PDA

View Full Version : Dagger For The Bulls?

TO Rapz
03-20-2010, 01:00 PM
This is not a bashing thread. I am a Raptor fan and I am not insisting that the Bulls are out and the Raptors will be in for sure, I am just saying, that with the following news, Luol Deng is now out for the rest of the season and possibly longer. Is that it for the Bulls with all there current injuries?

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/2113211,CST-SPT-bullnt20.article

RaptorizedKevin
03-20-2010, 01:03 PM
loul is out again? wow poor bulls fans. they traded salmonds and now have no one .

RaptorizedKevin
03-20-2010, 01:03 PM
dunt worry bulls fans, bosh might come to ur team and yu'll be okay

Miltown34
03-20-2010, 01:05 PM
I just hope they lose enough so we can swap and get a lottery pick even though it's top 10 protected(In the john salmons trade). Well regardless will swap picks, but I want it to be the 11th pick.

RaptorizedKevin
03-20-2010, 01:06 PM
I just hope they lose enough so we can swap and get a lottery pick even though it's top 10 protected.

which team are they swapping picks with?

Rego247
03-20-2010, 01:07 PM
dunt worry bulls fans, bosh might come to ur team and yu'll be okay

dont make this is a bosh thread read the title,

focus on the current season

i think its up for grabs right now, their still alive though

magichatnumber9
03-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Bulls better make the playoffs.

Pierzynski4Prez
03-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Noah and Rose should be back next week, but is that enough with the time left, not so sure.

astrosmaniac
03-20-2010, 01:47 PM

bucks

JnasD
03-20-2010, 01:48 PM
Well The Raptors keep losing games as well and are giving The Bulls some life left. We will see what happens down the stretch.

thornga2
03-20-2010, 01:49 PM

The Bucks have the option of swapping first rounders with them. It was a throw-in in the Salmons trade. John Hammond is pretty brilliant. The Bulls were hot at the time, and it did not look like the Bucks would finish ahead of the Bulls. It's top ten protected, but it is almost impossible that the Bulls get a top ten pick. It looks most likely that the pick will be around 11 or 12. AKA worst case scenario for the Bulls.

beardown78
03-20-2010, 01:55 PM
No Rose,Deng or Noah, really shouldn't be too suprising really not even thread worthy. Take the top 3 players off of you're favorite team and see the results.

Kyben36
03-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Im fine with Luol Being out if we can get Rose and Noah back, but we need something, badely, all these injuries are realy hurting us right now.

RaptorizedKevin
03-20-2010, 02:00 PM
dont make this is a bosh thread read the title,

focus on the current season

i think its up for grabs right now, their still alive though

Bulls fans first comback statements will be that theyre getting bosh. dont ell me what to do. read posts before hand and get ur facts straight before you qoute and try acting up.

Raph12
03-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Chitown was out when Rose went at Dwight again, without him, they got nothing... Then factor in Noah's injury and Deng gone for the season and you got another contestant for the John Wall/Evan Turner sweepstakes.

dtmagnet
03-20-2010, 02:09 PM
The Raptors have been just as bad and we have a full roster, the Bulls are not out of it until the mathematics of it all tells them they are.

abe_froman
03-20-2010, 02:11 PM
yeah they should be pretty much done,but the raps are keeping them in it

but still i'll count them as dead

beardown78
03-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Bulls fans first comback statements will be that theyre getting bosh. dont ell me what to do. read posts before hand and get ur facts straight before you qoute and try acting up.

I would prefer Stat over Bosh any day. IMO he would be the bigger impact player.Bosh is too soft of A player

Draco
03-20-2010, 02:18 PM
yeah they should be pretty much done,but the raps are keeping them in it

I know right.. the Bulls were done 5 or 6 games ago. It's amusing to read posts from a few Raptor fans who think it's still a race simply because their team sucks as much as the Bulls right now.. even though they're more or less fully manned and haven't restructured their team for FA. Yeah, Bulls are done for the season.. Raptors are done for longer than that.

Draco
03-20-2010, 02:20 PM
This is not a bashing thread. I am a Raptor fan and I am not insisting that the Bulls are out and the Raptors will be in for sure, I am just saying, that with the following news, Luol Deng is now out for the rest of the season and possibly longer. Is that it for the Bulls with all there current injuries?

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/2113211,CST-SPT-bullnt20.article

Did you actually read the article?

TO Rapz
03-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Did you actually read the article?

Yes, it says he could miss possibly the rest of the season. But it also says they will re evaluate it in about 2 weeks, when they re evaluate it, who knows. Thats why i said its POSSIBLE he misses more time.