PDA

View Full Version : Keep Kenny,Charles and Ernie at halftime please

Fury
03-25-2010, 08:58 PM
im watching the game on tv miami at chicago and our halftime trio is doing the game..at first i thought wow cool this should be interesting then as time went by i realized wow these guys are terrible..its like 3 guys talking to each other at a basketball game..Every time Ernie is trying to do the play by play chuck and Charles talk over him talking nonsense and ernie stays quiet after that like he doesnt know when to go back in and doesnt know when to cut off these clowns from there pointless convo...stick to haltime boys cuz play by play is not ur thing

xBLAMEITON24x
03-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Yea i tuned in to hear them so far very dissapointed.

Fury
03-25-2010, 09:11 PM
i must have heard kenny and charles talk over each other over a dozen times and were still in the first half

HoopsDrive
03-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Halftime is their thing. I can't see Ernie and Chuck calling a serious play by play... that'd be impossible. Just imagine the helluva when Kobe scores a game winner or LBJ posterizes someone.

Kenny: OH NO! ITS OVER!
Chuck: Nah, I seen better.
Kenny: HES SICK! HES GOT THE FLU! THAT IS IN MY TOP 5 PLAY OF ALL TIME!
Chuck: You say that every year Kenny...

Raph12
03-25-2010, 09:16 PM
im watching the game on tv miami at chicago and our halftime trio is doing the game..at first i thought wow cool this should be interesting then as time went by i realized wow these guys are terrible..its like 3 guys talking to each other at a basketball game..Every time Ernie is trying to do the play by play chuck and Charles talk over him talking nonsense and ernie stays quiet after that like he doesnt know when to go back in and doesnt know when to cut off these clowns from there pointless convo...stick to haltime boys cuz play by play is not ur thing

You do know Chuck and Charles are the same guy right?

ManRam
03-25-2010, 09:18 PM
I think it's funny if it is just a once in a every-once-in-a-long-while thing.

I love that trio so I might be bias.

This game is UGLY though...but if you are watching this and not MM- you crazy.

mzee24
03-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Halftime is their thing. I can't see Ernie and Chuck calling a serious play by play... that'd be impossible. Just imagine the helluva when Kobe scores a game winner or LBJ posterizes someone.

Kenny: OH NO! ITS OVER!
Chuck: Nah, I seen better.
Kenny: HES SICK! HES GOT THE FLU! THAT IS IN MY TOP 5 PLAY OF ALL TIME!
Chuck: You say that every year Kenny...
:clap:

haha i love that

iggypop123
03-25-2010, 10:00 PM
they are going off topic because this game is pathetic.

IAmKira
03-25-2010, 10:01 PM
What do u expect from a blown out game?

iggypop123
03-25-2010, 10:30 PM
omg these guys are funny. im still watching the game just for their commentary.

td0tsfinest
03-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Ye they are pretty horrible doing play by play. stick to their night job.

J$mo0th_3o5
03-25-2010, 11:05 PM
I wonder how different it would of been if it wasn't a blowout

ldc62
03-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Im glad to hear they sucked, because I missed it and I was looking forward to it.

Fury
03-25-2010, 11:15 PM
Im glad to hear they sucked, because I missed it and I was looking forward to it.

trust me u didnt miss a thing...i never thought i would miss hearing doug collins voice so much lol

Master Mind
03-25-2010, 11:24 PM
They were funny and that's what counts :p

GSW Hoops
03-25-2010, 11:28 PM
trust me u didnt miss a thing...i never thought i would miss hearing doug collins voice so much lol

He missed Charles talking about his grandma putting WD-40 on her ankles to loosen them up.