PDA

View Full Version : NBA players who dont care for their team.

RaptorizedKevin
03-28-2010, 11:48 PM
i cant believe this. this is just too crazy

Turkoglu missed Friday’s heartbreaker to Denver because of a stomach ailment, which first surfaced at halftime of last Wednesday’s loss to Utah.

It was later discovered that Turkoglu spent Friday night out on the town.

The team became aware of the situation following e-mails that were allegedly sent to different club officials.

The decision to not play Turkoglu clearly stems from Friday’s no-show against the Nuggets.

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/basketball/2010/03/28/13389321.html

hedo turkoglu doesnt give a **** for his team. lol wow. that is just sad. are theyre other palyers in the nba like this?

HeatBBall
03-28-2010, 11:52 PM
Well I heard Shaq usually fakes the extent of his injuries as well to take vacations each season.

But yeah that is pretty bad that Turk would do that. wow, especially with his team barely sitting in 8th seed right now.

RaptorizedKevin
mods if yu see this thread. can yu rename it " Hedo turkoglu left game to attend night clubs"

Kakaroach
Damn thats pretty messed up if Hedo actually did that.

Except for the fact that your link doesn't work......so there is no evidence.

GodsSon
03-28-2010, 11:53 PM

RaptorizedKevin
03-28-2010, 11:54 PM
Damn thats pretty messed up if Hedo actually did that.

Except for the fact that your link doesn't work......so there is no evidence.

sorry dawg. try this.

E.O.21
Rafer alston probably

RaptorizedKevin
no one wants turkoglu on their team. the raptors are screwed.

HeatBBall
03-28-2010, 11:56 PM
no one wants turkoglu on their team. the raptors are screwed.

Pretty much. That sucks cuz I used to like how he played with the Magic last season.. he used to play all out. Now I can't say the same for what he does for the Raps. No wonder Bosh is mad as hell out there in Toronto:facepalm:

HeatBBall
03-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Don't worry Bosh you can come join Wade in Miami where you'll see 100%.

SA5195
03-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Don't worry Bosh you can come join Wade in Miami where you'll see 100%.

Is that all everyone here talks about?

When there's something Raptor related, it ends out being "Bosh is leaving" and all that BS.

AccUrSeD
03-28-2010, 11:59 PM
glad he didn't come to portland!

Ebbs
03-29-2010, 12:00 AM
i think Radmonavic said he was sick and than went snow boarding and got injured when he was a Laker lol.

GodsSon
03-29-2010, 12:01 AM

When there's something Raptor related, it ends out being "Bosh is leaving" and all that BS.

It's an art Miami fans have mastered

RaptorizedKevin
03-29-2010, 12:01 AM

ottis smith said kevin pritchard caught a huge break. and he was right.

HeatBBall
03-29-2010, 12:03 AM

Not tryin to start anything, but what would YOU do if you were Bosh?? wait so they can try to rebuild AGAIN?? No, I'm sorry but especially since Turk ain't giving his all and has his nice size contract that would be hard to trade off, I don't see him staying. While he may not go to Miami, I think he won't be there in Toronto.

HeatBBall
03-29-2010, 12:04 AM

I guess its just a want and wish of most Miami fans.

SA5195
03-29-2010, 12:04 AM

People are probably happy like getting a big *** gift for christmas.

Raps are struggling, and Hedo's out doing stupid **** like this.

And now cause of that Bosh is leaving.

But seriously, a guy with huge expectations coming in, and does this? While we're struggling just to get into the playoffs, is seriously dumb.

HeatBBall
03-29-2010, 12:06 AM

But seriously, a guy with huge expectations coming in, and does this? While we're struggling just to get into the playoffs, is seriously dumb.

yeah thats whats made me the most disappointed in Hedo. I expected him to do alot more seeing how he played in Orlando.

Chill_Will_24
03-29-2010, 12:07 AM

Sorry guys but its the truth. Of all the free agents Bosh is the only one who has a lagitimate reason to leave. Lebron is set. (at least for this year because even if he wins it i dont see his team getting repeats) And Wade loves Miami and will not leave. Bosh dislikes his situation more than those guys so just start bracing yourselves.

*Superman*
03-29-2010, 12:11 AM
ottis smith said kevin pritchard caught a huge break. and he was right.

Otis is the man.

I always questioned if Hedo was all in for winning, if he was, he would have stayed with the Magic. Well I hope he's happy making his money...and meeting chicks at the club.

RaptorizedKevin
03-29-2010, 12:12 AM
Otis is the man.

I always questioned if Hedo was all in for winning, if he was, he would have stayed with the Magic. Well I hope he's happy making his money...and meeting chicks at the club.

yeah. the magic would had been scary good. but chemistry would be an issue. not everoyne would be getting their touches .

SA5195
03-29-2010, 12:14 AM
Otis is the man.

An incident happened back in Dec I believe.

He went to the club, he was apparently talking to some girl, another person took a pic, and Hedo got his body gaurds to delete the pic.

I'm not even joking, I swear this is guy is becoming to suspicious.

*Superman*
03-29-2010, 12:17 AM

He went to the club, he was apparently talking to some girl, another person took a pic, and Hedo got his body gaurds to delete the pic.

I actually remember hearing that. I didn't hear that his body guards did it, but he actually took her phone and deleted them. If you could post a link that would be great man.

RaptorizedKevin
03-29-2010, 12:18 AM

yes there was. apparently the girl took a pic of him. and he didnt like it. but not because he was cheating with another women. apprently he just liked his privacy. but as a father, hedo has been very outgoing to clubs and stuff.

_KB24_
03-29-2010, 12:19 AM
Wow, they're going to be stuck with him for atleast 3 more years. Bosh is almost certain to leave, and it's going to be hard to attract any free agents to TO given the current situation. I sense a difficult future with all the **** happening.

*Superman*
03-29-2010, 12:26 AM
Well I found the article

http://news.therecord.com/Sports/article/656716

And you were right it was the body guard.

“There was a guy with me, a security guy, he deleted it,” said Turkoglu.

Slimsim
03-29-2010, 12:27 AM
LOl Hedo Stole money from Toronto. 5 years for 50mil and then ****s up on his first season. And to make that the year Bosh is a free agent is even more priceless. Their is a God.

SA5195
03-29-2010, 12:28 AM
I actually remember hearing that. I didn't hear that his body guards did it, but he actually took her phone and deleted them. If you could post a link that would be great man.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basketball/nba/raptors/hedoturkoglu/article/751089--turkish-delete-raptor-in-cellphone-spat

It happened in Jan, and a security guy deleted it.

mr_relevant
03-29-2010, 01:53 AM
Why does this always happen to the Raptors? Back then it was Carter, now him...

Raph12
03-29-2010, 02:01 AM
i cant believe this. this is just too crazy

hedo turkoglu doesnt give a **** for his team. lol wow. that is just sad. are theyre other palyers in the nba like this?

Hedo went to TO strictly because of their Turkish community, his wife had a lot of say in where they went and it was a big affect on his decision-making between Toronto, Portland and Orlando (although O-Town was never a serious choice).

GSW Hoops
03-29-2010, 02:12 AM
i think Radmonavic said he was sick and than went snow boarding and got injured when he was a Laker lol.

He wanted to borrow Monta's moped but his legs were too long for it, haha. :)

GSW Hoops
03-29-2010, 02:13 AM
Hedo went to TO strictly because of their Turkish community, his wife had a lot of say in where they went and it was a big affect on his decision-making between Toronto, Portland and Orlando (although O-Town was never a serious choice).

That's what happens when you let the wife run your career.

GSW Hoops
03-29-2010, 02:14 AM
Hedo's stomach was growling cuz it needed some champagne and caviar!

jackdawson
03-29-2010, 02:16 AM
That's what happens when you let the wife run your career.

Well, he wife is letting him have fun with whores in night clubs...so I guess it was a mutual understanding ;)

Sadds The Gr8
03-29-2010, 02:17 AM

YOU SHOULD BE!

I wish we didn't sign this piece of $shitt. I h8 this *** he can go to hell for all I care. Stupid dumbass. All his greedy *** wanted was to be paid...everyone should've realized this when he left a championship caliber team to go to a rebuilding Toronto team.

papoose123
03-29-2010, 02:18 AM
so much hate for this guy and he deserves it all.

_KB24_
03-29-2010, 02:22 AM
Ball. Thats all I gotta say.

mr_relevant
03-29-2010, 02:24 AM

Well played :clap:

Raph12
03-29-2010, 02:28 AM
That's what happens when you let the wife ruin your career.

Ftfy

YOU SHOULD BE!

I wish we didn't sign this piece of $shitt. I h8 this *** he can go to hell for all I care. Stupid dumbass. All his greedy *** wanted was to be paid...everyone should've realized this when he left a championship caliber team to go to a rebuilding Toronto team.

I think we could all finally agree, that Hedo needed the Magic more then they needed him, at this point in the season.

sventhedog
03-29-2010, 02:32 AM
he clearly is overpaid and not playing well. jefferson and artest can go through the whole season struggling and people just says that they have a hard time adjusting.

but would you say that a person who made a very good financial decision doesn't care about his team? if you were in his situation, you'll forget all the money just for the sake of remaining with your team?

yah right, you would refuse a better job and a higher salary because you care so much about your friends from the office. lol.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-29-2010, 02:32 AM

I lol'd

Sadds The Gr8
03-29-2010, 02:37 AM
Ftfy

I think we could all finally agree, that Hedo needed the Magic more then they needed him, at this point in the season.

Well basketball wise you can say so...but he doesn't give a $shitt about the Magic in all honesty. He's happier here, where he's getting paid higher, clubbing/partying, and doing all this while not having to try on the court.

Raph12
03-29-2010, 02:40 AM
Well basketball wise you can say so...but he doesn't give a $shitt about the Magic in all honesty. He's happier here, where he's getting paid higher, clubbing/partying, and doing all this while not having to try on the court.

Yeah, career-wise.

I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's *** about the Magic organisation or what people think of him as a player. I honestly think that as long as he get's his alchohol, and can continue to party with his Turkish peeps, he'll be content with his life.

Sadds The Gr8
03-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Yeah, career-wise.

I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's *** about the Magic organisation or what people think of him as a player. I honestly think that as long as he get's his alchohol, and can continue to party with his Turkish peeps, he'll be content with his life.

Yup...at least we can agree on this.

Raph12
03-29-2010, 02:51 AM
Yup...at least we can agree on this.

x2

Sadds The Gr8
03-29-2010, 02:58 AM
Hedo really is a douche bag...this "sickness" incident, the cell phone incident, and the "Ball" post-game interview. I know that "BALL" thing was enjoyable for people, but clearly he was being a douche...like why the hell would you embarrass and make a fool out of your team's commentator like that? Like it wasn't even another team's commentator, IT WAS OURS! What a *******...

ink
03-29-2010, 03:05 AM

It's pretty unbelievably dumb. A lot of people gave him the benefit of the doubt.

yeah thats whats made me the most disappointed in Hedo. I expected him to do alot more seeing how he played in Orlando.

I'm glad to see other people had higher expectations of him too.

ILLN355
03-29-2010, 03:30 AM
getting laid and getting paid

LeBroom
03-29-2010, 05:00 AM
People keep blaming Turkoglu for accepting that $52 million dollar contract. Hmm, why not BLAME THE GUY who offered him that $52 million dollar contract.

Seriously, Bryan Colangelo just screwed over this franchise. If Bosh leaves that is.

Ssshbliblibl00p
03-29-2010, 05:53 AM
Why does this always happen to the Raptors? Back then it was Carter, now him...

Why would you sign Hedu Turkoglu to be your 2nd best player? You're just asking for mediocrity.

Colangelo deez nutz

He has no vision

magichatnumber9
03-29-2010, 07:00 AM
The fans in Toronto deserve better then this.

hans dolo
03-29-2010, 07:00 AM
i'm a sixers fan so i'd still take him. hell i'll take anybody right now

Tblaze
03-29-2010, 07:52 AM
we sure dodged a bullet there :|

DitchDat
03-29-2010, 09:51 AM
Rasheed doesn't care too.

ldc62
03-29-2010, 10:53 AM
i'm a sixers fan so i'd still take him. hell i'll take anybody right now

We will take Iggy for him.:)

All joking aside: I'd take Carter (in his so called "non trying" days) over Hedo. Ariza is almost half as cheap, but twice as efficient...

daliLOLbagaric
03-29-2010, 11:08 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x310/bryant81_81/hedo.jpg

Chill_Will_24
03-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Gotta understand some players are not competitive. They dont care about titles. He saw an opportunity to get lots of money playing for a team that never had a chance to go deep in the playoffs. More money, less playing

Sadds The Gr8
03-29-2010, 12:39 PM
The fans in Toronto deserve better then this.

x2

Chronz
03-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Well I heard Shaq usually fakes the extent of his injuries as well to take vacations each season.

But yeah that is pretty bad that Turk would do that. wow, especially with his team barely sitting in 8th seed right now.

He doesnt fake it, he tells you outright hes taking a break. The man takes a pounding, always has, hes entitled to how he wants to pace himself. Its a trick he learned from PJ

SteveNash
03-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Something more serious has to be wrong in Toronto.

Bosh should go along with Colangelo and Triano.

Bring back Babcock.

KING_witha_HALO
03-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Andres Nocioni!!!!i dont think that he has ran a play this season for the kings. He just shoots whenever he feels like it.

dtmagnet
03-29-2010, 04:26 PM
I kept saying to myself, "They will figure out how to use Hedo effectively, maybe this signing won't be a complete flop." This tears it for me, I don't want him anywhere near my team.

RaptorizedKevin
03-29-2010, 05:06 PM
whoever said raptor fans deserve better than this, i thank you. the raptors went 15 years without ever becoming an elite team. its so sad.

With bosh probablyn gonna leave ( i dont see why he would stay anymore), raptors will have to rebuild with turkoglu. man. blazers you dodged not one bullet, but 5 of them. having this guy for just one year was so bad. imagine having him for 5 frigging years.

GSW Hoops
03-29-2010, 05:29 PM
whoever said raptor fans deserve better than this, i thank you. the raptors went 15 years without ever becoming an elite team. its so sad.

With bosh probablyn gonna leave ( i dont see why he would stay anymore), raptors will have to rebuild with turkoglu. man. blazers you dodged not one bullet, but 5 of them. having this guy for just one year was so bad. imagine having him for 5 frigging years.

The W's will trade Hedo for Biedrins, Maggette and Turiaf :clap:

sciferguy
03-29-2010, 05:39 PM

x2 ... I was soo happy when that idiot chose Toronto....he was never worth the money.

Jacob K.
03-29-2010, 05:50 PM
i hope that in the new cba non guarenteed contracts are a big part of it, like the nfl

blah-blah
03-29-2010, 07:22 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x310/bryant81_81/hedo.jpg

lol! thats my new sig