PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals draft thread

kjdills13
03-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Im going to say who i want the cardinals to draft or what i think the cardinals should do.

Trade boldin for a 2 and a 4th ( if we can get that)

1- Draft Kyle Wilson if he falls to our pic great if we have to use a 4th rounder to move up 4 spots to get him IDC hes a stud and lockdown corner
2- Draft outside linebacker
2- draft a DT
3-draft a MLB
4- Draft a TE
5- draft a FS
6- Best player availible ( speed WR hopefully/ punt return guy)
7- Best player availible ( kicker if rackers doesnt return)
8- Best player availible

I really think in order to be a good team in the new pass first NFL u need GOOD and GREAT corners, we have DRC he is GOOD and could become GREAT. we need someone to pair with him so we can move mcfadden and toller to nickle and dime corners. then get our OLB ( they always drop in the NFL draft because its hard to predict how a player will do in a 3-4 OLB because its so much different than 4-3). Then a DT we need one so hopefully we can find a good one here. a TE take another stab at trying to get a gem in the lower rounds , were o for like 3 in this category as of now haha. the a FS if rolle doesnt resign, if he does resign we will probably draft a OT.

CaliDevil71
03-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Im going to say who i want the cardinals to draft or what i think the cardinals should do.

Trade boldin for a 2 and a 4th ( if we can get that)

1- Draft Kyle Wilson if he falls to our pic great if we have to use a 4th rounder to move up 4 spots to get him IDC hes a stud and lockdown corner
2- Draft outside linebacker
2- draft a DT
3-draft a MLB
4- Draft a TE
5- draft a FS
6- Best player availible ( speed WR hopefully/ punt return guy)
7- Best player availible ( kicker if rackers doesnt return)
8- Best player availible

I really think in order to be a good team in the new pass first NFL u need GOOD and GREAT corners, we have DRC he is GOOD and could become GREAT. we need someone to pair with him so we can move mcfadden and toller to nickle and dime corners. then get our OLB ( they always drop in the NFL draft because its hard to predict how a player will do in a 3-4 OLB because its so much different than 4-3). Then a DT we need one so hopefully we can find a good one here. a TE take another stab at trying to get a gem in the lower rounds , were o for like 3 in this category as of now haha. the a FS if rolle doesnt resign, if he does resign we will probably draft a OT.

Totally agree with the direction of your first four picks. The offense of this team is sick and if they can fix the Defense, this team could be up there with the NFC elite.

Their weakness on the defense was really exposed during the games against the Packers and the Saints.

I think they also should look at QB in the later rounds to beef up competition at that position unless they sign a free agent or trade to compete with Matt.

kjdills13
03-04-2010, 11:04 AM
^^^^^ ya i agree i think if theres a qb on the board they like after round 4 they should grab him. But i think we will sign a vetran but then again it doesnt hurt to have a CHEAP 5th round qb as your 3rd stringer lol lots of upside and not alot of money being paid. Bidwell would love that :)

CaliDevil71
03-04-2010, 12:53 PM
^^^^^ ya i agree i think if theres a qb on the board they like after round 4 they should grab him. But i think we will sign a vetran but then again it doesnt hurt to have a CHEAP 5th round qb as your 3rd stringer lol lots of upside and not alot of money being paid. Bidwell would love that :)

I know we've discussed that Pennington is on radar, but I think we should also look into Jeff Garcia. For some reason I'm high on him and I think if he is given a shot at the starting job, this will push Matt and give him the sense of accomplishment that he earned the starting position. Also Jeff would see that he is being given a legit shot at being the starter and will shine either for his last who-rah or if he looses the spot he would be another great veteran to help out Matt....

sirfreshness
03-05-2010, 08:14 PM
1st-Brandon Graham if possible or best DT or OLB that falls
2nd-DT or OLB which ever we didnt get in the 1st
3rd-Riley Cooper (similar player to Bouldin) and Myron Rolle
4-BPA out of all OT/C/ILB
BPA rest of draft

Gives us stud OLB and DT which will help the LBs and DBs will improve overall Defense. Cooper has been overlooked in this draft IMO, he could be a solid pro and plays very similar to Bouldin. He had a great career at Florida but over shadowed by Harvin, Murphy, Tebow. Rolle is going to be a good player, plus great smarts, and great character. Let Grimm work his magic with Herrmann Johnson and whatever OL depth we can get in the 4th. Draft ILB for depth. Let Will Davis and Cody Brown continue to develop. This puts us in a great position to win long term even if we take a step back this year.