PDA

View Full Version : I am sick of the dancing by lebron

Knickrocketsfan
03-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Yea I am a hater. I would like to get your opinion on Lebron always dancing when the Cavs are winning. Noah called him out on this last year and you know what I am sick of the dancing its total disrespect to the other team. Also he just happens not to dance when his team is losing. All and all lebron is a poor sport:mad:. Thoughts?

ko8e24
03-02-2010, 09:57 PM
This has been talked about extensively over the last yr and a half. He's a poor sport and sore loser (I am saying this from a non-spiteful point of view). Even LeBron supporters cannot deny this.

That being said.....we don't need a thread for this.

Nice try buddy.

Close!

Baller1
03-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Who the **** dances when they're losing at anything?

CAVS21
03-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Who the **** dances when they're losing at anything?

EXACTLY^^^........sure he might be a poor sport but aren't alot of people? You haters act like he's the only guy on the planet that's a sore loser.

And as far as the dancing goes.......who gives a *******, is it a crime to have fun when your job is going as good as his is?? I'd dance too if I got paid to play ball everyday

blastmasta26
03-02-2010, 10:03 PM
This has been talked about extensively over the last yr and a half. He's a poor sport and sore loser (I am saying this from a non-spiteful point of view). Even LeBron supporters cannot deny this.

Nice try buddy.

Close!
:nod:

Jack of Blades
03-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Who the hell cares...

29$JerZ
03-02-2010, 10:12 PM
If your winning and the NBA won't do nothing bad to you they'll continue it.

Blame Stern not LeBron.

WITZ
03-02-2010, 10:12 PM
One of the players said it best don't remember who said it ,don't get blown out and u wont have to see that **** and well the knicks got murdered so commence the dancing :dance: .

elizur
03-02-2010, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=Knickrocketsfan;12478999]Yea I am a hater. I would like to get your opinion on Lebron always dancing when the Cavs are winning. Noah called him out on this last year and you know what I am sick of the dancing its total disrespect to the other team. Also he just happens not to dance when his team is losing. All and all lebron is a poor sport:mad:. Thoughts?[/QUOTE

Dude, you are a Met fan. Jose Reyes dances more than anyone. Who cares about dancing.

KeithLBC
03-02-2010, 10:15 PM

Nice try buddy.

Close!

:hi5:

ManRam
03-02-2010, 10:19 PM
So you want the NBA to be the No Fun League too??

He is walking a thin line between having fun and being a poor sport, but for the most part, having fun, dancing, celebrating with your team is a great thing to see. We're easy to forget that this is a game from time to time. I see it, for the most part, as a breath of fresh air.

ko8e24
03-02-2010, 10:28 PM

He is walking a thin line between having fun and being a poor sport, but for the most part, having fun, dancing, celebrating with your team is a great thing to see. We're easy to forget that this is a game from time to time. I see it, for the most part, as a breath of fresh air.

It's okay to do all of that....to an extent.

You can't forget the one thing that every player, great or crappy, should have if they are an employee and a part of the National Basketball Association.....

PROFESSIONALISM

He has to decipher when he can do all that fun stuff, but yet keep a level of respect for his opponents, and overall professionalism.

For a guy who is the golden child/poster boy of the NBA (and yes, arguably best balla in the league), he has to set a standard for other superstar players so that they too act accordingly. He needs to set an example since he is going to be the face of the NBA for the next decade or so. He has to understand and recognize this fact.

Mrphilly
03-02-2010, 10:32 PM

With a 49 point lead, there is nothing left to do but dance. I would be more upset with the lack of effort on the knicks part. If Lebron played for the knicks you would learn all his dances and hand shakes, so beat it buddy.

News Flash. Lebron has more fun when he is winning than he does when he is losing. He is such a terrible person.:)

Ethix11
03-02-2010, 10:33 PM
If you dont like dancing, then you should find an NFL team and follow one.

Mrphilly
03-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Sorry I didn't mean to quote manram

HoopsDrive
03-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Another LBJ dancing thread...

Idc if he dances or not. You'd think players would do it if it helps throw the opposing player's mental game off. Doesn't work with everyone but you never know, might as well try.

JNA17
03-02-2010, 10:41 PM
dance dance

USAF_AMMO
03-02-2010, 10:46 PM
I agree that Lebron's dancing is cheesy and it makes me despise him even more. With that being said, this adds to the entertainment value of the NBA for me. Kinda like the WWE.... And he is playing the role of the heel.

Regardless, he is young and will grow up to realize that he acted like an *** during his early years. I did a lot of stupid things in my early 20's as well.

gcoll
03-02-2010, 10:54 PM
If your team doesn't like it, you send an enforcer onto the floor and let him know you don't like it.

That's the way **** like this is supposed to be handled.

calibird707
03-02-2010, 11:06 PM
A knicks fan hatin on Lebron...who cares.hopefully hell be dancin in a knicks uni next year.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 11:14 PM
I think its a bit ridiculous imo. He is basically the face of this league and needs to be more professional. I can see him doing this acts if he won a championship, but like doing it frequently is kinda of showing somewhat immaturity.

ko8e24
03-02-2010, 11:17 PM
I think its a bit ridiculous imo. He is basically the face of this league and needs to be more professional. I can see him doing this acts if he won a championship, but like doing it frequently is kinda of showing somewhat immaturity.

THIS THIS THIS

Professionalism!