PDA

View Full Version : CP3 cleared to run - might be back in 7 to 10 days

wolf3742
03-14-2010, 02:06 AM
Link (http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ssf/2010/03/new_orleans_hornets_chris_paul_9.html)

Three-time All-Star point guard Chris Paul was medically cleared Friday to begin running, and he could be a week to 10 days from returning to the New Orleans Hornets’ lineup.

Paul participated in Friday morning’s shootaround at the New Orleans Arena. Hornets Coach Jeff Bower said they will continue to evaluate Paul’s progress to determine whether his work load will increase or stay at the same level. But Bower declined to give a set date on Paul’s return.

“It will be the regular transition from half-speed to three-quarters to full speed before he returns, ’’ Bower said. ”We’re optimistic.’’

Bower said all of Paul’s running for the first few workouts will involve running in a straight line and not with him making any quick cuts.

I think he will play even if there is no possibility to get into the playoffs, he already said it himself. I guess this will be the time if Collison/CP3 could really coexist in the backcourt playing big minutes. If it does not then we might trade Collison at the summer.

Vinny642
03-14-2010, 02:50 PM
I dotn want him back until next season

ballpd05
03-15-2010, 11:48 AM
He is a competitor, so he probably wants to play regardless. This would be a good time to see if this 3 guard rotation works.