PDA

View Full Version : wtf is wrong with the devils they have to get they're ***** together before

bryman
03-09-2010, 12:25 AM
wtf is wrong with the devils they have to get they're ***** together before the playoffs im so pissed off at them right now:mad:

NJDev7
03-09-2010, 05:32 PM
So is every other Devils fan lol.

You should come over to

pro
sports
daily.com,

we're trying to get a crowd going there too. (spaced the URL out otherwise they would star it out...)

NJDev7
03-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Hopefully this will be the turn-around momentum builder that gives the Devils a winning streak... :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

NJDev7
03-12-2010, 03:57 PM
DEVILS SUCK. BRODUER <<<<<<<< Fluery

Hey, you're cool!! Seriously, go back in from recess little Johnny.

bryman
03-30-2010, 11:21 PM
wtf is wrong with the devils they have to get they're **** together before the playoffs and jL has to leave the lines alone.:mad:

NJDev7
04-02-2010, 07:55 PM
wtf is wrong with the devils they have to get they're **** together before the playoffs and jL has to leave the lines alone.:mad:

Yeah I know right? Jacques Lemaire really has to let them play... LETS GO DEVILS, KILL THE BLACKHAWKS!!

Jersey Mike
04-03-2010, 01:20 AM
I went to the rock the other nite and saw the bruins game...we were out shot like 2-1 going into the third period where we stepped it up a little bit...our offense that nite looked horrendous and tonite against chi-town we looked a little better and out shot, out hit and blocked more shots than them...they only won more faceoofs than us and of course won the game in the SO...I don't think we looked bad tonite and marty has been standing on his head...hopefully our offense will start to click in the next six games!!!