Paul Pierce, ever since he faked to stupid ankle/knee injury in game 1 of the finals. he had to be carted off in a wheel chair and then came back to the game. tired to pull a Willis Reed but looked so scripted and looked like a fool.

Paul Pierce is a Friggen Puss.

tmacsc2
03-31-2010, 07:15 AM
I hate Garnett, ever since he left minny he lost his modesty. He thinks he has a right to everything.....Dirk and AK47 cause they flop and whine way to much.....oh yeah and paul pierce cause he always throws up gang signs just because another player is destroying him.......Sometimes i hate foreign players when they destroy for like a week and all of a sudden they are really good.....they are pretty modest about it tho so i guess its the sportscasters i dont like when they go on fire......and Nate robinson in the dunk contest because he really isnt that good at dunking he can just jump super high in the air sorry god didnt make dwight howard 5'6

mfb_lt1birdman
03-31-2010, 07:19 AM
Pierce for above reason

KG for all his illegal screens and a-hole antics on the floor

Kenyon Martin for his stupid lips tattoo and massive over rating over his career

James Posey-just a dirty player who always seems to get the better of the Lakers

ChaseMe
03-31-2010, 07:37 AM

Yours?

Discuss.

Oh man, another hater thread. Look at these stupid reasons, someone overestimating their own ability and superhero mode? It's just ellis an Wade trying to carry their team, how can you overestimate your own ability? You need legitimate reasons like the one for Josh Howard. Boozer being a moneychasing whore? He's looking for the best possible option. Wouldn't you? Hey I got a better idea, let's all make a thread about how we dislike this one, haha right?

IRUAM #21
03-31-2010, 08:09 AM
Wow, should have put Haslem, Richardson, Chalmers, Arroyo, Anthony, Magloire, Wright, etc, in there as well.

Raidaz4Life
03-31-2010, 08:13 AM
Lebron.... because he is preventing Monta from getting the attention that he deserves!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Heat-On-Fire!!!
03-31-2010, 08:20 AM

Yours?

Discuss.

Wow dude,you are a serious heat hater!:mad:

Jack of Blades
03-31-2010, 08:25 AM
Kg

Stay_Swim
03-31-2010, 08:26 AM
Lebron James. Cocky, immature, self-loathing.

Not to mention at age 17 he was recognized as the "King," which is just ridiculous. Whats even worse is that he calls himself the King.

The fact that he acts like an idiot on and off the court. Jumping up and down, posing for cameras. **** like that.

Im old school man, MJ the TRUE "King" Never did that type of ****. Sure he jumped around after a game winning ****, and yelled at his teamates when they weren't doing what he wanted, but he never acted as stupid as Lebrick.

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 08:42 AM
Others?

nyballa1991
03-31-2010, 09:19 AM
lebron- his arrogance annoys me as well as the stupid turn around jumpers from half court

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 09:44 AM
Oh man, another hater thread. Look at these stupid reasons, someone overestimating their own ability and superhero mode? It's just ellis an Wade trying to carry their team, how can you overestimate your own ability? You need legitimate reasons like the one for Josh Howard. Boozer being a moneychasing whore? He's looking for the best possible option. Wouldn't you? Hey I got a better idea, let's all make a thread about how we dislike this one, haha right?

Ellis: no defense, doesn't feel like mentoring others, just wants to be the star, is a terrible 3P-shooter (.307 for his career), the moped incident....

Wade: he's a star, no doubt about it, but his also a whiny superstar who is injured/in commercials more than on the court. He's healthy now and I hope he stays healthy, but I wouldn't bet on it. Bad 3P-shooter, which means when he loses his athleticism (which surely won't be that long: he already had so many injuries) he will be just like AI.

Still, it's my opinion, don't complain. Sorry that I put up so many Heat players, I didn't even see that until you mentioned it.

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 09:46 AM
Wow dude,you are a serious heat hater!:mad:

Not really, I just don't like these particular players very much. As a team, I like them, but face it, THIS Heat team will not get to the promised land. If you believe that, you are ignorant.

MagicDojo
03-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Lebron James. Cocky, immature, self-loathing.

Not to mention at age 17 he was recognized as the "King," which is just ridiculous. Whats even worse is that he calls himself the King.

The fact that he acts like an idiot on and off the court. Jumping up and down, posing for cameras. **** like that.

Im old school man, MJ the TRUE "King" Never did that type of ****. Sure he jumped around after a game winning ****, and yelled at his teamates when they weren't doing what he wanted, but he never acted as stupid as Lebrick.

I agree with everything said here. And at least he is a bad sport on top of it.

BuffsFan
03-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Steve Nash-He doesnt play defense and has never gone anywhere in the playoffs but is still considered one of the best point guards ever, and doesn't get any of the suns blame while it is always put squarely on Amare.

Lebron-to worried about dancing on the sideline, and talks about himself in the third person.

KG-he BARKS on the court. Enough said.

Paul Pierce-worst acting ever when he faked his leg injury in the playoffs.

Sasha Vuijac-he tries to act like a superstar when he gets in the game. He is to busy coming off screens yelling for the ball when he needs to be trying to fit it their team. Plus he complains every time he misses a shot.

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 09:57 AM

Honestly, WTF is the difference between earning 5 mio per year and 15 mio per year? Big NBA players earn filthy money !!!!! I think it's perverse how some of these players keep wanting more and more $$$
If I was an NBA star, and I'm not I know this, I would never Carlos Boozer a team like the prick did Cleveland.
A team wants to sign me? Okay, gimme some decent money to live from and feed my kids/provide for my family, let's play the game I LOVE playing and let's try win a championship ! WTF do NBA stars do with their money? Eat it? How much money does one need? The huge salaries digust me. You think Carloz Boozer is NOT a money whore? Get a grip... Some of these guys are grossly overpaid

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 11:06 AM
ALso not a big T-Mac fan. Even when he was good he was never a favorite of mine

MagicDojo
03-31-2010, 11:09 AM
ALso not a big T-Mac fan. Even when he was good he was never a favorite of mine

I love Tmac. Its because of him and his bad back that the Magic won 19 games and the Dwight Howard lottery. thanks Tmac!

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 11:23 AM
I love Tmac. Its because of him and his bad back that the Magic won 19 games and the Dwight Howard lottery. thanks Tmac!

this i can understand :p

Avenged
03-31-2010, 11:53 AM
Paul Pierce! guy is really good and clutch. Always comes to play against the Lakers.

Sly Guy
03-31-2010, 11:57 AM
Lebron James : "Free Jordan Crawford!"

Kobe Bryant : for kicking Shaq out of LA

Derrick Rose : cuz of all the Bulls fans on here and the sheer number of threads about him.

jackdawson
03-31-2010, 11:59 AM

Yours?

Discuss.

Whole Celtics team except Ray Allen. sorry but that team is full of douchebags.

Swashcuff
03-31-2010, 11:59 AM
Paul Pierce dude runs his mouth too often now.

DLeeicious
03-31-2010, 12:16 PM

Pretty much this.

I always hated Gary Payton too for the non active players.

sep11ie
03-31-2010, 12:45 PM
C-?
PF- Garnett, picks on players 8 inches shorter, still thinks he's a top 5 player, dirty
SF- LeBron, the dancing, arrogant attitude,
SG- T-Mac, acted as if it was The Rockets fault he was traded, very selfish, wasn't a team player
PG- Rondo, another dirty player, talks too much, (though he is better than I used to say he was after watching him play more)

TragicallyHip
03-31-2010, 01:04 PM
Kobe- Because he insists upon himself and he's a rapist. Plus he's an arrogant prick. I love watching the clip of Kobe getting punched by Chris Childs and seeing him jump backwards. HAHAHA

AK-47- Because he's a Euro tool.

Joakim Noah- Because his rah, rah ******** gets old. Ok, dude, we get it, you have a lot of heart, but you're still quite possibly the ugliest basketball player ever, along with Sheldon Williams.

Sadds The Gr8
03-31-2010, 01:06 PM

This.

Watch...I'll give this thread 2 more pages until it explodes. These hate threads are so pointless and will get locked.

Sadds The Gr8
03-31-2010, 01:11 PM
Kobe- Because he insists upon himself and he's a rapist. Plus he's an arrogant prick. I love watching the clip of Kobe getting punched by Chris Childs and seeing him jump backwards. HAHAHA

AK-47- Because he's a Euro tool.

Joakim Noah- Because his rah, rah ******** gets old. Ok, dude, we get it, you have a lot of heart, but you're still quite possibly the ugliest basketball player ever, along with Sheldon Williams.

lmao

dwadefan03
03-31-2010, 01:26 PM
i dont understand why people call wade injury prone. The dude had 2 bad injuries.....OMFG

PJAF
03-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Shaq because of his attitude like he is the greatest and his mouth which is not funny but stupid.

poleandreel
03-31-2010, 01:43 PM
tmac was not an unselfish player. during his major scoring years he averaged 6.5 assists per game. and on the rockets he was always their leading assist guy. i think your just a haterrrrr.

WadeBirdman
03-31-2010, 01:47 PM
Wow, should have put Haslem, Richardson, Chalmers, Arroyo, Anthony, Magloire, Wright, etc, in there as well.
Seriously...Celtics Fans:facepalm:

WadeBirdman
03-31-2010, 01:47 PM
i dont understand why people call wade injury prone. The dude had 2 bad injuries.....OMFG

Agree...Whats not to like about DWade?

Jeff559
03-31-2010, 01:55 PM
stephen jackson. Looking at his ugly face upsets me. Even more so when he opens his mouth.

jackdawson
03-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Agree...Whats not to like about DWade?

It's not dislike, it's called jealousy. They can't deal with us having one of the greatest players on the planet.

sexicano31
03-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Kobe because he rapes women

mikantsass
03-31-2010, 02:26 PM
D Rose- because Bulls fans think he is god

Pau- because he is the biggest p**** in the league

Rashard Lewis- all he is good for is launching 3's

Zach Randolph- Dont know why, i just dont really like the guy

Varejao & Noah- do i really need to explain? They are very similar players (although Noah doesnt do much flopping)

ATX
03-31-2010, 02:27 PM
I can't stand KG's arrogance. After the Celts won the championship two years ago, KG's post game antics were just embarrassing to watch.

fairandbalanced
03-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Seriously...Celtics Fans:facepalm:

I guess they already know who they'll face in the play-offs.

natelpete
03-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Is it bad that I hate a lot of players just because of their physical appearance.. A lot of people just look like idiots and it pisses me off when I have to look at them.

MJ-BULLS
03-31-2010, 02:36 PM
The entire Celtics team except for Ray Allen.

DLeeicious
03-31-2010, 02:40 PM
I guess they already know who they'll face in the play-offs.

If you don't already hate the Celtics a playoff series will take care of that for you. Just wait.

eugene
03-31-2010, 03:00 PM
Kobe is not on the list? Biggest ***** of all time!

Slimsim
03-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Derrick Rose. Why ? I Blame PSD that's why.

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 05:32 PM
It's not dislike, it's called jealousy. They can't deal with us having one of the greatest players on the planet.

Sure that's exactly it. I want an undersized 2-guard who has no skills to rely upon after his athleticism is gone, never plays 80 games in a season and can't shoot 3's. I sooooooooo want him on the Celts!

DitchDat
03-31-2010, 05:34 PM

I respect your opinion.

GSW Hoops
03-31-2010, 05:37 PM
I can't stand Dirk Nowitzki. Dirk plays like a SG when he's a giant, which takes a TON of talent, but I like big men who can rebound and have a good post-up game. Teams have SGs for a reason, they don't need the C/PF to fill that role.

masalex1205
03-31-2010, 05:59 PM
Steve Nash-He doesnt play defense and has never gone anywhere in the playoffs but is still considered one of the best point guards ever, and doesn't get any of the suns blame while it is always put squarely on Amare.

You hate Steve Nash? really? He and Durant are the most likable dudes in the NBA.

Miltown34
03-31-2010, 06:08 PM
Honestly, WTF is the difference between earning 5 mio per year and 15 mio per year? Big NBA players earn filthy money !!!!! I think it's perverse how some of these players keep wanting more and more $$$
If I was an NBA star, and I'm not I know this, I would never Carlos Boozer a team like the prick did Cleveland.
A team wants to sign me? Okay, gimme some decent money to live from and feed my kids/provide for my family, let's play the game I LOVE playing and let's try win a championship ! WTF do NBA stars do with their money? Eat it? How much money does one need? The huge salaries digust me. You think Carloz Boozer is NOT a money whore? Get a grip... Some of these guys are grossly overpaid

Bro, u don't understand money do you. If I sign a contract that's worth 25 mil and then if I sign a contract that's worth 75-80 mil, there's a huge difference. You have taxes, agents, charities, helping some of your family, If your religious you tithe 10%. So if I get 5 mil I might end up with 2-3 mil in cash. 15 mill I end up with maybe 10 mil...There's a huge difference especially when you career isn't really long. If someone offered you 15 mil or 5 mil, you would take 5 mil:facepalm:

Swashcuff
03-31-2010, 06:08 PM
I can't stand Dirk Nowitzki. Dirk plays like a SG when he's a giant, which takes a TON of talent, but I like big men who can rebound and have a good post-up game. Teams have SGs for a reason, they don't need the C/PF to fill that role.

would you trade Biedrins str8 up for him?

sep11ie
03-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Pg- John Stockton, for being white
Sg- Micheal Jordan, cuz he's black
Sf- LeBron James, I hate dancing
PF- Eddie Griffin, for being dead
C- Jayson Williams, for killing my limo driver

natelpete
03-31-2010, 06:31 PM
Pg- John Stockton, for being white
Sg- Micheal Jordan, cuz he's black
Sf- LeBron James, I hate dancing
PF- Eddie Griffin, for being dead
C- Jayson Williams, for killing my limo driver

thats reasonable...

damn trains are too quite

mzee24
03-31-2010, 06:32 PM
how the hell is rodney stuckey cocky? i watch him every game and wish he was more cocky and less humble?? wooww close thread

RaptorizedKevin
03-31-2010, 06:33 PM
hedo turkoglu. do i need to explain why? i think everoyne would know. even non raptor fans.

natelpete
03-31-2010, 06:37 PM
how the hell is rodney stuckey cocky? i watch him every game and wish he was more cocky and less humble?? wooww close thread

oh man.... better close the thread, someone insulted a player from this guys favorite team :mad:

sep11ie
03-31-2010, 06:38 PM
thats reasonable...

damn trains are too quite

Thats why you don't jerk and drive

Bishnoff
03-31-2010, 06:41 PM
Aaron Brooks, Devin Harris, Delonte West, Joakim Noah, Ron Artest, Andrew Bogut, Monta Ellis, Jordan Farmar, Drew Gooden, Yi Jianlian, Paul Pierce, Tayshaun Prince, and Sasha Vujacic.

Not many big-name players but those are the guys who I can't stand in the NBA.

JNA17
03-31-2010, 07:09 PM
PG: Rajon Rondo - his face/head is ****ed up. Looks like an alien. Derrick Rose as well cause of Bulls fans, that is all.

SG: Manu Ginobili - i hate floppers. J.R. Smith as well cause he's a thug and his chicken dance is wack.

SF: Paul Pierce - You talk cheep, you like wheel chairs, and you got your shorts dropped. Richard Jefferson as well cause he's overrated.

PF: Elton Brand - YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU MOTHER ****ING SUCK, I HATE YOUR GUTS, YOU ARE OVERPAID, AND IF I EVER SEE YOU, I WILL RAPE YOUR CHILDHOOD DREAMS!!!.........Well uhhh....Yeah....oh and i dislike Kenyon Martin.

C: Amare Stoudemire - you only like dunking, and i could hire a 40 pound monkey to play defense better then you. Shaquille O'Neal as well, you use to be funny as hell, now your just annoying.

Method28
03-31-2010, 07:17 PM

He think he's trying to say Wade tries to be the hero when its not necessary. Like throwing up too many or uncontrolled shots.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-31-2010, 07:28 PM
I hate Delonte west for that pink circle on his chin, the way he talks, his red hair... clown!

Bishnoff
03-31-2010, 07:48 PM
i hate delonte west for that pink circle on his chin, the way he talks, his red hair... Clown!

+1

DitchDat
04-01-2010, 06:47 AM
Aaron Brooks, Devin Harris, Delonte West, Joakim Noah, Ron Artest, Andrew Bogut, Monta Ellis, Jordan Farmar, Drew Gooden, Yi Jianlian, Paul Pierce, Tayshaun Prince, and Sasha Vujacic.

Interesting. Why do you dislike him?
Just curious.

sep11ie
04-01-2010, 10:23 AM
How can someone hate Aaron Brooks?

BoratSagdiyev
04-01-2010, 11:07 AM

This times a million. Pierce is an idiot. Rondo is the worst. Perkins and Davis, both morons. KG lost his brain when he moved to Boston. Nate Robinson is a douche.

I kinda like Scalabrine :)

ldc62
04-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Why did someone put Aaron Brooks? Whats not to like about him?

I really don't like Amare.

Ray_R
04-01-2010, 11:31 AM
How can someone hate Aaron Brooks?

becuase he looks like an alien.:shrug:

DitchDat
04-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Bro, u don't understand money do you. If I sign a contract that's worth 25 mil and then if I sign a contract that's worth 75-80 mil, there's a huge difference. You have taxes, agents, charities, helping some of your family, If your religious you tithe 10%. So if I get 5 mil I might end up with 2-3 mil in cash. 15 mill I end up with maybe 10 mil...There's a huge difference especially when you career isn't really long. If someone offered you 15 mil or 5 mil, you would take 5 mil:facepalm:

You can live comfortably and live lavishly. If I was a pro, and I know I ain't, I would settle for comfortable money. Some of these players are waaaaaaaaaaay overpaid. Guys like Arenas and Boozer are straight-up money whores. They don't care about bball, they care about $$$. I would never tie up my franchise and leave them with no money left to pay other good players. The salaries have gotten terribly out of hand. Pay me some some reasonable money and let's play the game I love. This would be the ideal situation.

heathonater
04-01-2010, 04:59 PM
pau- just way too soft as a big man for me to like him
kg- seems to pick on players that are much smaller than him. i havent seen him trying to talk trash to a player like dwight howard.
paul pierce- comes across as an extremely arrogant person and player.

BlazingInferno
04-01-2010, 05:18 PM
My Team:
PG:Stephon Marbury (even if he IS in China or whatever he is doing)
SG:Monte Ellis(Says Kobe is best he is 2nd and LeBron is 3rd..what a genius)
SF:Carmelo Anthony(Sucker punch on Mardy Collins), Paul Pierce(Fake injury in the playoffs)
PF:Tim Duncan(Just so boring to watch though I will admit he is a damn good player)
C:EDDY CURRY(I am a Knicks fan, and I know he isn't really a big name player)

iluvsports2much
04-01-2010, 05:24 PM
pau- just way too soft as a big man for me to like him
kg- seems to pick on players that are much smaller than him. i havent seen him trying to talk trash to a player like dwight howard.paul pierce- comes across as an extremely arrogant person and player.

i actually hate KG for the exact same reason...last year when the lakers played the celtics in the regular season, Lamar odom got in KGs face and started talkin **** and KG backed down like a lil pus...however, he had no problem gettin in sasha vujacics face a year earlier tho...

i LOVE lebrons game but dont like Lebrons ego cuz he cries to the refs waaay too much...i could almost see somebody crying to the ref if they werent a very good player, but bron is the best player alive right now,and one of the most fit athletes ever,so i jus hate seein lebron cry like a lil baby to refs every time he gets tickled..if he didnt complain so much,he would probably be one of my fav players of all time

i hate paul pierce, maybe its cuz im a laker fan, but i jus hate that guy for some reason...and hes not even that good of an actor...

HuRRiCaNeS324
04-01-2010, 05:54 PM

Yours?

Discuss.

lmao

magichatnumber9
04-01-2010, 05:56 PM
I hate dirk and his blow cramp mouth

DitchDat
04-01-2010, 06:26 PM
lmao

it's a personal list. That's why it isn't exactly yours. Can you deal with that? :clap:

MacFitz92
04-01-2010, 06:33 PM
I hate dirk and his blow cramp mouth

I will leave it at that I completely don't understand how you could say that, but your opinion is your opinion.

MacFitz92
04-01-2010, 06:44 PM
I can't make a whole team. Yea people make mistakes (Artest, Melo, AI), but only a few just ouright I cannot stand.

Kenyon Martin and Ryan Hollins. Two classless thugs that honestly should be shunned from the NBA. Hollins already missed some games this year when he elbowed Dirk in the face and hit him in the face on two seperate plays in one game. He smiles when he does it too. Kenyon Martin, no need for me to go in depth on him, everyone knows how much of a thug he is.

RaiderLakersA's
04-01-2010, 06:54 PM
still open? wow

briansc88
04-01-2010, 06:55 PM
d.rose,r.stucky,c.anthony,l.james theres more but thats my main few

dtmagnet
04-01-2010, 07:02 PM
I love every player ever, dunno what this thread is about :rolleyes:

blah-blah
04-01-2010, 07:12 PM
duncan - his stupid fundamentals
kg - his big mouth and cockiness
pierce - faking injuries and coming back
p gasol - he is overrated and nothing but a soft euro
nash - his stupid fundamentals and hair and soft defence
tony parker - overrated scrub
jason kidd - wife beater
hedo turkoglu - always smiling even when his team is losing check my sig as a reference
mike james : hes too good
kendrick perkins : he always looks mad

Hardline
04-01-2010, 07:24 PM
The entire celtics team except Ray Allen he's okay. Dwight Howard no reason just don't like him, Joakhim Noah and he plays for my bulls more of a carryover from Florida I just can't stand him was too highly drafted.

DitchDat
04-02-2010, 04:58 AM
jason kidd - wife beater
hedo turkoglu - always smiling even when his team is losing check my sig as a reference

I dislike him for not having a personality. His fundamentals I'm ok with :)

tredigs
04-02-2010, 05:33 AM
jason kidd - wife beater

^ This **** is hilarious. This is my new favorite thread ever on PSD.

Ollie Tabooger
04-02-2010, 11:26 AM

:bs:

DitchDat
04-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Yi Jianlian

Matrix3132
04-02-2010, 01:07 PM
LBJ for his aforementioned general arrogance and dancing. I also really can't stand his "routine" for throwing the chalk in the air before tip off....it just bugs me.

Howard irritates me too because he's been in the league for years now and he still has some of the worst post moves moves I've seen from a supposed "franchise player." I just prefer players who demonstrate a refinement of their game from year to year and Dwight's athleticism is all he's ever had going on offensively.

Ollie Tabooger
04-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Vince Carter... and Corey Maggette