PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett Makes Andray Blatche Cry After Insults

R_O_W_E
03-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Andray Blatche "appeared to hold back tears" while describing Kevin Garnett's tactics in Sunday's game.

Blatche felt disrespected by KG, who was talking smack millimeters from Blatche's face. Wizards coach Flip Saunders felt Blatche made "terrible decisions ... woofing the whole time at Kevin Garnett. You can't do those things. He had 23 points with six minutes to go [but] he didn't piss a drop the last six minutes."

Rotoworld

Blatche has heard comparisons to Garnett ever since he entered the league, but while he got the better of him statistically, Garnett wasn't going to let Blatche come away with the win. He started barking at Blatche in the fourth quarter and decided to fall into Garnett's game. James Singleton spoke with Blatche after the game, and they got a little heated as Blatche tried to explain how he wasn't going to back down to Garnett.

"I see myself as defending myself as a player. I'm a man, just like they a man. If a man is talking to me this close to my face," Blatche said, moving his hand toward his cheek, "I'm going to say something back."
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2010/03/wizards-front-line-outplays-ce.html

Kevin Garnett is without question the biggest douchebag to ever play in the NBA, there is no comparison based on his attempts to get into peoples heads with his words and disrespect rather than his own play.

I respect it since the Celtics won based on him mentally taking Blatche out of the game after he hit a 15 footer in KG's face.

Cool007
03-08-2010, 02:37 PM
He didn't cry.

He felt bad coz KG kissed on his cheek.

ChiSox219
03-08-2010, 02:38 PM
I used to really like KG even after he caused the NBA lockout.

Now, I can't wait for him to retire.

ManRam
03-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Wait. I'm confused. Why is KG a douche?

So basically Blatche's OWN coach said he made "terrible decisions" and was "woofing the whole time at Kevin Garnett". His own coach said he can't do those things.

And then when the Celtics go on a run, and KG returns the favor, Blatche can't handle it?

Haha.

I hate KG, but if Blatche can dish it, and can't receive it, than he's got a lot of growing up to do. Every play talks trash. It's part of what it takes to be the best these days. MJ was the ultimate trash talker, and look where it got him.

Raidaz4Life
03-08-2010, 02:40 PM
I would not mind if Karma came back and bit KG in the you know where

E.O.21
03-08-2010, 02:40 PM
did he really cry???
thats kg being kg

Raph12
03-08-2010, 02:41 PM
KG is washed up, talking down to a youngin is sad, but that's just KG.

If I was Blatche I'd do what Kobe did when Artest said "you ain't ready for me." Just point at the scoreboard and say "oh you're a comedian now huh?" laugh it off and whoop his butt on the court.

Cool007
03-08-2010, 02:46 PM
did he really cry???
thats kg being kg

No he didn't. It was nothing but exaggeration.

I want to see KG get in the face of LeBron/Kobe/or something. No, KG only picks on Role Players - that he knows can't back it up.

SeoulBeatz
03-08-2010, 02:46 PM
damnit KG, why cant i like you anymore?

he's just become a d-bag since going to boston. shame.

MJ-BULLS
03-08-2010, 02:47 PM
he did take some terrible shots in last nights game, and his team could of get the win if they were able to execute down the stretch.

but Flip Saunders has some points.

BOSTON617
03-08-2010, 02:48 PM
HAHA U GOT TO LOVE IT:clap:

R_O_W_E
03-08-2010, 02:51 PM
he did take some terrible shots in last nights game, and his team could of get the win if they were able to execute down the stretch.

but Flip Saunders has some points.

Flip Saunders should've told Blatche what to expect from KG. Saunders coached KG for like 10 years, and was a witness to KG kicking Rick Rickert's *** once he was having a better game in a scrimmage.

king4day
03-08-2010, 02:56 PM

So basically Blatche's OWN coach said he made "terrible decisions" and was "woofing the whole time at Kevin Garnett". His own coach said he can't do those things.

And then when the Celtics go on a run, and KG returns the favor, Blatche can't handle it?

Haha.

I hate KG, but if Blatche can dish it, and can't receive it, than he's got a lot of growing up to do. Every play talks trash. It's part of what it takes to be the best these days. MJ was the ultimate trash talker, and look where it got him.

This is the perfect post. Sums up what I was going to say.
If you can't take it, don't dish it.

CELTICS4LYFE
Douchebag?? Great players do what it takes to win.

He Didn't hit a shot all night so what did he do? Took one of their best player(of that game) outta the game, verbally.

Ever since KG got in Calderon's face everyone talks **** about him.

Since when is trash talking not accepted?

Do you people watch this sport called "Football"? lol

mikantsass
So let me get this straight..... Blatche was talking &*^# to KG all game long, but when the C's make a come back and KG starts talking, Garnett is the dbag? lol

R_O_W_E
03-08-2010, 02:57 PM

I think he meant that KG got into Blacthe's head to the point where Blatche could do nothing but "woof" at KG rather than playing the game. I can kinda imagine the stuff KG could use to get into his head.

MJ would talk trash but he'd let his play do the talking. From the articles I've read about his trash talking he'd never go to the point of completely disrespecting a player to the level of KG. He'd talk a lot of trash but keep backing it up with his play, same with Kobe.

KG will get to the point of crawling on his knees and barking at a 19 year old rookie. :)

The thing that seems to have been overlooked is KG getting outplayed by Blatche and having to resort to **** talking to keep Blatche from embarrassing his old *** even more.

R_O_W_E
03-08-2010, 03:00 PM
So let me get this straight..... Blatche was talking &*^# to KG all game long, but when the C's make a come back and KG starts talking, Garnett is the dbag? lol

They were talking **** the entire game to each other. Thats what KG does. Blatche was outplaying KG the entire game. Then KG got into Blatche's head to the point where he became more worried about **** talking back to KG than continuing to outplay his washed up ***.

Thats basically what I got from the article.

Im wondering how many Celtics fans will continue to defend his behavior? The Celtics have 4 of the Top 10 trash talkers in the NBA on the court at the same time, but lose to the likes of the Nets. :)

CELTICS4LYFE
03-08-2010, 03:02 PM
They were talking **** the entire game to each other. Thats what KG does. Blatche was outplaying KG the entire game. Then KG got into Blatche's head to the point where he became more worried about **** talking back to KG than continuing to outplay his washed up ***.

Im wondering how many Celtics fans will continue to defend his behavior? The Celtics have 4 of the Top 10 trash talkers in the NBA on the court at the same time, but lose to the likes of the Nets. :)

And what are you doing right now? **** talking! lol

Can't handle the heat, stay outta the kitchen!

Super.
03-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Anyone trying to put down KG is nothing more than a tool

Blatche talked smack the whole game while KG did NOTHING. Blatche took KG right outta his game.

The Celtics make a comeback and KG gets in his face and he cries?

This is pathetic. Seriously. If your going to talk smack while your winning, expect to get it back when your losing. It's pretty simple. People hating on KG here...just terrible.

Blatche is nothing more than a big baby and needs to grow up.

R_O_W_E
03-08-2010, 03:07 PM
And what are you doing right now? **** talking! lol

Can't handle the heat, stay outta the kitchen!

Its a difference between a person sitting on his laptop discussing KG, than KG playing a basketball game with "professionals" and **** talking to grown men to their face knowing that they aren't allowed to hit him.

People like KG roll down their window and shout expletives at strangers then speed away.

Trouble87
03-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Blatche was a b****

KG was doing a lil trash talking but I can't blame him for it. Blatche is a pro he shouldve kept his composure

Nighthawk
03-08-2010, 03:08 PM
I hope this thread keeps FILLING up with KG hate because i love reading it.

WE WON.. Thats all that really matters. Let Blatche go cry

Sadds The Gr8
03-08-2010, 03:09 PM

lol...KG got into his head, and caused him to struggle when it matters most, at the end of the game. Last time I checked, that was the whole point of trash talk isnt it?:facepalm:

I don't like KG or the Celtics, but if you can't take trash talk and you're a freakin NBA player, you're really mentally weak and:

1) Should learn how to ignore it and focus
2) Defend yourself and trash talk back, like CP3, Calderon, and Capt. Jack did.
or
3) You're a biotch for complaining or crying (Blatche)...lol

The only way I or anyone should take offense to trash talk is if they insult your family member, or your country/race. I'm sorry but Blatche is a grown *** man...if he cries over trash talk, ESPECIALLY when he was talking trash first, he needs to head his *** over to the WNBA.

brandonwarne52
03-08-2010, 03:10 PM
People like KG roll down their window and shout expletives at strangers then speed away.

Absolutely awful analogy.

slapnutz69
03-08-2010, 03:12 PM
KG = emberrassment to sportsmanship

Punkindrublic03
03-08-2010, 03:12 PM
I miss the KG Minnesota version.

R_O_W_E
03-08-2010, 03:13 PM

"This fo errybody in Sota, this fo errybody in Chicago, VV, this for errybody, South Cack, Mashwood, my momma, Peanut, see errybody who i love, my motha, Oma momma, I made it ma, Top of the world, Top of the world.

slapnutz69
03-08-2010, 03:14 PM

lmao, celtics = 1 and done

R_O_W_E
03-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Absolutely awful analogy.

:)

I can tell why.

Super.
03-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Its a difference between a person sitting on his laptop discussing KG, than KG playing a basketball game with "professionals" and **** talking to grown men to their face knowing that they aren't allowed to hit him.

Are you kidding me? Blatche was talking smack all game while his team was winning. His team starts losing, so KG talks smack back and Blatche cries?

What a joke! :laugh:

n83417
03-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Get Over It! The NBA is a game full of punks and gangsters. Why should respect be the topic of conversation? This is a game about winning, not patting the opponent on the back. If there is Anything (aside from cheating, of course) that will give my favorite team the smallest competative advantage, i want my team and players to go to any and every length to gather that advantage.

If Blatche is going to let emotions get the best of him, he should be silent and emotionless on the court. Dont act like a superstar when youre having a good game, if youre going to act like a baby when your team starts losing.

This thread should have less to do with KG and more with Blatche.

Everyone hating on KG- I Guarantee you that your favorite team has someone who talks just as much smack as Garnett. Its part of the game.

This is the NBA everyone, if you dont like trash talking, dont watch. Nothing new its been happening since the NBA was around

iggypop123
03-08-2010, 03:17 PM
id be upset kg tried to kiss me but not to this level. crying. wow

Super.
03-08-2010, 03:21 PM
KG = emberrassment to sportsmanship

Yeah, because Blatche wasn't talking smack the entire time his team was winning. But wait, the Celtics start winning and KG talks back and Blatche cries?

GTFO

twoearl
03-08-2010, 03:23 PM
LMAO. So we are supposed to fell sorry for Blatche because KG made him cry????? GTFO!

Tell that 23 year old MAN to MAN UP and stop acting like a girl. Period.

KnicksorBust
03-08-2010, 03:24 PM
If the whole league was like KG...I would hate it. However, I think having a few guys like him makes things interesting. Trash talk on. Blatche just looks pitiful falling apart like that.

AI4MVP
03-08-2010, 03:25 PM
i dont get why you guys hate KG so much. hes fierce. firey. passionate. tough. so hes dirty and douchey. its that really a bad thing? i bet any of youwould love to have someone like that on ur team. i know i would. he has just as much competitive fire as anyone

Kyle916
03-08-2010, 03:25 PM
KG's only skill left... his trash talk.

fresh prince
03-08-2010, 03:26 PM
"This fo errybody in Sota, this fo errybody in Chicago, VV, this for errybody, South Cack, Mashwood, my momma, Peanut, see errybody who i love, my motha, Oma momma, I made it ma, Top of the world, Top of the world.

:clap:

Classic!

Super.
03-08-2010, 03:27 PM
If the whole league was like KG...I would hate it. However, I think having a few guys like him makes things interesting. Trash talk on. Blatche just looks pitiful falling apart like that.

The best part was how Blatche talked smack the entire game while his team was winning. His team starts losing and he can't take the smack back?

Don't dish it, if you can't handle it!

NJrockPD
03-08-2010, 03:30 PM
I used to really like KG even after he caused the NBA lockout.

Now, I can't wait for him to retire.

I feel the same way.

DabullsDabearsD
03-08-2010, 03:32 PM
All thats needed to prove how big of a doucebag KG is now is go back and watch the Bulls/Celtic series from last year.

tonyd3b54
03-08-2010, 03:33 PM
why do we have a thread on something kg has been doing every game for his entire career? finally a baby (blatche) comes along and says he got his feelings hurt and now its time for a kg hate thread... every other player in the nba can take kgs trash talking... the fact that u guys had to create this thread is absolutely rediculous... please get a girl friend or take up a hobby cuz its really getting old and sad...

brandonwarne52
03-08-2010, 03:34 PM

:)

I can tell why.

Has nothing to do with my location. How is Garnett going to give an insult and run away on the court?

I'm not really a Wolves fan, and I'm about the most level-headed fan here at PSD. Not really relevant here.

DLeeicious
03-08-2010, 03:34 PM
The only people that support the way KG acts are Boston fans, hmmm I wonder why? No one likes KG anymore, he is a d-bag and this incident doesn't affect that one way or another.

NickyNick
03-08-2010, 03:35 PM
All thats needed to prove how big of a doucebag KG is now is go back and watch the Bulls/Celtic series from last year.

awwwww are you still sad????:(

KayNti
03-08-2010, 03:36 PM
KG ain't no douchebag or whatever u call it, he just got in Blatche's head. Look at Barnes/Kobe the same day, are you trying to say if Kobe hit the last shot, he would be a douchebag if he talked smack after? Yeah KG never made shots but he got into Blatche's head when needed and they got the W. At least KG knows his role other than to be trying to do something which he cant do like Iverson.

ManRam
03-08-2010, 03:39 PM
So. Again, let me get this straight...

Blatche talks trash all game. KG starts in the 4th. He gets in Blatche's head, and probably because of that, the Celtics win. This is bad...why??? Because Blatche is young?? So he should be nice to a young player...and treat them differently than anyone else?

Hahaha.

This is the NBA. Trash talking is a way of life. If you can't handle it...then you are gonna have a short career.

It's crazy how little it takes for people to hate these days. Wow.

We should be making fun of Blatche for actually letting it get to him, and basically costing his team the win. Props to KG. It's not dirty. It's not bush. It's not illegal. It's basketball.

Super.
03-08-2010, 03:40 PM
The only people that support the way KG acts are Boston fans, hmmm I wonder why? No one likes KG anymore, he is a d-bag and this incident doesn't affect that one way or another.

Wait a second. So your telling me that when your losing a game of basketball and your counterpart on the other team is talking mad smack all game, your team starts winning so you talk smack back, and he cries, and YOUR a d-bag?

Perfectly Logically

colinskik
03-08-2010, 03:41 PM
This

KG has become a mockery of himself. No top tier athlete handles himself in the manner KG has done since going to Boston. He's not someone you can respect.

However, Blatche shouldn't have let it get into his head so much, so KG wins that battle. But it's a bad sign when you make more news for your childish antics than your play on the court.

Super.
03-08-2010, 03:42 PM

Blatche talks trash all game. KG starts in the 4th. He gets in Blatche's head, and probably because of that, the Celtics win. This is bad...why??? Because Blatche is young?? So he should be nice to a young player...and treat them differently than anyone else?

Hahaha.

This is the NBA. Trash talking is a way of life. If you can't handle it...then you are gonna have a short career.

We should be making fun of Blatche for actually letting it get to him, and basically costing his team the win. Props to KG. It's not dirty. It's not bush. It's not illegal. It's basketball.

x2

NickyNick
03-08-2010, 03:43 PM
so if KG was the one that cried ,and lost it for his team would this thread be blatche hate??

HoopsDrive
03-08-2010, 03:44 PM
This trash talk ain't nothing. The ultimate trash talk? Materazzi over Zidane, 2006 FIFA World Cup.

He got the leader, captain, best player of the French out and, ultimately, the World Cup for the Italians that day.

Who was the MVP for the Italians that day? Materazzi. Now that is some powerful trash talk.

Cool007
03-08-2010, 03:45 PM
IMO, Blatche got what he deserved actually.

If Blatche wanted to shut up KG then he should have delivered at the end and just let his game do the trash talking. KG had his teammates to back him up - if it wasn't for Allen's Huge 3pt bombings, Wizards would have won.

But Blatche should have made a shot or two at the end to shut up KG. But Blatche showed me that he is nothing more than a Deng type of player. Good for first 3 qtrs but when things get tough, they fold like a chair.

iced_earth4
03-08-2010, 03:49 PM
This trash talk ain't nothing. The ultimate trash talk? Materazzi over Zidane, 2006 FIFA World Cup.

He got the leader, captain, best player of the French out and, ultimately, the World Cup for the Italians that day.

Who was the MVP for the Italians that day? Materazzi. Now that is some powerful trash talk.

Who cares, Soccer sucks!

ManRam
03-08-2010, 03:57 PM
so if KG was the one that cried ,and lost it for his team would this thread be blatche hate??

No. Which is why this thread should just die. It's just a hate thread.

Sadds The Gr8
03-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Who cares, Soccer sucks!
No it doesn't...you suck.

Yea, that game pissed me off...still can't believe France lost that one.:facepalm:

shep33
03-08-2010, 04:08 PM

Haha very true, but i just think KG is a dbag in general. Great player but his attitude is so unnecessary, did he even hit a field goal yesterday? Guy has had a great career, but the only knock I have on him is his attitude, but for once i guess he actually talked to someone relatively his own size...

bigsams50
03-08-2010, 04:08 PM

Hahaha.

This. KG accomplished what he was trying to do. He talked smack to try to get into Blactche's head, and it worked.

brandonwarne52
03-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Good posts ManRam and bigsams.

HoopsDrive
03-08-2010, 04:20 PM
No it doesn't...you suck.

Yea, that game pissed me off...still can't believe France lost that one.:facepalm:

Well said.

And about that game... between cheering for our main rival in WC titles or the bane of our existence for the past 15 years... you know I was cheering for Italy all the way although I certainly didn't want Zidane's career to end that way.

One day we'll get the better of the French... :mad:

jim51990
03-08-2010, 04:22 PM
the people saying kg is the biggest scumbag in the league obviously havnt watch kobe very much

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Rotoworld

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2010/03/wizards-front-line-outplays-ce.html

Kevin Garnett is without question the biggest douchebag to ever play in the NBA, there is no comparison based on his attempts to get into peoples heads with his words and disrespect rather than his own play.

I respect it since the Celtics won based on him mentally taking Blatche out of the game after he hit a 15 footer in KG's face.

why is this thread worthy? can some answer that?

LD555
03-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Anytime we can discuss somebody crying then it's a good thread, right? lol

Evolution23
03-08-2010, 04:28 PM
kg is washed up.. I hope Lebron does him dirty again and makes him his kid haha

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Anytime we can discuss somebody crying then it's a good thread, right? lol

its a joke! its another anti KG thread! you people need to grow up!

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:29 PM

whatevea

bigsams50
03-08-2010, 04:30 PM

OH like the time Kg's team beat LBJ's team then went on to win the NBA finals?

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:30 PM

whatevea and fact is Lebron is a cry baby and a loser!

n83417
03-08-2010, 04:32 PM

It makes me happy to know that LeBron has accomplished nothing more than a bunch of personal achievements thus far.

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:32 PM
OH like the time Kg's team beat LBJ's team then went on to win the NBA finals?

very good point man

mikantsass
03-08-2010, 04:34 PM

Well maybe you shouldnt be talking if you only read this dumb *** article and did NOT watch the game. KG wasnt talking until the 4th Q it was all Blatche. And how do the Nets fit into this convo? Im still trying to puzzle that together...

The hatred in this thread is so rediculous

0nekhmer
03-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Soo if it was the other way around would Blatch be a Douche bag? NOPE, everyone would praise him. KG has always been like that, do you honestly believe players are scared of his size and muscle?? It's all in the mentality

- Also I'm not A KG or Blatch fan.

Ray_R
03-08-2010, 04:36 PM

:sigh:

Boss Man Chief
03-08-2010, 04:37 PM
I hate this!!! Its people like you who make the nba not what it used to be. This it what used to make the nba great. The fact that the Celtics hated the lakers and vice versa. The jazz and bulls hating each oth Dr. j and larry bird fighting. Shaq and Barkley fighting. Basketball is not only their hobby its their lives its a passion so are going to do WHATEVER it takes. The fact that kg is willing to do whatever he has to do get the team a W u have to respect that. The best player of all time aka Jordan talked the most junk out of anyone. Thats something that Blatche has to get over it this the mother effin NBA where people are willing to fight for that victory!

~and im a cavs fan

Twinsfan24
03-08-2010, 04:38 PM
whatevea and fact is Lebron is a cry baby and a loser!

That is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard. KG is the basically worthless tell me what makes him a winner after all those years in minnesota when he wouldnt take the big shot ever. Trust me Ive watched him since we drafted him. he is a good player but hes not worth anything anymore. if the celtics didnt have allen you would never win a game. Lebron single handedly takes his team to the playoffs year in and year out, yes this year he has help. He is far from a loser he hasnt won the finals yet hes got time hes only in his mid 20s and has already accomplished more than KG ever did or will.

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:38 PM
I hate this!!! Its people like you who make the nba not what it used to be. This it what used to make the nba great. The fact that the Celtics hated the lakers and vice versa. The jazz and bulls hating each oth Dr. j and larry bird fighting. Shaq and Barkley fighting. Basketball is not only their hobby its their lives its a passion so are going to do WHATEVER it takes. The fact that kg is willing to do whatever he has to do get the team a W u have to respect that. The best player of all time aka Jordan talked the most junk out of anyone. Thats something that Blatche has to get over it this the mother effin NBA where people are willing to fight for that victory!

no comment

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:40 PM
That is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard. KG is the basically worthless tell me what makes him a winner after all those years in minnesota when he wouldnt take the big shot ever. Trust me Ive watched him since we drafted him. he is a good player but hes not worth anything anymore. if the celtics didnt have allen you would never win a game. Lebron single handedly takes his team to the playoffs year in and year out, yes this year he has help. He is far from a loser he hasnt won the finals yet hes got time hes only in his mid 20s and has already accomplished more than KG ever did or will.

blah blah blah! just watch the clip and be quit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E5yOyTMmH4&feature=related

Boss Man Chief
03-08-2010, 04:42 PM

x2!!!!

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:42 PM
x2!!!!

dude come on :facepalm:

n83417
03-08-2010, 04:43 PM

Typical.

MVPs? sure. All NBA First team, sure. big money, endorsements, team USA.

like i said, nothing more than personal achievements. I bet you he would trade all that (minus the contracts) for a title. Come playoff time, his game doesnt translate.

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Typical.

MVPs? sure. All NBA First team, sure. big money, endorsements, team USA.

like i said, nothing more than personal achievements. I bet you he would trade all that (minus the contracts) for a title. Come playoff time, his game doesnt translate.

:clap:

Boss Man Chief
03-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Did you not read what he said he said besides the ring lebron has accomplished more than kg pretty much. If lebron gets the ring he already pretty much accomplished more than kg besides DPOY and its already well known lebron is winning the mvp. so he already has more than kg if he gets a ring imo he already had a better career

eugene
03-08-2010, 04:48 PM
I love my man KG!!! Poor little guy just cried after the game... change his pampers somebody ))))))

CowboysKB24
03-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Garnett is an prick. He is overrated and so are the Celtics. The big 3 couldn't do it alone and they were never ELITE players. None of them come close to Wade, LBJ, KB, Dwight, Shaq, Duncan or other elite guys. We all saw how good they are when they play by themselves. Ray is nothing but a shooter. KG was a 7th seed all his career with one playoff series win under his belt. Pierce was the worst team in the league and had some playoff success. Celtics won't win another championship. Rondo is now the best player on the team.

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Did you not read what he said he said besides the ring lebron has accomplished more than kg pretty much. If lebron gets the ring he already pretty much accomplished more than kg besides DPOY and its already well known lebron is winning the mvp. so he already has more than kg if he gets a ring imo he already had a better career

and i dont care!

CowboysKB24
03-08-2010, 04:50 PM
KG is miserable so he tries to get into opposing players head.

Pierce "I am the best shooter of all time" "I am the best player in the world"
He is self prick and doesn't realize that he isn't even top 50 all time. He can't shoot near any of the best of all time.

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Garnett is an prick. He is overrated and so are the Celtics. The big 3 couldn't do it alone and they were never ELITE players. None of them come close to Wade, LBJ, KB, Dwight, Shaq, Duncan or other elite guys. We all saw how good they are when they play by themselves. Ray is nothing but a shooter. KG was a 7th seed all his career with one playoff series win under his belt. Pierce was the worst team in the league and had some playoff success. Celtics won't win another championship. Rondo is now the best player on the team.
overrated? OVERRATED! your mavs are obverrated they cant even beat the lakers

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 04:52 PM
KG is miserable so he tries to get into opposing players head.

Pierce "I am the best shooter of all time" "I am the best player in the world"
He is self prick and doesn't realize that he isn't even top 50 all time. He can't shoot near any of the best of all time.

we get you hate the c's and i hate the mavs

n83417
03-08-2010, 04:57 PM

Theres so many things wrong with what you said. three super stars played together in boston, sacrificed stats and the spotlight for a title

Wade hasnt done anything without shaq
lbj hasnt done anything
kb hasnt done anything without shaq, or getting gasol handed to him
dwight hasnt accomplished anything

Shaq couldnt do it without Wade, or Kobe
Duncan has always had a great supporting cast (D robinson, tony parker, manu ginobli

its a 5 on 5 game, no one does it alone.

0nekhmer
03-08-2010, 04:58 PM
we get you hate the c's and i hate the mavs

Please stop replying. I've just read your past couple of post and they serve no purpose to the topic.

n83417
03-08-2010, 05:02 PM

Actually, KG has an MVP, a few all nba first teams, played for team usa, DPOY, all nba first team defense.

AND A RING

so no, your interpretation was incredibly wrong

mikantsass
03-08-2010, 05:03 PM

Sounds like Dirk and the Mavs

ManRam
03-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Great. Now this morphed into a KG vs. LeBron debate and a Celtics vs. Mavs argument.

Only on PSD.... :rolleyes:

n83417
03-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Great. Now this morphed into a KG vs. LeBron debate.

Dont even bring manny ramirez into this

Just Kidding

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Please stop replying. I've just read your past couple of post and they serve no purpose to the topic.

rwell dont read them then

BostonWeedz
03-08-2010, 05:09 PM
there is no comparison based on his attempts to get into peoples heads with his words and disrespect rather than his own play.

Dennis Rodman?
Also, it sort bothers me to constantly hear the term disrespecting when it comes to athletes trash talking each other. It's called a competitive edge, it's not like KG hates Blatche and thought before the game he's going to talk **** to him. Anybody who's played any sport knows how competitive it gets and how much talking goes on, so if talking trash to your opponent is going to make them play like ****, then why wouldn't you. It's evident that this makes KG an intimidating player and giving him an advantage. If you go into the game concentrated on how he's going to play or act your mind isn't where it should be. It's not disrespect it's part of the game, and the best players are the one who can not only dish it out, but deal with it when its dished.

n83417
03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Dennis Rodman?
Also, it sort bothers me to constantly hear the term disrespecting when it comes to athletes trash talking each other. It's called a competitive edge, it's not like KG hates Blatche and thought before the game he's going to talk **** to him. Anybody who's played any sport knows how competitive it gets and how much talking goes on, so if talking trash to your opponent is going to make them play like ****, then why wouldn't you. It's evident that this makes KG an intimidating player and giving him an advantage. If you go into the game concentrated on how he's going to play or act your mind isn't where it should be. It's not disrespect it's part of the game, and the best players are the one who can not only dish it out, but deal with it when its dished.

Well said. Rodman was one of my favorite players EVER yet i hated every team he played on.

Corey
03-08-2010, 05:12 PM

Haha.

Thank you.

I hope everyone read that.

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 05:12 PM
is it me or is rowe just like jordan bulls?

bostonrules37
03-08-2010, 05:15 PM

I want to see KG get in the face of LeBron/Kobe/or something. No, KG only picks on Role Players - that he knows can't back it up.

:laugh2:HaHaHaHaH ! kg talks trash to everyone in the league howard , shaq , gasol and lebron it dont matter . hes not scared of s**t .:moon:

northsider
03-08-2010, 05:19 PM
I hate KG and think he is a total DBAG but, if they were both barking at each other who cares. If you can dish it you have to learn to take it.

At least that is what I took from the article that both were trash talking.

cwilson21
03-08-2010, 05:20 PM

LeBron and Kobe no better than to trash talk to other star players. Why do you think there are more confrontations with role players? Because role players are ****ing ******** and try to make a name for themself by barking at the stars. Example, Deshawn Stevenson and LeBron.

TheWatcher34
03-08-2010, 05:23 PM
the title of the thread should be something like "Blatche can't handle KG"

mikantsass
03-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Great. Now this morphed into a KG vs. LeBron debate and a Celtics vs. Mavs argument.

No argument, just had to put him in his place is all

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 05:24 PM
the title of the thread should be something like "Blatche can't handle KG"

:laugh:

n83417
03-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Looks like all the KG haters left. Oh well, that was fun for a while.

td0tsfinest
03-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Big Baby knows how that feels

kEviN21
03-08-2010, 05:34 PM
KG was 0 for like 8 and Blatche dominated him. That's all that matters :)

Stunner
03-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Theres so many things wrong with what you said. three super stars played together in boston, sacrificed stats and the spotlight for a title

Wade hasnt done anything without shaqlbj hasnt done anything
kb hasnt done anything without shaq, or getting gasol handed to him
dwight hasnt accomplished anything

Shaq couldnt do it without Wade, or Kobe
Duncan has always had a great supporting cast (D robinson, tony parker, manu ginobli

its a 5 on 5 game, no one does it alone.

I wouldnt say Shaq help them get to the finals, But Wade really won the championship in the finals by himself, he took over that series. I dont like KG or Lebron antics i think it shows bad sportmanship and lil kids look at that and think its okay to do and its not. But Blatche feed into and fell into the trap u should never let nobody take u outta your game no matter how much of an ******* the person is.

Marques24kobe
03-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Who cares. The Celtics are washed up and done. All they got left is their trash talking. They had a good year two years ago. They are old now. They had to rally to beat a horrible team who has traded everyone of their good players away. As far as Blatche, if you cant take it dont start it. Dont be a baby.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-08-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't like KG but that is pretty funny.

Boo2u
03-08-2010, 05:50 PM

---> And just how was that, considering they don't play each other? Here are last year's stats... when LeBron plays the Celtics, he's always matched up against Pierce (James doesn't play power forward).

---> No disrespect to LeBron... he's incredible. But this thread isn't about LeBron, and the quote above is a joke. Clearly, as admitted, a bitter fan (as we all are when we lose a top player, including me). Anyone who understands BOTH sides of the game knows how valuable Garnett is. One of the top defensive players of all time, with a strong offensive game to complement it (along with team leadership & intensity... and quite a bit more).

.... Overall, this is just too funny. The thread isn't even about Lebron vs. KG, but people had to jump to one of the top young players in the game (looking like one of the best all time) to compare against what, the 3rd oldest guy in the NBA, still competing despite 15 years of added wear & tear? And even then... the biggest point is missed, in that Garnett became an NBA superstar because of his DEFENSE, and the offense is just an added bonus. Trash talking IS a major part of this game, in any competitive sport. And the officials even regulate it to keep everything in line.

Boo2u
03-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution23
---> And just how was that, considering they don't play each other? Here are last year's stats... when LeBron plays the Celtics, he's always matched up against Pierce (James doesn't play power forward).

SORRY - FORGOT THE STAT LINK:
http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/cleveland-cavaliers/players/lebron-james/profile/09/5/64

MTone8788
03-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Since when does talking trash and then losing not constitute being a douchebag? Haha

I think a lot of people forgot the objective of the game, but it is to WIN... the Celtics won, KG talked trash, get over it.

I rather talk trash and win then be anything else and lose.

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 06:02 PM
KG was 0 for like 8 and Blatche dominated him. That's all that matters :)

boring no one cares

TheWatcher34
03-08-2010, 06:02 PM
too bad the Wizards waived Mike James. They could have him go after KG now...

The SportsKing
03-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Who cares. The Celtics are washed up and done. All they got left is their trash talking. They had a good year two years ago. They are old now. They had to rally to beat a horrible team who has traded everyone of their good players away. As far as Blatche, if you cant take it dont start it. Dont be a baby.

no there not:facepalm:

RaiderLakersA's
03-08-2010, 06:13 PM

Since when was trash talking acceptable, as far as sportsmanship goes? Sure, competitors do it all of the time, and any grown man who steps on the floor should be confident with themselves to rise above it, but don't mistake that for being acceptable conduct. It's not.

n83417
03-08-2010, 06:17 PM
I wouldnt say Shaq help them get to the finals, But Wade really won the championship in the finals by himself, he took over that series. I dont like KG or Lebron antics i think it shows bad sportmanship and lil kids look at that and think its okay to do and its not. But Blatche feed into and fell into the trap u should never let nobody take u outta your game no matter how much of an ******* the person is.

That may be true about wade taking over the series. my point wasnt to say any of those players arent elite superstars, i know better than that. they all are. my point was that no one does it alone.

this is off the top of my head so correct me if im inaccurate.

the previous year, miami got to the conferance finals with wade, odom, butler etc. and lost

in the offseason, they traded the second tier players (butler, odom others, draft picks) for a superstar elite center, shaq.

the trade for shaq enticed other players to come to miami (gary payton, antoine walker, james posey, i acknowledge they were role players, back ups, yet vital to the teams success)

my point is that miami had a potential superstar in wade, and some very good players. if they felt wade could carry the team by himself, they would have kept that young team together. they decided to get two superstars and role players.

not hating on wade, i like him a lot, but he needed the co star and role players to get it done. since shaq left LA and miami, both have become lottery teams and needed other stars to get the team going again.

avrpatsfan
03-08-2010, 06:20 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. He didn't make ONE field goal so he took him out of the game by doing the EXACT same thing Blatche was doing. Garnett wasn't affected by Blatche's trash talking. Blatche was. Just more Celtic hate. I thought now we aren't was good we wouldn't get a hate thread every week. :facepalm:

dnl123
03-08-2010, 06:23 PM
KG's a douche, but the other 100000000 players who trash talk aren't?

D1JM
03-08-2010, 06:23 PM
I want to see KG bark at Artest. Oh wait, KG only claps after picking him self up from the floor when he flopped into Artest

NYMetros
03-08-2010, 06:26 PM
KG didn't become an *** when he went to Boston. He's always been a really..um..intense guy. Sometimes over-the-top intense. Didn't KG punch a dude in practice when he was in Sota?

avrpatsfan
03-08-2010, 06:30 PM
1.Garnett is an prick. He is overrated and so are the Celtics. 2:The big 3 couldn't do it alone and they were never ELITE players. 3: None of them come close to Wade, LBJ, KB, Dwight, Shaq, Duncan or other elite guys. We all saw how good they are when they play by themselves. 4: Ray is nothing but a shooter. 5: KG was a 7th seed all his career with one playoff series win under his belt. Pierce was the worst team in the league and had some playoff success. 6:Celtics won't win another championship. 7:Rondo is now the best player on the team.[/QUOTE]

1. Garnett is A prick
2: Uh, yeah so? They aren't alone now.
3: LBJ has no championships. Dwight has none. And so what? Individual success doesn't matter. Team success does.
4: Naw man. He has one of the best shots in the history of the game, but he can also slash nicely.
5: All on terrible teams. Ok, I agree they couldn't do it all themselves. Not many players can. Lebron tried and got swept.
6: Ok. We're not going to win another championship. Cool.
7: No ****
7:

Boo2u
03-08-2010, 06:32 PM
... trash talk isn't something I respect, but it's a part of the game that's always been there.

As for Garnett? He's intense... even his own teammates are a bit intimidated by him when he gets all pumped up for the game. It leads to some trash talk. But that intensity also has led to TEN selections to the NBA All-defensive team, as voted by the NBA head coaches (with exception of a player's own coach, who can't vote for them).

I'll take the guy with the in-your-face intensity... even if it sometimes makes a player on the other team cry. Sorry Blatche.

mavwar53
03-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Ok, yes blatche started the trash talk and deserved to have smack thrown back his way so I don't blame KG for that.

The reason KG is a douche is cause 90% of the time he picks on guys that are much younger and inexperienced in the league, they are usually guards and he will give them cheap shots, that is the definition of a woman's hole between her legs.

I can imagine that KG would go down to the park with kids ages 10-13 and start knocking their butts on the ground standing over them and saying are you gonna go home and cry to yo mama you little Bltch.

This Is why most people think KG is a douche, cause he is.

Boo2u
03-08-2010, 06:34 PM
... trash talk isn't something I respect, but it's a part of the game that's always been there.

As for Garnett? He's intense... even his own teammates are a bit intimidated by him when he gets all pumped up for the game. It leads to some trash talk. But that intensity also has led to TEN selections to the NBA All-defensive team, as voted by the NBA head coaches (with exception of a player's own coach, who can't vote for them).

I'll take the guy with the in-your-face intensity... even if it sometimes makes a player on the other team cry. Sorry Blatche.

--> I should also point out that Garnett was selected for the past 10 years straight... even the last few, playing as the washed up old man many in this thread seem to be portraying him as.

ChiTownCubbies
03-08-2010, 06:36 PM

And I'm sure if he went to Chicago like everyone thought he would when he left Minnesota, Bulls fans would still talk **** about him as much as they do now. Yea, right. That's why people love KG on their team, he's a winner, and that's the point of playing the game. Plain and simple. Bulls fans hate him because they are still pissed about the playoffs. He gets into the head of whoever he plays against, no wonder Boston fans are the only ones who back him up in these forums. It's the same reason everyone but Cavs fans think LeBron is a complete baby.

Tommyh1331
03-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Do what Dwight Howard did when KG ran his mouth...beat their *****, KG loves to talk ***** but when you give it back to him he gets thrown off his game, but it can't be lame comebacks like blatche lol

brisk002
03-08-2010, 06:58 PM
i worked for the bucks in high school and would work in the locker room while the players were there. I had a basketball that I was hoping to get signed and donate to our schools breast cancer raffle. I went up to KG when he was just sitting there and asked if he would sign the ball and he said," I dont give a ***** about breast cancer."

Big Quett
03-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Looks like all the KG haters left. Oh well, that was fun for a while.

SO this is what it has come to for the Celtics? Trash talking a team that since the beginning of the season has traded or lost its ENTIRE starting lineup? And needing a forth quarter comeback just to beat them?

THE CELTICS ARE DONE.

n83417
03-08-2010, 07:12 PM
SO this is what it has come to for the Celtics? Trash talking a team that since the beginning of the season has traded or lost its ENTIRE starting lineup? And needing a forth quarter comeback just to beat them?

THE CELTICS ARE DONE.

Actually, no one was trash talking the wizards at all. Everyone was trash talking Blatche, and defending KG.

And for the record, the Celtics have played exactly 3 games this entire season with their entire roster active. Marquis Daniels, Glen Davis, KG, Paul Pierce, Rasheed, Tony Allen and most recently Perkins have missed time. At 40-21 they look to be a long way from "Done"

A win is a win.

PurpleJesus
03-08-2010, 07:18 PM
I just dont understand some of the people in this forum...people used to say KG never picks on someone his own size cause he's to scared, now he picks on someone his own size and people call come up with other excuses. Blatche's own coach didnt even argue about KG, he complained about his own player...Its not like KG physically assaulted this guy, he talked trash...trash talking is a part of every professional game, Blatche should have learned how to deal with trash talkers in the 4th grade.

PurpleJesus
03-08-2010, 07:24 PM
i worked for the bucks in high school and would work in the locker room while the players were there. I had a basketball that I was hoping to get signed and donate to our schools breast cancer raffle. I went up to KG when he was just sitting there and asked if he would sign the ball and he said," I dont give a ***** about breast cancer."

no he didnt...KG also never played for the Bucks.

My favorite story that shows how good of a guy KG is is the one that goes like this. KG in his rookie year in Mn was in foot locker trying on some Jordans, some kid came up to him and started talking about the shoes, that kid's mom then came over, and the kid asked if he could get those shoes, his mom said they didnt have enough money for them. KG then waited for that kid to leave, KG bought two pairs of the Jordans, he signed one, then assumed the kid would'ny wear signed Jordans, so he bought another pair, and gave them to his friend to give to the kid (so KG wouldnt have to make a big public scene). KG never wanted the publicity for it, but the kid bragged so much about that day that word quickly got out about KG's generosity.

Punkindrublic03
03-08-2010, 07:47 PM
This thread is sad.

KG used to be top 3 player in the league, and in a few short years, its obvious how much his game has really gone down. This is a guy who played 40 minutes a game, and averaged 21 and 12 for the first 12 years of his career. In his 3 seasons in Boston he is playing 30 minutes a game while averaging 16 and 8.4.

Alot of us grew up watching KG BEAST on a nightly basis, and now that he is on the decline, we just crucify the guy for being an intense competitor. He has always been an intense competitor/trash talker/motivator/leader, but he just can't do the same things he used to do as a young KG.

People sholdn't hate so much... this thread is ****ing stupid. The Celtics beat the Wizards. There was trash talking. Wow.

magichatnumber9
03-08-2010, 08:00 PM
So let me get this straight..... Blatche was talking &*^# to KG all game long, but when the C's make a come back and KG starts talking, Garnett is the dbag? lolYou see how the whole mob thing works on PSD.

magichatnumber9
03-08-2010, 08:06 PM
KG didn't become an *** when he went to Boston. He's always been a really..um..intense guy. Sometimes over-the-top intense. Didn't KG punch a dude in practice when he was in Sota? :horse:

sugarrayray
03-08-2010, 08:08 PM
I would not mind if Karma came back and bit KG in the you know where

It pretty much already did man. His blown knee and age has forced him to become a barely above average player. He is a laughingstock among smart NBA fans because they know how he talks so much **** but can barely play.

KG got his **** STUFFED by Javale Weakgee last night. He also didn't make a field goal, and has become a sub-par rebounder. KG is done, and unfortunately for Ray Allen's sake, so are the Celtics.

MTone8788
03-08-2010, 08:14 PM
It pretty much already did man. His blown knee and age has forced him to become a barely above average player. He is a laughingstock among smart NBA fans because they know how he talks so much **** but can barely play.

KG got his **** STUFFED by Javale Weakgee last night. He also didn't make a field goal, and has become a sub-par rebounder. KG is done, and unfortunately for Ray Allen's sake, so are the Celtics.

Celtics still won. I'm sure your favorite player has gotten blocked or twice in his life also.

avrpatsfan
03-08-2010, 08:16 PM

:facepalm:

RaptorizedKevin
03-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Douchebag?? Great players do what it takes to win.
He Didn't hit a shot all night so what did he do? Took one of their best player(of that game) outta the game, verbally.

Ever since KG got in Calderon's face everyone talks **** about him.

Do you people watch this sport called "Football"? lol

Yeah well if yu wanna win by being a douchebag then fine. WEll thats KG's fault. he tried getting into jose calderon face, and jose didnt back down, he let his game do the talking and talked just as much **** in kevin garnetts face. this is just anothe reason for more to dislike boston. kevin garnet gets favouritism on the court. and thats not far. he clearly does a taunting foul and the refs are dumbasses to call **** to him.

magichatnumber9
03-08-2010, 08:46 PM
As a Celtics fan I just relish every post by some disgruntled Bulls fan. Oh please keep them coming. I have game 7 playing right now.

BALLER R
03-08-2010, 08:50 PM
KG is a punk i mean he talks smack to everyone but you ever notice the ones that he really gets at...young players n point gaurds...i mean do that to ben wallace, ron artest, shaq, or even keyon martin im jus saying he picks on guys smaller than him

magichatnumber9
03-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Yeah well if yu wanna win by being a douchebag then fine. WEll thats KG's fault. he tried getting into jose calderon face, and jose didnt back down, he let his game do the talking and talked just as much **** in kevin garnetts face. this is just anothe reason for more to dislike boston. kevin garnet gets favouritism on the court. and thats not far. he clearly does a taunting foul and the refs are dumbasses to call **** to him.Say what you want about KG, But leave my ****ing city and my team out of it. What has your team done?Nothing

n83417
03-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Yeah well if yu wanna win by being a douchebag then fine. WEll thats KG's fault. he tried getting into jose calderon face, and jose didnt back down, he let his game do the talking and talked just as much **** in kevin garnetts face. this is just anothe reason for more to dislike boston. kevin garnet gets favouritism on the court. and thats not far. he clearly does a taunting foul and the refs are dumbasses to call **** to him.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Calderon didnt do anything! He whined and complained to the Refs! Garnett was waving his finger in Calderons face and Calderon turned to the Refs like it should be a foul or something! He cried almost as bad as Blatche

gfixer33
03-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Blatche needs to grow up.kg looked terrible last night i don't get to see alot of celtics games but they looked bad.they better get in shape or they will get a early dismissal this year.they looked old and slow.

avrpatsfan
03-08-2010, 09:10 PM
As a Celtics fan I just relish every post by some disgruntled Bulls fan. Oh please keep them coming. I have game 7 playing right now.

Aaah. Bulls fans are still bitter :eyebrow:

BALLER R
03-08-2010, 09:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Calderon didnt do anything! He whined and complained to the Refs! Garnett was waving his finger in Calderons face and Calderon turned to the Refs like it should be a foul or something! He cried almost as bad as Blatche

what game did you watch because yea he did point to the ref because that should of been a tech, and im sure forget the fact what team u like but i mean nba rules any other player would of gotten a tech and u kno it...
and oh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5n5WNmzfOo

n83417
03-08-2010, 09:15 PM
like i said, he whined and complained.

BALLER R
03-08-2010, 09:23 PM
and like i said calderon did do something..he got the assist on the kapono 3 and he was getting back at kg

THE_LOGO
03-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Coming from a Laker fan, I'd still like to have KG on my squad...well, not all broken down like this, but you know what I mean. (Maybe he can borrow Pierce's wheelchair) He's just one of those players that you love to hate when he's not on your team. That's how I felt about Van Exel. I loved all his raising the roof stuff, and pushing the roof down on the road, but when he did it against us, I was seething! Anyway, I'm all for trash talking but keep it on the DL where it doesn't take away from the game like to the point where a fight is about to break out. I didn't see the game so I can't say nothing. I'm just wondering what in the hell could KG be saying to make people cry? Blatche and Glen Davis?

Anyway, because KG is a Celtic, I hate KG and I hate Boston! I'm sure the feeling's mutual. :)

Joe_Dirte
03-08-2010, 09:27 PM
i always liked kg's games but man does he talk s**t, he's what dwight howard is going to be if he doesn't develope any post moves. seriously, kg used to be a d/d machine while giving you like 5 ast's per game while in minny, but most of his offense and rebounding came from his great athleticism now that he cant run as fast and jump as high hes just an above average player no better than andrey blatche. also how come he didnt say anything to ron artest when he knocked his ***** down?

KmB728
03-08-2010, 09:30 PM

E.O.21
03-08-2010, 10:00 PM
U gotta love KGs intensity. The way he gets into the game is crazy

RaptorizedKevin
03-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Say what you want about KG, But leave my ****ing city and my team out of it. What has your team done?Nothing

Im entitled to my opinion. chill out. and my mistake i meant to just say the celtics francaise. and i dont like the sox though.

RaptorizedKevin
03-08-2010, 11:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

are you fried? do yu not have eyes? rewatch the game dawg, and then tell me if yu arent wronge :facepalm: calderon did complain. but he talked back smack to kg. and made big plays and had a big game at boston. calderon didnt shed a tear. my god peopel are stupid.

ko8e24
03-09-2010, 12:33 AM
I actually, honestly believe that Kevin Garnett has real mental issues.

I'm not joking here. He does not act like a normal person. He's really actual mad (as in insane).

Meth
03-09-2010, 12:37 AM
Dissed.

brandonwarne52
03-09-2010, 12:50 AM
KG didn't become an *** when he went to Boston. He's always been a really..um..intense guy. Sometimes over-the-top intense. Didn't KG punch a dude in practice when he was in Sota?

Rick Rickert. He hardly qualifies as a dude.

ARMIN12NBA
03-09-2010, 01:22 AM
http://www.adunai.com/dump/kg_peg.jpg

Wiz kids
03-09-2010, 01:26 AM
Blatche looked like he was about to cry, but didn't. Flip Saunders bashed Blatche b/c he won't say anything negative on KG, he's all over his ****.

Super.
03-09-2010, 01:56 AM

He's like a crazy basketball playing pirate!

:laugh2:

Thats such an awesome picture though

Stunner
03-09-2010, 02:08 AM

lmao

KnicksWin
03-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Garnett is not the player he was. He has some great skills, but he has lost some steps with age and injuries. Playing basketball with "older" players you learn to except some shady tatics: i.e holding your shirt when you are trying to run on a fast break, even grabbing your watch or wrist band to hold you up for a second. All while talking trash trying to see how you respond. Some players respond by frying you on the court (Like Reggie did to us thanks to Spike Lee's comments). Some break down. The Wizards broke down as a TEAM.

Garnett started the trash talking (like he ALWAYS does), Blatche thought he could talk because his team was up big in the fourth, but ultimately didn't make the plays to win the game. If you talk trash, you have to be able to BACK IT UP.

As he matures he will learn to let his game talk for him and not let people get in his head. (He held KG to 0 FG for the first time since 1996! That was enough said right there!)

Brew Crew
03-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Can't wait for his cheap shot on Bogut tonight.

Avenged
03-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Why all the Garnett hate? he can flat out get it done mentally. He gets under everyones skin even the fans! his style of play is entertaining to watch to say the least. I love when he's barking at other players. :laugh2:

magichatnumber9
03-09-2010, 04:32 PM
I actually, honestly believe that Kevin Garnett has real mental issues.

I'm not joking here. He does not act like a normal person. He's really actual mad (as in insane).He seems normal when off the court. But i remember watching KG when he was on the T-Wolves and he was talking to himself and just acting crazy. For some weird reason its different now that he is on my team.

bostncelts34
03-09-2010, 04:37 PM
i love how celtics haters take any chance they can to bash a celtic. if you actually read the thing, it says Blatch was woofing at KG the whole time, then in the 4th quarter, garnett started going back at him and got in his head.

Shouldn't you be bashing Blatche? All KG did was retaliate, he wasnt the one woofing at the guy. If you start something like Blatche did you should be prepared to have it come back to you, and he almost cried.

Vee-Rex
03-09-2010, 04:46 PM
lol KG is perfectly normal off the court. Chris Webber even said so (they're good buddies) in an interview that KG is a pretty humble guy off the court and a great friend. He's very intense on the court.

From the sounds of it, some of you whining about him being a douchebag have never played a street ball game in your lives. Some of the most friendly and nice of people have a different demeanor on the court, and nothing is wrong with that.

So stop hatin'. And no, I'm not from Boston. I'm from Cleveland.

thedfactor
03-09-2010, 04:51 PM
KG is washed up, talking down to a youngin is sad, but that's just KG.

If I was Blatche I'd do what Kobe did when Artest said "you ain't ready for me." Just point at the scoreboard and say "oh you're a comedian now huh?" laugh it off and whoop his butt on the court.This.

heathonater
03-09-2010, 05:18 PM
sounds like kg got into blatches head, which indicates he was an effective trash talker. nothing wrong with what kg did, it is blatches and other players jobs to ignore a trash talker and beat that person up and down the court the whole game.

n83417
03-09-2010, 05:32 PM
are you fried? do yu not have eyes? rewatch the game dawg, and then tell me if yu arent wronge :facepalm: calderon did complain. but he talked back smack to kg. and made big plays and had a big game at boston. calderon didnt shed a tear. my god peopel are stupid.

I did, i watched several clips before i posted just to double check. A couple times Calderon was dribbling the ball up the court with Garnett in his face, pointing at KG, looking at the Ref, BEGGING for a call. Regardless of whether or not it Should have been Taunting, it wasnt called.

But, on more than one occasion during that game, he was in Calderons head when JC was paying more attention to KG than he was to his own offense.

He whined and complained to the Refs, and he whined and complained to KG. he didnt retaliate, was my point.

xxseven72ducexx
03-09-2010, 05:36 PM
garnett's a ***

koreancabbage
03-09-2010, 05:37 PM
i love KG and his antics, he probably did the same stuff in Minny. Just magnified when he's in a bigger basketball market

DabullsDabearsD
03-10-2010, 07:00 PM
I hope if Osama ever nukes a City that he picks Boston. The whole city is full of Doucebags. Boston people make the f ags from the cast of Jersey Shore look normal.

junion
03-10-2010, 07:11 PM
kevin garnett is a dumb *** i hope he dies and hope his family dies with him.

Avenged
03-10-2010, 07:14 PM
I hope if Osama ever nukes a City that he picks Boston. The whole city is full of Doucebags. Boston people make the f ags from the cast of Jersey Shore look normal.

Wow. :rolleyes:

Luv Da New Pack
03-10-2010, 07:52 PM

Like Tim Duncan because we know he's a role player.

Luv Da New Pack
03-10-2010, 07:58 PM
i love KG and his antics, he probably did the same stuff in Minny. Just magnified when he's in a bigger basketball market

Yep. KG is doing the same thing he was doing here and hasn't changed in his intensity and trash talking. It's weird to hear retards stating otherwise. They're like "I used to like KG but he's a d-bag now that he's in Boston....now that he's got a ring..." etc.

kevin garnett is a dumb *** i hope he dies and hope his family dies with him.

They should really add some type of age verification here. I bet you'd also want a billion-kajillion dollars and it to rain chocolate, huh? What kind of dumb *** statement is this?

Wow. :rolleyes:

I second that.....made me a little dizzy:)

Clutch6
03-10-2010, 08:06 PM
KG needs to chill, help out the game, the young guys, and stop being a grumpy old man

Philly Hammer
03-10-2010, 09:34 PM
I would not mind if Karma came back and bit KG in the you know whereCall Reggie Evans he would be the man for the job.

bagwell368
03-10-2010, 11:21 PM

What? Larry Bird and Michael Jordan were nasty trash talkers - world champions actually. Not to make people laugh, but so was I, and I would hit guys when the officials were not watching, and lay my knee out there to give guards charly horses. And I'd yell at guys taking open shots or lay-ups. I would even lean on guys so my excessive sweating would irritate them. If anyone messed with me if I got a rebound, I'd be able to elbow them w/o being detected. I used to keep my hands way up on guys trying low post moves, and stick my leg or foot on them to mess with their timing and the whole time the officials were watching my hands and arms for fouls... hahahhaaa.

And guess what, I was taught all of this stuff in 9th/10th grade, except the sweat one, that was my idea.

Winning is everything. Grow up.

E.O.21
03-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Who cares if he trash talks. This is a mans sport

toovey107
03-10-2010, 11:55 PM
What? Larry Bird and Michael Jordan were nasty trash talkers - world champions actually. Not to make people laugh, but so was I, and I would hit guys when the officials were not watching, and lay my knee out there to give guards charly horses. And I'd yell at guys taking open shots or lay-ups. I would even lean on guys so my excessive sweating would irritate them. If anyone messed with me if I got a rebound, I'd be able to elbow them w/o being detected. I used to keep my hands way up on guys trying low post moves, and stick my leg or foot on them to mess with their timing and the whole time the officials were watching my hands and arms for fouls... hahahhaaa.

And guess what, I was taught all of this stuff in 9th/10th grade, except the sweat one, that was my idea.

Winning is everything. Grow up.
Yelling **** while people are shooting is by far the gayest thing you can do during a basketball game.

thapharcyd
03-10-2010, 11:59 PM
Interesting

MTone8788
03-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Yelling **** while people are shooting is by far the gayest thing you can do during a basketball game.

Yeah when people do that to me I just tell them I am partially deaf after I score on them still haha

Tribe
03-11-2010, 12:35 AM
He just has to run his mouth more often because his game has diminished...He is worthless now

mballa22191
03-11-2010, 12:59 AM

Don't act like a dumb***.... you saw what KG did on the bench against the Bulls last year along with all his other BS... Hes just annoying and makes himself look like a thug.

JIMMY CONWAY
03-11-2010, 01:14 AM
All kg can do is talk. He's washed up and his game can't speak for itself. Sorry to break it to u guys but rip Kg time to hang em up...

Luv Da New Pack
03-11-2010, 02:07 AM
He just has to run his mouth more often because his game has diminished...He is worthless now

Yep...he's worthless:rolleyes:

You guys are way off base. I'm one who saw him at the height and I can say he is on the decline but tell me a team that would not take him.