PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade Plans To Recruit Superstars This Summer

JordansBulls
03-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Link (http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/17/1532982/dolphins-need-a-nose-tackle-but.html)

Dwyane Wade said Monday he plans to talk to several free-agent friends after the season about their plans (LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire) and encourage them to sign with Miami if he stays. Miami has room for two maximum contracts -- including Wade -- with another $5 million or so left. Wade has expressed a preference to stay, and owner Micky Arison put the odds at 95 percent, but he won't handicap it: ``I'm not a percentage guy. I have a lot of things to think about.''

Raidaz4Life
03-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Seems like all the superstars are doing this.

Fireworld
03-17-2010, 05:47 PM
And so it begins...

Jonathan2323
03-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Wade is going to be a major asset for the HEAT this summer.

jrm2054
03-17-2010, 06:03 PM
i could see bosh signing with him wherever it be

SteveNash
03-17-2010, 06:11 PM
What happens to Miami if Wade bolts and the Heat sign no one good?

marlinsfan24
03-17-2010, 06:12 PM

Build around Beasley and their 2 first round picks.

footballer2369
03-17-2010, 06:13 PM

that 40 million in cap room is just going to disappear and no one will sign.

Miltown34
03-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Yea they would be elite if they could get 'Bron and get 2 good 1st round picks with 5 million extra 2 spend, then you have a mid-level exception.

BALLER71
03-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Wade and Bosh :)

rick66ankiel24
03-17-2010, 06:20 PM

that wont happen.. if we've got what.. $40 mil to spend, someone will come. nba players are sooooo greedy, there are a large number of players that will just go wherever will pay them the highest

ldc62
03-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Doesn't every player (franchise player) do this in the off season?

SteveNash
03-17-2010, 06:22 PM
that 40 million in cap room is just going to disappear and no one will sign.

Well they have about 40 million in cap room with Beasley, Chalmers, and Cook. Perhaps they sign Ray Allen for the max, now you only got 20 mil. Larry Hughes for 12 mil or so. Down to 8 mill....

Chronz
03-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Well they have about 40 million in cap room with Beasley, Chalmers, and Cook. Perhaps they sign Ray Allen for the max, now you only got 20 mil. Larry Hughes for 12 mil or so. Down to 8 mill....

Your doom and gloom routine wont work here, Riley isnt stupid enough to waste cap.

RaptorizedKevin
03-17-2010, 06:34 PM
i rather see bosh go to miami then chicago.

CB4AB7VC15
03-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Yao
Boozer
Gay
Wade
?

RaiderLakersA's
03-17-2010, 06:39 PM
It's too bad most of these superstars won't show some gumption and come flat out a la Ron Artest and say, "Look, I want to play with (Add Superstar Player Name Here) next season, and I'll do whatever I can to make that happen."

Yes, I know that would undercut their bargaining position. But so what. These players are going to get paid anyway. It's just a question of where they'll be cashing the check.

RadiantShot
03-17-2010, 06:44 PM
LMFAO! Wade can't catch a break because his team's so bad.

Jonathan2323
03-17-2010, 06:48 PM

funny that team beat the Magic twice this year.

IAmKira
03-17-2010, 06:56 PM
somehow bosh and wade just dont look good together.. especially with beasley there..

WadeBirdman
03-17-2010, 07:00 PM
If we cant get Bosh to come south then I think its goin to be Amare.

RadiantShot
03-17-2010, 07:02 PM
funny that team beat the Magic twice this year.

Funny how our record is better.
Want to go on?

Funny how the game we won against you guys WASN'T off a back-to-back.
Funny how the first game could've easily been ours. Officials let Beasly get away with a questionable goal tend.

Hop-off your high-horse.

The post wasn't even directed at Miami fans, it was more of a, "I hope Dwyane Wade can get someone to help him out, because his supporting cast is doing a terrible job."

dwadefan03
03-17-2010, 07:14 PM
i guess this means that hes pretty much staying unless none of those free agents decide to sign here. thats a good sign.

ManChild
03-17-2010, 07:41 PM
I think it will be Amare or Bosh. If Stoudemire's team goes far in the playoffs, and Stoudemire plays like a beast, they will give him the money he wants. So it will most likely be Bosh.

JordansBulls
03-17-2010, 08:04 PM

This is what most are hoping for.:)

smith&wesson
03-17-2010, 08:04 PM
SIGN & TRADE

bosh & calderon

FOR

chalmers, beasly & JO.

remember bosh wants a sign and trade to garantee he gets max money. and by that i mean toronto owns his bird rights and can give him a total of 30 million more then any other team. So as a free agent miami can offer him a max contract, but then toronto can counter by giving him a max contract with an extra year and a total of 30 million more over all. thus bosh doing a sign and trade to make sure he gets the biggest contract possible going forward.

im only explaining this because i know some guy from miami living in fantacy land thinks they can just offer him a max contract to lure him away. so know that the bird rights play a factor and that you would still have to give up some pieces to atain him. bosh isnt going to get short changed. he isnt stupid.

Ethix11
03-17-2010, 08:23 PM
no matter where he goes?:rolleyes:
NBA players bank on winning for many reasons. Popularity sky rockets their sales, playoff contention allows them more money, great players on winning teams get more endoresments, NBA players can use their success to open up multiple businesses with finacial advisors.. the list goes on and on. Bosh is young enough to get another contract after this one. Your over exaggerating the value of the extra money a rich player could make by staying with their team.

IRUAM #21
03-17-2010, 08:26 PM
No, Beasley's not a franchise player.

:facepalm:

Yao
Boozer
Gay
Wade
?

That "Bad" team will most likely make the playoffs, they've also beaten some of the better teams in the league this year, not a great team or a bad team, just mediocre.

IRUAM #21
03-17-2010, 08:27 PM
SIGN & TRADE

bosh & calderon

FOR

chalmers, beasly & JO.

remember bosh wants a sign and trade to garantee he gets max money. and by that i mean toronto owns his bird rights and can give him a total of 30 million more then any other team. So as a free agent miami can offer him a max contract, but then toronto can counter by giving him a max contract with an extra year and a total of 30 million more over all. thus bosh doing a sign and trade to make sure he gets the biggest contract possible going forward.

im only explaining this because i know some guy from miami living in fantacy land thinks they can just offer him a max contract to lure him away. so know that the bird rights play a factor and that you would still have to give up some pieces to atain him. bosh isnt going to get short changed. he isnt stupid.

I would actually do that, Most Heat fans think Beasley's better than Bosh :facepalm:, I like him but I'd trade him for Bosh, especially since it makes Wade Happy.

Rosh
03-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Wade: Dude, come here.
LeBron: Naw man, come here.
Amar'e: Can we just go to New York?
Bosh: Come to Toronto, it's great and we can build around me!

(All stare)

All: Chicago it is.

J$mo0th_3o5
03-17-2010, 08:49 PM

(All stare)

:eyebrow:

gocubs2118
03-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Wade and Bosh :)

I agree.

Rose
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Noah

:drool:

Lakersfan2483
03-17-2010, 09:05 PM
I would love to see a duo of Wade and Bosh together down in Miami. Hopefully, Riley can get Bosh to sign with the Heat.

OaklandsFinest
03-17-2010, 09:38 PM
If I am Miami I resign Wade and I make a push for Joe Johnson, somebody who stretches the floor. Then I would resign Chalmers, and Haslem. With the two draft picks I would try and package them for a lottery pick and try and get a Favors, Demarcus Cousins, or Ed Davis. Maybe they can try and resign a guy like Wright or Richardson cheap.

Wade/Chalmers
Johnson/Wade/ Cook
Wright/Jones
Beasley/Haslem
Cousins or Favors or Davis

JordansBulls
03-17-2010, 11:01 PM
If I am Miami I resign Wade and I make a push for Joe Johnson, somebody who stretches the floor. Then I would resign Chalmers, and Haslem. With the two draft picks I would try and package them for a lottery pick and try and get a Favors, Demarcus Cousins, or Ed Davis. Maybe they can try and resign a guy like Wright or Richardson cheap.

Wade/Chalmers
Johnson/Wade/ Cook
Wright/Jones
Beasley/Haslem
Cousins or Favors or Davis

That team doesn't do better than Conference Finals at best.

jmtapia
03-17-2010, 11:20 PM
my best bet is that Bosh ends up w/ Wade in Miami.

faridk89
03-17-2010, 11:27 PM
trade turk for wade and resign bosh in toronto.....so sick and tired of hearing this nonsense every second thread, how about you kids stop making these threads or merge them all in one...or you can just wait a few months and see what happens, no1 knows what will happen, probably not even the players so you kids guessing doesnt help anyone

NYtilIdie
03-17-2010, 11:27 PM

(All stare)

Johnson: Lets hit up Brick City with Jigga!

fishfan79
03-17-2010, 11:36 PM
bosh and wade in miami trade beasley then for a good PG like one of the N.O. Pairing

SteveNash
03-18-2010, 12:04 AM
Your doom and gloom routine wont work here, Riley isnt stupid enough to waste cap.

Well he has to spend at least 75% of the cap.

IRUAM #21
03-18-2010, 12:18 AM
That team doesn't do better than Conference Finals at best.

That team is done in the 1st round.

jimbobjarree
03-18-2010, 01:29 AM
bosh and wade in miami trade beasley then for a good PG like one of the N.O. Pairing

lol

OaklandsFinest
03-18-2010, 02:33 AM
That team is done in the 1st round.

Both of you are ridiculous that team would have the best starting 5 in the NBA. Wade is a playmaker has to have the ball in his hands, and Joe Johnson is the best off the ball player in the league. Both play very good defense. Give Michael Beasley another year and he will be a VERY dangerous pick and pop option and you would have a guy in Favors for example who would be able to get up and block shots as well as score offensively.

jackdawson
03-18-2010, 02:47 AM

Miami will offer steve nash it's 40 million. Bcz steve nash> Wade+ LeBron or Bosh or Amare.

jackdawson
03-18-2010, 02:54 AM
This is what most are hoping for.:)

Correction: "most of us bulls fans." You're welcome!

CowboysKB24
03-18-2010, 02:55 AM
This is what I thought would happen. We saw so many teams get rid of cap to make room for this FA and I don't think many moves are going to be made.

LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Dirk, Amare, and Nash are the biggest names.
IMO LeBron will stay in Cleveland. I don't think he will be able to leave the best team in the league. There is no reason to leave.
Wade will get another superstar to join him. So let's say Amare.

I think Bosh and Nash will be the only guys to leave. Nash will join Dirk. Dirk isn't leaving Dallas. They love him there. Bosh will sign NYK.

Spurred1
03-18-2010, 03:08 AM
I think Nash just signed a new contract with the Suns last offseason. Which doesn't make him a FA, but maybe I'm mistaken there.
Bosh will probably be the only one leaving-unless the Raptors pick up steam and do some damage in the playoffs. But who the hell knows?

jackdawson
03-18-2010, 03:30 AM
This is what I thought would happen. We saw so many teams get rid of cap to make room for this FA and I don't think many moves are going to be made.

LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Dirk, Amare, and Nash are the biggest names.
IMO LeBron will stay in Cleveland. I don't think he will be able to leave the best team in the league. There is no reason to leave.
Wade will get another superstar to join him. So let's say Amare.

I think Bosh and Nash will be the only guys to leave. Nash will join Dirk. Dirk isn't leaving Dallas. They love him there. Bosh will sign NYK.

Nash and Kidd backcourt???:facepalm:

J-Relo
03-18-2010, 03:37 AM
Nash and Kidd backcourt???:facepalm:

actually Kidd is going to the frontcourt, he is a good rebounder...

lavilevi23
03-18-2010, 03:47 AM
Miami will be a contender next year if everything goes according to the plan..

JordansBulls
03-18-2010, 08:59 AM
If the Bulls don't make the playoffs I don't see Wade coming here.

Russollini
03-18-2010, 09:23 AM
OK, Wade Stays because he gets 10% more to stay and there is no tax, period. You make more if you stay put, but Miami will have the draw because of the lack of taxes and can pretty much balance out an offer to be just like a max they can receive from their own team after tax. As for sign and trades-not going to happen. We will not have anyone under contract to trade lol. Realistically I can see Gay or Joe Johnson coming, and maybe Amare or Bosh. We resign Q and DWright (on the cheap), UD will come back as we have his bird rights and we find ourselves a point guard looking to win that we can get for next to nothing. Are team is in true need of a true PG. We need someone that can distribute the ball.

Tribe
03-18-2010, 09:34 AM
Superstarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mikantsass
03-18-2010, 09:45 AM
If Miami can find a way to keep Wade and sign Amare and Boozer, Watch out!

KGsSon
03-18-2010, 09:48 AM
dwade is overrated, all he does is drive and shoot foul shots.. hes almost 30 and the days driving to the basket with speed are almost up.. they need to give beasley 40 minutes a game.. haslem should just get spot minutes not 30 a game..

KGsSon
03-18-2010, 09:49 AM
If Miami can find a way to keep Wade and sign Amare and Boozer, Watch out!

wow :facepalm: sign to PF's thats so smart.. and thats 3 max players.. good thinking :facepalm::facepalm:

mikantsass
03-18-2010, 09:56 AM
wow :facepalm: sign to PF's thats so smart.. and thats 3 max players.. good thinking :facepalm::facepalm:

first off its "two" not "to"
second Boozer is a PF, Amare is a C
third Boozer will not get a max, Amare might but is not worth the full max IMO
fourth you are incredibly gay for using 3 facepalms in a 6 word reply

KGsSon
03-18-2010, 10:04 AM
first off its "two" not "to"
second Boozer is a PF, Amare is a C
third Boozer will not get a max, Amare might but is not worth the full max IMO
fourth you are incredibly gay for using 3 facepalms in a 6 word reply

:facepalm: amare is a PF.. if he comes to the heat he will play pf.. heat are a half court team.. something amare has never played.. he doesnt even play C on the suns :facepalm: go do some research.. :facepalm:and id take beasley and his potential over the bum carlos injury boozer anyday:facepalm::facepalm:

mikantsass
03-18-2010, 10:07 AM
:facepalm: amare is a PF.. if he comes to the heat he will play pf.. heat are a half court team.. something amare has never played.. he doesnt even play C on the suns :facepalm: go do some research.. :facepalm:and id take beasley and his potential over the bum carlos injury boozer anyday:facepalm::facepalm:

You need to do some research because Amare's best years have been when playing Center. And you'd take Beasley over Boozer, thats ********. You have no clue what you are talking about. What are you like 8 years old? Basing opinions off of NBA2K10

KGsSon
03-18-2010, 10:12 AM
what? you have no knowledge of the NBA.. amare is a bad defender, something that the heat hate and you think hell play center :facepalm:.. and yes id take beasley.. hes a much better scorer than loozer and is only 21.. and he gets crappy minutes.. thats why he hasnt developed/// you dont even know what your talking about "amare is a C" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

heat and suns are 2 different teams.... get some knowledge :facepalm:

mikantsass
03-18-2010, 10:15 AM
what? you have no knowledge of the NBA.. amare is a bad defender, something that the heat hate and you think hell play center :facepalm:.. and yes id take beasley.. hes a much better scorer than loozer and is only 21.. and he gets crappy minutes.. thats why he hasnt developed/// you dont even know what your talking about "amare is a C" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

heat and suns are 2 different teams.... get some knowledge :facepalm:

Boozer is head and shoulders above Beasley and its not even close. And you are right the Heat and Suns are 2 different teams, one is good and one is terrible.

KGsSon
03-18-2010, 10:17 AM
one is half court and one is no defense fast paced idiot.. get on my level.. beasley is 21 boozer is almost 30 and injury prone.. playing for a contract.. gtfoh u aint ready for a real discussion little man

mikantsass
03-18-2010, 10:23 AM
one is half court and one is no defense fast paced idiot.. get on my level.. beasley is 21 boozer is almost 30 and injury prone.. playing for a contract.. gtfoh u aint ready for a real discussion little man

Beasley sucks, i watch a lot of Heat games because I like to watch Wade play and Beasley is terrible. You say Amare cant play defense, my god Bease is awful. Guy cant play man or help D. I think I can speak for EVERYONE on PSD when I say you take Boozer over Beasley. And FYI:

03-04 Amare avg 20pts 9 reb while playing CENTER
04-05 Amare avg 26pts 9 reb while playing CENTER
06-07 Amare avg 20pts 9.6 reb while playing CENTER
07-08 Amare avg 25pts 9reb while splitting time

KGsSon
03-18-2010, 10:26 AM
lol heat havent played man in years.. they play zone.. u fail

dwade is overrated

any the only reason beas is playing bad is because of the coach.. he doesnt fit the heats crappy team.. any player that comes hear numbers will be down from what they usually have..

and yes amare can play center ona no defense fact paced team...heat = slowest paced team and a HALF COURT TEAM that only cares about DEFENSE.. u keep bringn that up (amare stats on the suns).. ITS A DIFFERENT SYSTEM U MORON.. god get it through your "brain" idiot

avrpatsfan
03-18-2010, 10:28 AM

Ray Allen for max? At most he's worth 8-10 million. Stay away from our player :mad: jk :p

Boo2u
03-18-2010, 10:35 AM
WOW, what a novel concept!

Why is this a news headline... it's what every player in the NBA does on a daily basis. Sure, the elite players have more pull than others in convincing a player to join their team.

Look at ANY sports league.. the goal of every player is to bring in more superstars and build as talented a roster as possible, to make a run at a championship.

sep11ie
03-18-2010, 10:38 AM
(Insert big name player here) plans to recruit free agents to (insert big name player's team here)!

jackdawson
03-18-2010, 11:11 AM
If the Bulls don't make the playoffs I don't see Wade coming here.

Wade is not going there regardless of playoffs. Miami Heat= D Wade. He obviously doesn't want to be a shadow of the GOAT for rest of his life. Same goes for LeBron. For the bulls to have a superstar the only way I see is drafting (or trading an unhappy superstar for remaining contract years).

jackdawson
03-18-2010, 11:21 AM
dwade is overrated, all he does is drive and shoot foul shots.. hes almost 30 and the days driving to the basket with speed are almost up.. they need to give beasley 40 minutes a game.. haslem should just get spot minutes not 30 a game..

You tend to be very impulsive about facepalms. Do you realize how many facepalms that bold part deserves? You are talking like a kid, that's I always wondered if PSD could find a way to input an age limit for it's members!...Also, "kids, say no to drugs."

Lindystud36
03-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Wade wants help because he is getting older.
Wade and Bosh want to play together
The heat have beasley chalmers and 2 first round picks
The heat will be very competitive next season

The only fear i would have is if Bosh chooses New York over Miami

pacofunk64
03-18-2010, 11:32 AM
NY is garbage...of course it would be great to play in the city...for some anyways. Miami would be ideal for everyone & anyone. If players want the most out of their money they will go to Miami where there will be no tax on their salary!

pacofunk64
03-18-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm a Bulls fan by the way...I would love to have Wade but is he really worth the money he gets to play 65 games a year & he's getting older. If I'm the Bulls you go after Joe Johnson & Carlos Boozer.

MJ-BULLS
03-18-2010, 12:31 PM
I'm pretty sure that everybody knows this. I mean, what superstar is not going to try to recruit a star player if there team has cap room.

G-Funk
03-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Wade will sign with the Bulls mark my words!

jackdawson
03-18-2010, 01:47 PM

Makes sense. Wade might tell one of his sons ahead of time where he is going to. nice to meet you man!

JordansBulls
03-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Makes sense. Wade might tell one of his sons ahead of time where he is going to. nice to meet you man!

I hope the Bulls get Wade.

IRUAM #21
03-18-2010, 05:08 PM
I hope the Grizzlies get Lebron.

TheKing23
03-18-2010, 05:29 PM
I hope the Cavs get Iruam#21

IRUAM #21
03-18-2010, 05:36 PM
I hope the Knicks get TheKing23

TheKing23
03-18-2010, 05:47 PM
And TheKing6 can stay in Cleveland... Everyone's a winner

IRUAM #21
03-18-2010, 05:57 PM
I hope my penis grows

TheKing23
03-18-2010, 06:34 PM
I hope my penis grows

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That's a new sig quote right there.

IRUAM #21
03-18-2010, 06:40 PM
:laugh2:

jackdawson
03-18-2010, 06:50 PM
I hope the Bulls get Wade.

lol...JB, you couldn't catch my sarcasm;)

Master Mind
03-18-2010, 07:17 PM

:eyebrow:

Da Knicks
03-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Wade will be joined by James in New York lol jk hope that miami and new york can both get good players i want the rivalry again maybe Wade and Amare against Bosh and James and in what team? Yeah I want some real basketball games the ones that send chills through your spine!

tjlipford
03-18-2010, 07:52 PM
I honestly hope they get some good players because Wade is too good not to be contending every year for a title. IMO they only have two players that I would want and that is Beasley and Wade. Everybody else sucks *** on that team

tjlipford
03-18-2010, 07:56 PM
LOL at all these knicks fans. It will probably be a long time before the knickerbockers are good

JordansBulls
03-18-2010, 08:47 PM
lol...JB, you couldn't catch my sarcasm;)

:)

RaptorizedKevin
03-18-2010, 11:08 PM
wade will fail

Master Mind
03-19-2010, 12:07 AM
wade will fail

You will fail :eyebrow:

J$mo0th_3o5
03-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Next year we become a DYNASTY!

JordansBulls
03-19-2010, 09:07 AM
Next year we become a DYNASTY!

You mean Chicago right?:)

handle
03-19-2010, 10:26 AM
They'll need a lot more than Wade & Bosh to win a championship, and I don't see LeBron going there...

ballpd05
03-19-2010, 10:55 AM
I think it will be tough even with another superstar to win a title for Wade. I think he shoots way too much and if you pair him with the wrong player (one who values his shots too) then you could wind up having a disaster.

If they get Amare, I know he will have a problem not getting his share of touches on a nightly basis, and I do not know if Bosh will complain but he probably will too.

To be a contender I think you need an inside presence, so I unless it is Lebron I don't think they'd be serious contenders if the heat signed another perimeter player...

I think Jordan was the only one to win it without a quality post scorer since I can remember.

IRUAM #21
03-19-2010, 01:25 PM
You mean Chicago right?:)

No, Vancouver.

RaptorizedKevin
03-19-2010, 01:26 PM
You will fail :eyebrow:

:crazy:

JordansBulls
03-19-2010, 05:38 PM
They'll need a lot more than Wade & Bosh to win a championship, and I don't see LeBron going there...

Not much more. Wade is top 3 and Bosh is top 10.

heathonater
03-19-2010, 05:54 PM
here we go again with the 2010 free agent bonanza.

Bring The Heat
03-19-2010, 07:28 PM
I think it will be tough even with another superstar to win a title for Wade. I think he shoots way too much and if you pair him with the wrong player (one who values his shots too) then you could wind up having a disaster.

If they get Amare, I know he will have a problem not getting his share of touches on a nightly basis, and I do not know if Bosh will complain but he probably will too.

To be a contender I think you need an inside presence, so I unless it is Lebron I don't think they'd be serious contenders if the heat signed another perimeter player...

I think Jordan was the only one to win it without a quality post scorer since I can remember.

Absolute fail... Wade is a great team player.... a combo of Wade and Bosh would be sick and definitely a contender

Lord Leoshes
03-19-2010, 08:20 PM

Get over it.:crazy:

Lord Leoshes
03-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Boozer is head and shoulders above Beasley and its not even close. And you are right the Heat and Suns are 2 different teams, one is good and one is terrible.

Thats not nice, you should not insult the Suns like that. :rimshot:

D1JM
03-19-2010, 08:38 PM
so that means miami might be able to sell out a home game?

Lord Leoshes
03-19-2010, 08:47 PM
so that means miami might be able to sell out a home game?

Not unless the city of Miami had a mandated curfew to be indoors after dark.:shrug:
People in Miami can actually go out doors to do activities with out freezing.:up:

rmitch01
03-19-2010, 09:01 PM
theyre gonna get amare and nothing else why would lebron come to miami and be second fiddle

kntresistheheat
03-19-2010, 09:08 PM
theyre gonna get amare and nothing else why would lebron come to miami and be second fiddle

ummmmmm...Let me see??? Oh yeah!!! To become a dynasty and win multiple championships:D

kntresistheheat
03-19-2010, 09:10 PM

ryder78c
03-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Bosh is leaving Toronto and nobodys going there TAX's Are Diffrent in Canada Bosh or Amare will end up in miami! or bosh will end up in NY Lebron will stay in Cleveland, i only see joe johnson and bosh in new york

JordansBulls
03-20-2010, 12:28 AM

They need a shooter.

footballer2369
03-20-2010, 12:34 AM
They need a shooter.

Yes and they have 2 1st rounders, a 2nd, and an extra 5-10 mill to spend on that shooter after wade+superstar 2

Raiders#1 Scout
03-20-2010, 12:54 AM
Wade, Beasley and maybe Bosh plus 2 1st round picks, watch out two years down the road or so

Jonathan2323
03-20-2010, 01:25 AM
One source close to the situation insisted this week that Wade and Stoudemire are closer than advertised as pals even though they haven't played together on Team USA since 2004.

The source also said that Miami is indeed Stoudemire's first choice in free agency if he finally leaves the Suns this summer after being shopped by Phoenix at two successive trade deadlines.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-100319-20/nba-jam

JordansBulls
03-20-2010, 08:31 AM
Yes and they have 2 1st rounders, a 2nd, and an extra 5-10 mill to spend on that shooter after wade+superstar 2

Would Kapono work or do they need a Morrow type player?

IRUAM #21
03-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Kapono's terrible, Morrow's a stud.

BALLER71
03-20-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm curious as to what we'll do in the draft with the 2 1st round picks. :jumpy:

jrodmesche
03-20-2010, 11:34 AM
so if wade gets them all to come to miami are team will be

Chalmers/first rounder
Wade/Q rich
Lebron/Wright
Bosh/Beasley
Amare/first rounder

Ok lolz

JordansBulls
03-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Kapono's terrible, Morrow's a stud.

So having a team of Chalmers, Wade, Morrow, Bosh and Anthony

How good would they be?

what54!?
03-20-2010, 02:52 PM

How good would they be? a playoff team at best. Anthony and chamlers are good back-ups but mediocore starters at best

I'm curious as to what we'll do in the draft with the 2 1st round picks. :jumpy: unless we trade up or trade for a player a SF and C is where we go.

IRUAM #21
03-20-2010, 02:58 PM

How good would they be?

3/5 of that lineup are bench players, that's a 5th or 6th seed.

jackdawson
03-20-2010, 03:08 PM
They need a shooter.

Gilbert Arenas or Delonte West?? I think either would be bring miami a ship;)

jackdawson
03-20-2010, 03:11 PM

How good would they be?

How about their extra 7-8 million? You are not counting that and their 2 first rounders.

NetsPaint
03-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Kobe and Wade will play for the Clippers.

JordansBulls
03-20-2010, 08:07 PM

:rolleyes:

SwaggaIke
03-21-2010, 02:00 AM

**dead**

I think a low post combo of Bosh/Amare w/ Anthony would be solid especially if Joel's hands keep getting better. You need a guy who can defend/rebound/block shots next to a prolific 4 man. I don't know about Chalmers even though he is getting better lately, he still can't keep his man in front of him.

I'd like to see...

PG - Vet who can defend and shoot, not necessarily a great handler or distributor.
SG - Wade
SF - Q Rich (his team and on ball defense is severely underrated)
PF - Bosh OR Amare
C - Anthony

The two guys I'd love to see retained from this years team other than Beasley are Q Rich and Wright. Both are versatile defenders who bring great energy to the game.

Lord Leoshes
03-21-2010, 05:31 AM

Well buy them one big @@$ two sided fiddle so they could both be 1st fiddle.:clap:

fredv
03-21-2010, 05:48 AM
Amare will go there no doubt. But he doesn't deserve a MAX imo.

Lord Leoshes
03-21-2010, 05:55 AM
so if wade gets them all to come to miami are team will be

Chalmers/first rounder
Wade/Q rich
Lebron/Wright
Bosh/Beasley
Amare/first rounder

Ok lolz

If each of then only toke $10mill apiece then it would work. but thats the only way. and it will be like this.

Vet MIN - chalmers -beverly
Wade - MIN - Wright at the min
Bron - 1st -Q at the min
Bosh - Beasley - Dozier
Amare.- anthony - Rook

We are all doing this for fun cause this will never happen. But At best, & i mean incredibly lucky is if we can get Wade bosh, & JJ in the mix.

Lord Leoshes
03-21-2010, 05:59 AM
Amare will go there no doubt. But he doesn't deserve a MAX imo.

So you also thinks that Amara wants to go to Miami. My question is what would be the lowest Amare would be willing to except.

JordansBulls
03-21-2010, 09:52 AM
So you also thinks that Amara wants to go to Miami. My question is what would be the lowest he would be the lowest amare would except.

:confused:

SwaggaIke
03-21-2010, 03:27 PM

LMAO...

I don't think Amare gets a 5 year deal from Riley. I can see a 3 year deal starting at 17 million. He MAY get a 5 year deal but I don't think that's what Pat is aiming for. He wants to put a team together that can compete for a title but also maintain future flexibility which we didn't do when we acquired Shaq and other veterans.

nuggetsyankees
03-21-2010, 03:46 PM
I think Wade and Amare is a better combo than Wade and Bosh and they would have a hole at C cause JO is leaving

JordansBulls
03-21-2010, 05:25 PM
LMAO...

I don't think Amare gets a 5 year deal from Riley. I can see a 3 year deal starting at 17 million. He MAY get a 5 year deal but I don't think that's what Pat is aiming for. He wants to put a team together that can compete for a title but also maintain future flexibility which we didn't do when we acquired Shaq and other veterans.

I think he gets a 5 year deal easily. He is only 27 and will be 28 next year.

Lord Leoshes
03-21-2010, 05:52 PM

Yeah it was gibberish, my bad. :facepalm:

It was what would be the least he would take to go to a team he really wanted to go to.
Reason i ask is he took less to stay in PHX last time.

& again.:facepalm:

Lord Leoshes
03-21-2010, 05:57 PM
LMAO...

If Pat cant get Born/Bosh, he will give Amare the 5 years. But he will try to get the 1st year, to be as low as possible, to be able to get that 3rd star player as well.

Ethix11
03-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Would players rather play for Miami where if the team isnt playing well, fans dont show up for the lure of other entertainment purposes? Or for New York where if the team isnt playing well, fans show up to entertain themselves by bashing their own players? When theyre winning arenas get filled either way. Miami just needs to build some legacy or tradition to its young franchise. I think stars would like to take part in transforming a sleeping giant of a market who has never been known for its history, to being directly related to it at its core from what can become a potential powerhouse dynasty. The Heat get to play fantasy basketball this offseason with not one player outside Beasley and Cook for a combined 7 million on the books. If Cleveland doesnt win it all this year, LeBron will take a closer look at The Heat than most people think.

godolphins
03-21-2010, 08:10 PM
Amare will definetly come to Miami because he said that he'll love to play in Miami hopefully he doesn't sign a maximum contract so we can get a player like Bosh, Boozer, Joe Johnson or any other top free agent(not Lebron).

C: Amare
PF: Bosh
SF: Beasley
SG: Wade
PG: Chalmers

Evolution23
03-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Would players rather play for Miami where if the team isnt playing well, fans dont show up for the lure of other entertainment purposes? Or for New York where if the team isnt playing well, fans show up to entertain themselves by bashing their own players? When theyre winning arenas get filled either way. Miami just needs to build some legacy or tradition to its young franchise. I think stars would like to take part in transforming a sleeping giant of a market who has never been known for its history, to being directly related to it at its core from what can become a potential powerhouse dynasty. The Heat get to play fantasy basketball this offseason with not one player outside Beasley and Cook for a combined 7 million on the books. If Cleveland doesnt win it all this year, LeBron will take a closer look at The Heat than most people think.

Lebron's ego won't let him be a sidekick to Wade.. If anything you guys will get Amare but thats not enough to win a ring. NY is a better option cause fans actually care enough about their team to show up whether they play great or bad. In Miami you guys have Wade and still can't sell out the arena.. Come on now you think Lebron is going to come to a city like that?

JordansBulls
03-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Amare will definetly come to Miami because he said that he'll love to play in Miami hopefully he doesn't sign a maximum contract so we can get a player like Bosh, Boozer, Joe Johnson or any other top free agent(not Lebron).

The heat aren't getting both Bosh and Amare.

IRUAM #21
03-21-2010, 09:08 PM
The amount of insight and effort in your posts' is outstanding.

runforrestrunx9
03-21-2010, 09:21 PM
i see bosh being the guy

runforrestrunx9
03-21-2010, 09:23 PM

there is no way they could bring in bosh AND amare while keeping wade... if they got 1, they could adress the other F position via draft and the starting lineup would be more like

chalmers
wade
beasley/draft pick
beasley/draft pick
bosh/amare

td0tsfinest
03-21-2010, 09:25 PM
I think Amare will end up being in Miami. Out of everyone, he's seems to be the likely candidate.

Lord Leoshes
03-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Lebron's ego won't let him be a sidekick to Wade.. If anything you guys will get Amare but thats not enough to win a ring. NY is a better option cause fans actually care enough about their team to show up whether they play great or bad. In Miami you guys have Wade and still can't sell out the arena.. Come on now you think Lebron is going to come to a city like that?

The only reason Knicks fans go to the games is cause it is to dam cold to be outside, :D & when you do go outside somewhere in NY you get mugged. :facepalm:

IRUAM #21
03-21-2010, 09:41 PM
I think Amare will end up being in Miami. Out of everyone, he's seems to be the likely candidate.

Agreed

Lord Leoshes
03-21-2010, 09:45 PM
there is no way they could bring in bosh AND amare while keeping wade... if they got 1, they could adress the other F position via draft and the starting lineup would be more like

chalmers
wade
beasley/draft pick
beasley/draft pick
bosh/amare

I would say more like this.

Wade
Max player
$8mil player
Beasley
Chalmers
Cook
Anthony
Beverly
Dozier
15th pick
17th pick

& a few vet min who ride Wades, & Max players jock.

Vetmin - Chalmers - Beverly
Wade - Cook - vetmin
$8mil player - vetmin - Rook
Beasley - vetmin - Dozier
Max player - Anthony - Rook

then in 2011 they use the mid, low, & picks to fill out the hole they had in 2010, & thats if Pat does trade by Feb to fix some of them.

JordansBulls
03-21-2010, 11:13 PM
i see bosh being the guy

Bosh going to Chicago hopefully.

:pray:

LayZbone
03-21-2010, 11:19 PM
Bosh going to Chicago hopefully.

:pray:

nah....

you can have Boozer or Lee though. :up:

Red222
03-21-2010, 11:19 PM
nah....

:p

Ethix11
03-21-2010, 11:50 PM
The only reason Knicks fans go to the games is cause it is to dam cold to be outside, :D & when you do go outside somewhere in NY you get mugged. :facepalm:

sigged :laugh:

Maybe LeBrons ego is only big enough for New York City right now and another star wont be hard to aquire then. But i would take advantage of Miamis cap to obtain Amare, Johnson and Wade even if our bench is full of d leagers and rookies and maybe buyout cooks 2 mil contract. Then, even if we dont win a ring that year, we can build thru the MLEs and Vet Mins every year getting stronger. Who wouldnt want to play for a lineup of:
Chalmers
Wade
Johnson
Beasley
Amare
All you need is an 8 man rotation. :pray:

Lord Leoshes
03-22-2010, 02:34 AM
I see bosh as the likeliest candidate now that TOR has gone limp:facepalm:.

a few month back i would have had Amare, but i see Pat getting Bosh, & still trying for JJ.

+ one of the reasons JJ left PHX was cause he didnt get along with Amare.

JordansBulls
03-22-2010, 12:32 PM
nah....

You guys can have Bosh, I'd take Wade and Boozer though.:)