PDA

View Full Version : Kobe and LeBron: Mutual respect

stawka
03-18-2010, 06:39 AM
Came across this on YouTube, thought I'd put it up here for you guys to see it (if it hasn't been up here before). Some LOL moments, good to see 'em off the court together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N-E3HjnZ7U&feature=related

JayW_1023
03-18-2010, 06:54 AM
Two dominant players...Kobe with finesse and skill...LeBron with power and creativity. It's apples and oranges. It really comes down whose style and mentality you prefer most.

Kobe is just an assassin who wants to dominate every game, take over no matter what the odds or shooting percentages. He can will his team to win wether he struggles or is in the zone. But he is a scorer at heart and his mentalit is to attack everytime.

LeBron is a dominant athlete who nows how to exploit and pressure a defense. But his mentality is to play more in a flow and read the game. Sometimes he makes the game look so easy because he is able to see plays happen before they, y'know...happen.

RaiderLakersA's
03-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Video blocked.

prodigy
03-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Two dominant players...Kobe with finesse and skill...LeBron with power and creativity. It's apples and oranges.

So Lebron has no skill?

ttam68
03-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Video blocked.

^2nd

ko8e24
03-18-2010, 02:16 PM
So Lebron has no skill?

And that's exactly how you instigate other Cavs fans against Lakers fans and the OP that made this thread. Good job! :rolleyes:

prodigy
03-18-2010, 02:48 PM
And that's exactly how you instigate other Cavs fans against Lakers fans and the OP that made this thread. Good job! :rolleyes:

Hawkeye15
03-18-2010, 02:51 PM
So Lebron has no skill?

dude, read his whole post. he is complimenting LeBron as a basic equal to Kobe. He is not saying that he doesn't have skills. The opposite, in fact

tjlipford
03-18-2010, 03:06 PM
There has to be mutual respect between these two. People have to understand that they play two different positions and are two different sizes.

Kobe is a 2 and LB is a 3.

I agree Kobe is finesse and pure skill while LB is power and creativity. Two different players who helps there team out the best way they can.

I think everyone can agree that these two play the game a lot different but have the same goal in mind and that is winning.