PDA

View Full Version : if u had a draft of 10 players....

kobe24>lebron23
03-10-2010, 10:26 PM
how would u draft them in order(they are all in their primes) and please explain why

kobe
lebron
shaq
duncan
garnett
melo
wade
dwight
kidd
dirk

AI4MVP
03-10-2010, 10:29 PM
LeBron
Shaq
Duncan
Kobe
Kidd
Garnett
Melo
Wade
Dirk
Dwight

Melo15
03-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Shaq
LeBron
Kobe
Duncan
Garnett
Kidd
Melo
Wade
Dwight
Iverson

MTone8788
03-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Hahah noone has explained why, even the guy who said to explain why haha

Sox Appeal
03-10-2010, 10:41 PM
LeBron
Shaq
Duncan
Kobe
Wade
Garnett
Howard
Carmelo
Kidd
Iverson

BALLER71
03-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Shaq
Lebron
Wade

That's all you need.

ChiSox219
03-10-2010, 10:49 PM
how would u draft them in order(they are all in their primes) and please explain why

kobe
lebron
shaq
duncan
garnett
melo
wade
dwight
kidd
dirk

Rough draft:

Shaq
Duncan
Lebron
Garnett
Wade
Dwight
Kobe
Melo
Dirk
Kidd

td0tsfinest
03-10-2010, 10:50 PM
It's funny how the OP says explain why but he didn't do it himself.

bctgg27
03-10-2010, 10:51 PM

Hahaha I was gonna say the same thing.

kobe24>lebron23
03-10-2010, 10:51 PM

maby cuz i havent ordered mine yet?

kobe(still best or 1b with the prince hes still on top of his game and is the deadliest player in the league)
shaq(most dominant ever when he was in his prime)
lebron(freak of nature)
duncan(greatest PF ever)
wade(what can i say hes amazing when healthy hes a top 5 player)
carmelo(best pure scorer in the league kobe 2nd)
howard(dominant)
garnett(big ticket defensive master)
dirk(best euro player ever)
kidd(mr.triple double)

Ezekial
03-10-2010, 10:52 PM

haahahaha win

Kobe
LeBron
Shaq
Duncan
Wade
Melo
Garnett
Kidd
Dirk
Dwight

Only ones I'm gonna explain are Melo and Wade, I don't think they've reached their true prime.

Chacarron
03-10-2010, 10:53 PM
I draft Shaq #1 b/c no one would stop him if he was in his prime.

kobe24>lebron23
03-10-2010, 10:54 PM
seriously lebron ahead of kobe shaq and duncan wow seems like they have forgotten how dominant these guys were i mean kobe 35+ a game clutch.... shaq dominant unstoppable... duncan well he's done it all

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Garnet/Duncan/Shaq (All interchangeable)
Kobe
Lebron
Kidd
Dirk
Dwight
Wade
Melo

By far the hardest list to put together. I'm pretty sure I screwed it up. LOL. Even for an opinion :sigh:

kobe24>lebron23
03-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Garnet/Duncan/Shaq (All interchangeable)
Kobe
Lebron
Kidd
Dirk
Dwight
Wade
Melo

By far the hardest list to put together. I'm pretty sure I screwed it up. LOL. Even for an opinion :sigh:

hahaha good one radiant nah ill agree with ur list besides garnett being ahead of kobe and lebron and maby have kobe first hahaha

IAmKira
03-10-2010, 11:03 PM
everyone's riding on lebron's "u know wat" like theres no tomorrow.

kobe24>lebron23
03-10-2010, 11:15 PM
everyone's riding on lebron's "u know wat" like theres no tomorrow.

hahaha i know and mainly because there kids with no knowledge of the game i mean im 17 but i know what greatness is but to put lebron ahead of everyone lol yes hes this years mvp but not the #1 player i would take if they were all in there primes

cowboyz180
03-10-2010, 11:16 PM
kobe
shaq
dirk
duncan
lebron
dwight
kidd
garnett
wade
melo

IAmKira
03-10-2010, 11:20 PM
hahaha i know and mainly because there kids with no knowledge of the game i mean im 17 but i know what greatness is but to put lebron ahead of everyone lol yes hes this years mvp but not the #1 player i would take if they were all in there primes

shaq's prime owns everyone on that list. Period. fhk lebron, he hasnt done **** other than rack up meaningless record and act like a little immature brat. Hes just like one of those spoiled white girls.
WIN A CHIP THEN WE TALK!

IAmKira
03-10-2010, 11:21 PM
kobe
shaq
dirk
duncan
lebron
dwight
kidd
garnett
wade
melo

:facepalm: typical mavs fan. Putting dirk over duncan and KG?

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 11:22 PM
:facepalm: typical mavs fan. Putting dirk over duncan and KG?

I second that.

:facepalm:

Ezekial
03-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Lebron makes your franchise money. Basketball is a business first, sport second.

dolfan720
03-10-2010, 11:36 PM
kwame brown
walter hermann
chris wilcox
mark blout
jarvis hayes
eddy curry
darko milicic
brian skinner
mike james
adam morrison

IAmKira
03-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Lebron makes your franchise money. Basketball is a business first, sport second.

ya? Are u gonna tell me that when lebron becomes the reason when they have a lock out season?

kingpayne40
03-11-2010, 12:24 AM
1. Shaq only player playing thats top 5 all time most unstoppabl force to ever play basketball
2. Lebron-still not in his prime I dnt care if he hasnt won a championship he took the worst team to ever play in the finals there
3. Kobe-Most offensively gifted player in league since MJ(btw he didnt win when he was in his prime)
4. Tim Duncan-Best power forward ever
5. Dwight-Not even close to his prime and still the biggest game changer on defense. Just wait till this guy gets a jumphook
6.Dwade- plays for the worst team about to make the playoffs plz someone give this guy some talent
7.JKidd-Mr Triple Double
8.Carmelo-Scoring comes so easy to this guy
9. Garnett- Would run the point for the twolves in the playoffs
10. Dirk-Best Euro player ever

SteveNash
03-11-2010, 12:49 AM
1. Shaq self explanatory.
2. Tim Duncan self explanatory.
3. Lebron Younger, better money maker.
4. Kobe Probably etter than LeBron but took longer to develop, had more injuries, off court issues.
5. Garnett Younger, but a choker.
6. Dirk Older, but but probably a bit better, and a choker.
7. Dwight Will be older before he develops into a reliable offensive option.
8. Dwade Older, injury prone.
9. JKidd Older, off court issues
10.Carmelo One dimensional scorer

Ollie Tabooger
03-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Rough draft:

Shaq
Duncan
Lebron
Garnett
Wade
Dwight
Kobe
Melo
Dirk
Kidd

I agree with this list except I would put garnett a little lower. He was built around in Minnesota in his prime (well the wolves tried anyway) and they never really got anywhere.

alencp3
03-11-2010, 06:43 AM
1a.Lebron
1b.Shaq
1c.Duncan
etc etc etc...

tcav701
03-11-2010, 06:57 AM
no ray allen??

kikeyanez
03-11-2010, 07:27 AM
Shaq
tim duncan
kobe bryant
labron james
kevin garnett
dirk
jason kidd
melo
wade
dwight

TheKing23
03-11-2010, 08:15 AM
1. Shaquille O'Neal
Put him on any team in his prime and they are an immediate contender, the most dominant player ever. He could've taken any team to the finals in his prime and the center position is one of the hardest to fill, so he gets top spot for me.

2. LeBron James
As said before, he took the worst team to ever play in the finals there on his own. He single handedly turned round an entire franchise. To top it all off, the guy isn't even in his prime yet and he's still one of the greatest players of the modern era. He will be on a contender for the next decade, because he is on that team.

3. Tim Duncan
Best PF of all time. His perfect mix of offense, defense and leadership propels any team into the top echelon of the NBA. His fundamental skills translate to turning any team into a contender regardless of his teammates.

4. Kevin Garnett
Pretty similar to Tim Duncan, but underneath due to the fact he's needed help to make his teams contenders (Sprewell, Cassell in Minny, Pierce and Allen in Boston). Yes, Timmy had The Admiral, TP and Manu, but TD would make anyone contenders.

5. Kobe Bryant
I feel bad having him this low down because of his greatness, but he has only propelled his team to success when he a beast second option is put next to him (he was the 2nd option with Shaq, but you know what I mean). During the stretch between Shaq and Gasol he led a bunch of scrubs to 35, 45 and 42 wins but nothing more.

6. Dwyane Wade
Has shown he can take over the playoffs in 2006 but a similar story to Kobe. Has never really led his team to anything on his own. The second best SG of the decade.

7. Dwight Howard
A center is the main piece you need when constructing a contender and there's only be one better in his prime who currently plays in the league (Shaq). Should be higher due to the fact that he's not even in his prime yet... Scary.

8. Jason Kidd
One of the best floor generals the league has ever seen, and you could pretty much pen him in for a triple double every night in his prime. After a C, a PG is the main piece to a championship puzzle and there were none better than J Kidd in his prime.

9. Steve Nash
The second best PG (arguably the best) in this generation. The only thing standing against his MVP's and incredible stretch of regular seasons is failure to convert some of the best teams of the decade into championship winning teams. One of the greatest shooters in the history of the game and an incredible passer to boot.

10. Dirk Nowitzki
The main thing stopping him from being higher is his failures in the playoffs. Not being able to lead a 67 win team past the Heat and the choking against the Warriors hasn't done anything for his case. Still the greatest shooting 7 footer ever and the best Euro ever.

todu82
03-11-2010, 08:42 AM
1) Shaq
2) Duncan
3) Bryant
4) James
5) Wade
6) Howard
7) Melo
8) Nash
9) Dirk
10) Garnett

mikeman0000
03-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Chris Paul
Allen Iverson
Kevin Durant

BOSTON617
03-11-2010, 09:13 AM
shaq- noone can touch him in his prime
kobe- clutch
garnett- before celtics was a monster
lebron- just ridiculous
wade- he can drive
duncan- i liek kg better
melo- he is nasty
kidd-assist pro but not a top 5 pick
howard- he cant compare to a prime shaq prob the weakiest player out of all these players in their prime

kArSoN RyDaH
03-11-2010, 09:24 AM
shaq- most dominant big man ever. in his prime no one would be able to stop him even if they were in their respective primes as well
kobe- nuff said.
lebron- nuff said.
nash- no one can ran it better.
duncan- arguable the best pf of all time
dwight howard- no one right now can stop him and i dont think hes in his prime so i would only imagine what hed be like for opposing centers.
melo- guys a beast and can flat out score at will
durant- putting up ridiculous numbers now wait till he hits his prime
dirk
wade

MacFitz92
03-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Shaq
Duncan
Bryant
Kidd
James
Garnett
Dirk
Wade
Melo
Dwight

Tha's my list if they are in their prime. Shaq was the easiest choice. Duncan was the second easiest. Hard for me to pick between Dirk and KG. Hopefully I can move Dirk up when we win some 'ships. :D

MacFitz92
03-11-2010, 10:12 AM
shaq- noone can touch him in his prime
kobe- clutch
garnett- before celtics was a monster
lebron- just ridiculous
wade- he can drive
duncan- i liek kg better
melo- he is nasty
kidd-assist pro but not a top 5 pick
howard- he cant compare to a prime shaq prob the weakiest player out of all these players in their prime

Lol, Wade, LeBron, Garnett, and Kobe all above Duncan. Even as a Mavs fan I can acknowledge the greatness of Duncan. You have obviously not watched basketball for a very long time.

eugene
03-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Shaq
Duncan
LeBron
Garnett
Wade
Dwight
Dirk
Kidd
Kobe
Melo

MacFitz92
03-11-2010, 10:15 AM
shaq- most dominant big man ever. in his prime no one would be able to stop him even if they were in their respective primes as well
kobe- nuff said.
lebron- nuff said.
nash- no one can ran it better.
duncan- arguable the best pf of all time
dwight howard- no one right now can stop him and i dont think hes in his prime so i would only imagine what hed be like for opposing centers.
melo- guys a beast and can flat out score at will
durant- putting up ridiculous numbers now wait till he hits his prime
dirk
wade

Then why is he behind Nash, Kobe, and LeBron.. :facepalm:

Nash sure as hell isn't the best PG. Kobe sure isn't the best SG. And LeBron has only played 6 1/2 years.

Anyone who doesn't have Shaq and Duncan 1 and 2, is biased or uneducated.

avon_barksdale
03-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Shaq
Duncan
Kobe
Bron bron
KG
Carmelo
J Kidd
Iverson
Wade
Howard

Chacarron
03-11-2010, 11:16 AM
1. Shaquille O'Neal
Put him on any team in his prime and they are an immediate contender, the most dominant player ever. He could've taken any team to the finals in his prime and the center position is one of the hardest to fill, so he gets top spot for me.

2. LeBron James
As said before, he took the worst team to ever play in the finals there on his own. He single handedly turned round an entire franchise. To top it all off, the guy isn't even in his prime yet and he's still one of the greatest players of the modern era. He will be on a contender for the next decade, because he is on that team.

3. Tim Duncan
Best PF of all time. His perfect mix of offense, defense and leadership propels any team into the top echelon of the NBA. His fundamental skills translate to turning any team into a contender regardless of his teammates.

4. Kevin Garnett
Pretty similar to Tim Duncan, but underneath due to the fact he's needed help to make his teams contenders (Sprewell, Cassell in Minny, Pierce and Allen in Boston). Yes, Timmy had The Admiral, TP and Manu, but TD would make anyone contenders.

5. Kobe Bryant
I feel bad having him this low down because of his greatness, but he has only propelled his team to success when he a beast second option is put next to him (he was the 2nd option with Shaq, but you know what I mean). During the stretch between Shaq and Gasol he led a bunch of scrubs to 35, 45 and 42 wins but nothing more.

6. Dwyane Wade
Has shown he can take over the playoffs in 2006 but a similar story to Kobe. Has never really led his team to anything on his own. The second best SG of the decade.

7. Dwight Howard
A center is the main piece you need when constructing a contender and there's only be one better in his prime who currently plays in the league (Shaq). Should be higher due to the fact that he's not even in his prime yet... Scary.

8. Jason Kidd
One of the best floor generals the league has ever seen, and you could pretty much pen him in for a triple double every night in his prime. After a C, a PG is the main piece to a championship puzzle and there were none better than J Kidd in his prime.

9. Steve Nash
The second best PG (arguably the best) in this generation. The only thing standing against his MVP's and incredible stretch of regular seasons is failure to convert some of the best teams of the decade into championship winning teams. One of the greatest shooters in the history of the game and an incredible passer to boot.

10. Dirk Nowitzki
The main thing stopping him from being higher is his failures in the playoffs. Not being able to lead a 67 win team past the Heat and the choking against the Warriors hasn't done anything for his case. Still the greatest shooting 7 footer ever and the best Euro ever.

I like your list and explanations. I would maybe put Kobe over Garnett since they have both needed other stars to win a chip. However, big guys are harder to find and KG in his prime did it all. I like Lebron at 2 b/c we haven't really seen what he can do in his prime, and as of now he has done fairly well, to say the least. He should be behind Timmy though because, again, big guys are harder to find, and most teams that win a chip have a dominant big guy anchoring their troops. Overall though good list.

ChiSox219
03-11-2010, 11:39 AM
I agree with this list except I would put garnett a little lower. He was built around in Minnesota in his prime (well the wolves tried anyway) and they never really got anywhere.

KG did take the Lakers to six games in the Western Conference Finals with 34 year old Sam Cassell as his only above teammate. Trenton Hassell, Fred Hoiberg, and Mark Madsen were 4-5-6 in minutes played for that team.

And as much as I hated seeing it, the first year he did have a good cast he won it all as the Celtics' best player.

heatbb
03-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Shaq
Lebron
Kobe
KG
Wade
Duncan
Dwight
Melo
Kidd
Dirk