PDA

View Full Version : Your pre-game/in-game superstitions/jinxes?

DitchDat
03-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Special shirt? Activity ? Anything?

sixers247
03-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Jerking off

DitchDat
03-29-2010, 04:38 PM
I see it hasn't worked out.

Raoul Duke
03-29-2010, 04:45 PM
Man, in '05 me and my roommate at the time watched every Pistons playoff game in his room. We went to this ice cream joint and got these HUUUUGE flurries for the first two games, and then we stayed in for game 3 and we lost. So, we got it in our heads that it was all about the ice cream.

I swear to you that right up until the finals, every time we didn't get the flurries, it was a Pistons loss. Then we got them for every game of the Finals and still lost in seven, sooo... yeah. But I will insist until the day I die that if I'd just located the magic flavor, oir straw, or something, we woulda won.

Yeah, it's a ridiculous scenario, but I think it's pretty funny.

TheWatcher34
03-29-2010, 04:55 PM
i would do da crip walk back on defense after every shot that i hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tawdmsHSYBY

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-29-2010, 04:57 PM
i would do tha chalk thing... kinda like lebron.

DitchDat
03-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Man, in '05 me and my roommate at the time watched every Pistons playoff game in his room. We went to this ice cream joint and got these HUUUUGE flurries for the first two games, and then we stayed in for game 3 and we lost. So, we got it in our heads that it was all about the ice cream.

I swear to you that right up until the finals, every time we didn't get the flurries, it was a Pistons loss. Then we got them for every game of the Finals and still lost in seven, sooo... yeah. But I will insist until the day I die that if I'd just located the magic flavor, oir straw, or something, we woulda won.

Yeah, it's a ridiculous scenario, but I think it's pretty funny.

nice