03-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Wilson Chandler

black1605
03-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Nash

clehmun
not saying ray allen's bad. but...

Ray Allen, unhappy over his three shots on Tuesday, had a talk with point guard Rajon Rondo about the Celtics' offense being "stagnant."
"I told Rondo that offensively we were real stagnant last night," said Allen. "There's no way this team should score 84 points. Not with the offensive talent that we have...Offensively, if I'm not touching the ball, shooting the ball, scoring in transition, that means the ball is stagnant," said Allen. Bet the farm on Allen getting a lot more shots tonight against the Grizzlies.

-rotoworld

I mean that's ONE game of not getting enough touches, and he's already complaining in public.

Hellcrooner
Nash, Battier, Pau, Dirk, Duncan....

Raph12
03-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Garnett and Shaq have to top the list :p

TheKing23
03-11-2010, 04:44 PM

Pau?

The same Pau that whines like a little ***** when he doesn't get enough touches...

TheKing23
03-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Shaq, Nash and Timmy.

clehmun
03-11-2010, 04:45 PM

i'd like to read ONE post of yours that doesn't have the words pau gasol in it. just one.

what does best attitude mean? attitude towards winning? towards your team? or basketball?

a few days ago, pau was whinning to the public for the 5th time in 2 years that he's not getting enough touches.

black1605
03-11-2010, 04:46 PM
lol, pau

nyballa1991
03-11-2010, 04:54 PM
ginobli

Strumpy
03-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy

Mavrix
03-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Jason Terry hands down...Aaron Brooks as well.

ManRam
03-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Tim Tim. The rest are futile.

Ezekial
03-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Pau is like a bird squawking when he doesn't get enough touches, hell even when he gets a doesn't get a foul call/commits a foul. Both in language and appearance.

Anyone opposed to Chauncey as well as the said relevant ones?

Niro
03-11-2010, 05:11 PM
monta ellis & ron artest

Hellcrooner
03-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Pau is one out of TWO ( Duncan is the other) allstars in the whole league that can put up having to live in the same locker room that Kobe wihtouth making a lot of noise and end up destroying the chemistry.

Hellcrooner
03-11-2010, 05:14 PM
i'd like to read ONE post of yours that doesn't have the words pau gasol in it. just one.

what does best attitude mean? attitude towards winning? towards your team? or basketball?

a few days ago, pau was whinning to the public for the 5th time in 2 years that he's not getting enough touches.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=464581

find me a post there where i say Pau gasol

clehmun
03-11-2010, 05:16 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=464581

find me a post there where i say Pau gasol

there.

BOSTON617
03-11-2010, 05:18 PM
hahaha pauuuu thats like me saying kg :facepalm:

VivaLaShark
03-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Lindsey Hunter. Obviously. All he does is sit on the bench and cheese.

TheKing23
03-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Pau is one out of TWO ( Duncan is the other) allstars in the whole league that can put up having to live in the same locker room that Kobe wihtouth making a lot of noise and end up destroying the chemistry.

No, he's been making a fair bit of noise. Being Pau's number 1 groupie I would've thought you'd know.

It just hasn't destroyed the chemistry... yet.

alencp3
03-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Cp3

VivaLaShark
03-11-2010, 05:36 PM
I don't know why there is any conversation going on. Lindsey Hunter obviously has the best attitude in the NBA. There is no question about it.

G-Funk
03-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Derek Fisher(When he speaks you listen)
Steve Nash(Funny Dude)
Tim Duncan(Geeky guy, but looks fun to chill with)
Shane Battier(Most humble out of the bunch)

ManOnFire
03-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Im gonna have to go with Matt Barnes on this one

n83417
03-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Rasheed Wallace, Stephen Jackson

G-Funk
03-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Shaq is so selfish not to mention how he dissed the Magic and Hardaway, Lakers and Kobe, Heat and Wade and now he's acting like a little girl cause Dwight calls himself SuperMan

C_Mund
03-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Anthony Parker was a consummate professional in his time with the raps. I'm not sure how he's been with the Cavs, but I would bet that he's still the same

asandhu23
03-11-2010, 06:00 PM
monta ellis & ron artest

this. i know you mean it sarcastically but he actually has pretty good attitude.

avrpatsfan
03-11-2010, 06:26 PM

Ray Allen, unhappy over his three shots on Tuesday, had a talk with point guard Rajon Rondo about the Celtics' offense being "stagnant."
"I told Rondo that offensively we were real stagnant last night," said Allen. "There's no way this team should score 84 points. Not with the offensive talent that we have...Offensively, if I'm not touching the ball, shooting the ball, scoring in transition, that means the ball is stagnant," said Allen. Bet the farm on Allen getting a lot more shots tonight against the Grizzlies.

-rotoworld

I mean that's ONE game of not getting enough touches, and he's already complaining in public.

stag·nant
   /ˈstægnənt/ Show Spelled[stag-nuhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
not flowing or running, as water, air, etc.

He's not complaining. He is saying that when he doesn't get the ball the offense is not flowing, which is COMPLETELY true! He said they were under preforming. Nobody disagrees. He's not complaining. He's saying the offense doesn't work when he doesn't get the ball, which is true. On a trash talking, referee arguing team, he is very classy. After a bad call, he gives the ball to the ref. KG, haha well watch Celtics games. When was he complaining? If he said "My teammates are doing terribly by not passing it to me. I deserve WAY more touches" That would be complaining. Well, there's my rant for the day ;)

DerekRE_3
03-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Donte Greene may be the most positive minded person I've ever seen, him and Dwight.

PC
03-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Wilson Chandler and Dirk

unwantedplayer
03-11-2010, 06:39 PM

-rotoworld

That's the truth, nothing bad on Allen's part imo.

Niro
03-11-2010, 06:42 PM
this. i know you mean it sarcastically but he actually has pretty good attitude.

the sad thing is i think monta changed over the years...i think he was a whole other guy when baron was there i loved him back then..i still really like him but he just seems like another person right now you now. maybe a real teamleader (like baron was) could make him change again back to the old monta

td0tsfinest
03-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Grant Hill

Vinny642
03-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Homer but CP isnt bad, he isnt a cocky and he isnt a jerk to other players or anything, and he doesnt complain too excessively and will let things go pretty qickly.

td0tsfinest
03-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Homer but CP isnt bad, he isnt a cocky and he isnt a jerk to other players or anything, and he doesnt complain too excessively and will let things go pretty qickly.

He sounds quite cocky in this commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrhG0oO6s1E

lol.

Vinny642
03-11-2010, 07:05 PM
He sounds quite cocky in this commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrhG0oO6s1E

lol.

LOL I forgot about that commercial :D, i want right guard now

mavwar53
03-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Ronny Turiaf

Kakaroach
03-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Dwight Howard

sugarrayray
03-11-2010, 07:40 PM

-rotoworld

You sound so stupid, he hasn't been getting enough touches since he joined the Celtics. He was averaging the most out the big 3 before he got there, and was on the better team. He has one of the best attitudes to ever play the game. Get your head straight.

WadeBirdman
03-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Dwyane Wade for sure! He has a great attitude on and off the court

Raph12
03-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Pau?

The same Pau that whines like a little ***** when he doesn't get enough touches...

Shaq, Nash and Timmy.

Shaq?

The same Shaq that whined like a little ***** when Dwight took his nickname...

USMCLaker
03-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Name some players with good attitudes.

Ray Allen
Rodney Stuckey
Dwight Howard (Homer status, I know.)

You can name past, or present.

Too lazy to name more. Go ahead!

Past=Magic Johnson
Present=Dwight Howard

PHX2daDEATH
03-12-2010, 10:47 PM
ummmm grant hill anybody?!

DodgerBulls
03-13-2010, 12:55 AM
Attitude towards what? and On or off the court or both?

Mavrix
03-13-2010, 01:05 AM
Donte Greene may be the most positive minded person I've ever seen, him and Dwight.

Your sig is priceless lmao

Mavrix
03-13-2010, 01:06 AM
ummmm grant hill anybody?!

You still think the Suns are contenders??

Spurred1
03-13-2010, 01:14 AM
^Suns are a pretty good team. They have as much of a chance at this point as anyone. They lost to the Lakers-which the Mavs have also done. Some Mavs fans are getting really cocky.

Lakersfanla24
03-13-2010, 01:25 AM
Shaq, Nash and Timmy.

Shaq really?!?! the guy who refused to play defense if he didnt get the ball in his hands every trip down the floor? the guy who ordered dr buss to "Pay me now"? the guy who *****ed because D12 took "his" nickname? the list goes on as to why shaq should never be brought up on a list like this. Hell most superstars will be lucky to sniff this list because well 90% are egomaniacs. and Hellcrooner Pau whines and complains with the best of them no way does he even get a chance here.

as for the post im going to have to go with billups, kidd, timmy, dwight, and durant.

oh and if anyone on here says MJ KB LBJ or Shaq again they should be forever banned from this site.:facepalm:

PackCrewBuckBad
03-13-2010, 01:27 AM
Shaq really?!?! the guy who refused to play defense if he didnt get the ball in his hands every trip down the floor? the guy who ordered dr buss to "Pay me now"? the guy who *****ed because D12 took "his" nickname? the list goes on as to why shaq should never be brought up on a list like this. Hell most superstars will be lucky to sniff this list because well 90% are egomaniacs. and Hellcrooner Pau whines and complains with the best of them no way does he even get a chance here.

as for the post im going to have to go with billups, kidd, timmy, dwight, and durant.

oh and if anyone on here says MJ KB LBJ or Shaq again they should be forever banned from this site.:facepalm:

hmmm

_KB24_
03-13-2010, 01:29 AM
:laugh:

Wow..................Shaq!?....................... ...

:laugh:

sargon21
03-13-2010, 02:40 AM
tduncan, drose, kobe and i'm talking in terms of best winning attitude

PlezPlayDKnicks
03-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Charlie Ward, AC Green, Jerome Snacks James,

PlezPlayDKnicks
03-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Mike Sweetney, Walter Mcarty,

ldc62
03-13-2010, 04:40 AM
Cp3

His on court attitude isn't the best. Hes a huge trashtalker. (Google: Chris Paul Trashtalker).

People need to stop putting Shaq and Pau on their list.

J-Relo
03-13-2010, 05:00 AM

-rotoworld

it's not only one game...

PHX2daDEATH
03-13-2010, 05:44 AM
You still think the Suns are contenders??

the Lakers needed to win more than the Suns did..Lakers lose and they are officially in a tailspin.. you dont build confidence beating GS, SAC or Min.. thats why they are the best team in the western conference.. with that being said the Suns gave them a fight without Channing Frye, (His floor spacing, helps the Suns get into their rhythm offensively) Robin Lopez dissapearing ( 0 rebounds ) and a BS Call by the refs ( No flagrant on Gasol, Gentry gets two techs, Fisher hits two free throws, amundson misses 2 free throws ) that changed the whole game..so even in losing to the Lakers I believe the Suns can still make some noise in the playoffs. Do I think they'll win the Championship? Not really... Do I think they are capable of beating L.A. Denver, or your precious Mavs? YOU BETCHA!

Iodine
03-13-2010, 06:03 AM
hmmm

LOOK AT YOU GO

I mean its not like anyone who's ever been duncan's teamate loves him, or that he is considered the consummate professional by pretty much everyone.

I forgot though because your mad that the spurs as a franchise have taken a massive **** on the NBA from 1999-2007 he must be a *****

kurivaimu
03-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Kevin Durant!

DenButsu
03-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Arron Afflalo.

PackCrewBuckBad
03-13-2010, 11:08 AM
LOOK AT YOU GO

I mean its not like anyone who's ever been duncan's teamate loves him, or that he is considered the consummate professional by pretty much everyone.

I forgot though because your mad that the spurs as a franchise have taken a massive **** on the NBA from 1999-2007 he must be a *****

haha iodine.
I'm not mad at the spurs at all. Why would I be? their in the west, and it's not like the Bucks were every good enough to play them in the playoffs :clap:
Duncan's a whinning *****- Almost the whole spurs team is. If they don't get every call, they whine to the refs or flop extra hard. Everyone knows that

Brew Crew
03-13-2010, 11:19 AM
haha iodine.
I'm not mad at the spurs at all. Why would I be? their in the west, and it's not like the Bucks were every good enough to play them in the playoffs :clap:
Duncan's a whinning *****- Almost the whole spurs team is. If they don't get every call, they whine to the refs or flop extra hard. Everyone knows that

Gotta agree with that.

JLynn943
03-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Dwight Howard and Steve Nash immediately come to mind

Also, although I don't really know all that much about him, what I've seen of Nate Robinson would make me put him in here, too.

JayW_1023
03-13-2010, 12:17 PM
Chauncey Billups (always a leader, his calm and maturity is the reason why the Nuggets have been so together. he sets the example in a lockerroom full of short fused or colourful personalities.)
Brandon Roy (he rather gets 20 and 11 and than 30 and 5)
Shane Battier (carries himself like a professional on the court and doesn't get caught up in grudges)
Tim Duncan (if every superstar had his selflessness and uncanny ability to make his teammes grow, there would've been more different NBA champs last decade)
Manu (in his prime he was arguably the most productive SG on a per minute basis, but has always accepted a bench role for the good of the team)
Steve Nash (few players can not only lead a team like him, but also fuel their teammates with the same passion for the game. Few NBA players display more intelligence and class off the court...if any.)
Yao Ming (a humble giant)
Jarrett Jack (his toughness and will to win make him ready to do anything that is asked of him...wether it's to score in the clutch, facilitate or guard the opposing teams best perimeter scorer)
Anthony Parker (another vintage pro who does all the little things quietly, but with great impact)
Grant Hill (alot of players would've hung 'em up to avoid any tarnish...but not Grant Hill, who truly loves the game).
Delonte West (just shuts his mouth and let's his play do the talking. his legal woes are not because of his bad attitude, but because of mental illness. The guy is all heart on the floor.)

It's too bad good attitudes are in vast minority in the NBA.

RaptorizedKevin
03-13-2010, 03:37 PM

if pau had a very good attitude, he'd play better to let his teammates wake up to give him the ball.

Jack of Blades
03-13-2010, 03:49 PM

Hardly. Every time I see him he's yelling at somebody.

DaBUU
03-13-2010, 03:57 PM
D-Rose, great attitude

RaptorizedKevin
03-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Anthony parker is a straight up g.

RaptorizedKevin
03-13-2010, 04:04 PM
D-Rose, great attitude

didnt know that. but yu know ur team better than otherss who do. derrick rose seems like the person to accept critisim and acknowledge his faults. says alot bout himself, so i would agree he does have a good attitude. and will work to produce better outcomes for his team .

nuggetsyankees
03-13-2010, 04:17 PM
BBBBBBillups

nuggetsyankees
03-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Arron Afflalo.

One of the classiest players

THATSALL
03-13-2010, 04:40 PM
magic

MJ-BULLS
03-13-2010, 04:46 PM
Tim Duncan.

Chacarron
03-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Matt Barnes.

TheKing23
03-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Matt Barnes.

He has the best attitude when dealing with Kobe...

TheWatcher34
03-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Scalabrine

ldc62
03-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Dwight Howard and Steve Nash immediately come to mind

Also, although I don't really know all that much about him, what I've seen of Nate Robinson would make me put him in here, too.

Sarcasm... I hope

kArSoN RyDaH
03-13-2010, 08:13 PM
kobe bryant =]] lol. naw in all seriousness though a guy who never talks and has the best attitude, andrew bynum.

Meth
03-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Ron Artest , Ben Wallace, Stephen Jackson

Cromedome
03-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Rasheed Wallace ....because the ball don't lie.

stawka
03-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Billups, Duncan, Durant

You can make a case for Nash, but I think to myself If he had a better attitude, he'd be at least a decent defender.

Monstars
03-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Tim Duncan. That guy is the most chill, relax, and composed player I have seen in the league today.

Meth
03-13-2010, 09:47 PM
Tim Duncan. That guy is the most chill, relax, and composed player I have seen in the league today.

I've seen him throw a tantrum on the court.

He has gotten a technical before.

And he stares at the basket for a long time before shooting his free throws.

FaM0us Skins
03-14-2010, 12:21 AM
Brandon Roy

Bucks24226
03-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Any player on the Bucks really. HOMER

DenButsu
03-14-2010, 06:54 AM
I've seen him throw a tantrum on the court.

He has gotten a technical before.

And he stares at the basket for a long time before shooting his free throws.

Can't really say I could consider that a very compelling argument for him having a bad attitude.

--------

Can't really I overall that I agree with the basic tone of this thread, either. (That, roughly put, all the "nice guys" of the league have the "best attitudes" by default).

For example, I think Kenyon Martin has a fantastic attitude. And I'm not joking. I understand full well why fans around the league would dislike him, because he's a button pusher. But he's an excellent guy to have on your own team. And although I would agree with anyone who said his attitude used to be worse, since coming back from his two microfracture surgeries he has grown into a veritable team leader who steels his teammates' resolve and passion to win, who has worked tirelessly to turn himself back into the caliber of player who could earn his over-bloated salary (when he could have just coasted instead), who leads by example... etc.

A lot of people see his chest thumping bravado antics as just egoistical buffoonery. And he does have a huge ego, no doubt. But I think that stuff comes more from his passion and fire than anything else. And there's no worse attitude a player could possibly have than not caring.

mrblisterdundee
03-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Brandon Roy has a pretty good attitude.

Reversed86Curse
03-14-2010, 12:21 PM

Seriously?

RadiantShot
03-14-2010, 12:29 PM
We can also go with attitudes off the court guys, if some of you haven't gotten the memo yet. ;)

Although this is probably uncommon for people to say, I'd probably have fun with the Cavs squad, haha. I saw them interviewing Mo and a few others, and they look down to earth, despite their ****-talk last year. *Cough*

If it was one of those things where like, you could go hang out with a team, they might be it, haha. Maybe even the Magic though, just so I could hear Jason Williams Freestyle, lmfaoooo.