PDA

View Full Version : State Your Unpopular Opinion

Pages : 1 [2]

kurivaimu
03-29-2010, 12:40 AM
kobe bryant is the most overrated player of all time by miles.

Michael jordan is the goat.

Only and only lebron james has a chance to surpass the goat.

Lebron james is the hands down best player on the planet followed by d wade.

Without shaq, kobe=t-mac or vc.

Diwght howard is overrated. He wouldn't exist if he played in the 90's.

this.

mr_relevant
03-29-2010, 01:46 AM
Tyreke Evans will be Top 3 in the NBA within 2 years.

I like this post. That kid is going to be special. I hope the Kings are able to surround him with good, young talent much like how Durant is now with OKC.

sventhedog
03-29-2010, 02:48 AM
lebron is too smart

too smart for a clown.

tredigs
03-29-2010, 03:58 AM
Kobe Bryant is the most overrated player of all time by miles.

Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

Only and only LeBron James has a chance to surpass the GOAT.

LeBron James is the hands down best player on the planet followed by D Wade.

Without Shaq, Kobe=T-Mac or VC.

Diwght Howard is overrated. He wouldn't exist if he played in the 90's.

Agreed with all of these, but to a lesser extent. I think that Kobe is overrated, and that he is pretty interchangeable with T-Mac or VC in their primes, but that he is slightly better than both --and was more driven than both. But that could have been a product of getting to grow as a player under Phil Jackson on a contender, rather than in Toronto. But yeah, Wade is better than Kobe. Has been for years.

Agreed about Lebron too, though I'm curious to see how KD will develop. He's the only other young star that I think has a chance at that level of greatness (probably not that level, but we'll see).

And Howard wouldn't be dominated in the 90's, but he wouldn't be a top 3 center, either. He'd still be one of the best defensive bigs in that league, he's pretty unreal on that side of the floor. And also has plenty of time to develop offensively, so I think he'd do well even then (gotta remember most of those bigs came in at 21 or 22 after lengthy college careers, dwight's just turned 24).

COBY KARL
03-29-2010, 05:34 AM
Tyreke Evans will be Top 3 in the NBA within 2 years.

i dont know about top 3. but i say top 10 for sure.

HES SO RIGGED IN NBA 2K10!

JayW_1023
03-29-2010, 06:49 AM
Mike D'Antoni is a pretty awful coach.

Sly Guy
03-29-2010, 12:06 PM
the raptors will not make the post season.

hedu was possibly the worst signing in raptors history next to hakeem

the raptors will likely not keep bosh, and the team will crumble into rebuilding again after this season.

BoognishMN
03-29-2010, 12:20 PM
The NBA needs at least one American born-White guy to be a superstar in the league if it wants to regain the market share it's been losing since Jordan retired. (Not race baiting or trying to be a jerk)