PDA

View Full Version : Matt Barnes Responds To Lamar Odom

Pages : [1] 2

R_O_W_E
03-10-2010, 01:12 PM
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2010/03/matt-barnes-fires-back-at-lamar-odom-with-diaper-tweet.html

“Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can’t keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons ****** diaper n it”

Throughout the game, Barnes provided toughness and at times appeared to try to irritate Bryant.

After the game, Odom likened Barnes to pro wrestler Ric Flair and said, “[Barnes] was an action figure today. He was really involved and really into the game. It’s too bad we are not going to see him again [in the regular season].”

Then, after last night’s 109-107 Lakers victory over the Toronto Raptors, Odom said, according to ESPN.com, “That [expletive] that Matt Barnes pulled, that ain’t never going to happen again.”

That quote seems to be what prompted Barnes to post his diaper tweet.

Am I the only person amused by NBA players actually showing personality and calling each other out, espescially 2 teams that will probably meet again in the NBA Finals?

I would like to see Kobe deck Barnes like he did Chris Childs.

theducksmuggler
03-10-2010, 01:30 PM
it will defiantly add some intesity ifthey meet up again in the finals. it would defiantly be a fun match up to watch now

n83417
03-10-2010, 01:30 PM
I don't really mind that, from Barnes, Kobe or Odom. I am a fan of neither team, nor of any of the mentioned players, but i like seeing that kind of emotion.

I like Barnes trying to get in Kobe's head and trying to throw him off his game.

I like even more that Kobe did not respond, didn't let Barnes get to him, and did not let any of it affect his game. Especially when Barnes faked the inbound pass into Kobe's face, and Kobe didn't even flinch. I don't particularly care for Kobe, I have nothing against him either, but by not flinching, Kobe already got his point across that he is not afraid of Barnes in any way.

I like Odom coming to the defense of his teammate.

From every angle it makes for good basketball, and good future emotional and physical competition.

When you're (Barnes) defending a superstar (Kobe) you are going to get a whistle on any contact and put Kobe on the line. You may as well play agressive, physical defense and get your money worth out of each foul.

majmarcus
03-10-2010, 01:35 PM
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2010/03/matt-barnes-fires-back-at-lamar-odom-with-diaper-tweet.html

Am I the only person amused by NBA players actually showing personality and calling each other out, espescially 2 teams that will probably meet again in the NBA Finals?

Was there an unreleased part2 that I have yet to see?!?!?!:confused:

Avenged
03-10-2010, 01:41 PM
It would be much better if someone more established as a player would start something. But no one on the Magic team has that kind of personality.

ChiSox219
03-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Say it ain't so LO, you were my second favorite player but no one disses MB and gets away with it.

AIsixersFK
03-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Matt Barnes FTW!

Tony_Starks
03-10-2010, 01:54 PM
This is the same Matt Barnes that has been on like 7 different teams right? Oh ok.....

n83417
03-10-2010, 01:54 PM
It would be much better if someone more established as a player would start something. But no one on the Magic team has that kind of personality.

Why do you say that? Barnes is a decent player, i think its cool that he went right after Kobe, and showed no sign of intimidation.

Raph12
03-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Odom's a marshmellow, Barnes can take him... Now I'm praying for a Magic-Lakers Finals.

n83417
03-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Odom is soft. That is why he waited until after the game act tough. Also, that is why he never became a real superstar in the NBA although it was clear he had all the ability and skills in the world.

AIsixersFK
03-10-2010, 02:04 PM
Of course Odom is soft. What do you expect from a man who comes home every night to khloe kardashian? More cushion for the pushin

THE 12TH MAN
03-10-2010, 02:05 PM

Barnes would beat the piss out of Kobe

Niro
03-10-2010, 02:06 PM
good to see some player calling out each other it makes games more interesting

Tony_Starks
03-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Odom is soft. That is why he waited until after the game act tough. Also, that is why he never became a real superstar in the NBA although it was clear he had all the ability and skills in the world.

I'd like to respectfully say he played for team USA sir. He's also been invited back again..... not to mention he's a world champion.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
Odom would mop the floor with Barnes

colinskik

Might want to double check on how that actually all played out, chief.

NickyNick
03-10-2010, 02:09 PM
i like barnes.....at first i judeged him by his appearance because he looked like someone who should be mowing lawns for a landscaping company, but after seeing him play he's a good guy to have on your team....brings a lot of intensity

and trash talk is great for the game (unless KG does it then everyone loses their mind on PSD)

thedfactor
03-10-2010, 02:11 PM

Um it was the other way around, Childs clocked Kobe after Kobe's puss elbow/swing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dkE_hmDrZA

BOSTON617
03-10-2010, 02:13 PM
barnes is about to give it to odom next time they face:clap:

Tony_Starks
03-10-2010, 02:13 PM
i like barnes.....at first i judeged him by his appearance because he looked like someone who should be mowing lawns for a landscaping company, but after seeing him play he's a good guy to have on your team....brings a lot of intensity

and trash talk is great for the game (unless KG does it then everyone loses their mind on PSD)

LOL!! Or better yet building a scaffold!

n83417
03-10-2010, 02:14 PM

No he wouldn't. Barnes would get physical and completely throw odom off his game.

n83417
03-10-2010, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=BOSTON617;12563187]

Boston617 is a cool username for a variety of reasons that probably only a Celtics fan can appreciate

Strumpy
03-10-2010, 02:23 PM

Disagree. I think Barnes would **** him up.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Matt Barnes has earned my respect in the last week. LOL!

Gibby23
03-10-2010, 02:29 PM
No he wouldn't. Barnes would get physical and completely throw odom off his game.

Barns acts like he is a toyugh guy now because that is the only way he will stick in the NBA. He is a kid from Sacramento that grew up in a nice neighborhood with a good life style. He was a star in his highschool days in sacramento and was basically a preppy white kid.

I played against him, he was a great high school ball player, with way too much hype. He went to UCLA and was a scrub. He has been a bad player most of his NBA career and every time he was released or traded he got a new tat. He is a scrub looking to stick in the NBA and make a name for himself, so I don't blame him.

Usually kids growing up play ball and want to get out of the hood. Barns was never in the hood but is trying to act like that is where he came from. He is from Carmichael California, one of the best and wealthiest parts of Sacramento.

I would change up my game and who I am also if my career transactions looked like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Barnes

June 26, 2002: Drafted 45th overall by Memphis Grizzlies in 2002 NBA Draft.
June 26, 2002: Traded by Memphis along with Nick Anderson to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Wesley Person.[9]
October 18, 2002: Waived by Cleveland Cavaliers.
October 31, 2002: Drafted 106th overall by Fayetteville Patriots in 2002 D-League Draft.[10]
September 27, 2003: Signed as a free agent by Seattle SuperSonics.[11]
October 13, 2003: Waived by Seattle SuperSonics.
January 18, 2004: Signed as a free agent by Los Angeles Clippers.[12]
October 1, 2004: Signed as a free agent by Sacramento Kings.
February 23, 2005: Traded by Sacramento Kings along with Chris Webber and Michael Bradley to the Philadelphia 76ers for Corliss Williamson, Kenny Thomas and Brian Skinner.[13]
October 6, 2005: Signed as a free agent by New York Knicks.
December 3, 2005: Waived by New York Knicks.[14]
December 9, 2005: Signed as a free agent by Philadelphia 76ers.[15]
October 2, 2006: Signed as a free agent by Golden State Warriors.
July 22, 2008: Signed as a free agent by Phoenix Suns.[16]
July 23, 2009: Signed as a free agent by Orlando Magic.[17]
He is looking for a home and is doing anything he can.

Tony_Starks
03-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Whats a Matt Barnes?

Corey
03-10-2010, 02:31 PM
I really don't understand why Barnes is talking ****.

He can't hold Odom's jock, and this is coming from a Celtics fan.

n83417
03-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Barns acts like he is a toyugh guy now because that is the only way he will stick in the NBA. He is a kid from Sacramento that grew up in a nice neighborhood with a good life style. He was a star in his highschool days in sacramento and was basically a preppy white kid.

I played against him, he was a great high school ball player, with way too much hype. He went to UCLA and was a scrub. He has been a bad player most of his NBA career and every time he was released or traded he got a new tat. He is a scrub looking to stick in the NBA and make a name for himself, so I don't blame him.

Usually kids growing up play ball and want to get out of the hood. Barns was never in the hood but is trying to act like that is where he came from. He is from Carmichael California, one of the best and wealthiest parts of Sacramento.

I would change up my game and who I am also if my career transactions looked like this:

I honestly don't care about anything you had to say. I never said he was a gangster or had a tough life. I stand by my previous statement that he would get physical with odom and throw him off his game, regardless of his social class and childhood.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Lol. Odom's a softie. Barnes would tear his *** up.

Gibby23
03-10-2010, 02:41 PM
I honestly don't care about anything you had to say. I never said he was a gangster or had a tough life. I stand by my previous statement that he would get physical with odom and throw him off his game, regardless of his social class and childhood.

Matt barns has no chance guarding a 6"10'' Odom.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 02:42 PM

Someone is mad that the 'Preppy white kid' (Puerto Rican) made it into the NBA. :rolleyes:

You didn't.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Matt barns has no chance guarding a 6"10'' Odom.

That's what we thought about Kobe.

12/30. What a mamba.

n83417
03-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Odom is a big softie. he doesnt play like hes 6'10".

Ballin274
03-10-2010, 02:49 PM

Kobe is my boy, but if u think that ***** won that fight then there are 2 things we now know about u

1. you are amish and have no access to espn or youtube, therefore you've never seen a fight or boxing highlight

2 you cant fight son

throwing a elbow and catching a two piece to the face is not what i would call decking somebody, that was young kobe's first nba lesson in keeping his mouth shut

Tony_Starks
03-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Deosen't really matter since Orlando won't have the priviledge or playing the Lakers again until next season. Im sure LO will give Barnes some tickets to the finals though....

Gibby23
03-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Someone is mad that the 'Preppy white kid' (Puerto Rican) made it into the NBA. :rolleyes:

You didn't.

He's half white and half black.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Lol. Odom's a softie. Barnes would tear his *** up.

you only care about fighting:confused:

odom's a much better basketball player

kobelaughsatall
03-10-2010, 02:53 PM
That's what we thought about Kobe.

12/30. What a mamba.

Matt Barnes is a nobody. When Kobe is retired and in the hall of fame with all his accolades, no one will even know that scrub existed

-Kobe24-TJ19-
Odom is a big softie. he doesnt play like hes 6'10".

then you haven't seen him play

Young and Stupid
Was there an unreleased part2 that I have yet to see?!?!?!:confused:

My thoughts exactly.

raidercincy
03-10-2010, 02:55 PM

First of all Neither team is gonna make it to the finals. The Fakers were a one hit wonder last year. Kobe don't want to fight. That's why he puts his hands up in the air. Kobe only wants to fight girls and rape them.

I would like to see Kobe deck Barnes like he did Chris Childs. Ain't gonna happen.

wileyisTOFU
03-10-2010, 02:57 PM
always nice to see athletes looking like they give a **** about the game

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Matt Barnes is a nobody. When Kobe is retired and in the hall of fame with all his accolades, no one will even know that scrub existed

People sure will remember Matt Barnes ripping Kobe up on live Television. Cough*

http://i46.tinypic.com/29pcmdz.jpg

magichatnumber9
03-10-2010, 02:59 PM
How is Odom saying ****? After marrying Frankenberry. He should just lay low and keep making horrible commercials to keep that ho in Gucci. Ed Lover said it best the 3rd best Laker married the 3rd best looking Kardashian.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 03:00 PM
He's half white and half black.

Oops. Don't even know my own players. :facepalm: /Wrist.

Well, isn't that how puerto ricans were made anyway. A black person and a white person get gigitty gigitty. :rolleyes: LOL.

kobelaughsatall
03-10-2010, 03:01 PM
People sure will remember Matt Barnes ripping Kobe up on live Television. Cough*

http://i46.tinypic.com/29pcmdz.jpg

He didn't do ******* but make himself look foolish

R_O_W_E
03-10-2010, 03:02 PM

You know Kobe eventually got that punch in.:o

Anyways that elbow did atleast trigger something.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 03:02 PM
you only care about fighting:confused:

odom's a much better basketball player

Definitely. There's no arguing that.
Good to know Odom can show up big on a huge game for you guys.

8 points, 6 rebounds. The CandyMan.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 03:03 PM
He didn't do ******* but make himself look foolish

You're name is, "Kobelaughsatall"

I'm going to listen to you. :rolleyes:

R_O_W_E
03-10-2010, 03:03 PM
How is Odom saying ****? After marrying Frankenberry. He should just lay low and keep making horrible commercials to keep that ho in Gucci. Ed Lover said it best the 3rd best Laker married the 3rd best looking Kardashian.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Slumberking
03-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Why the hell is Odom even talking about this? It wasnt even his face that Barnes was getting in. Kobe is keeping quiet, so why does Odom feel the need to put down his joint and speak up? Get back to the joint and let it be Lamar.

n83417
03-10-2010, 03:07 PM
then you haven't seen him play

HA. I have actually. There is a reason he has bounced around from PF to SF his entire career. He doesn't respond well to contact or physical play.

He is a good player. He should be much better.

Gibby23
03-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Definitely. There's no arguing that.
Good to know Odom can show up big on a huge game for you guys.

8 points, 6 rebounds. The CandyMan.

The "big game" of "big games" were the finals last year.

In Game 1 he had 11 and 14
Game 2: 19 and 8
Game 3: 11 and 2
Game 4: 9 and 5
Game 5: 17 and 10. After this "big game the Lakers got the Larry O'Brien, last Sunday was not a big game.

iggypop123
03-10-2010, 03:10 PM
HA. I have actually. There is a reason he has bounced around from PF to SF his entire career. He doesn't respond well to contact or physical play.

He is a good player. He should be much better.

doesnt respond well to contact so he goes to pf? huh? kobe's and better yet the lakers always have 1 game superstars, and that game it was barnes, less so with his play and with his actions. as many are suggesting if they should meet in the finals my question is over a 7 game period who do you trust kobe to play at a high level or barnes to be an elite defener for 7 games? i know which one im picking

n83417
03-10-2010, 03:12 PM
doesnt respond well to contact so he goes to pf? huh? kobe's and better yet the lakers always have 1 game superstars, and that game it was barnes, less so with his play and with his actions. as many are suggesting if they should meet in the finals my question is over a 7 game period who do you trust kobe to play at a high level or barnes to be an elite defener for 7 games? i know which one im picking

I said PF to SF. If he played like hes capable, hed be a full time PF.

macc
03-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Deosen't really matter since Orlando won't have the priviledge or playing the Lakers again until next season. Im sure LO will give Barnes some tickets to the finals though....

We'll see won't we

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 03:15 PM
The "big game" of "big games" were the finals last year.

In Game 1 he had 11 and 14
Game 2: 19 and 8
Game 3: 11 and 2
Game 4: 9 and 5
Game 5: 17 and 10. After this "big game the Lakers got the Larry O'Brien, last Sunday was not a big game.

Haha. Lakers' fans living in the past. :laugh:
That doesn't compare to this season, which is what we're talking about.
You're a fool to say it wasn't a big game.
We gave you your first - 3rd consecutive loss since you guys picked up Gasol.
Everyone, fans, and announcers, were sure of themselves that LA would win.
We're not a force to be reckoned with.
Stop living in the past my dude.

Gibby23
03-10-2010, 03:15 PM

Not in the triangle where he can also handle the ball and bring it up court like a PG. being able to play 2 positions is a good thing, not a bad thing. Great knowledge.

Purple&Gold24
03-10-2010, 03:17 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gibby23
03-10-2010, 03:18 PM

Ok the Magic won a big game. What did they get? Are they making the rings right now?

There is a better chance of Matt Barnes being on another NBA team next year than the Magic coming out of the east.

kblo247
03-10-2010, 03:18 PM

Orlando Magic, where 1 Finals win in franchise history happens :rolleyes:

Lamar Odom, where one championship ring sits on my finger happens :cool:

Which would you rather be and respect again :eyebrow:

Purple&Gold24
03-10-2010, 03:21 PM

you have the dude on your sig without a shirt?? enough said.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

n83417
03-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Not in the triangle where he can also handle the ball and bring it up court like a PG. being able to play 2 positions is a good thing, not a bad thing. Great knowledge.

He has been in and out of the Lakers dog house since they acquired him. He has been in and out of the Lakers starting line up the past 2 seasons because he plays too soft. He played for 2 other teams who ALSO thought he was soft. The Lakers traded for Gasol because Odom couldn't handle playing PF full time and you know it!

unwantedplayer
03-10-2010, 03:26 PM

And.....? You truly deserve a facepalm for a horrid attempt at making fun at someone;

Gibby23
03-10-2010, 03:28 PM
He has been in and out of the Lakers dog house since they acquired him. He has been in and out of the Lakers starting line up the past 2 seasons because he plays too soft. He played for 2 other teams who ALSO thought he was soft. The Lakers traded for Gasol because Odom couldn't handle playing PF full time and you know it!

The year the Lakers got Gasol, Gasol played center (Bynum was hurt). The Lakers got Gasol, so they could be one of the top teams in the NBA, and it worked. You need players to win, the more talent a team has, the better chance of winning. Odom is still the Lakers 3rd best player. If he is soft, I like it.

Purple&Gold24
03-10-2010, 03:30 PM
And.....? You truly deserve a facepalm for a horrid attempt at making fun at someone;

:laugh:

risan
03-10-2010, 03:30 PM

I think you got this fight mixed up with another one. I remember Kobe catching one on the chin from Chris.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/62540790.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1268250295&Signature=ViiH%2F%2FFjotoP6dfKTqIQTg2q19c%3D

kblo247
03-10-2010, 03:31 PM
LO replied and threatened to take him and anyone else out lol:

Odom indicated he's inclined to take flagrant fouls or even draw a one-game suspension to make clear that the Lakers must be determined and forceful to move forward in this season.

"Got dudes on the Raptors talking (bleep)," Odom said. "They ain't done (bleep), You know what I mean? As a team, as individuals."

"Our disposition as a team gives like some of these dudes, they feel like they have the right," Odom said about the Raptors. "The way we're playing as a unit, they got dudes on their team that are talking …. They are like .500.

"But our aura comes off like ‘soft'. This was the second game I almost got thrown out. So I see one coming. I'm just going to take one, like, ‘hold up?' Our energy, we are so laid back right now that these teams are like…

"That … that [Orlando's] Matt Barnes pulled, that ain't never going to happen again," Odom said. "He's lucky it was a close game."

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/odom-238453-lakers-fisher.html

Sadds The Gr8
03-10-2010, 03:57 PM

this.

Sadds The Gr8
03-10-2010, 03:57 PM

lol

clehmun
03-10-2010, 04:02 PM
but what's with all these relatively "no name" players trying to show up kobe to get recognition from the rest of the league/fans.

first it was raja bell (he got his great defensive player label more well know, after that suns series where he threw kobe down the floor, even though bell played good defense throughout his career).

same thing with dantay jones, playing "tough D" (elbows and tripping) on kobe earned him a good contract with the pacers.

now matt barnes try to do it.

Squad13
03-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Matt Barnes is an NBA journey man, I have no idea how barnes was not ejecting after dunking the ball and getting in Kobe's face, seriously who does he think he is ? Matt Barnes trying to fake throw the ball at Kobe's face... are you in Jr high? The best part is Kobe didn't flinch and when asked after the game why he didn't he responded "why should I (flinch ) he ain't going to do ****" that pretty much sums up Barnes career "he aint' done ****" Lamar odom would murder Matt Barnes in a fight, don't let the mellow attitude fool you he would squash barnes.

kobelaughsatall
03-10-2010, 04:04 PM

good comeback @**H*** my screename has nothing to do with the fact that Matt Barnes sucks and if your team is lucky enough to get out the east. The lakers will spank that @** again

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 04:06 PM

uuuhhh no. Odom even said that he'd be willing to get thrown out in the Orlando game if it was a blowout, but not in a close game where h'd be hurting his team.

masalex1205
03-10-2010, 04:07 PM

Please, Kobe would lose a fight to Varejao.

iggypop123
03-10-2010, 04:08 PM

he is. he only plays SF when its out of necessity from injuries

smith&wesson
03-10-2010, 04:10 PM

am i the only person amused by nba players actually showing personality and calling each other out, espescially 2 teams that will probably meet again in the nba finals?

i would like to see kobe deck barnes like he did chris childs.

i love kobe and all, but maybe you need to check the clip again because it was chris childs who decked kobe.

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Orlando Magic, where 1 Finals win in franchise history happens :rolleyes:

Lamar Odom, where one championship ring sits on my finger happens :cool:

Which would you rather be and respect again :eyebrow:

:worthy:

FOBolous
03-10-2010, 04:19 PM
i cannot read what matt barnes wrote. horrible english.

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 04:19 PM

didn't childs gave the weakest punch and started backing up really fast like *****?

BigEric
03-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Story of this thread: Lakers fans get offended because something a player says to their beloved Kobe. When apparent "tough guy" , Lamar Odom, steps in to defend Kobe, all hell breaks loose. Everything Matt Barnes did to win that game is thrown into the garbage because he's a journeyman. Somehow everyone starts talking about Lakers finals appearances and rings. Which has nothing to do with the thread.

There is also talk of Lamar's wife (I believe it's a female) and how pretty she isn't.

Good stuff fellas..

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Story of this thread: Lakers fans get offended because something a player says to their beloved Kobe. When apparent "tough guy" , Lamar Odom, steps in to defend Kobe, all hell breaks loose. Everything Matt Barnes did to win that game is thrown into the garbage because he's a journeyman. Somehow everyone starts talking about Lakers finals appearances and rings. Which has nothing to do with the thread.

There is also talk of Lamar's wife (I believe it's a female) and how pretty she isn't.

Good stuff fellas..

Story of your post....

GARBAGE, GARBAGE, GARBAGE, GARBAGE. Get off this thread wise guy

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 04:34 PM
come on matt barnes??? I didn't even know who this loser was. it's sad that all he's going to be remembered as is the guy that ttried to make Kobe flinch and FAILED!

BTW his little skinny as would get rolled on by Lamar

BigEric
03-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Story of your post....

GARBAGE, GARBAGE, GARBAGE, GARBAGE. Get off this thread wise guy

Funny.

Your ignorance amazes me. I see a little sucking up to other Lakers fans to make you feel wanted and loved. I hope it's working, because you aren't earning respect with any of that hot garbage that you post.

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Funny.

Your ignorance amazes me. I see a little sucking up to other Lakers fans to make you feel wanted and loved. I hope it's working, because you aren't earning respect with any of that hot garbage that you post.

:confused:

Wanted and loved. Naw bro, I've received enough of love from my parents. The way you're speaking is as if you were deprived of all of that.

Not saying that you were, but you just went off on such a tangent that makes no sense, it makes me wonder, why even bring up this whole thing about being "wnated and loved" unless you yourself are having problems with that.

Your post is very mindboggling. As I said, just get off this thread, it's just not for you.

PS: Going off of a tanget on my own....Tyreke Evans = BEAST

Purple&Gold24
03-10-2010, 04:42 PM

Good stuff fellas..

Bigguy or eric whatever :shush:

Purple&Gold24
03-10-2010, 04:44 PM
:confused:

Wanted and loved. Naw bro, I've received enough of love from my parents. The way you're speaking is as if you were deprived of all of that.

Not saying that you were, but you just went off on such a tangent that makes no sense, it makes me wonder, why even bring up this whole thing about being "wnated and loved" unless you yourself are having problems with that.

Your post is very mindboggling. As I said, just get off this thread, it's just not for you.

Dont waste your time on idoits like that man. BigIdoit talks about ppl getting off subject then goes off and does the same. :facepalm:

BigEric
03-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Hehe, so easy to get under the Lakers fans skins. You guys get so offended, it's almost fun.

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Funny.

Can't believe Queens are still bitter about those *** whoopings they got in the the early 2000's... just go crawl back from where you came from and keep dreaming of the possibilty of Lebron actually sigining for the Queens.

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Dont waste your time on idoits like that man. BigIdoit talks about ppl getting off subject then goes off and does the same. :facepalm:

Thanx for reminding me man. Appreciate it. I won't deal with him anymore.

BigEric
03-10-2010, 04:47 PM

See. Guy. The first thing you've gotta do is spell the insult correctly. I know what you mean, but typing BigIdoit when insulting ones intelligence, is just a huge contradiction.

bigsams50
03-10-2010, 04:48 PM
See. Guy. The first thing you've gotta do is spell the insult correctly. I know what you mean, but typing BigIdoit when insulting ones intellegence, is just a huge contradiction.

BigEric
03-10-2010, 04:50 PM
I wanna see how many Lakers fans I can raddle. I have one telling me his life story, one calling me BigIdoit, and one referring to a corny quote made a decade ago.

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 04:51 PM

Purple&Gold knew exactly what he was doing.

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 04:52 PM
I wanna see how many Lakers fans I can raddle. I have one telling me his life story, one calling me BigIdoit, and one referring to a corny quote made a decade ago.

= BAITING/TROLLING

Hope the mods see that that was your exact intent :eyebrow:

BigEric
03-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Purple&Gold knew exactly what he was doing.

That's dapper.

BigEric
03-10-2010, 04:55 PM
= BAITING/TROLLING

Hope the mods see that that was your exact intent :eyebrow:

Guy, you thinks it's possible to talk logically with yall? I read the stuff before I started posting. Somehow it all goes back to Lamar Odom with rings, which CLEARLY isn't the issue at hand, and is a form of baiting as well. What intent does BigIdoit have, and the "Queens" referrence have? Logical discussion?

R_O_W_E
03-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Guy, you thinks it's possible to talk logically with yall? I read the stuff before I started posting. Somehow it all goes back to Lamar Odom with rings, which CLEARLY isn't the issue at hand, and is a form of baiting as well. What intent does BigIdoit have, and the "Queens" referrence have? Logical discussion?

Finally a Memphis Tigers fan on PSD.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

$ NyC $
03-10-2010, 04:59 PM
WHOA, Kobe didn't even touch Chris. Childs owned Kobe

BigEric
03-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Finally a Memphis Tigers fan on PSD.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hell yeah, they produce some fine *** talent, and it's a fine school. It is my favorite college, and produced my two favorite athletes, which is unique.

bigsams50
03-10-2010, 05:01 PM

Thats what happens with some Laker fans ( not all ) WHen they dont know what else to say, they bring up rings. It doesnt matter what the arguement is. You could be talkin about who has the best home floor, youll say ours is nice, they'll say we're defending champs...REPEAT!!!

stawka
03-10-2010, 05:02 PM
If this was Artest talking **** to Magic players and even after the game, Laker fans would be "I love Artest. He's so tough for this team, perfect for Kobe bla bla bla", but since it's against the Lakers, Matt Barnes is a punk, a ***** and we all hate him even though he isn't intimidated by the second best player in the world who is a killer on the court

good on Barnes, I wish he signed with the Cavs. He has the toughness any team wants, without the distractions that others bring

BigEric
03-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Thats what happens with some Laker fans ( not all ) WHen they dont know what else to say, they bring up rings. It doesnt matter what the arguement is. You could be talkin about who has the best home floor, youll say ours is nice, they'll say we're defending champs...REPEAT!!!

Yeah I know man, I see it all the time.

R_O_W_E
03-10-2010, 05:03 PM
WHOA, Kobe didn't even touch Chris. Childs owned Kobe

I thought Kobe hit him. Maybe its just me, hoping that it really didn't go down the way it kinda looks like it did.

Wisdom Listens
03-10-2010, 05:03 PM

More like the other way around.

BigEric
03-10-2010, 05:04 PM
If this was Artest talking **** to Magic players and even after the game, Laker fans would be "I love Artest. He's so tough for this team, perfect for Kobe bla bla bla", but since it's against the Lakers, Matt Barnes is a punk, a ***** and we all hate him even though he isn't intimidated by the second best player in the world who is a killer on the court

good on Barnes, I wish he signed with the Cavs. He has the toughness any team wants, without the distractions that others bring

That is also true. Now all of a sudden Artest has to be in DPOY talks. When he was with Sacramento or Houston, you'd be lucky to hear his name said. I haven't heard a Lakers fan say Battier deserves DPOY, yet if he were sporting Purple and Gold, he'd HAVE to win it.

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 05:05 PM
thats what happens with some laker fans ( not all ) when they dont know what else to say, they bring up rings. It doesnt matter what the arguement is. You could be talkin about who has the best home floor, youll say ours is nice, they'll say we're defending champs...repeat!!!
i just feel said for ppl who have no rings kinda like ur team

Ballin274
03-10-2010, 05:05 PM

Well, isn't that how puerto ricans were made anyway. A black person and a white person get gigitty gigitty. :rolleyes: LOL.
I can understand if u hate Kobe, he ****s white girls and gets off, guilt free, he's cocky as hell, I can understand if u hate the lakers, purple and gold and LA just says" Im better than you", what i dont understand is, why the hell do you have that lame as your sig? ive only come up with three answers

1. you hate kobe's guts, saw the game, and changed ur sig asap to piss off laker fans.

2. you're one of those annoying puerto ricans that put the flag and that little ugly frog anywhere you can, from bead necklaces, to bumber stickers, down to the fake phat farm kicks with the backwards p and the p.r flag in em, and you thought he was puerto rican, so u put him up on your page.

or
3. You're actually Matt Barnes, a family member, or a member of the almighty 1 member "Matt Barnes fan club"

just saying...

I could care less about your squabble with the laker fans, but you should use spell check, that way they can't continue to insult your intelligence. it's spelled rattle.

BigEric
03-10-2010, 05:06 PM
I feel said too.

Wisdom Listens
03-10-2010, 05:07 PM
i just feel said for ppl who have no rings

Well it's not like you actually have a ring. The team you cheer for does, but what did you do?

BigEric
03-10-2010, 05:07 PM
I can understand if u hate Kobe, he ****s white girls and gets off, guilt free, he's cocky as hell, I can understand if u hate the lakers, purple and gold and LA just says" Im better than you", what i dont understand is, why the hell do you have that lame as your sig? ive only come up with three answers

1. you hate kobe's guts, saw the game, and changed ur sig asap to piss off laker fans.

2. you're one of those annoying puerto ricans that put the flag and that little ugly frog anywhere you can, from bead necklaces, to bumber stickers, down to the fake phat farm kicks with the backwards p and the p.r flag in em, and you thought he was puerto rican, so u put him up on your page.

or
3. You're actually Matt Barnes, a family member, or a member of the almighty 1 member "Matt Barnes fan club"

just saying...

I could care less about your squabble with the laker fans, but you should use spell check, that way they can't continue to insult your intelligence. it's spelled rattle.

Fair enough, you got me.

R_O_W_E
03-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Hell yeah, they produce some fine *** talent, and it's a fine school. It is my favorite college, and produced my two favorite athletes, which is unique.

Yeah man I agree.

I've been hooked on Memphis Tigers basketball since I first saw Kelly Wise carry them. I always liked how tough those guys were and how tough they played Cincinatti back in the old C-USA. When Wagner came in they took off to a whole new level along with Massie.

Purple&Gold24

You wanna see how many laker fans you can raddle? All of a sudden you wanna see how many laker fans you can piss off apparently, right.......look kiddo your probably just using it as a defense cause thats all you got. Seeing that your from Nj your either a knicks fan or nets fan and all you can do is bag on other teams. :facepalm:

bigsams50
i just feel said for ppl who have no rings kinda like ur team

Ur right we dont, but we own yalls ***** everytime we play

Ballin274
03-10-2010, 05:10 PM
the first part wasn't to you, it was to the radiant guy with the barnes sig... i like ur sig, should've had D Rose up ther also... but spell check helps alot, that way u guys can start feeling sad for ppl without rings, and feel said about nothing.lol

Wisdom Listens
I feel said too.

I don't feel said. I know for a fact the only reason the Wolves don't have 10 championships now is because they understand it feels that much better to win it all after you've gone such a long time without.

BigEric
You wanna see how many laker fans you can raddle? All of a sudden you wanna see how many laker fans you can piss off apparently, right.......look kiddo your probably just using it as a defense cause thats all you got. Seeing that your from Nj your either a knicks fan or nets fan and all you can do is bag on other teams. :facepalm:

Nope, I'm a Kings fan ;). Your buddy with the "Queens" joke, had it right.

Ballin274
03-10-2010, 05:11 PM

hey, don't bring the knicks into this... we've got enough trouble. this is between u and matt barnes

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Well it's not like you actually have a ring. The team you cheer for does, but what did you do?

well a partied like a rock star after rioting the I got on PSD and started to rub it in all tha haters mugs.

showtym24
03-10-2010, 05:13 PM

Tattoos in no way help you in a fight. Barnes is a *****.

Wisdom Listens
03-10-2010, 05:13 PM
well a partied like a rock star after rioting the I got on PSD and started to rub it in all tha haters mugs.

Sounds like something I would do.

showtym24
03-10-2010, 05:14 PM
I'd love lakers magic part 2 in the finals.

Wisdom Listens
03-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Tattoos in no way help you in a fight.

Neither does lifting your arms in the air like it's a stickup.

showtym24
03-10-2010, 05:15 PM

Kobe would kill him.

BigEric
03-10-2010, 05:15 PM
the first part wasn't to you, it was to the radiant guy with the barnes sig... i like ur sig, should've had D Rose up ther also... but spell check helps alot, that way u guys can start feeling sad for ppl without rings, and feel said about nothing.lol

Yeah, I just type really quickly without any second thought, just so I could get the point out.

I might have my brother, Vinny, make me a Tyreke, D Will, Rose, Penny Hardaway, and either Joey Dorsey, Dan Uggla, or Isaac Bruce sig next. He hates doing more than two people per sig, but I've got a really nice idea for this.

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 05:16 PM

I wouln't call it owning when your 6-6 against us. BTW you just contradicted urself. You bag on us for bring up championships and yet you brag about season wins

Ballin274
03-10-2010, 05:16 PM
the blue is so deep. 4th fav blue behind Giants, Knicks, and UNC.... I didnt know Penny went there, learn something new everyday

Wisdom Listens
03-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Kobe would kill him.

On the basketball court, yes.

showtym24
03-10-2010, 05:18 PM
On the basketball court, yes.

Barnes is a skinny ***** with tattoos. I'd even say sasha would drop him.

bigsams50
03-10-2010, 05:19 PM
I wouln't call it owning when your 6-6 against us.

4-1 last 5 meetings.

Wisdom Listens
03-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Barnes is a skinny ***** with tattoos. I'd even say sasha would drop him.

Sahsa wouldn't win in a fight against my ferret.

bigsams50
03-10-2010, 05:21 PM
I wouln't call it owning when your 6-6 against us. BTW you just contradicted urself. You bag on us for bring up championships and yet you brag about season wins

After you brought up the rings dufus. I never brought up our record vs LA. You said my franchize has no rings, then i came back with what i said.

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 05:22 PM

but those muscles do!

showtym24
03-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Sahsa wouldn't win in a fight against my ferret.

LMAO. But really the way he was acting on sunday really made him come off as a soft fake *****.

handle
03-10-2010, 05:24 PM

Kobe would eat Barnes soul and afterwards use his charred, empty eye sockets as a portable toilet.

G-Funk
After you brought up the rings dufus. I never brought up our record vs LA. You said my franchize has no rings, then i came back with what i said.

dufus? LMAO

Sadds The Gr8
Odom is a queer...does he realize he's lucky that his punk *** is even got the opportunity to play with Kobe? He act's like he's big and bad...all he is, is a scrub that had all the tools to become a franchise player, but is currently just a Kobe nuthugger

bigsams50
03-10-2010, 05:26 PM
dufus? LMAO

ahhaha yea, i just heard it on a TV show lol. I'm pretty sure i spelled it wrong 2 :D

showtym24
03-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Odom is a queer...does he realize he's lucky that his punk *** is even got the opportunity to play with Kobe? He act's like he's big and bad...all he is, is a scrub that had all the tools to become a franchise player, but is currently just a Kobe nuthugger

He'd be robin on the heat and raptors. Why do you think wade was begging him to come to miami last summer?

thescore53
03-10-2010, 05:27 PM
mat barnes is the man

magichatnumber9
03-10-2010, 05:28 PM

gigitty gigitty that had me dying.:laugh2:

Sadds The Gr8
03-10-2010, 05:29 PM
He'd be robin on the heat and raptors. Why do you think wade was begging him to come to miami last summer?

He already had the opportunity to be "robin" when the Lakers were horrible and Kobe carried the team with 30+ppg back in 05-07....and he failed miserably at it. He's at best a 3rd/4th option.

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 05:31 PM

We do exactly what you just did. We never bring up the 15 championships unless a "dufus" brings up something as dumb as a season record to try and shut us up.

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 05:32 PM
He already had the opportunity to be "robin" when the Lakers were horrible and Kobe carried the team with 30+ppg back in 05-07....and he failed miserably at it. He's at best a 3rd/4th option.

so what? he's still a way better player then barnes. and probably way better than most of ur team.

BigEric
03-10-2010, 05:34 PM
the blue is so deep. 4th fav blue behind Giants, Knicks, and UNC.... I didnt know Penny went there, learn something new everyday

Yeah they are really deep, well at least deeper than people think. Tyreke's favorite player growing up was Penny and tries to model his game after him. And there are similarities, I believe.

bigsams50
03-10-2010, 05:34 PM
We do exactly what you just did. We never bring up the 15 championships unless a "dufus" brings up something as dumb as a season record to try and shut us up.

obviously you didnt get what i was trying to say, i wouldnt have brought up the season record doofus(btw i did spell it wrong) if you didnt bring up the rings. I have NEVER brought up season record before. But some Laker fans always bring up rings in every discussion. Which is what i was talkin about. How annoying it gets

Nighthawk
03-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Matt Barnes FTW!

Gibby23
03-10-2010, 05:36 PM
obviously you didnt get what i was trying to say, i wouldnt have brought up the season record doofus(btw i did spell it wrong) if you didnt bring up the rings. I have NEVER brought up season record before. But some Laker fans always bring up rings in every discussion. Which is what i was talkin about. How annoying it gets

Are you two dating?

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 05:37 PM

You're actually comparing Matt Barnes to Ron Artest?

lol, I dunno how to say this, but I think that's an insult to Artest, lmao!

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 05:42 PM

OMG, Like I said we do what u just did. We Lakers fans wouldnt have to bring up the 15 rings if idiots didnt bring up season records.

just like I forced you to bring up the season records, Lakers fans get forced to bring up the 15 rings!

BALLER71
03-10-2010, 05:44 PM

lololololololololololololol.

You mean Kobe GET splacked by Chris Childs?

R_O_W_E
03-10-2010, 05:46 PM
This thread is hostile.

Lakers & Magic seem like what everybody wants to see rather than any other matchup.

Im surprised people are new to Matt Barnes? Hes been a dirty player his entire career. Thats his niche.

Kobe doesn't have to resort to fighting Barnes and neither does Odom, come Playoff time Ron Artest will be the guy knocking out Matt Barnes.

DCB/LAL
03-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Who cares what Barnes says he's just trying to get into the spotlight by doing this.

showtym24
03-10-2010, 06:15 PM

What do you expect with smush as your pg and kwame as your center? He'd be the second option on your teams. Clear enough? LOL

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-10-2010, 06:30 PM

too bad you can't beat anyone else to meet us in the finals!

handle
03-10-2010, 06:43 PM

It's a shame they don't give out rings, trophies, and banners for regular season wins, huh?

brianmena3
03-10-2010, 06:54 PM

you mean how kobe got hit by chris childs :facepalm:

Avenged
03-10-2010, 06:55 PM

Who cares? Odom is still way better than Barnes will ever be.
Doesn't Barnes realize if Odom is a scrub then what is he? lol

bigsams50
03-10-2010, 06:57 PM
It's a shame they don't give out rings, trophies, and banners for regular season wins, huh?

Yea, its also a shame to see how many bandwagoners there are these days

Avenged
03-10-2010, 06:58 PM

Lol this has turned in to a Lakers accomplishments vs. Bobcats thread.

cali72888
03-10-2010, 07:00 PM
I'd like to respectfully say he played for team USA sir. He's also been invited back again..... not to mention he's a world champion.

Not to mention he was expected to be one of the best players in the league some day, he should have been but is lazy and settles for mediocrity.

ZHawk1123
03-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Barnes is a punk... He tried to do the same thing to Paul Pierce earlier in the season...

Barnes vs. Pierce (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lftX-W_Bkdk)

bigsams50
03-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Lol this has turned in to a Lakers accomplishments vs. Bobcats thread.

Yea it has. I'll just stop

MTone8788
03-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Haha all the people in here arguing are ridiculous. It is all pointless and a waste of time UNLESS both of these teams make it to the finals.

Look, Lakers' fans will support Odom, and Magic fans will support Barnes, obviously. It doesn't matter that Odom is better, that isn't the point. Magic fans like the fact that Barnes is willing to come at Kobe.

So just stop all the pathetic arguing, it's already 11 pages deep.

brianmena3
03-10-2010, 07:06 PM
I lost respect for Matt Barnes. I liked him when he was somebody at UCLA. He can suck a fart out of my *** hahaha

Avenged
03-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Why do you say that? Barnes is a decent player, i think its cool that he went right after Kobe, and showed no sign of intimidation.

Barnes didn't show intimidation because he initiated it. And come on, why would anyone be intimidated of another person on national tv infront of a sellout crowd? what was Barnes going to do? hit him? I think not. I think all of this is great basketball but im just saying if someone more established would have started this it would be more entertaining. Like Dwight, Rashard, or Vince. But like I said earlier, they don't have that type of personality.

MAC10TIZZY
03-10-2010, 07:08 PM

:facepalm: and what do you do? talkin all that trash about a dude in the nba, he prolly makes more a game then you do a year:facepalm:

handle
03-10-2010, 07:08 PM

(Except I've been only a Lakers fan since probably before you were born)

bigsams50
03-10-2010, 07:09 PM

Everyone is

Gibby23
03-10-2010, 07:13 PM
:facepalm: and what do you do? talkin all that trash about a dude in the nba, he prolly makes more a game then you do a year:facepalm:

Im at work right now. I get paid while I post on PSD.

MTone8788
03-10-2010, 07:13 PM

:clap:

Avenged
03-10-2010, 07:19 PM

So someone can't talk bad about a player because the player makes more money? :eyebrow:

junion
03-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Matt Barnes is a perfect example of a stupid dumb n1gg3r with money

THATSALL
03-10-2010, 07:25 PM
who is matt barnes? that's like saying craig ehlo locked up jordan

G-Funk
03-10-2010, 07:25 PM
matt barnes is a perfect example of a stupid dumb n1gg3r with money

lol

THATSALL
03-10-2010, 07:26 PM

x100

CowboysKB24
03-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Odom's a marshmellow, Barnes can take him... Now I'm praying for a Magic-Lakers Finals.

I don't know I'd take Odom over Barnes. Odom is like a tank.

Gasol and Bynum are marshmallows.

CowboysKB24
03-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Matt Barnes is a perfect example of a stupid dumb n1gg3r with money

Your a perfect example of a dumb@ss raciest with no money.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 07:35 PM
who is matt barnes? that's like saying craig ehlo locked up jordan

Difference : Michael Jordan hit his shot against Ehlo. Kobe didn't hit his shot against Matt Barnes.

You asked for it. LMAO.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 07:37 PM
It's so funny getting the Lakers fans riled up on a small topic, haha.
Do you guys have like an MSN chat group and call upon eachother when you need backup?

"GUYS, GUYS, NBA FORUM, TOPIC : MATT BARNES COMMENTS ON LA. COME AND HELP ME!"

"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE, LET ME SUCK KOBE'S DICK FIRST."

"K. GOOD IDEA."

:facepalm:

jim51990
03-10-2010, 07:41 PM
neither teams making the finals so it doesnt matter till next year

MTone8788
03-10-2010, 07:48 PM
So someone can't talk bad about a player because the player makes more money? :eyebrow:

No that's not why I clapped. Read the thread.

You missed the post of who the guy he was directing that statement at.

He said how he played against barnes in highschool and then went on to talk about a **** about him

So pretty much Barnes went on to the NBA, and the poster did not.

Purple&Gold24
03-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Do you guys have like an MSN chat group and call upon eachother when you need backup?

"K. GOOD IDEA."

:facepalm: wow is that all you got? are you sad cause all the mean lakers fans "riled" you up? awwww poor radiantshot...with a sig of some dude without a shirt. msn hahahahahahahah funny tho.

MTone8788
03-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Okay.. let's set the over/under for how long the Magic and Lakers fans will continue to argue for.

bball44016
03-10-2010, 07:51 PM

Matt Barnes is so thug in nba inside drive with shaq on the cover hes actually black in the game

JIMMY CONWAY
03-10-2010, 07:51 PM
My brother knocked Matt Barnes out @ Al & Ed's Auto Sound in Marina Del Rey last year... I'm dead serious..

EVER, GREATEST
03-10-2010, 07:52 PM

yoh bro, why are you even talking, matter of fact, why are magic fans talking? we beat you guys in the NBA Finals. I would be keeping my mouths shut. Beat the Lakers for the big prize, maybe then you can say a word. All I have to say is 15 - 0. Got any rings?

Purple&Gold24
03-10-2010, 07:53 PM
My brother knocked Matt Barnes out @ Al & Ed's Auto Sound in Marina Del Rey last year... I'm dead serious..

fight? or what?

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 07:54 PM
:facepalm: wow is that all you got? are you sad cause all the mean lakers fans "riled" you up? awwww poor radiantshot...with a sig of some dude without a shirt. msn hahahahahahahah funny tho.

You idiot. You're the one getting riled up. Learn to read, lmfao! Riled means to stir up. You guys get so emotional whenever Kobe's name, or LA's name is mentioned in a slightly-negative way.

Poor Purple&Gold, is that all you got? "Some dude without a shirt" just kicked your precious sweetheart's *** the other night in the last 10 seconds. :facepalm:

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 07:56 PM
yoh bro, why are you even talking, matter of fact, why are magic fans talking? we beat you guys in the NBA Finals. I would be keeping my mouths shut. Beat the Lakers for the big prize, maybe then you can say a word. All I have to say is 15 - 0. Got any rings?

Coming from the man who had Wilt, Kareem, Magic, Kobe, Elgin, Jerry, Worthy, Mikan, and so on.

And you're such a dumb ***. You quoted my post that was talking about LA living in the past, and you respond with, "We beat you guys last NBA finals."

What a fail.

Go back to your forum, ignoramus.

THATSALL
03-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Difference : Michael Jordan hit his shot against Ehlo. Kobe didn't hit his shot against Matt Barnes.

You asked for it. LMAO.

if u were old enough, you would've seen that mj didn't hit lots of shots over his career and that includeds ehlo.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 08:02 PM
if u were old enough, you would've seen that mj didn't hit lots of shots over his career and that includeds ehlo.

Cool.
Once Kobe hit's a game-winner over Matt Barnes, we'll call it even.

Clutch6
03-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Ewww Matt Barnes is gross, and hes really not that good. Why is he news?

Clutch6
03-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Not going to lie, when we got him with CWEBB (The sixers) I liked him, but can u blame me for not anymore? lol

stawka
03-10-2010, 08:04 PM
I've come to the conclusion that any time a thread is created that could POSSIBLY make a Laker look bad, all the Laker fans come in and destroy it with racist, illogical remarks along with bating so the thread gets locked up and everyone forgets about it

Definitely the case on PSD

JIMMY CONWAY
03-10-2010, 08:07 PM

fight? or what?

I wouldn't call it a fight cause he's a *****. But my brother stopped the car when he was talking **** and put him to sleep.

THATSALL
Coming from the man who had Wilt, Kareem, Magic, Kobe, Elgin, Jerry, Worthy, Mikan, and so on.

And you're such a dumb ***. You quoted my post that was talking about LA living in the past, and you respond with, "We beat you guys last NBA finals."

What a fail.

Go back to your forum, ignoramus.

here's something for you this year, yes orlando won that game, can you tell me who has a better record (even after a 3 game streak) and would orlando have the same record if they were in the west conf.

THAT"S ALL

handle
I've come to the conclusion that any time a thread is created that could POSSIBLY make a Laker look bad, all the Laker fans come in and destroy it with racist, illogical remarks along with bating so the thread gets locked up and everyone forgets about it

Definitely the case on PSD

...as if the Magic fans are innocent bystanders. :rolleyes:

bigsams50
03-10-2010, 08:10 PM

Of course you are :rolleyes:

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 08:10 PM
here's something for you this year, yes orlando won that game, can you tell me who has a better record (even after a 3 game streak) and would orlando have the same record if they were in the west conf.

THAT"S ALL

You guys have a better record? Are you trying to make me seem stupid or something? It's just an idiotic thing to ask.

You're avoiding the statement. I said that Barnes stopped precious Kobe at the end. He did. There should be nothing more. It's over. We won that game.

Don't come back in here with statements or remarks like, "Kobe has 4 championship rings." "Laker's have 15 championships." "Matt's a punk."

The discussion's over.

handle
03-10-2010, 08:11 PM
I don't know... I just find it hilarious that MATT BARNES actually has fans willing to defend him to the death.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 08:12 PM
...as if the Magic fans are innocent bystanders. :rolleyes:

You know, we could be a lot cockier than we are. I actually talk the most trash out of all of them, besides rapjuicer. (Guys funny.) I'm tired of seeing immature little posters running around here acting like they can say whatever, and think that nobody will ever come back with something. PSD is basically controlled by Laker fans. It's annoying. If you have something to say, don't.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 08:12 PM
I don't know... I just find it hilarious that MATT BARNES actually has fans willing to defend him to the death.

Damn straight.

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 08:15 PM
You guys have a better record? Are you trying to make me seem stupid or something? It's just an idiotic thing to ask.

You're avoiding the statement. I said that Barnes stopped precious Kobe at the end. He did. There should be nothing more. It's over. We won that game.

Don't come back in here with statements or remarks like, "Kobe has 4 championship rings." "Laker's have 15 championships." "Matt's a punk."

The discussion's over.

3 Reasons why Lakers > Magic

1. Kobe has 4 championship rings.

2. Lakers have 15 championships.

3. Matt's a punk.

JNA17
03-10-2010, 08:15 PM
odom is a beast

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 08:16 PM
3 Reasons why Lakers > Magic

1. Kobe has 4 championship rings.

2. Lakers have 15 championships.

3. Matt's a punk.

That's actually funny, good sense of humor.

RadiantShot
odom is a beast

Odom's wife is a beast too.

;)

ko8e24
That's actually funny, good sense of humor.

;)

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Odom's wife is a beast too.

;)

:laugh2:

Hey c'mon now, no need to involve her. I don't get y so many people hate on her. At the end of the day, no matter what she looks like, she's a person. Let her and Lamar just enjoy their lives together I say, rite?

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 08:19 PM
:laugh2:

Hey c'mon now, no need to involve her. I don't get y so many people hate on her. At the end of the day, no matter what she looks like, she's a person. Let her and Lamar just enjoy their lives together I say, rite?

Haha. I'm just kidding. I meant beast in a good way. ;)

Public Enemy #1
03-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Odom or Kobe beating up Barnes is hilarious?! Kobe and Odom fighting... what a joke that is, they talk the most **** but they won't actually do anything cause they are all talk. Even young Kobe got put in his place by Carter and Miller.

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Odom or Kobe beating up Barnes is hilarious?! Kobe and Odom fighting... what a joke that is, they talk the most **** but they won't actually do anything cause they are all talk. Even young Kobe got put in his place by Carter and Miller.

:):(:confused::mad::rolleyes::cool::p:eyebrow:;):o :cry::clap::speechless::D:facepalm:

kobelaughsatall
03-10-2010, 08:25 PM

The discussion's over.

do u really expect no one to respond back. " the discussion's over" lol yea right.

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 08:28 PM
do u really expect no one to respond back. " the discussion's over" lol yea right.

calm down. don't take everything so personally.

NYtilIdie
03-10-2010, 08:31 PM
I don't see why Barnes is getting all the hate. He's just responding to Odom talking ****. I don't see the problem here.

These threads about the Lakers are useless, they just do a complete 360.

D Roses Bulls
03-10-2010, 08:36 PM

and LO has been on 3. whats your point? people change teams, it happens. its a business

cav_till_i_die
03-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Kobe would eat Barnes soul and afterwards use his charred, empty eye sockets as a portable toilet.

Not only do you make a lot of sense but you are on another level of maturity as everyone else. congrats on being a 5 year old dude.

cav_till_i_die
03-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Kobe would kill him.

if he had a gun

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 08:56 PM
calm down. don't take everything so personally.

I'm assuming you and Wilson are the voice of reason among the Laker fans. From what I've seen anyway. ;)

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 09:14 PM
and LO has been on 3. whats your point? people change teams, it happens. its a business

uhhh Matt Barnes has been w/ 7 different teams over the last 7 yrs

Lamar has been with 3 different teams in 11 yrs

wtf are u talkin about?

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm assuming you and Wilson are the voice of reason among the Laker fans. From what I've seen anyway. ;)

naw, many Lakers fans here are "fair" in their arguments like socalpkrbkr, Wilson, and most of all, kblo247.

And there's several others like TripleOcho, Theperson18, and many many more that just aren't comin to my mind right now that are very kool. You can have great basketball conversations with all of these guys if you just removed your preconceived notions and didn't get so riled up by the negative or ignorant comments of the Lakers haters or Kobe haters on PSD.

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Not only do you make a lot of sense but you are on another level of maturity as everyone else. congrats on being a 5 year old dude.

You like insulting other posters, eh wiseguy? Why don't u get off this thread and go troll onto another thread?

Or better yet, get off of PSD permanantly and join some other crap b-ball forum.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 09:26 PM
naw, many Lakers fans here are "fair" in their arguments like socalpkrbkr, Wilson, and most of all, kblo247.

And there's several others like TripleOcho, Theperson18, and many many more that just aren't comin to my mind right now that are very kool. You can have great basketball conversations with all of these guys if you just removed your preconceived notions and didn't get so riled up by the negative or ignorant comments of the Lakers haters or Kobe haters on PSD.

You tryina say Im fat? :eyebrow:

MTone8788
03-10-2010, 09:26 PM
"When he has an off night it's because of what he is doing and not what I am doing. There's no such thing as a 'Kobe Stopper,' a 'Kobe Killer' or a Kobe anything. He's the best player in the game and you just got to make him work for everything he gets, but you know you're not really going to stop those guys. He still scored 34 points. It's kind of getting blown out of proportion. I just go out there and play hard. You don't get in those guys' heads. Those guys are just so tuned into the game. I wasn't trying to get in his head. You just go out there and try to meet their intensity."

Read more: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=15540#ixzz0hpLDydvI

^^^

Avenged
03-10-2010, 09:27 PM

Im offended I wasn't included. :( lol

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 09:28 PM
You tryina say Im fat? :eyebrow:

ko8e24
Oh of course, can't forget my bro's AVENGED24 and Still1Ballin, ya her?

:D

handle

Weakest insult ever? Oh, wait, a Cavs fan, that explains a lot.

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 09:30 PM

:cheers:

Avenged
03-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Oh of course, can't forget my bro's AVENGED24 and Still1Ballin, ya her?

:D

:bow:

Avenged
03-10-2010, 09:33 PM
So Matt Barnes managed to rally the majority of Laker fans and even non Laker fans by some of the post on here. That's a true deuche! :clap: :worthy:

MTone8788
03-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Since everyone else is doing it...

a quote

:):confused::rolleyes::p;):cry::speechless::facepa lm::smoking::sigh::violin::ohno::down::no::pity::p ray::shush::sleep::offtopic::censored::superman::c ricket::faint::laugh2::badidea::dance2::rimshot::i njury::9/11::moon::yawn::puke::jumpy::bs::flag::shrug::chee r::love::dance::guns::drool::bow::whistle::silly:: laugh::k::nod::sad2::bla::up::horse::rock::cheers: :hi5::D:o:eyebrow::cool::mad::(

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Since everyone else is doing it...

:):confused::rolleyes::p;):cry::speechless::facepa lm::smoking::sigh::violin::ohno::down::no::pity::p ray::shush::sleep::offtopic::censored::superman::c ricket::faint::laugh2::badidea::dance2::rimshot::i njury::9/11::moon::yawn::puke::jumpy::bs::flag::shrug::chee r::love::dance::guns::drool::bow::whistle::silly:: laugh::k::nod::sad2::bla::up::horse::rock::cheers: :hi5::D:o:eyebrow::cool::mad::(

lol, this thread has now turned into a circus show.

Are we at Quickens Loan Arena or something?? :laugh2:

MTone8788
03-10-2010, 09:36 PM

:rimshot:

Purple&Gold24
03-10-2010, 09:38 PM
You idiot. You're the one getting riled up. Learn to read, lmfao! Riled means to stir up. You guys get so emotional whenever Kobe's name, or LA's name is mentioned in a slightly-negative way.

Poor Purple&Gold, is that all you got? "Some dude without a shirt" just kicked your precious sweetheart's *** the other night in the last 10 seconds. :facepalm:

:facepalm: kid...exactly what i said your soo "RILED UP" or to stir up..smarta$$..your still defending some guy that people hardly know. of course im going to defend my teams. and your doing the same....and of course you guys won sunday...no doubt. tough loss for us. I wont bring up all 15 rings but i will bring up last years, but i remember kicking your teams ***** even though your precious magic won the season series last year. As if right now the lakers are champs until proven otherwise STFU!!

MTone8788
03-10-2010, 09:39 PM
:facepalm: kid...exactly what i said your soo "RILED UP" or to stir up..smarta$$..your still defending some guy that people hardly know. of course im going to defend my teams. and your doing the same....and of course you guys won sunday...no doubt. tough loss for us. I wont bring up all 15 rings but i will bring up last years, but i remember kicking your teams ***** even though your precious magic won the season series last year. As if right now the lakers are champs until proven otherwise STFU!!

i can't stand the lakers but they did dominate the finals last year haha

Avenged
03-10-2010, 09:40 PM

Here come the Cavs fans! :hide:

handle
03-10-2010, 09:40 PM

Come on now! Your average circus is far classier and has much more tradition than the "Q".

Gibby23
03-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Matt Barns opened his mouth and now has 1 less NBA team he can play for. He should have stayed quite, he needs to keep all his options open or he will be back in Sacramento getting kicked out of clubs because his white t-shirt was too long. He's a clown.

MAC10TIZZY

He said how he played against barnes in highschool and then went on to talk about a **** about him

2shay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

ko8e24
Come on now! Your average circus is far classier and has much more tradition than the "Q".

KJ21.the.truth
03-10-2010, 09:44 PM

Sorry son, but ur gonna need to drop that sorry ***** sig fore you get any respect from me.

Laker fans just mad cuz they know MB woulda put the beatdown on Kobe worse than Reggie did. I wish Kobe would have toughened up so we couldve seen him get destroyed. I give him props for those late game shots though, that jumper in the corner with MB draping him was vintage. LO is ok by me for standing up for Kobe too. Just shoulda done it straight up not a night or two later,:facepalm:.

MAC10TIZZY
03-10-2010, 09:45 PM

"K. GOOD IDEA."

ha ha radiant you did the same thing but with a cleveland thread lmao.....still love you though...go magic!!!

ko8e24
03-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Sorry son, but ur gonna need to drop that sorry ***** sig fore you get any respect from me.

Laker fans just mad cuz they know MB woulda put the beatdown on Kobe worse than Reggie did. I wish Kobe would have toughened up so we couldve seen him get destroyed. I give him props for those late game shots though, that jumper in the corner with MB draping him was vintage. LO is ok by me for standing up for Kobe too. Just shoulda done it straight up not a night or two later,:facepalm:.

1. Purple&Gold24 has the best sig on PSD....HANDS DOWN!

2. I'm sure P&G24 ain't your son. So stop trying to talk all gangsta cuz your post is whack....jack!

Avenged

I would respect that if this was a boxing match. But it's a basketball game. Come on now.

MAC10TIZZY
Im at work right now. I get paid while I post on PSD.

wait, so you mean your job has internet, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibby23
Originally Posted by MTone8788

Im pretty sure a lot of posters have played highschool ball and none of the made it to the NBA. Those posters talk **** about other NBA players also, what exactly is your point?

RadiantShot
03-10-2010, 09:48 PM
ha ha radiant you did the same thing but with a cleveland thread lmao.....still love you though...go magic!!!

O.o, I don't think so. xD.

KJ21.the.truth
03-10-2010, 09:49 PM
1. Purple&Gold24 has the best sig on PSD....HANDS DOWN!

2. I'm sure P&G24 ain't your son. So stop trying to talk all gangsta cuz your post is whack....jack!

LMAO. You make fun of how I talk then you drop a WHACK in there? Killing me. And what kinda Laker fan puts queen james in their sig? maybe u LA fans should see my boy RadiantShot's sig, I believe that is the best one hands down right now, and LO is *****, we aint talking boxing dude.