PDA

View Full Version : Entire Shopping Mall Follows LeBron As He Shops

R_O_W_E
03-22-2010, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciJ2iRd0yi4

:speechless:

Why do they follow him around? I get that hes a famous person but what is the excitement of stalking him as he shops?

R_O_W_E
03-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Does anybody know what type of car that is? It looks like something that hasnt even been put on the road yet.

ManRam
03-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Insane.

masont911
03-22-2010, 03:06 PM
yea im pretty sure that's a Chevy Camaro

TYoung21
03-22-2010, 03:07 PM
He's the man

JoeSchroeduh
03-22-2010, 03:08 PM
It's just a new Camaro with some custom paint work...

R_O_W_E
03-22-2010, 03:08 PM
Insane.

Are you from Orlando? If so, how do you defend your fellow Orlandians(???) reaction to LeBron?

:laugh:

They were following him like he was the second coming of jesus. Mike James could've stood behind me at Wendy's and I wouldn't even notice he was the guy who stole $23.5 Million from 4 different Franchises.

ManRam
03-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Let's see how people can vilify him for this...you know they'll try.

R_O_W_E
03-22-2010, 03:10 PM
It's just a new Camaro with some custom paint work...

Wow.

This is my first time seeing the 5th generation Camaro, I hadn't seen anybody on the road with it yet. That car is sick.

JNA17
That has got to be annoying having everyone follow you like that lol

ManRam
Are you from Orlando? If so, how do you defend your fellow Orlandians(???) reaction to LeBron?

They were following him like he was the second coming of jesus. Mike James could've stood behind me at Wendy's and I wouldn't even notice he was the guy who stole $23.5 Million from 4 different Franchises.

I lived in Orlando when I was little, but not any more.

He's the biggest star the game has seen since Jordan. Frankly, if I were there, I'd follow him too. What do you expect them to do? Throw their shoes at him and try and beat him up? No. If I was shopping, and LeBron walked by, I'd have the same reaction. Same with Kobe, or whoever (since it's well known who I prefer amongst those two).

R_O_W_E

They'll say Kobe shuts down Rodeo Drive or something like that.

ZebraCity916
03-22-2010, 03:12 PM
I don't like the new Camaro's but that **** was sick.

jetsfan28
03-22-2010, 03:13 PM
He handles himself so well, it's really impressive

R_O_W_E
03-22-2010, 03:14 PM
I lived in Orlando when I was little, but not any more.

He's the biggest star the game has seen since Jordan. Frankly, if I were there, I'd follow him too. What do you expect them to do? Throw their shoes at him and try and beat him up? No. If I was shopping, and LeBron walked by, I'd have the same reaction. Same with Kobe, or whoever (since it's well known who I prefer amongst those two).

Iverson. Iverson was the biggest star post-Jordan. LeBron is definetly there right now.

I just dont get the idea of following him? It happens with all of these famous people, what kinda of thing are people expecting by doing it?

I'd take my shoes off, run after him, and ask him to sign it, if he looked me off, I'd put my shoes on and get back to shopping.

JoeSchroeduh
03-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Wow.

This is my first time seeing the 5th generation Camaro, I hadn't seen anybody on the road with it yet. That car is sick.

I'm not a big fan, I think they look like they're smiling.

Then again, I drive a Dodge Charger... so I'm not allowed to like Mustangs or Camaros.

But... his does look pretty nice.

mjqusoldier
03-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Damn it must be nice to have so many groupies lol

JNA17
03-22-2010, 03:18 PM
also chick at 1:48 is hot :D

Knowledge
03-22-2010, 03:23 PM
More proof that he needs to go to NY so that he can become recognizable :rolleyes:

RadiantShot
03-22-2010, 03:27 PM
What a cocky bastard. You'd think someone would have an ounce of dignity. Wrong. Lebron has none. Quite frankly, if I was there, and saw him do what he did, I'd be pretty ticked off actually. He's acting like he hung the moon or something. Get over yourself. He has no class at all. Lebron James is the biggest "Joke" of a great player that I've seen. Dancing on the Court, making poses in front of a glass mirror with people behind you, talking about how great you are. Please. Stop.

"Lebron, say hi to me, say hi to me! Please, say hi to me!"

Lebron drives off.
****ing ******.

He thinks he's God. It's astonishing.

avrpatsfan
03-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Haha wow they are pathetic.

eugene
03-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Sick... Sometimes it's attractive but sometimes you can go insane being followed like that

king4day
03-22-2010, 03:32 PM
As annoying as I'm sure it can get for him, it's gotta be a great feeling.
With that fame though, means he will always be mobbed like that probably for the rest of his life.

GodsSon
03-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Same thing happens to me all the time...it gets annoying :)

R_O_W_E
03-22-2010, 03:40 PM
also chick at 1:48 is hot :D

She is.

If she weren't like 17 or 18 maybe LeBron could hook her up with some of his entourage.

Aint no fun if the homies cant have none.

R_O_W_E
03-22-2010, 03:41 PM
As annoying as I'm sure it can get for him, it's gotta be a great feeling.
With that fame though, means he will always be mobbed like that probably for the rest of his life.

I dont know. I think that eventually drove Michael Jackson crazy along with some other celebs.

You never realize how important privacy is until its gone forever.

znick21
03-22-2010, 03:52 PM
What a cocky bastard. You'd think someone would have an ounce of dignity. Wrong. Lebron has none. Quite frankly, if I was there, and saw him do what he did, I'd be pretty ticked off actually. He's acting like he hung the moon or something. Get over yourself. He has no class at all. Lebron James is the biggest "Joke" of a great player that I've seen. Dancing on the Court, making poses in front of a glass mirror with people behind you, talking about how great you are. Please. Stop.

Lebron drives off.
****ing ******.

you're an idiot. A, he was in the front seat on the other side of the kid with the music playing, he didn't hear him. B, he shouldn't be waving at kids while driving anyway. C, if anyone is an ******* it's jj hickson because he was looking right at everyone. get off his dick and go suck matt barnes'.

WITZ
03-22-2010, 04:00 PM

Lebron drives off.
****ing ******.

And U have exhibit A :facepalm: , I guess it woulda been better if he just told everybody to **** off not signed autographs or taken pictures he is such a ***hole.Lmao U call him a joke yet U have matt barnes as ur sig talk about joke.

JerzeyFresh
03-22-2010, 04:02 PM

How dont you like the new Camaro? Especially with a custom paint job like that.

heathonater
03-22-2010, 04:07 PM
that looked creepy seeing an entire mall following lebron. it didnt look like he minded the attention though.

BOSTON617
03-22-2010, 04:18 PM
that car was beautiful like dude had the custom rims paint job tints everything

td0tsfinest
03-22-2010, 04:18 PM
This is more insane than d12 and cb4 being watched by a mob of chinese people in a Mcdonalds two summers ago.

RaptorizedKevin
03-22-2010, 04:20 PM
lebron is more popular than obama

Draco
03-22-2010, 04:39 PM
It's kinda funny to see him wearing a Witness t-shirt.

NY Till I Die
03-22-2010, 04:41 PM
He's a celebrity, what do you expect.

DaBUU
03-22-2010, 04:46 PM
The guy's wearing his own shirt. Lebron really is a douchebag.

_KB24_
03-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Kobe had all of Rodeo Drive shut down once! :P

The Chevy looks sick!

Swashcuff
03-22-2010, 04:50 PM

Lebron drives off.
****ing ******.

:facepalm:

jkiddvc20
03-22-2010, 04:56 PM

Because he is wearing his own shirt? :facepalm:

FarOutIos
03-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Yeah I agree with the :facepalm:... how can anyone criticize the guy for driving off. Someone asks a question while he is driving? Please. At least he was focusing on driving...

And wearing his own shirt is a bad thing? Thats marketing. Duh.

He seems to enjoy the fame as much as he can... most celebs would be a whole lot less friendly and approachable.

If I had the whole mall following me, I would eat bean burritos and egg sandwiches all day so I could gas em all...

KmB728
03-22-2010, 05:15 PM
I also think its funny he is wearing one of his MV Puppet t-shirts :laugh2:

Ethix11
03-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Lol. Anyone peep the part where some guy in the shoe store says ¨ey LeBron hold my shoes real quick¨ and then after he walks away from the girl with the gold watch after ignoring the guy, LeBrons friend says ¨Now watch the block by LeBron James right here boy¨ to which LeBron told his friends ¨you hear this n***a man?¨ while they all look at him.. Being famous must be so annoying sometimes.

R_O_W_E
03-22-2010, 05:28 PM
I also think its funny he is wearing one of his MV Puppet t-shirts :laugh2:

Apparently wearing your own shirt makes you a douchebag?:eyebrow:

Bullsfan22
03-22-2010, 05:54 PM
His ride was sick and I'm surprised he didn't get that chicks number. All you Lebron haters is crack me up..

RaptorizedKevin
03-22-2010, 06:01 PM
His ride was sick and I'm surprised he didn't get that chicks number. All you Lebron haters is crack me up..

hes married. :facepalm:

jimbobjarree
03-22-2010, 06:06 PM

haha my brother ate at the table next to Kobe in the summer at an IHOP in LA, had no idea who he was. idiot.

sad people, but how cool would it be being treated like Jesus though

Bullsfan22
03-22-2010, 06:11 PM

lmao like that has ever stopped a man from getting another girls number.:rolleyes:

marvILLous
03-22-2010, 06:14 PM
lmao like that has ever stopped a man from getting another girls number.:rolleyes:

lol why would he do that in a public place... with all those people watching him... with all their cameras and phones out.......

ManRam
03-22-2010, 06:17 PM
I'm literally astounded by the support for LeBron here. I mean, there is really nothing to criticize him about at all...but usually if there is a will there is a way.

I feel like you could post a youtube clip of him squashing a spider on the pavement outside a Dairy Queen and people would tear him a new one for it. The amount of hate this man gets, for stupid things like Nike not wanting a stupid video released, or for not shaking hands (something that rarely happens in the first place, and something that doesn't make you a bad person, or at least as bad as half the things people in the NBA do) or dancing and actually having fun (shocking, I know...having fun)...

I just don't get it. Especially when there are hundreds of pro athletes who kill to get a sound bite on ESPN, or start beef with other players, or actually commit crimes (what???!!!) But no, LeBron still gets the bulk of the hate.

Consider that my rant for the day. Toodle-loo.

Cavs_Fan24
03-22-2010, 06:20 PM
Lol he's wearing a witness puppet shirt!

I like how mo and jj barely got any love too. Btw mo was wearing a Chicago white sox hat, does that mean he's signing with the bulls now?

SA5195
03-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Nice car :drool:

Raph12
03-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Idk why this is new, if I was at the mall and saw Dwight/Kobe/Lebron/Duncan/Any superstar, I'd follow them around also.

JIMMY CONWAY
03-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Must have been a swap meet... who the **** is Lebron James?!

Cavs_Fan24
03-22-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm literally astounded by the support for LeBron here. I mean, there is really nothing to criticize him about at all...but usually if there is a will there is a way.

I feel like you could post a youtube clip of him squashing a spider on the pavement outside a Dairy Queen and people would tear him a new one for it. The amount of hate this man gets, for stupid things like Nike not wanting a stupid video released, or for not shaking hands (something that rarely happens in the first place, and something that doesn't make you a bad person, or at least as bad as half the things people in the NBA do) or dancing and actually having fun (shocking, I know...having fun)...

I just don't get it. Especially when there are hundreds of pro athletes who kill to get a sound bite on ESPN, or start beef with other players, or actually commit crimes (what???!!!) But no, LeBron still gets the bulk of the hate.

Consider that my rant for the day. Toodle-loo.

Most people forget that these athletes, including lebron, are human. He isn't a kid no more, but the guy isn't even 25 yet. What person stops having fun at 25? Exactly. Cut the guy a break.

raptors_fanatic
03-22-2010, 06:26 PM
that must get annoying....
DUNK ON THEM...ALL
HAHA

Tribe
03-22-2010, 06:29 PM
shop online dude...

20R8ersfaN08
03-22-2010, 06:32 PM

thats what i said

TheKing23
03-22-2010, 07:16 PM

I know, tell me about it...

Whenever Michael Jordan wears an item of clothing with the jumpman logo on it, I wanna strangle him, HOW DARE HE!

And the next time I see Kobe, wearing some Kobe VI's or a Kobe tracksuit, i'm gonna eat my dick out of anger...

TheKing23
03-22-2010, 07:20 PM

He's not married, him and his girlfriend have been together since he met her when he was 16.

Obviously he's an absolute dick for not leaving her for some model or one of the thousands of women that's thrown herself at him... (Just wanted to get that in before anyone else criticizes him for nothing).

PC
03-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Seriously, that's gotta be annoying. LeBron really handles himself well

JNA17
03-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Most people forget that these athletes, including lebron, are human. He isn't a kid no more, but the guy isn't even 25 yet. What person stops having fun at 25? Exactly. Cut the guy a break.

he is 25 :facepalm:

Kakaroach
03-22-2010, 07:40 PM
He's the man Thats pretty much all there is to say.

Byronicle
03-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Who cares.

Yall would do it to if you had the chance

D Roses Bulls
03-22-2010, 07:42 PM

i lived outside orlando and gainesville for the first 5 years of my life, and went to college there and still go back every summer and this is one of the reasons why shaq left orlando. he couldnt go anywhere without a mob following him. as a former fellow floridian, this is pathetic and come on orlando, unless your 5-12 years old, you should not be following the man around. act like you have seen a famous person before.

DodgerBulls
03-22-2010, 07:52 PM

It's basically BUSINESS! Why do you think Tiger Woods wear his TW brand and his infinite Nike clothing. They get paid wearing their own stuff, he's not being a douchebag, just being a smart man.

Bridgmaster
03-22-2010, 07:53 PM
He came to my town over the summer and it was like the same thing my friend waited for him to come out of a resturant for like 3 hours just so he could take a picture with him

Nikeman
03-22-2010, 07:54 PM
i lived outside orlando and gainesville for the first 5 years of my life, and went to college there and still go back every summer and this is one of the reasons why shaq left orlando. he couldnt go anywhere without a mob following him. as a former fellow floridian, this is pathetic and come on orlando, unless your 5-12 years old, you should not be following the man around. act like you have seen a famous person before.

I am pretty sure LBJ would get followed in a mall at ANY city in the U.S.

JIMMY CONWAY
03-22-2010, 08:00 PM
Lebron is a straight clown. He's the kind of guy that flexes and kisses himself in the mirror, gets in the shower, and flexes his butt in the mirror and winks to himself when he's walking out.

D Roses Bulls
03-22-2010, 08:01 PM
I am pretty sure LBJ would get followed in a mall at ANY city in the U.S.

i didnt say that but you shouldnt follow a guy like that unless your a little kid. but orlando is notorious for being too star struck. go back to old shaq interviews. he talks about how he felt like he lived in a fish bowl in orlando. trust me, its my former home town, but its the truth.

RadiantShot
03-22-2010, 08:05 PM
I'll take the hate as it comes. Some people just worship this guy like he's the most Godly basketball player on this earth. I'm not saying he can't have fun, but there's a limit. While he's standing against some random-*** window taking pictures with the crowd behind him, and not even bothering talking to anyone besides some hot-*** chick he sees, and frankly, only because she has a nice watch, is pretty stupid. I wouldn't mind it if it was like, 1 or 2 autographs, some smiles, and laughs, but no, he has to bring it to some big show-boat act. Of course I'd follow him too. Who wouldn't? But still, have just a little class. I May be Wrong, but I doubt it. (Charles, lol.)

TheKing23
03-22-2010, 08:22 PM
I'll take the hate as it comes. Some people just worship this guy like he's the most Godly basketball player on this earth. I'm not saying he can't have fun, but there's a limit. While he's standing against some random-*** window taking pictures with the crowd behind him, and not even bothering talking to anyone besides some hot-*** chick he sees, and frankly, only because she has a nice watch, is pretty stupid. I wouldn't mind it if it was like, 1 or 2 autographs, some smiles, and laughs, but no, he has to bring it to some big show-boat act. Of course I'd follow him too. Who wouldn't? But still, have just a little class. I May be Wrong, but I doubt it. (Charles, lol.)

If he stopped and signed autographs, people would be saying "What a dick, he didn't sign an autograph for everyone".

You gotta put yourself in his position... He's walking around a shopping mall, being followed by about 100 people. The first shop he was in had obviously been closed so he could shop in peace, and taking a picture in front of the window is at least a way of acknowledging the fans. What else could he have done? He handled it as well as anyone could.

RadiantShot
03-22-2010, 08:30 PM
If he stopped and signed autographs, people would be saying "What a dick, he didn't sign an autograph for everyone".

You gotta put yourself in his position... He's walking around a shopping mall, being followed by about 100 people. The first shop he was in had obviously been closed so he could shop in peace, and taking a picture in front of the window is at least a way of acknowledging the fans. What else could he have done? He handled it as well as anyone could.

Fair enough. It's just hard to judge a player. I see it differently from a lot of people. I just didn't like the criticism from everyone, it get's old after you try to give an opinion. Like how you handled it. You weren't an ***, and didn't say, "What do you know, you have Matt Barnes in your sig ;afha;dfhsafh"

;)

GspLAL
03-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Idk why this is new, if I was at the mall and saw Dwight/Kobe/Lebron/Duncan/Any superstar, I'd follow them around also.

Why would you follow them around? What are you gonna get out of following em?

RadiantShot
03-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Why would you follow them around? What are you gonna get out of following em?

Life completion. ;)

runforrestrunx9
03-22-2010, 08:45 PM
r u guys saying if u knew lebron was at the mall, you wouldnt check it out? Screw that! Id be all over it

runforrestrunx9
03-22-2010, 08:47 PM
he is 25 :facepalm:

was that deserving a facepalm?

Nighthawk
03-22-2010, 08:51 PM
this video makes me angry

everyone following him should be ashamed of themselves. I understand Lebron at the mall isnt a typical every day thing. But really..come on now.

Raidaz4Life
03-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Oh yeah well Kobe shuts down Rodeo Drive!

JNA17
03-22-2010, 08:57 PM
was that deserving a facepalm?

well i would think real cavs fans (which are a very rare breed of course, so actually "lebron fan") would know that kind of information about their best player.

Swashcuff
03-22-2010, 10:27 PM

x2

Toenail Clipper
03-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Who's this LeBron?
Never heard of this man.

0nekhmer
03-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Haha thats funny, he just walked around and acted like no one was following him

ManRam
03-22-2010, 10:40 PM
You guys are trying to tell me that you are a big enough NBA fan to take time out of your day to post in these forums, but if your favorite player, or the best player in the league, or whomever showed up at the mall you were shopping at that you'd turn around and walk away???

I'm going to take a second and laugh at you.

And you're trying to tell me that LeBron should take the time to autograph and take pictures with anyone following him when he's doing daily errands?? Bwhahaha. He shouldn't. Maybe a few here and there, which I know for a fact he does, but he can't please everyone, or even 1/100th of them realistically. At least he doesn't charge $160 like Tim Tebow (who is my idol, but imagine if LeBron pulled the same stunt-he'd be crucified).

NastyRud
03-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Look it's Selenas!!!! Selena's here!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkk0EWntRvo

*Superman*
03-22-2010, 10:51 PM

When the heck was this!

jackdawson
03-22-2010, 10:51 PM
this video makes me angry

everyone following him should be ashamed of themselves. I understand Lebron at the mall isnt a typical every day thing. But really..come on now.

No they should not. It's usual people follow the superstars/celebrities when they go to public places. Honestly speaking, I would have done the same thing if I was there. Now, if you argue that you can live without doing the same, that's fine, but you can't say that bold part about people in general.

*Superman*
03-22-2010, 10:56 PM
You guys are trying to tell me that you are a big enough NBA fan to take time out of your day to post in these forums, but if your favorite player, or the best player in the league, or whomever showed up at the mall you were shopping at that you'd turn around and walk away???

And you're trying to tell me that LeBron should take the time to autograph and take pictures with anyone following him when he's doing daily errands?? Bwhahaha. He shouldn't. Maybe a few here and there, which I know for a fact he does, but he can't please everyone, or even 1/100th of them realistically. At least he doesn't charge $160 like Tim Tebow (who is my idol, but imagine if LeBron pulled the same stunt-he'd be crucified).

Some guys got lucky they had Cleveland hats. But i agree with you, you know you would follow him, if not, your lying to yourself.

*Superman*
03-22-2010, 10:59 PM

It doesn't matter where it was, just because he was in Orlando doesn't mean it's only the people over here.

*Superman*
03-22-2010, 11:04 PM
This reminds me of the time when Kobe said a guy saw him at a gas station and asked him "Kobe, you pump your own gas?" Lmao.

IversonIsKrazy
03-22-2010, 11:16 PM
HISS CARR IS IIIINNNNNSSSAAAANNNNNEEEE!!!!! DAMNNNN, The custom Camaro looks real real nice! I've seen my share of Camaro's, but that my friend, is one sexy Camaro!

ldc62
03-22-2010, 11:23 PM
I want a Chevy Camaro. Can't believe Lebron would drive something that I could afford.

CQSox305
03-22-2010, 11:30 PM
That Camaro is insane!

ryder78c
03-22-2010, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciJ2iRd0yi4

Why do they follow him around?

Maybe he'll drop some money or will sign there **** so they can sell it on ebay hahahahahahaaaa

wileyisTOFU
03-22-2010, 11:43 PM
I know, tell me about it...

Whenever Michael Jordan wears an item of clothing with the jumpman logo on it, I wanna strangle him, HOW DARE HE!

And the next time I see Kobe, wearing some Kobe VI's or a Kobe tracksuit, i'm gonna eat my dick out of anger...

:speechless:

ARMIN12NBA
03-22-2010, 11:49 PM
LOL @ the shirt.

Ebbs
03-22-2010, 11:54 PM
wow lol. Can you imagine beingthat famous

faridk89
03-23-2010, 12:40 AM
yea im pretty sure that's a Chevy Camaro

yep its the 2010 camaro all white on white boussee

handle
03-23-2010, 09:11 AM
That's embarrassing. Have some pride, people.

RadiantShot
03-23-2010, 09:28 AM
:censored:

I don't know if that was directed towards me, but if it was, I said that he should sign a couple autographs, not for everyone in the mall, lmao. Same for the pictures thing.

The charging thing would be bad.
He would get bagged on if he did that.
Charging for an autograph is :censored:

DitchDat
03-23-2010, 09:51 AM
lol thats funny

kobebabe
03-23-2010, 10:01 AM
That has got to be annoying having everyone follow you like that lol

Apparently it was not annoying to him. He looked to be enjoying it and was even entertaining them. Did you see he even hesitated to get in the car? He cherished the moment!!

FOBolous
03-23-2010, 10:04 AM
he actually stopped to sign some autographs. that's nice of him

G-Funk
03-23-2010, 10:13 AM
attention whore

Ray_R
03-23-2010, 10:19 AM
He handled himslef pretty nicely. I would of ran to footlocker and bought his jersey and got it sign

Team*Chicago
03-23-2010, 10:20 AM
That Camero looks tight, I didn't know LeBron likes American cars. Other NBA basketball players normally drive German, Itailian, French and British luxury cars.

GodsSon
03-23-2010, 11:50 PM
He's not married, him and his girlfriend have been together since he met her when he was 16.

Obviously he's an absolute dick for not leaving her for some model or one of the thousands of women that's thrown herself at him... (Just wanted to get that in before anyone else criticizes him for nothing).

You can guarantee he's getting his full of ***** on the side on road-trips

montazingmvp
03-24-2010, 02:53 AM
attention whore

yeah he totally yelled "hey everyone come follow me. im lebron"

i never use this word, but you are a straight up hater...looking for anything to use to bash him