PDA

View Full Version : Another groupie puts Dorrel Wright on blast, twitpic's the man's private!!!

fairandbalanced
03-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Well, we're all aware that this a family website and I am not allowed to post that kind of nastiness, neither am I allowed to post a link. But the story goes like this.....Dorell's gf has been bragging about her great relationship, but all that bragging apparently got a groupie mad and she retaliated by putting her bizness in public. And as you all know that I am fair and balanced so I had to put her side of things here, this her comment to Dorell's GF....

@mrzanonymouz: well how bout I just informed everyone about the 5 inches of c*** you put into your mouth and v***** everynight @mio_myo

We all know this groupies have been getting out of control lately, guys need to wise up and stop sending texts of their......

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-29-2010, 11:30 AM
:facepalm:

wileyisTOFU
03-29-2010, 11:42 AM
cool, more twitter related penis stories

ldc62
03-29-2010, 11:44 AM
WTF is wrong with these people.... also how come players keep getting themselves involved with crap like this?

fairandbalanced
03-29-2010, 11:45 AM
cool, more twitter related penis stories

Why do these athlete's feel the need to show their penis? Their money is not good enough to get the cooch? Guy's need to wise up mein.....those groupies save the pics for future financial purposes, they won't delete them.

Trouble87
03-29-2010, 11:53 AM
I don't know whats worse...

1- A thread about Dorell Wright's ****
2- A twitpic of Dorrell Wright's ****
3- The fact that anyone on this site cares enough about a NBA players **** to make this into a thread worthy of a discussion
4- The fact that someone would care enough to make a thread about Dorell Wright's **** but doesn't care enough to spell his name right

fairandbalanced
03-29-2010, 11:57 AM
I don't know whats worse...

1- A thread about Dorell Wright's ****
2- A twitpic of Dorrell Wright's ****
3- The fact that anyone on this site cares enough about a NBA players **** to make this into a thread worthy of a discussion
4- The fact that someone would care enough to make a thread about Dorell Wright's **** but doesn't care enough to spell his name right

You should have stayed away from the thread.

Trouble87
03-29-2010, 12:01 PM
You should have stayed away from the thread.

why don't you stick to the thread topic/your fav subject "Dorell Wright's ****"

WadeBirdman
03-29-2010, 12:08 PM
:facepalm: again...

fairandbalanced
03-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Update:
MIAMI -- Miami Heat forward Dorell Wright says he is "embarrassed" that explicit photos of himself have been posted on the Internet.

The photos were taken in a private video chat about a year ago, and appeared on Web sites and several Twitter accounts.

Though the team, Wright issued an apology Monday, saying the matter "is something I truly regret."

The Heat had no comment on the incident.

It's the latest issue for Wright to deal with. He was arrested earlier this month on charges of driving under the influence with a suspended license. The Heat suspended him after that arrest for two games for conduct detrimental to the team.

Wright is averaging 6.4 points in 64 games this season for Miami.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5038806