PDA

View Full Version : How good do you think Jordan Crawford could be And is he a lottery pick?

D Roses Bulls
03-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Yes, the same Jordan Crawford who dunked on Lebron James over the Summer. Ive only seen one regular season game where he had 30 points and was impressed then and he averaged 21 points a game during the regular season, but in the NCAA tournament he is averaging 27.5 points, 6 rebounds, and 3 assists. So can you see him being good on the next level? and do you think this tournament so far has pretty much guaranteed he will be a lottery pick. remember, caron butlers tournaments performances put him in the lottery and lets be clear im not comparing those two. I say crawford will be a lottery pick, if not, right out side of the lottery.

9ersownnfl
03-21-2010, 11:38 PM
I have only seen him play once, and I was pretty impressed, but draftexpress has him drafted in the 3rd to last pick in the entire draft
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Jordan-Crawford-5732/

Ragun
03-21-2010, 11:55 PM
i see him as a second rounder

Ethix11
03-22-2010, 12:09 AM
well hes named after Jordan afterall :shrug:

zambo4president
03-22-2010, 12:10 AM
If he's only a sophomore and is projected as a 2nd rounder his *** would be stupid to leave Xavier.

IversonIsKrazy
03-22-2010, 01:31 AM
haha, i like how this thread started AFter the Xavier-Pitt game lol. But yea, I can't see him in the first round, but he will be a huge sleeper, any team picking him up in the 2nd round will be lucky.

IU Hoosiers 3
03-22-2010, 01:41 AM
i loved jordan at IU and was pissed when he transferred, a core of him, basset, and ebanks would have been filthy this year, but unfortunately our coach ruined our schools reputation and we're screwed now but i don't think he's gunna be a lottery pick, early 2nd round seems about right.

Silent
03-22-2010, 02:00 AM
haha, i like how this thread started AFter the Xavier-Pitt game lol. But yea, I can't see him in the first round, but he will be a huge sleeper, any team picking him up in the 2nd round will be lucky.

what ever team that has lebron thats were he gos

D Roses Bulls
03-22-2010, 04:45 AM
but if he has caron butler type of tournament, he will go in the lottery

SwaggaIke
03-23-2010, 02:24 AM
Jordan won't be leaving school this year. He still has two years of eligibility left after a long road to where he is now. I was at the game when he broke his ankle during his senior season, had that not happened he would have never stepped foot on Indiana's campus. Xavier was always his first choice. I can see them possibly making an elite 8 run and him returning for a spectacular junior season, THEN declaring for the '11 draft. The scariest thing is they'll have 3 brothers vying for the league...each better than the other. Joe was a D League all star for LA, Jordan will be a 1st round pick and Jalen could possibly be better.

D Roses Bulls
03-26-2010, 03:25 AM
so after tonight, no one thinks in JC went into the draft this year he would be a lottery pick? i know they lost but he averaged like 29 points in the tournament.