PDA

View Full Version : All star team

rockets-fan
03-30-2010, 06:04 PM
whose going to have there first all star appearences? i have the following:

A.Brooks(no homer..i think he deserves it)
T.Evans
B.Lopez

abe_froman
03-30-2010, 06:07 PM
think you need to buy a calendar

rockets-fan
03-30-2010, 06:11 PM

:confused::confused::confused:

why...i dont belive i said this year...i know theyre over...i meant after seeing them play this year, who do u think will make it next year? its a simple question just answer it

sargon21
03-30-2010, 07:28 PM
how are brooks and evans going to make it? over cp3, deron, kobe, chauncey,way to many good guards out west for them both to make it --- i see evans making it, and def not brooks, i think he might decline

Hawkeye15
03-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Lopez, only because there is such a shortage of centers. Evans will see a few as well. Brooks may never see an all star game quite frankly

Fireworld
03-30-2010, 08:13 PM

x2

jimbobjarree
03-30-2010, 08:19 PM
I doubt Brooks ever becomes an allstar in the West. He'd have to wait for Billups and Nash to retire in 4 years first, but then Tyreke and Curry will be getting into their primes, and then theres Monta who was for me, ahead of Brooks this year for an allstar spot anyway. Oh then theres the chance of John Wall and Evan Turner coming to the West too.

On your list Evans is the best player, but Brook probably has the best chance of making it. The East only has Bogut and Dwight centerwise....but theres always the chance of Amare joining the East and getting called a center again of course.

iluvsports2much
03-30-2010, 08:33 PM
um....wow this is totally random,the all star break ended a few months ago and we wont have another all star game for like 10 months...so obviously, its never too early to talk all star game i guess cuz its sooo amazing...

um ok...
aaron brooks and tyreke evans wont make it for a while unless they get traded to the eastern conference cuz the west is stacked with guards already...brook lopez has a better chance at making it cuz their aren't many big men that really stand out in the NBA nowadays let alone the eastern conference..he is on a terrible team however, and most of the time good players on bad teams dont get all star love unless they proved themselves countless times before on big stages over and over again and again