PDA

View Full Version : Darren Collison Trade

heatking
03-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Hello hornet fans, i have been wondering what you guys think about Darren collison? will he be a part of the hornets, or do you guys think he will be traded.

Who would u guys take from the heat for collison?

ballpd05
03-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Honestly, and not trying to bash your team, I wouldn't take anyone short of Wade for Collison. I would say a draft pick, but the Heat will make the playoffs and will get a pick in the mid to late teens so that will not help much either.

I know you guys have to be salty for giving up Marcus Thornton for two 2nd rounders.

heatking
03-21-2010, 12:36 PM
while thornton is tearing it up we needed to make the trade in order to get a player by the name of patrick beverley who is currently tearing up the euro league at 21 years of age.

ballpd05
03-22-2010, 10:18 AM
I guess, but you never know how Euroleague success translates to NBA success... Look at Darko Milicic and Arvydas Macijuakis... So that result is sill pending.

wolf3742
03-22-2010, 12:09 PM
don't we have too much DC trade thread already in this forum... I am not trading DC until I can see how the CP3/DC/Thornton backcourt works out.

BIGBREED
03-22-2010, 01:16 PM
don't we have too much DC trade thread already in this forum... I am not trading DC until I can see how the CP3/DC/Thornton backcourt works out.

I agree 100%

People come on this site just to make a mockery of the HORNETS Bloggers. They want to see who's silly enough to bite....and ballpd05 was the catch of the day!:facepalm:

{Ignore silly questions please! Don't be the Sucker that they're looking for}

Willie the Kid
04-18-2010, 03:26 PM
What about a Pistons - Hornets trade this summer

Detroit gets:
Darren Collision
Emeka Okafur

NO gets:
Tayshaun Prince (expiring)
Rodney Stuckey (can play the 1 or 2)

smith&wesson
04-20-2010, 03:35 PM
how bout a trade that would send chris bosh and calderon to the hornets for chris paul and okefur.

collison can run your point and calderon can be his back up.

bosh can be your centre while west is your four.

???

saintdrew
04-20-2010, 04:26 PM
how bout a trade that would send chris bosh and calderon to the hornets for chris paul and okefur.

collison can run your point and calderon can be his back up.

bosh can be your centre while west is your four.

???

Absolutely not.

For the last time, we are NOT trading Chris Paul. He's not going anywhere.

In terms of how the Hornets are stuck with the money situation...I think teams are going to start calling for DC's services when they figure out we just want him as a 6th man.

I can't wait to see what Avery Johnson does with our team.

spacemandave
04-21-2010, 01:24 AM
im sittin here watchin the playoffs and daydreamin about our hornets. i really think when the dust settles from this season any team that says we need a starting pg for our future and were willing to make a trade if we can, will say hey how about darren collison, hes awesome and if we give a fair offer for a position they need more i think we can get him. and if its a 3 thats great, if its a 4 or 5 and we can move west or okafor for a 3 or something like that thats great too....just thinkin, will try to think up some deals.

Chapin78
04-24-2010, 12:24 PM
We are not trading CP this is getting out of control. DC could be moved but it would have to be an interesting offer. Lets face it its not like DC is untouchable I would like to see him in NO but we will see what happens.

Silent
04-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Beasley for Collison

Sports Illustrator
04-25-2010, 11:13 AM
I have read some articles stating that the Hornets really like David Lee's game. Being that the Knicks are in need of a nice PG, there is that slim chance the Knicks may want to go after Collison if he is available.

Mr. Net32
04-26-2010, 07:59 PM
David Lee is a legit 20/10 guy. There's no way you guys get him for Collison. Chris Paul they would do but Collison would have to come with someone else like West or Draft pick.

spacemandave
04-27-2010, 01:47 PM
well you can have west too if you throw in tonei douglas or a decent back up pg but the difference bw these players is cp3>>>>>>>>>>lee>>>collison

ballpd05
04-28-2010, 02:00 PM
David Lee is a legit 20/10 guy. There's no way you guys get him for Collison. Chris Paul they would do but Collison would have to come with someone else like West or Draft pick.

If all you wanted was David West thrown in I'd gladly do that. I would probably ask for a backup point guard or a draft pick too.

saintdrew
04-28-2010, 02:04 PM
we should trade darren collison for andre iguodala this summer. louis williams is not the right guy up there in the city of *** love.

nobreed504
04-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Ok Drew after reading it so many times you are growing on me. I like the high flying CP3 to AI thing. That would be a great play back in our play book. That was the ****ing best thing ever. But who will come in when CP3 needs rest. You got me so far but if you answer that im on your AI for DC wagon.

SluggeR
04-28-2010, 11:26 PM
NYK:CP3/Tyrus Thomas
NO:D-Lee/Chandler/TD/filler
CHA:West/Curry(expiring)

NO:
okafor/??
d-lee/??
stoj/chandler
Chandler/thorton
collison/td

CHA:
ratliff
west
wallace
jackson
felton

NYK:
???
???/Ty. Thomas
Galli
???
CP3

saintdrew
04-29-2010, 01:29 AM
NYK:CP3/Tyrus Thomas
NO:D-Lee/Chandler/TD/filler
CHA:West/Curry(expiring)

NO:
okafor/??
d-lee/??
stoj/chandler
Chandler/thorton
collison/td

CHA:
ratliff
west
wallace
jackson
felton

NYK:
???
???/Ty. Thomas
Galli
???
CP3

that's not even logical. and completely insignificant and contains a tremendous amount of irrelevance.

we're not trading cp3.

the 76ers AI for Collison trade will be tricky. I'm sure more players will be swapped.

jdmd3
04-30-2010, 01:47 AM
Just throwing out ideas. Highly unlikely, but probably wouldn't hurt if Hornets try.

Hornets get:
Andrew Bynum & Sasha Vujacic

Lakers get:
Darren Collison, Emeka Okafor, & Julian Wright

ballpd05
04-30-2010, 11:50 AM
Just throwing out ideas. Highly unlikely, but probably wouldn't hurt if Hornets try.

Hornets get:

Lakers get:

Honestly, I'd probably take this trade. I would probably ask for Jordan Farmar instead of Vujacic tho. My only concern is Bynum's knees, they seem to be pretty fragile at times.

saintdrew
04-30-2010, 03:16 PM

Hornets get:

Lakers get:

I would accept this trade in a New York minute if I could. However, the Lakers have the NBAs highest payroll and adding a big contract like Okafor's would not work. Bynum's contract is not big at all.

jdmd3
04-30-2010, 06:43 PM
In terms of contract the trade works.

Lakers:
Bynum - $12,500,000 - 3yrs
Vujacic - $5,000,000 - 1yr

Hornets:
Okafor - $10,797,500 - 4yrs
Collison - $1,266,120 - 4yrs
Wright - $2,000,040 - 1yr

Lakers are pretty desperate to get a pg to replace fisher, and Okafor isn't that bad for them since they have enough inside scoring with Pau. The only bad thing about as someone has mentioned is that Bynum has been injured for about 20 or so games the past couple of seasons, however, Bynum seems to have a lot of potential. Plus his numbers probably don't really reveal how good he is since he's essentially 3rd or 4th option with the Lakers.

saintdrew
05-01-2010, 10:58 PM
wow i would do this trade for sure.

nobreed504
05-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Drew are you going for Bower's job? You get my vote. I hope something gets done. I wonder if he thinks like us. I want AI, it opens up the floor when we have a high flyer.

saintdrew
05-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Drew are you going for Bower's job? You get my vote. I hope something gets done. I wonder if he thinks like us. I want AI, it opens up the floor when we have a high flyer.

Yeah I agree. AI brings another dimension to the Hornets. Something we were looking for in Julian Wright...:confused:

IversonIsKrazy
05-22-2010, 02:58 AM
This has a 0% chance of happening, but would be shocking and amazing if it did tho.

Cavs Get:
Darren Collison
Emeka Okafor
Peja Stockajovic
James Posey

Hornets Get:
LeBron James
Shaq

Shaq/West/LeBron/Thorton/CP3

wow. lol. and Cleveland gets a future all-star PG to rebuild with, an expiring contract in Peja, and a solid post man in Emeka

saintdrew
05-22-2010, 04:23 PM
lol yeah that would never happen.

but maybe acquiring andre iguodala might still occur.

North Yorker
05-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Raps fan here, just wondering your thoughts on this...

NO gets:
13th pick,Sonny Weems, Marcus Banks, and Reggie Evans

TOR gets:
Collison, Posey

NO gets a lottery pick along with a solid SG/SF in Weems + 2 expirings. Also shed Posey's last 2 years in exchange for Collison.

saintdrew
05-22-2010, 09:23 PM
ehh i'm not a fan, although i've always liked marcus banks.

i just want andre iguodala.

Stunner
05-22-2010, 11:28 PM
I guess, but you never know how Euroleague success translates to NBA success... Look at Darko Milicic and Arvydas Macijuakis... So that result is sill pending.

Pat Bev got major game yall will see next year.

North Yorker
05-23-2010, 06:44 AM
ehh i'm not a fan, although i've always liked marcus banks.

i just want andre iguodala.

Is NO willing to take on big salary like AI? I was under the impression that you guys were trying to shed some contracts... or maybe you just trying to get rid of one bad one in Okafor?

Anyway, Weems had a great season this past year. Fantastic mid-range game, can drive, play D.The only thing he needs to work on is his 3 and he's been doing that. He also has a cheap deal (<$1M).

I understand though if your FO is looking to make a splash in order to convince CP3 of staying with a move like Iggy. Us Raps fans have been through this process the last couple of years

saintdrew
05-23-2010, 01:49 PM
Is NO willing to take on big salary like AI? I was under the impression that you guys were trying to shed some contracts... or maybe you just trying to get rid of one bad one in Okafor?

Anyway, Weems had a great season this past year. Fantastic mid-range game, can drive, play D.The only thing he needs to work on is his 3 and he's been doing that. He also has a cheap deal (<$1M).

I understand though if your FO is looking to make a splash in order to convince CP3 of staying with a move like Iggy. Us Raps fans have been through this process the last couple of years

Well I feel like our main prerogative is trading Peja, Posey, Peterson. At least 2 of those guys has to go before the start of next season.

Would the Raptors do a sign-in-and trade David West for Chris Bosh?

2010 or Bust
05-23-2010, 03:54 PM
we should trade darren collison for andre iguodala this summer. louis williams is not the right guy up there in the city of *** love.

Philly has Holiday, no need for another PG. Knicks will trade Eddy Curry's expiring contract and Wilson Chandler for Okafor and Collison.

Sports Illustrator
05-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Philly has Holiday, no need for another PG. Knicks will trade Eddy Curry's expiring contract and Wilson Chandler for Okafor and Collison.

I agree in regards to the Sixers not needing another PG since they already have Holiday and Lou Williams. Not to mention the fact that if they draft Turner with the 2nd overall pick, he may be getting minutes at the PG position as well.

As for that Knicks trade. That sounds good to both teams. If the Knicks do that trade, that is assuming that their 2010 goal was accomplished (signing Lebron and others) and wouldn't need more cap space in the future. However, I do not think the Hornets would be fast to give up on Okafor unless they really value cap space at this point, which makes sense since I am sure they'd like to re-sign Chris Paul.

saintdrew
05-23-2010, 04:49 PM
I agree in regards to the Sixers not needing another PG since they already have Holiday and Lou Williams. Not to mention the fact that if they draft Turner with the 2nd overall pick, he may be getting minutes at the PG position as well.

As for that Knicks trade. That sounds good to both teams. If the Knicks do that trade, that is assuming that their 2010 goal was accomplished (signing Lebron and others) and wouldn't need more cap space in the future. However, I do not think the Hornets would be fast to give up on Okafor unless they really value cap space at this point, which makes sense since I am sure they'd like to re-sign Chris Paul.

Yeah well let me clarify something in that my thoughts of Collison for Iguodala was before I knew how high all Philly fans were on Jrue Holliday.

Someone mentioned David West for Elton Brand but yeah, we need to move Posey, Peterson, Peja and Okafor.

Jeff Bower is the GM and has been a intricate factor in all of these decisions. Maybe he's the problem.

ballpd05
05-24-2010, 11:55 AM

Why not?!?!?! He is so soft and garbage it is ridiculous.

Like I said the guy who signed him to this atrocious contract needed to be fired, but the guy who traded him should get a raise. Coincidence that the Bobcats never made the playoffs until the year after they got rid of him? and the Hornets were a near 50 win team until they got him? I think not.

jazzman86
05-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Is Okafor really that bad?? I dont watch many Hornets games but I've been jealous that you guys got him. How about these two trades with the Jazz...

Trade #1- AK47, Ronnie Price and Kosta Koufus ($20.5mil) for Okafor, MoPete, Collison ($19.1mil)
AK and Ronnie are expiring after this year and Koufus has a team option ($2.2mil) next year.

Trade #2- Matt Harpring's trade exception for James Posey and #11 pick.

This year the hornets save approx $7 mil and you get $20 mil in expiring contracts.

CP3, West, Thornton, AK, Peja, Songalia, Wright and Price with some money to spend this year.
CP3, West and Thornton next summer with tons of money to spend.

???

SluggeR
05-24-2010, 07:50 PM
NYK:Okafor/Collison
NO:Curry/T.Douglas

This trade gives u all cap relief and a young promising pg to back-up CP3. You could use your draft pick to draft a big and hopefully a change of scenery would get Curry right. A healthy Curry with CP3 could be scary.

draft pick/curry/songaila
west/songaila
stoj/posey
FA/thornton
CP3/TD

saintdrew
05-24-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm sorry guys but I just don't like any of these trade ideas. I guess dealing with Eddy Curry for one year would be worth the cap space the next season.

It's going to be very interesting to see what Chouest wants to do. Hopefully he has a strong arm and tells Bower what to do, and lets cross our fingers that we don't hand out another $30+ million contract for a old James Posey type player.

You people don't realize all the bad moves Bower has made since he's been GM. Everyone wants to point the finger at Byron Scott and George Shinn but we're not looking behind the scenes and realistically accepting that Bower is the reason we have these problems.

saintdrew
05-24-2010, 08:51 PM
OH...and the icing on the cake is that we fire Coach Scott to only have Jeff Bower name HIMSELF coach!

Talk about a power trip and trying to prove to "daddy" that he could it.

nobreed504
05-24-2010, 09:10 PM
I could not have said it better my self. :clap: Fire that *** monkey. :mad:

Sports Illustrator
05-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Why not?!?!?! He is so soft and garbage it is ridiculous.

Like I said the guy who signed him to this atrocious contract needed to be fired, but the guy who traded him should get a raise. Coincidence that the Bobcats never made the playoffs until the year after they got rid of him? and the Hornets were a near 50 win team until they got him? I think not.

He is not soft, he's just not a center like you guys were hoping he'd be. He is naturally a PF. Also, the team was hoping for him to be a running Center with Chris Paul sort of like Tyson Chandler was, but Emeka Okafor is more of a post-up type of player.
I don't think he is as bad as you guys make him to be even though he did have a bad year. He may have a better year next year though.
I have to admit though, I was very surprised to not see him doing well with Chris Paul. If you can't do well with him then you can't do well with anyone, unless the two personalities conflict.

saintdrew
05-24-2010, 11:04 PM
Ummm I don't know about this:

"If you can't do well with him then you can't do well with anyone..."

^ Are you referring to Okafor or CP3?

SluggeR
05-25-2010, 12:27 AM
^^Obviously Okafor.

IndyFan
05-25-2010, 01:47 PM
okafor and/or stojakovic with collison for expirings? there is a limit of cap space savings that can be made with each trade. trading all three saves ~$5M and only 2 saves ~$2M. is there any interest in this kind of trade in the NOH front office?

:confused:

SluggeR
05-26-2010, 12:06 AM
thunder:Okafor
NYK:Collison/krstic/filler(draft pick maybe)
NO:Curry

ballpd05
05-26-2010, 11:50 AM
He is not soft, he's just not a center like you guys were hoping he'd be. He is naturally a PF. Also, the team was hoping for him to be a running Center with Chris Paul sort of like Tyson Chandler was, but Emeka Okafor is more of a post-up type of player.
I don't think he is as bad as you guys make him to be even though he did have a bad year. He may have a better year next year though.
I have to admit though, I was very surprised to not see him doing well with Chris Paul. If you can't do well with him then you can't do well with anyone, unless the two personalities conflict.

I can't agree with some things you said and disagree with others. Maybe he wasn't the running mate Chris Paul wants like TC was. TC's explosiveness gave him the ability to explode the rim and finish with dunks on CP's assist. Of CP3 assists Okafor has to come down with the ball and then gather himself causing him to get fouled and go to the free throw line where he shot below 60%.

He cannot play PF because he is too slow, and too offensively challenged. He is not a even an okay post player as the Hornets often would try to establish him only to have that blow up in there face. He was terrible on defensive rotation too, but statistically it won't show because he had alot of blocks.

That and his contract hampers the Hornets ability to put talent around him to lighten his load. The Hornets brought him in because they wanted someone who could get points around the rim other than CP3, so they gave up TC/CP alley's for the supposed Okafor post game. It was a huge failure, there was a reason Larry Brown was joking about him being a yoga master instead of a bball player earlier in the year.

nolafan33
05-27-2010, 04:29 PM
I don't think you'll see Collison straight up. He'll be the main part in getting rid of a bad contract like Posey or Emeka.

I don't want to trade DC. I don't think you'd get enough value for him at this point. Though I will say at some point you may have to consider trading one of the two PG's.

oldfishermen
05-28-2010, 12:30 AM
Portland fan here, with three trade ideas for you to consider. I have an idea of what your Hornets need and want to do. However, I do not know your team as well as you do. I like to give people options to consider. I am also trying to help you by packaging one of your bad contracts in each trade. I tried to work a trade that included Peja Stojakovic. However, his contract is soooo bad, sorry, I could not work anything out that made sense for both teams.

All three trades center around two very good young players that are stuck playing behind all-stars. The problem with a good young player playing behind an all-star is. They eventually get unhappy because they deserve more playing time. However, can not get it. The two players are your Collison and our Rudy Fernandez. Rudy is stuck behind Brandon Roy.

All three trades will make your team better now. All three trades will result in a decline in Blazer depth. However, this trade is about acquiring the Blazer's future starting point guard to replace the aging Andre Miller. For now, Collison can be mentored by Andre and take more of Andre's minutes as he works into our system.

Trade 1
New Orleans trades: Collison & Peterson
Portland trades: Fernandez, Webster, & Pendergraph
NO saves about $1 mil in salaries

Trade 2
NO trades: Collison & Okafor
Portland trades: Fernandez, Webster & Pryzbilla
Even money+-, however, Pryzbilla's contract expires next year.

Trade 3
NO trades: Collison & Posey
Portland trades: Fernandez, & Pryzbilla
NO adds $1/2million first year, however, gets Pryzbilla's expiring

ballpd05
05-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Portland fan here, with three trade ideas for you to consider. I have an idea of what your Hornets need and want to do. However, I do not know your team as well as you do. I like to give people options to consider. I am also trying to help you by packaging one of your bad contracts in each trade. I tried to work a trade that included Peja Stojakovic. However, his contract is soooo bad, sorry, I could not work anything out that made sense for both teams.

All three trades center around two very good young players that are stuck playing behind all-stars. The problem with a good young player playing behind an all-star is. They eventually get unhappy because they deserve more playing time. However, can not get it. The two players are your Collison and our Rudy Fernandez. Rudy is stuck behind Brandon Roy.

All three trades will make your team better now. All three trades will result in a decline in Blazer depth. However, this trade is about acquiring the Blazer's future starting point guard to replace the aging Andre Miller. For now, Collison can be mentored by Andre and take more of Andre's minutes as he works into our system.

Trade 1
New Orleans trades: Collison & Peterson
Portland trades: Fernandez, Webster, & Pendergraph
NO saves about $1 mil in salaries

Trade 2
NO trades: Collison & Okafor
Portland trades: Fernandez, Webster & Pryzbilla
Even money+-, however, Pryzbilla's contract expires next year.

Trade 3
NO trades: Collison & Posey
Portland trades: Fernandez, & Pryzbilla
NO adds $1/2million first year, however, gets Pryzbilla's expiring

I like the last two.

saintdrew
05-28-2010, 10:00 PM
I just want Rudy Fernandez

oldfishermen
05-29-2010, 12:03 AM
Collison for Rudy Fernandez works. Have your people call Kevin Pritchard and get it done.

You get the SG you need. The Blazers get the PG they need... Everyone is happy, including the players.

Sometimes simple is best..

SluggeR
05-31-2010, 10:08 PM
Hornets:D-Lee & "Peaches"
NYK:Collison/Gortat/draft pick
Magic: West/Tony Douglas/Posey

Hornets:
Okafor
D-Lee
Stoj
"Peaches"
CP3

Magic:
Howard
West
Lewis
VC
Nelson

NYK:
Gortat
FA
Galli
FA
Collison

Tblaze
06-01-2010, 09:31 AM
I would be a big fan of a Fernandez for Collison swap.. Shift Bayless to the backup 2 spot... I like

SluggeR
06-01-2010, 12:19 PM
^^^I'm sure you would

D1JM
06-03-2010, 12:53 AM
wow those knicks fans basically giving you crap for collison. Why would the hornets want david lee when they got a better player in david west. On top of that the contract of david west is way better than what lee would want. You guys can get a high lottery pick for collison because he proved he can ball in the nba

saintdrew
06-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Can someone tell me who "Peaches" is?

And with the way things are going right now with our future owner situation in limbo, and our top head coach choice basically low-balling us.....

Just a frustrating time right now with the Hornets.

saintdrew
06-03-2010, 05:23 PM
wow those knicks fans basically giving you crap for collison. Why would the hornets want david lee when they got a better player in david west. On top of that the contract of david west is way better than what lee would want. You guys can get a high lottery pick for collison because he proved he can ball in the nba

That's just Knicks fan crossing their fingers...

Just like they're crossing their fingers for LeBron James.

SluggeR
06-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Hornets May Make Collison Available
Jun 12, 2010 9:48 AM EST
The Hornets are back in luxury tax territory heading into the 2010-11 season and Marc Stein of ESPN.com writes that they will likely be active on the trade market.

Rival teams will try to convince New Orleans to trade Chris Paul, but it's much more likely that they'll part with promising backup point guard Darren Collison.

Stein writes that the Hornets will likely ask any team interested in Collison to also take one of their cap-clogging contracts -- Emeka Okafor, James Posey or Peja Stojakovic.

/hornets_may_make_collison_available/#ixzz0qflYIdeO

If yall can find a team, that will eat Okafor's contract...Collison is gone. The way yall bash Okafor, yall should be jumping to get rid of him. If Curry can return to form, he and CP3 would be scary. If he doesn't, yall have a huge expiring contract and free'd the franchise from Okafor's contract.

Curry/Chandler or TD for Collison/Okafor

saintdrew
06-12-2010, 06:19 PM
wow very interesting.

damn i wanted to keep collison but if we can trade him along with okafor or someone else that would be nice.

Number2Pick
06-12-2010, 07:49 PM
wow very interesting.

damn i wanted to keep collison but if we can trade him along with okafor or someone else that would be nice.
so now would you guys favor a trade along the lines of Tayshaun, Wilcox, Bynum for Okafor and Collison?? Collison and the Pistons need each other.

saintdrew
06-12-2010, 08:37 PM
so now would you guys favor a trade along the lines of Tayshaun, Wilcox, Bynum for Okafor and Collison?? Collison and the Pistons need each other.

Haha, you're determined for this to happen!

What about Stuckey?

Number2Pick
06-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Haha, you're determined for this to happen!

What about Stuckey?
I'd give up Stuckey if it means we get Collison but I doubt Dumars would. hes got a hard on for the kid for some reason know one else knows...

saintdrew
06-12-2010, 11:42 PM
I'd give up Stuckey if it means we get Collison but I doubt Dumars would. hes got a hard on for the kid for some reason know one else knows...

I just don't think the Hornets would be interested in acquiring the 7th pick and having the 11th pick, unless that meant we could package those two picks and trade up for a top draft pick. I highly doubt that will happen.

The only players I like from the Pistons are Stuckey and Ben Gordon. I doubt you guys trade them, nor do the Hornets need a guy like Gordon when we have Thornton already.

SluggeR
06-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Yall have the best pg in the game, do you really need collison? Yall have a surplus at pg, so why not use it to obtain an asset...cap relief and a lil talent. I originally proposed Curry/Chandler for Okafor/Collison, but I have rethought that. Unless there are other teams that are willing to take on okafor's contract, the Knicks really don't need to include Chandler. I think Curry/TD for Okafor/Collison would be str8, since the Knicks would be taking on a large/long bad contract. P.S. Joe Dumars aint bout to give up on Stuckey, especially since he let Billups go for him.

Patrick Swayze
06-13-2010, 05:18 PM
thunder:Okafor
NYK:Collison/krstic/filler(draft pick maybe)
NO:Curry

Hahahahahaha

saintdrew
06-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Yall have the best pg in the game, do you really need collison? Yall have a surplus at pg, so why not use it to obtain an asset...cap relief and a lil talent. I originally proposed Curry/Chandler for Okafor/Collison, but I have rethought that. Unless there are other teams that are willing to take on okafor's contract, the Knicks really don't need to include Chandler. I think Curry/TD for Okafor/Collison would be str8, since the Knicks would be taking on a large/long bad contract. P.S. Joe Dumars aint bout to give up on Stuckey, especially since he let Billups go for him.

Ok you keep saying "TD." Who the hell is TD?

Number2Pick
06-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Ok you keep saying "TD." Who the hell is TD?
Tim Duncan, apparently he plays for the Knicks now and is rumored in trades

saintdrew
06-14-2010, 01:08 AM
Tim Duncan, apparently he plays for the Knicks now and is rumored in trades

^ Haha, funny.

But sadly enough, he's referring to none other than Tony Douglas.... :facepalm:

SluggeR
06-14-2010, 01:22 AM
^^^a cheap young talented pg, to play behind CP3...DON'T SEE THE ISSUE. When CP3 is healthy, how many minutes will Collison get? I'm not keen on Okafor, I wouldn't cry if a deal wasn't swung.