PDA

View Full Version : Great race at Martinsville

Mr.Chris
03-29-2010, 10:09 PM
That was an hell of an race! Congrats to Hamlin on being a friggin demon on wheels out there the finish and everything was awesome.

I must say though **** you kenseth!!!

MarkieMark48
03-29-2010, 10:41 PM
The best car won the race, but given the circumstances Gordon had that race stolen from him twice. I had a great time there, minus all the rain. I must say, I'm not a fan at all of those spoilers.

Mike Oxlong
03-30-2010, 05:33 PM
That was an hell of an race! Congrats to Hamlin on being a friggin demon on wheels out there the finish and everything was awesome.

I must say though **** you kenseth!!!

Whats wrong with him? He is a good driver. What the hell channel was that on? I couldn't find it.

MarkieMark48
03-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Whats wrong with him? He is a good driver. What the hell channel was that on? I couldn't find it.

Kenseth made a semi bone-headed move going into 1 that cost him a top 5 and Gordon the win. He just straight up dive bombed it in there slamming into Gordon, knocked Gordon up the track, but not completely out of the groove, and Gordon got him back going into 3, while all that was happening Denny was passing both of them waiving as he went by

Blackcar09
04-01-2010, 12:58 AM
It was on FOX, and Hamlin came out of no where to win it. Prolly one, if not the best finishes i've seen recently. The only one that tops it I think is the finish when Kurt Busch and Ricky Craven were going after each other on the final lap headed to the finish line at Darlington a few years back.