PDA

View Full Version : Is it Just Me?

dwadefan03
03-13-2010, 08:35 PM
or are tehe warriors scouts amazing? they consistently find talent where there isnt any. they called up 3 d-leaguers this year all of which have contributed nicely

Chris hunter 3.7 points, 2.4 rebounds in only 11 min per game

Anthony Tolliver 9.5 points, 5.8 rebounds, and hes also recorded 6 double doubles

Reggie Williams 12.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 52 % from the floor and 40% from 3

in addition to all of this they have a history of picking up nice players that no one else pays too much attention to. They picked up monta ellis in the 2nd round, Kelenna azubuike was another dleague find, so is anthony morrow, and they also picked up stephen curry with the 7th pick ( that one isnt as suprising but it was still a good pick)

some might credit it to the system but i doubt that that many players would succeed just because of the system.

i would kill to have the warriors scouts for my team. Thoughts?

Iodine
03-13-2010, 08:38 PM
They still are the 7th layer of NBA hell

Meth
03-13-2010, 08:46 PM
So injuries are considered "good" at this point?

RaptorizedKevin
03-13-2010, 08:48 PM
they are still crap. but yes they have good scouting. what if the warriors get john wall, wat happends then? :P. the knicks will try to trade chandler and galinari for wall? lmfao

Ragun
03-13-2010, 08:55 PM
their numbers are padded by nelson's system but i like cardiac martin.

Meth
03-13-2010, 09:02 PM
their numbers are padded by nelson's system but i like cardiac martin.

Yeah, Cartier Martin was decent.

AIsixersFK
03-13-2010, 09:08 PM
meh

Meth
03-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Tolliver and Williams have scored 25+ points.

Most in their career.

I think Nelson's system is made to put up good numbers ( if you take away the FGA)

Monstars
03-13-2010, 09:36 PM
The dubs are great at scouting, but terrible at keeping a team together.

Monstars
03-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Yeah, Cartier Martin was decent.

What was the reason for releasing Cartier Martin? Was it because we had enough scores and need room for bigs. For example, Anthony Tolliver and Chris Hunter.

Meth
03-13-2010, 09:45 PM
What was the reason for releasing Cartier Martin? Was it because we had enough scores and need room for bigs. For example, Anthony Tolliver and Chris Hunter.

I guess it was because you guys had Tolliver and he might have a edge over Martin due to his position and height.

jimbobjarree
03-13-2010, 09:53 PM
They have done a good job in filling the void created by injuries, but as for your last thought though, no I wouldnt kill to have their scouts for my team. Our scouts have unearthed Wes Matthews and Sundiatta Gaines this year who I really like, especialy Wes, to go along with all the other 2nd round picks we have on our team. (4th seed in the West, only 1st rounders on the roster are Deron Williams, Andrei Kirilenko and Kosta Koufos). How Jerry Sloan isnt even mentioned for coach of the year steering the 3rd youngest team in the league to possible first round home court advantage is beyond me.

Kakaroach
03-13-2010, 09:56 PM
They have done a good job in filling the void created by injuries, but as for your last thought though, no I wouldnt kill to have their scouts for my team. Our scouts have unearthed Wes Matthews and Sundiatta Gaines this year who I really like, especialy Wes, to go along with all the other 2nd round picks we have on our team. (4th seed in the West, only 1st rounders on the roster are Deron Williams, Andrei Kirilenko and Kosta Koufos). How Jerry Sloan isnt even mentioned for coach of the year steering the 3rd youngest team in the league to possible first round home court advantage is beyond me. Ahhh yeahhh getting Eric Maynor late in the first was also a very good pick. Unfortunately he got traded but when you get undrafted FAs like Wes Matthews and Sundiata Gaines, you can afford giving Maynor away for cap space.