PDA

View Full Version : The offical "WHO IS VISITING" thread

kjdills13
03-08-2010, 04:33 PM
post everything you know about players visiting with the cardinals.

jmichael7753
03-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Joey Porter will be visiting either tuesday or thursday.

YngDBax
03-09-2010, 01:30 AM
Larry Foote is supposed to be here Wednesday and Thursday, but he is going to Washington first and it is possible that he could sign with them before ever making a visit here. Joey Porter is supposed to be coming in Thursday. According to Kent Somers on AzCentral "Steelers defensive end Nick Eason, Chiefs offensive lineman Wade Smith and Browns offensive lineman Rex Hadnot are scheduled to visit the Cardinals over the next couple of days."

kbaxter34
03-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Larry Foote is supposed to be here Wednesday and Thursday, but he is going to Washington first and it is possible that he could sign with them before ever making a visit here. Joey Porter is supposed to be coming in Thursday. According to Kent Somers on AzCentral "Steelers defensive end Nick Eason, Chiefs offensive lineman Wade Smith and Browns offensive lineman Rex Hadnot are scheduled to visit the Cardinals over the next couple of days."

You guys heard anything about him? He has been in DC for over a day now and there is no word on him signing with us or leaving town. Its like he disappeared. If he leaves DC without a contract, you guys will lock him up for sure. He almost signed with Zona last year.

jmichael7753
03-10-2010, 04:46 PM
As far as I can tell Foote will sign with the Cardinals. At least thats what I get out of reading this tweet from Darnell Docket.

Hey yall Foote is coming to Az. can yall make him feel welcome! take him to LO LO's and he likes tatoos so take him to C my peeps. Thanks MGT!

YngDBax
03-15-2010, 02:13 AM
I think DD was just talking about Foote's visit to the Cards headquarters. Darren Urban is reporting that Foote told a reporter that he plans on signing with the Steelers. If this is true, I think this board is gonna get pretty ugly.