PDA

View Full Version : What must happen with the Nets??

Tim96
03-25-2010, 01:50 PM
I donīt know what must happen with the New Jersey Nets so them will back to her form of the last Years?? What you think??

LeBroom
03-25-2010, 01:56 PM
I think you're ret@r-- okay, nvm.

Pierzynski4Prez
03-25-2010, 01:57 PM
In English please

zadora5
03-25-2010, 02:04 PM
huh ?

Ty Fast
03-25-2010, 02:06 PM
hope for the #1 pick. they will be the favourites to get. they will also have a lot of cap space, so even if they dont sign anyone this year they could wait a couple of years. i keep hearing carmello is leaving denver, but i doubt he will. if they get wall new jersey could be a great place to sign. imagine bosh or wade joining wall, devin harris and brook lopez. i think they also get a new stadium in a couple of years as well

Ty Fast
03-25-2010, 02:07 PM
he is asking what the nets have to do to become good again. at least that is what i think he is saying

Pierzynski4Prez
03-25-2010, 02:14 PM
he is asking what the nets have to do to become good again. at least that is what i think he is saying

Well then, to start, landing Wall or Turner would help tremendously. Lopez is only going to get better. So your starting guards and Center are set. Sign a few good role players and a top FA if possible. They should have about 25-30 mill in cap space, but I would say they are the last possible destinations for the top Max guys after they decide to either stay home, NY, or CHI. But maybe they could swing Lee and Gay and have a lineup of something like this:

Wall
Harris
Gay
Lee
Lopez

IndyRealist
03-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Well then, to start, landing Wall or Turner would help tremendously. Lopez is only going to get better. So your starting guards and Center are set. Sign a few good role players and a top FA if possible. They should have about 25-30 mill in cap space, but I would say they are the last possible destinations for the top Max guys after they decide to either stay home, NY, or CHI. But maybe they could swing Lee and Gay and have a lineup of something like this:

Wall
Harris
Gay
Lee
Lopez

That is a terrifying lineup. :speechless:

Boston Fanatic
03-25-2010, 02:25 PM
yea i dont think they are half as bad as there record shows. lopez is maturing into a beast, devin harris is a very good point guard, lee can be very effective and of course if you add wall then that team is probably playoff caliber...in the east at least. but i want rudy gay on the celtics so i hope they dont get him...sorry pp fans

however i think evan turner would help them better he seems to show way more maturity than wall

BOSTON617
03-25-2010, 02:31 PM
they are young give em a couple of years

ATX
03-25-2010, 02:50 PM
I donīt know what must happen with the New Jersey Nets so them will back to her form of the last Years?? What you think??

Just wow...Anyways, once they aren't tanking an entire season and land Wall/Turner and a big time FA they will be back to being a respectable team next season, and possibly a contender.

bowieinspace
03-25-2010, 03:11 PM

i think losing future change? they re-build or trade for better players. i think the nets lebron and wade. maybe trade for wall. realistically.

wall
wade
lebron
bosh
lopez

i think they would contend for 10 years.

wolf3742
03-25-2010, 03:30 PM
i think losing future change? they re-build or trade for better players. i think the nets lebron and wade. maybe trade for wall. realistically.

wall
wade
lebron
bosh
lopez

:drool:

billy17
03-25-2010, 03:51 PM

wall
wade
lebron
bosh
lopez

That sure is realistic, I bet they could manage Rudy and David Lee too, to round out their bench. Then trade Kris Humphries for Kobe, and call it good!

Raph12
03-25-2010, 03:55 PM
If they get the #1 pick they draft Wall, trade Harris and Yi for a solid SG and PF like Foye and Blatche and then sign Lebron.

PG - Wall
SG - Foye
SF - Lebron
PF - Blatche
C - Lopez
6th - Terrance Williams

Now it's not likely or probable that it'll happen, but that's a pretty damn good looking lineup to me.

Nighthawk
03-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Lebron needs to happen to the Nets

Tim96
03-25-2010, 05:30 PM
I doesnīt think LeBron goes to the Nets!!

Big Zo
03-25-2010, 05:41 PM
They need to follow the yellow brick road.

JDMac80
03-26-2010, 08:10 AM
Harris
Turner
Gay
Boozer
Lopez

Chill_Will_24
03-28-2010, 01:10 PM
The MAIN thing they need to do is sign an actual coach. Getting Wall will help them tremendously too