PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Else Watch The NBDL?

R_O_W_E
03-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Maybe we could make this the official NBDL Thread.

What teams impress you the most?

What players do you think can make an impact in the NBA when called up?

I really thought Reggie Williams would be a huge addition to any team and he hasn't really disappointed in Golden State where he can showcase his scoring ability. Hes going to be a good 6th Man elsewhere if the Warriors let him go.

asandhu23
03-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Just watch the Warriors for D-League action

PC
03-18-2010, 12:24 PM
I didn't know they televised D-league games

R_O_W_E
03-18-2010, 12:31 PM
I didn't know they televised D-league games

You can catch them online, on Versus, or on NBA TV.

Carey
03-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Really just watch Tulsa to see how Byron Mullens is coming along but they're are some good players in the D-League. Mike Harris is a poor man's David West, Mustafa Shakur has really come into his own and just got called up by the Thunder.

Big Quett
03-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Really just watch Tulsa to see how Byron Mullens is coming along but they're are some good players in the D-League. Mike Harris is a poor man's David West, Mustafa Shakur has really come into his own and just got called up by the Thunder.

Damn what ever happen to him? All i heard during the draft that he might have been the most talented bigman in the draft but he was just so raw.

Jack of Blades
03-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Damn what ever happen to him? All i heard during the draft that he might have been the most talented bigman in the draft but he was just so raw.

Thank god the Mavs traded him for Roddy Beaubois :clap: Best decision in a while for Dallas.

JayAllDay
03-18-2010, 12:55 PM
I don't think I'd be able to handle NBDL.
I would just turn on Yes to watch the Nets show the world how not entertaining basketball can be.

Carey
03-18-2010, 12:57 PM

He's still very raw but he's putting up 20 and 10 in the D-League, It's gonna take some time but he's gonna be a player, He's only 20.

Carey
03-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Thank god the Mavs traded him for Roddy Beaubois :clap: Best decision in a while for Dallas.

Beaubois is gonna be a good one! Im happy with Mullens tho, just gonna take longer.

69centers
03-18-2010, 01:20 PM
If it happens to be on, I will watch it. I like it better than WNBA or college games other than the tournament.