PDA

View Full Version : Bradley vs Alexander... Who wins?

Bravo95
03-09-2010, 01:23 PM
we're fresh off devon delivering that vicious uppercut lifting urango off his feet, so this is the fight everyone's gonna want to see... unless they want to go another route to build up name recognition and all that

ULT WARRIOR408
03-09-2010, 09:14 PM
I say if they did fight Bradley would win via split decision.But I think we're a long way from that happening if does at all.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Timothy Bradley, is a very underrated fighter, only the hardcore fans know him... he just don't got the big name yet.

TB by KO round 8

2009mvp
03-10-2010, 03:32 PM
^^How do you figure only 'hardcore fans' know of arguably the best 140 pounder in the world?

Anyways, sounds like Alexander wants a big name fight with Zab Judah before even approaching Bradley. Haven't seen a Judah fight in a long time but if his speed hasn't fallen off a cliff he's still a dangerous fight for anybody.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
03-11-2010, 01:00 PM
^^How do you figure only 'hardcore fans' know of arguably the best 140 pounder in the world?

Anyways, sounds like Alexander wants a big name fight with Zab Judah before even approaching Bradley. Haven't seen a Judah fight in a long time but if his speed hasn't fallen off a cliff he's still a dangerous fight for anybody.

Seriously?

Oh yea DLH, Pac, Mayweather, and Mosley and Tim Bradley!

Bravo95
03-11-2010, 04:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxuy6HfzRg

^Zab speaks...

I'll take a Judah-Alexander matchup as the setup for this one, no prob with that

AddiX
03-11-2010, 08:44 PM
I have no freaking clue TBH.

Don't expect that fight to happen to soon, that fight has the potential to be a superfight if they wait another year.

Honestly, there is so much hype for Kahn, Paulie, Ortiz, both of these guys slaughter them.

I tell you one thing, I'm excited to see two American fighters as good as they are. Alexander vs Judah is a good match, especially in St. Lou.

Bradley needs to get his promoter to learn how to build him an audience. This guy is cleaning out anyone in the division who is willing to fight him and hes still out of options.