PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals Fans

slickintern
03-16-2010, 06:49 PM
just wanted to say, You are some good fans. Nothing like them damn Winer fans. I know the Seahawks and the Cards are arch rivals, but from what i can tell its friendly. You all usually have decent posts on our forum. Just wanted to say that. So yeah enough of that.....I hope we kick your butts this year:cool:

PS- Thank God kurt warner retired haha he was a kick *** QB:clap:

kjdills13
03-17-2010, 12:02 PM
just wanted to say, You are some good fans. Nothing like them damn Winer fans. I know the Seahawks and the Cards are arch rivals, but from what i can tell its friendly. You all usually have decent posts on our forum. Just wanted to say that. So yeah enough of that.....I hope we kick your butts this year:cool:

PS- Thank God kurt warner retired haha he was a kick *** QB:clap:

Thats not goin to happen. I mean really you have the same team as last year and u were the 7th worst team in the NFL. The cardinals lost some people but also have young guys getting better ( cambell, DRC, Toller, Sendlien, Doucett) and Kerry rhodes and AW are going to be better than AW and rolle. Were not worried about you Seahawks fans becasue just like the last two years you will be watching our ***** from behind all year :D

slickintern
03-17-2010, 12:12 PM
we are defiantly rebuilding, and we are a ways off from being real contenders again, this is true. I dont see your team being as dominant as it was the last 2 years, without Warner behind center. Leinart has a lot of work to do and we weren't the 7th worst.......WE WERE THE 6TH LOL GET IT RIGHT!!!