PDA

View Full Version : The Nets' New Owner Lives A Life Better Than 100% Of This Site

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 02:34 PM
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_minutes/video/?pid=rvERznyHppS0Jkb5N_Q2cdk8lclGSFzj&vs=homepage&play=true

I must admit, this guy lives the life I go to bed and dream about.

The Nets are going to be extremely interesting with him as their owner.

abe_froman
03-29-2010, 02:36 PM
yes,yes he does

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 02:40 PM
yes,yes he does

He doesn't even know if hes worth $17 Billion.

The Nets hopefully will turn into the biggest spectacle in Sports, club lights flashing during the game,popular club music being played throughout the game :laugh2:

Why not? Have a dance floor near the lower bowl for fans to dance and drink at:)

FlakeyFool
03-29-2010, 02:40 PM
hope he moves the team to Russia

TheKing23
03-29-2010, 02:43 PM
No he doesn't, i'm Jay Z.

GodsSon
03-29-2010, 02:50 PM
No he doesn't, i'm Jay Z.

Jay-z isn't close to sniffing a billion...let alone multi billions

BOSTON617
03-29-2010, 03:04 PM
haha i know jay-z will be lucky to have 1 billion jay-z haha

Raph12
03-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Well my actual name is William "Bill" Gates, soooo... ;)

sep11ie
03-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Well, my girlfriend looks like a prettier Vida Guerra without the down syndrome eyes, so I'm pretty damn lucky!

footballer2369
03-29-2010, 03:11 PM
I'll take a couple hundred million and beyonce, thank you very much

DCB/LAL
03-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Well my actual name is William "Bill" Gates, soooo... ;)

Carlos Slim Helu says Bill who?

DCB/LAL
03-29-2010, 03:15 PM
I'll take a couple hundred million and beyonce, thank you very much

Yeah id take the Billions and prefer to be single. :D

smith&wesson
03-29-2010, 03:15 PM
"the nets new owner lives a life better then 100% of this sight"

honestly what the hell does that sentance even mean ??

if it means the owners rich and lives a better life then all of us. i have a news flash for you. any owner of any sports team is rich enough to have a better life then most of us. lol and the way that sentance was worded. . . wowsers.

GodsSon
03-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Well, my girlfriend looks like a prettier Vida Guerra without the down syndrome eyes, so I'm pretty damn lucky!

In the words of Jay-Z...We don't believe you, you need more people :D lol

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 03:18 PM
"the nets new owner lives a life better then 100% of this sight"

honestly what the hell does that sentance even mean ??

if it means the owners rich and lives a better life then all of us. i have a news flash for you. any owner of any sports team is rich enough to have a better life then most of us. lol and the way that sentance was worded. . . wowsers.

:facepalm:

You cant be serious.

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Yeah id take the Billions and prefer to be single. :D

This.

$17 Billion + Single vs $400 Million + Beyonce?

$17 Billion + Single wins 9/10 times. With that time of money I wouldn't enjoy ****ing Beyonce each night, I'd prefer any women I choose each night.

sep11ie
03-29-2010, 03:42 PM

You cant be serious.

Lol, thats a fail!

DaBUU
03-29-2010, 03:51 PM
i like this guy

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 04:07 PM
i like this guy

I do too.:)

Hes going to love American women, since a lot of them dont have much morals to themselves anyways. He can enjoy the latest bimbo looking to suck a dick and swallow a million bucks.

Then that basketball team too btw....The John Wall draft party is going to be nuts. I'm going to try to go up there for that. He has enough money to buy multiple draft picks aswell.

Nighthawk
03-29-2010, 04:10 PM
I do too.:)

Hes going to love American women, since a lot of them dont have much morals to themselves anyways. He can enjoy the latest bimbo looking to suck a dick and swallow a million bucks.

Then that basketball team too btw....The John Wall draft party is going to be nuts. I'm going to try to go up there for that. He has enough money to buy multiple draft picks aswell.

I hope every Nets Player has a whore waiting by their locker

pebloemer
03-29-2010, 04:12 PM
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_minutes/video/?pid=rvERznyHppS0Jkb5N_Q2cdk8lclGSFzj&vs=homepage&play=true

Meh, if money = happiness then I'd agree with the title of this thread.

D Roses Bulls
03-29-2010, 04:19 PM

so pretty much, this guy is the less nerdy version of mark cuban

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 04:22 PM
so pretty much, this guy is the less nerdy version of mark cuban

Hes richer than Mark Cuban, and he is more awesome than Mark Cuban.

TheWatcher34
03-29-2010, 04:30 PM
"this is my small boat" cool dude. he is in best position of anyone to just party and screw the most beautiful women.

mikeman0000
03-29-2010, 04:32 PM
I don't have billions and am not about to buy a NBA team, but I'm pretty damn happy with my life. Wouldn't trade it for anything to be perfectly honest.

thephoenixson28
03-29-2010, 04:46 PM
You don't need money to be happy.

Nighthawk
03-29-2010, 04:57 PM
You don't need money to be happy.

lol this guy :rolleyes:

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 05:01 PM
lol this guy :rolleyes:

Its always that 1 guy who says that.

"Money cant buy happiness"....You damn right it can. What would make anyone happy is to financially be able to live out their dreams and reach their goals.

If your dream is to be 27 and married to a fat wife with 2 kids and live in a 3 bedroom house in the suburbs, then money really wouldn't matter. However me, like Nighthawk, if we had 17 Billion you're damn ****ing right our lives would be great.

I'll record myself in the midst of my threesome with 2 models and send it to you so you and your fat wife can watch it and re-ignite that flame in your marriage.

GSW Hoops
03-29-2010, 05:09 PM
hope he moves the team to Russia

@Boston, @Miami, @Cleveland, @MOSCOW, @Charlotte

That would be a hell of a roadtrip!

GSW Hoops
03-29-2010, 05:10 PM

"Money cant buy happiness"....You damn right it can. What would make anyone happy is to financially be able to live out their dreams and reach their goals.

If your dream is to be 27 and married to a fat wife with 2 kids and live in a 3 bedroom house in the suburbs, then money really wouldn't matter. However me, like Nighthawk, if we had 17 Billion you're damn ****ing right our lives would be great.

I'll record myself in the midst of my threesome with 2 models and send it to you so you and your fat wife can watch it and re-ignite that flame in your marriage.

You're not describing your life, are you? :(

DaBUU
03-29-2010, 05:14 PM

Yeah if i had 17 billion I'd NEVER get married EVER! Money might not be able to buy happiness, but it damn sure can rent it for however long you need!
money dont buy happiness, lmao

Nighthawk
03-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Yeah if i had 17 billion I'd NEVER get married EVER! Money might not be able to buy happiness, but it damn sure can rent it for however long you need!

of course money doesnt buy happiness. No stores sell happiness.

but 17 billion....id never NOT be smiling

GSW Hoops
03-29-2010, 05:17 PM

I don't think money GUARANTEES happiness, but it doesn't hurt either :) If you're unhappy, it certainly won't be for financial reasons, but there are plenty of other reasons people may be unhappy.

Look at Tony Montana--he was filthy rich and wasn't happy at all.

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 05:19 PM
You're not describing your life, are you? :(

Not at all. I plan to never end up like those guys, who think their life is perfect pushing their 2 kids in a stroller, drinking starbucks, and holding hands with their wife with a visible gut and extra fat hanging off of her arms.

_Supreme_
03-29-2010, 05:20 PM
Anyone who thinks more money = a better life per definition is either a dumb ignorant mofo or too young to know any better.

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 05:21 PM
of course money doesnt buy happiness. No stores sell happiness.

but 17 billion....id never NOT be smiling

The one thing about it that makes it great is that hes not a celebrity. He can go shopping, play basketball with friends, etc without anybody knowing who he is.

Then if they get curious, he can show his stacks of money, unzip his pants, and tell her with a smile "The longer it takes the less you make".

sep11ie
03-29-2010, 05:22 PM
I don't think money GUARANTEES happiness, but it doesn't hurt either :) If you're unhappy, it certainly won't be for financial reasons, but there are plenty of other reasons people may be unhappy.

Look at Tony Montana--he was filthy rich and wasn't happy at all.

That may have been the massive amounts of cocaine and the fact that he wanted to bone his sister.

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Anyone who thinks more money = a better life per definition is either a dumb ignorant mofo or too young to know any better.

What is this ********?

Money allows you the opportunity to live out dreams that not many others get the chance to live out and often end up depressed about not living their dreams. Money doesn't buy happiness, but neither does being a broke bum.

I have my family, who I love. Thats all anyone need is someone with unconditional love for you and will look out for your best interests.

GSW Hoops
03-29-2010, 05:25 PM

It's more than they make at their summer jobs at Jack in the Box :)

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 05:26 PM
That may have been the massive amounts of cocaine and the fact that he wanted to bone his sister.

This.

Not to mention being a marked man by Sosa.

You cant be happy for long living that lifestyle.

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 05:30 PM
It's more than they make at their summer jobs at Jack in the Box :)

This.

What makes people happy is different in each case. So to use that as a broad term is pointless considering I dont have the same aspirations for my life as Cookie Monster avy guy does.

Some people feel content living a life that revolves around nothing more than raising a family and being "average". The pursuit of being average is what I strive to avoid in my life. Cookie Monster avy guy must want to be like everybody else because he thinks thats what makes them "happy" so it should make him happy too.

If I had 17 Billion I'd drive down your street, hop out, and take a giant **** on your yard.

unwantedplayer
03-29-2010, 05:35 PM

pics?

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 05:39 PM
pics?

Does it matter?

If you're not hittin it then dont worry about what she looks like.:)

Im just sayin.

TheWatcher34
03-29-2010, 05:44 PM
Spree turned down a $21 million dollar contract offer because it wouldn't be enough to feed the family!! :crazy:

with that being said..what would i want to do with 17 billions then?? very obviously, i would buy my own basketball team (Nets) so that i dont have to log on to nba.com/espn.com anymore if i wanted to play "fantasy". :D

arkanian215
03-29-2010, 06:26 PM
@Boston, @Miami, @Cleveland, @MOSCOW, @Charlotte

That would be a hell of a roadtrip!

no no no. he already has a moscow team. he wants another team but here in the states.

Ovratd1up
03-29-2010, 06:29 PM
I don't have billions and am not about to buy a NBA team, but I'm pretty damn happy with my life. Wouldn't trade it for anything to be perfectly honest.

While I'm very happy for you and agree to a large extent, you have three thousand posts on PSD :)

arkanian215
03-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Spree turned down a $21 million dollar contract offer because it wouldn't be enough to feed the family!! :crazy:

with that being said..what would i want to do with 17 billions then?? very obviously, i would buy my own basketball team (Nets) so that i dont have to log on to nba.com/espn.com anymore if i wanted to play "fantasy". :D

$19000 for a tip at just one lunch. jesus whoever waited his table got very lucky. he sure is a good tipper. i wonder what the bill was.

sep11ie
03-29-2010, 06:39 PM
$19000 for a tip at just one lunch. jesus whoever waited his table got very lucky. he sure is a good tipper. i wonder what the bill was.

It was at an all you can eat buffet.

sep11ie
03-29-2010, 06:42 PM
pics?

close your eyes, picture Vida Guerra, without ****** eyes, BAM! There ya go. I'm serious too.

sep11ie
03-29-2010, 06:44 PM
Does it matter?

If you're not hittin it then dont worry about what she looks like.:)

Im just sayin.

This!

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 06:46 PM
This!

I'm not going to lie at all, if you do happen to send me a PM of those pics, Im going to do something with them.:)

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 06:47 PM

Thats as much as some waitresses make in a year at a ****** restaurant.

Too bad shes going to get screwed on taxes by it.

sep11ie
03-29-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm not going to lie at all, if you do happen to send me a PM of those pics, Im going to do something with them.:)

I'll send one of her winking, and not with her eye

R_O_W_E
03-29-2010, 07:06 PM
I'll send one of her winking, and not with her eye

I love women's lips, and not the ones they put lipstick on, the other one that gets filled with stick.

:)

GodsSon
03-29-2010, 07:08 PM

Post of the year lol

pebloemer
03-29-2010, 08:06 PM

The happiest people I've met in this world are the ones that have lived with "just enough" there entire lives. The majority of the miserable people I've met have been wealthy. When all you can buy is gone, and it will be gone, than you have nothing remaining; and you become impossible to pleased.

asandhu23
03-29-2010, 08:33 PM
Oh well. After this season, that Russian guy is going to be the second richest NBA owner. see sig.

GodsSon
03-29-2010, 08:34 PM
^^ Wise words from a wise man

smith&wesson
03-29-2010, 08:53 PM

You cant be serious.

shiet, lol
my bad homie, im at work couldnt open it. i get it now lol