PDA

View Full Version : Should Tony Parker be in the hall of fame???

Ty Fast
03-07-2010, 02:39 AM
3 titles, 1 finals mvp, and numerous all star games.

Ty Fast
03-07-2010, 02:42 AM
not to mention
http://www.citybrat.com/FantasyGirls/EvaLongoria.jpg

*Superman*
03-07-2010, 02:43 AM
Pass.

He got lucky he was in a good situation with the Spurs. Timmy Duncan is the real HOFer.

Hellcrooner
03-07-2010, 04:00 AM
Yes he indeed is a lock.

3 rings being important in 2 of them and a finals MVP.

nto to mention with all the nba players depth france has its a lock they will win some medal in fiba competition in the next couple years.

In fact i dont see any reason why they shoudl not get Silver or Bronze this same summers in the world cup since Spain will be withouth Gasol and posibly Rudy and Argentina will be withouth Manu.

ldc62
03-07-2010, 04:09 AM
Hes a lock because international players are put into the international HOF. So Steve Nash, Dirk, Yao, Parker, Pau, Manu (I know I forgot a lot), will all make the "HOF".

_KB24_
03-07-2010, 04:12 AM
Eva derseves to be in the HOF. :drool:

Young2Kinsler
03-07-2010, 04:13 AM
Yes he indeed is a lock.

3 rings being important in 2 of them and a finals MVP.

nto to mention with all the nba players depth france has its a lock they will win some medal in fiba competition in the next couple years.

In fact i dont see any reason why they shoudl not get Silver or Bronze this same summers in the world cup since Spain will be withouth Gasol and posibly Rudy and Argentina will be withouth Manu.

LMAO at lock

D Roses Bulls
03-07-2010, 04:18 AM
3 titles, 1 finals mvp, and numerous all star games.

WHAT???????? NO sorry he is a pretty good player on a team load of stars and if your good at analyzing basketball then you would know tim duncan made his ***.

Hellcrooner
03-07-2010, 04:29 AM
Hes a lock because international players are put into the international HOF. So Steve Nash, Dirk, Yao, Parker, Pau, Manu (I know I forgot a lot), will all make the "HOF".

there is not any International HOF

also there is not a NBA hall of fame

there is a bASKETbALl hall of fame where al players go and yes Fiba achievementes count for it

but i would go and say NAsh, Dirk, Parker Pau and Manu have all made enough NBA achievements to be there by Nba parameters.

Hellcrooner
03-07-2010, 04:31 AM
WHAT???????? NO sorry he is a pretty good player on a team load of stars and if your good at analyzing basketball then you would know tim duncan made his ***.

Blah blah blah bla blah

Im getting sick of the " team wins because of their star and no one else matters and are just jester to them" thing.

Parker did for those spurs the SAME that DOn Nelson, Or Kc Jones, Or James Worhty, or Pippen or Dumars did for Havilicke, russeel, THomas, Magic, Jordan.

Oh yeah i forgot they ARE in the HOF:

PHX2daDEATH
03-07-2010, 04:36 AM
Yes, He was a big part of those title teams

PHX2daDEATH
03-07-2010, 04:36 AM
and As good as Duncan was he didn't carry that team to those titles..

IversonIsKrazy
03-07-2010, 04:42 AM
3 titles, with 1 Finals MVP is HOFer worthy imo.

JNA17
03-07-2010, 04:58 AM
Eva derseves to be in the HOF. :drool:

:nod:

kArSoN RyDaH
03-07-2010, 05:30 AM
there is not any International HOF

also there is not a NBA hall of fame

there is a bASKETbALl hall of fame where al players go and yes Fiba achievementes count for it

but i would go and say NAsh, Dirk, Parker Pau and Manu have all made enough NBA achievements to be there by Nba parameters.

manu? r u serious? wowwww :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: maybe dirk nash but i dont know about pau and parker or manu.

J-Relo
03-07-2010, 06:05 AM
not yet, needs end his career nicely

Hellcrooner
03-07-2010, 12:29 PM
manu? r u serious? wowwww :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: maybe dirk nash but i dont know about pau and parker or manu.

funny you consider the ringless and doubt the ring winers :rolleyes:

MJ-BULLS
03-07-2010, 01:16 PM
well he did land in the perfect situation with the spurs and he has Tim Duncan along his side. but he has been real good and put up some good number over the last couple of years. not to mention his wife, now she belongs in the HOF. :)