PDA

View Full Version : Where do you rank a healthy rockets team?

basketfan4life
03-27-2010, 11:12 PM
i just watched the lakers rockets game and they were very spirited as usual, they lost but i think they were good.i saw their injured players next to their bench and they are twice as good as starters.

if you imagine a real full healthy rockets team, where do you consider them.

starters.
pg-a.brooks
sg-kevin martin
sf-trevor ariza
pf-luis scola
c-yao

bench
k.lowry,c.hayes,s.battier,j.taylor,d.andersen,c.bu dinger,h.armstrong,j.hill.

looks like pretty damn good to me,and considering the fact that they are a great defensive team,they can be a hell of a match up to any team.they gave the hardest time to most elite players like Kobe/Lebron a lot of times,if i'm not wrong lebron played his only zero-asist game of his career against houston a season ago and got only 21 points, they forced kobe and his lakers to 7 games without yao. and all of their starters are above 15ppg players,some of them can even put up 25-30 a game..

i think if they stay completely healthy with a little luck they can see WCF if not further.(with all that said, even hard to imagine yao being healthy for a full season)

Avenged
03-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Last years Rockets team if they were healthy could have been special. Yao, T-Mac, and Artest could've really contended perhaps taken them to the WCF or beyond. They always have the pieces just that they can't all stay healthy.