PDA

View Full Version : Name Every Franchise Player that Your Team has Had in its history

JordansBulls
03-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Name Every Franchise Player that Your Team has Had in it's history

Example:

Chicago Bulls - MJ, Pippen and possibly Derrick Rose now

NYK - Ewing, Frazier, Reed and maybe (Bernard King played only 4 seasons)

Rockets - Hakeem, Moses Malone, Drexler, Barkley, Yao, T-mac, (wouldn't call Murphy a franchise player though)

NOTE: The Player had to be a Star Level Still. So no saying Hakeem on the Raptors. Also the player had to play 3 years for the franchise.

bahama0811
03-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Nuggets - David Thompson, Alex English, Carmelo Anthony

TheKing23
03-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Cavs

Austin Carr
World B. Free (only 4 seasons in the twilight of his career)
Brad Daugherty
Mark Price
LeBron James

thescore53
03-02-2010, 01:28 PM
hmm carter bosh lol

ManRam
03-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Magic: Shaq, T-Mac and Howard

Korman12
03-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Sixers: Wilt, Billy Cunningham, Dr. J, Barkley, Iverson.

I'd say Moses Malone because he was great in the 5 seasons with the team, but he played 14 seasons for other teams too.

Paul Arizin, Hal Greer, and Neil Johnston were great in their day too, but are on the fence.

kbaxter34
03-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Wizards/Bullets

Mike James, Wes Unseld, Elvin Hayes, Earl Monroe, Walt Bellamy

Toss Ups Gilbert Arenas, Antawn Jamison, Chris Webber

kbaxter34
03-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Lakers

Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, Wilt Chamberlain, Elgin Baylor, George Mikan, Vern Mikkelsen, Clyde Lovellette, Slater Martin, Jim Pollard

Hellcrooner
03-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Mikan, Pollard, Baylor, West, Wilt, Kareem,Magic, Worhty,Shaq, Kobe,Malone, Payton, Gasol.

this are the guys who were franchise palyers either in L.A or somwhere else or could have been if they hadnt joined better players in Lakers.

LakersOrNothing
03-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Lakers

Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, Wilt Chamberlain, Elgin Baylor, George Mikan, Vern Mikkelsen, Clyde Lovellette, Slater Martin, Jim Pollard

Tell me you're kidding... you'r list should be something like:

Chuck Nevitt, Travis Knight, Brain Cook, Chuckie Akins, Jamal Sampson, Slava Medvidenko, Elden Campbell, Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, Samaki Walker, Sean Rooks

True hall of fame team right there

Hellcrooner
03-02-2010, 02:48 PM
And as for my other favourite teams.

Mavs: Aguirre, Blackman, Kidd, Mashburn, Nash, Dirk

Knicks:Ewing, Bernard King, Earl Monroe, Frazier, Reed.

Hellcrooner
03-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Tell me you're kidding... you're list should be something like:

Chuck Nevitt, Travis Knight, Brain Cook, Chuckie Akins, Jamal Sampson, Slava Medvidenko, Elden Campbell, Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, Samaki Walker, Sean Rooks

You are koking? how could you forget David Rivers , Jeff Lam, Marc Mcnamara , Larry spriggs and Blackwell?

td0tsfinest
03-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Vince Carter and Chris Bosh; I guess you could make the arguement for T-Mac but he was no where near the caliber player he eventually became.

HoopsDrive
03-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Mike "The GOAT" James

Nuff said.

JnasD
03-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Knickerbockers- Frazier, Reed, King, and Ewing.

JermanJaysFan
03-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Vince Carter and Chris Bosh; I guess you could make the arguement for T-Mac but he was no where near the caliber player he eventually became.

Damon Stoudemire was the franchise at the outset.

bigsams50
03-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Gerald Wallace. Been here since the beginning.

uchiha
03-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Heat - D Wade, Glen Rice, Zo... Hardaway if you are feeling liberal

KmB728
03-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Mikan, Pollard, Baylor, West, Wilt, Kareem,Magic, Worhty,Shaq, Kobe,Malone, Payton, Gasol.

this are the guys who were franchise palyers either in L.A or somwhere else or could have been if they hadnt joined better players in Lakers.

Franchise players on the Lakers????

Malone was for the Jazz

Payton was for the Sonics

Gasol is not the franchise player on the current Lakers team :facepalm:

SACNYY
03-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Kings - Nate Archibald, Chris Webber, and now Tyreke Evans.

thescore53
03-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Wizards/Bullets

Mike James, Wes Unseld, Elvin Hayes, Earl Monroe, Walt Bellamy

Toss Ups Gilbert Arenas, Antawn Jamison, Chris Webber

mike james was actually averaging 20 a game for us :facepalm:

thescore53
03-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Tell me you're kidding... you'r list should be something like:

you forgot rick fox

AI4MVP
03-02-2010, 05:59 PM
wait sometimes i dont get the mike james joke. i know its to make fun of him, but i thikn we can find worse players to make fun of. has it just always been an inside joke here? lol

Lakersfan2483
03-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Name Every Franchise Player that Your Team has Had in it's history

Example:

Chicago Bulls - MJ, Pippen and possibly Derrick Rose now

NYK - Ewing, Frazier, Reed and maybe (Bernard King played only 4 seasons)

Rockets - Hakeem, Moses Malone, Drexler, Barkley, Yao, T-mac, (wouldn't call Murphy a franchise player though)

NOTE: The Player had to be a Star Level Still. So no saying Hakeem on the Raptors. Also the player had to play 3 years for the franchise.

Lakers: George Mikan, Jerry West, Wilt Chamberlain, Elgin Baylor, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Magic Johnson, Shaquille O'neal, Kobe Bryant

stawka
03-02-2010, 07:57 PM

Can't forget Penny bro. Kid was a ****ing animal in his days

LayZbone
03-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Dwyane Wade
Alonzo Mourning

Tim Hardaway
Shaquille O'Neal
Glen Rice
Rony Seikaly

Hellcrooner
03-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Franchise players on the Lakers????

Malone was for the Jazz

Payton was for the Sonics

Gasol is not the franchise player on the current Lakers team :facepalm:

did you read my whole post'

?

or just read gasol and wnt balistic?

HoopsDrive
03-02-2010, 08:10 PM
wait sometimes i dont get the mike james joke. i know its to make fun of him, but i thikn we can find worse players to make fun of. has it just always been an inside joke here? lol

What are you talking about? Mike James is the GOAT... how can you even doubt that???

Duhon is making a run at his status but I don't think James will budge. He's a beast.

Mike James, aka GOAT.

td0tsfinest
03-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Damon Stoudemire was the franchise at the outset.

I agree. His numbers were insane. 19 and 9 for a rookie, who wouldn't say he was a superstar in the making.

Phool™
03-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers

1. LeBron James
2. Mark Price
3. Brad Daugherty
4. Larry Nance
5. Zydrunas Ilgauskas
6. Austin Carr

The Bradley
03-02-2010, 08:43 PM

You forgot Oscar Robertson

SA5195
03-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Damon Stoudemire.

Vince Carter.

Chris Bosh.

asandhu23
03-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Warriors: Paul Arizin, Wilt Chamberlain , Al Attles, Nate Thurmond, Rick Barry, Tim Hardaway, Chris Mullin, Mitch Richmond, Sleepy Floyd, Latrell Sprewell, Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, Antawn Jamison, Jason Richardson, Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson, Monta Ellis.... and Curry will one day take over.

Red Hot Rolllin
03-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Blazers - Walton -- Drexler -- Roy

Best side kicks Lucas -- Porter -- Buck Williams -- Peitre

GodsSon
03-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Damon Stoudemire.

Vince Carter.

Chris Bosh.

What he said

asandhu23
03-02-2010, 08:52 PM

Mike Bibby, Scott Pollard*, Bobby Jackson ( the Jackson trio ), Peja.

*joke

RadiantShot
03-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Orlando Magic : (Not really sure if they're "Franchise Players.")

Shaq
Tracy
Nick Anderson
Armstrong
Dwight Howard

asandhu23
Blazers - Walton -- Drexler -- Roy

Best side kicks Lucas -- Porter -- Buck Williams -- Peitre

Scottie Pippen? http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/medium_pippen.jpg

GodsSon
Warriors: Paul Arizin, Wilt Chamberlain , Al Attles, Nate Thurmond, Rick Barry, Tim Hardaway, Chris Mullin, Mitch Richmond, Sleepy Floyd, Latrell Sprewell, Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, Antawn Jamison, Jason Richardson, Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson, Monta Ellis.... and Curry will one day take over.

No disrespect, but if you've had that many franchise players in the last decade alone, why do the Warriors continuously suck? lol

I'm saying this as someone who has pulled for them in the past, but it always seems they're in the basement in the West

runforrestrunx9
03-02-2010, 09:15 PM
AI!! and others

runforrestrunx9
03-02-2010, 09:17 PM
IMO franchise players rnt what every1 keeps saying... ur best player isnt a franchise player... iggy is out best player, is he a franchise player? Hell No! In the sixers organization, as well as with most NBA teams, their r only 3-5 FRANCISE players... i guess mine would be Wilt, Dr. J, Barkley, and of course, AI

ManRam
03-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Can't forget Penny bro. Kid was a ****ing animal in his days

Penny is my boy. I guess we can call him a franchise player. He only played three years with the Magic without Shaq. The three years with him, he wasn't a franchise player. Those three years without him, he only played in 128 games...and frankly, we wasn't a franchise player caliber player for the majority of those three years.

He's close...but I stand by Shaq, T-Mac and Dwight only.

KnicksorBust
03-02-2010, 09:30 PM

That's right. I forgot all about the Warriors dynasty in the mid 2000's. Most franchise players on one team in NBA history.

jkiddvc20
03-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Nets-Julius Erving, Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, hopefully Brook Lopez one day

jimbobjarree
03-02-2010, 10:32 PM
so basically name your franchises players that have retired jersies+possible current ones

Red Hot Rolllin
03-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Scottie Pippen? http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/medium_pippen.jpg

We got Pippen late in his career but yeah.. Scottie was stellar for us... kinda like your sig:clap:

In the restaurant scene here in Portland he was known as Scottie no tipping Pippen haha

violetuniverse
03-02-2010, 11:39 PM

dont forget:
damon stoudamire
bj armstrong
walt williams

asandhu23
03-02-2010, 11:52 PM
That's right. I forgot all about the Warriors dynasty in the mid 2000's. Most franchise players on one team in NBA history.

that part was pure sarcasm.

JordansBulls
03-03-2010, 12:56 AM
In the restaurant scene here in Portland he was known as Scottie no tipping Pippen haha

He was known as that everywhere.

JordansBulls
03-03-2010, 05:35 PM
dont forget:
damon stoudamire
bj armstrong
walt williams

:confused:

Kakaroach
03-03-2010, 05:48 PM
John Stockton
Karl Malone
Deron Williams

I don't count Pistol Pete cuz he played in NOLA.

celtisox41
03-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Im a fan of the celtics, its gunna take a while. Larry Bird, Bill Russell, john havelicek, bob cousy, kevin garnett, paul pierce, ray allen,dave cowens, tom heinson, kevin mchale, and robert parish

pd7631
03-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Im a fan of the celtics, its gunna take a while. Larry Bird, Bill Russell, john havelicek, bob cousy, kevin garnett, paul pierce, ray allen,dave cowens, tom heinson, kevin mchale, and robert parish

I'm not calling you out in particular, but this is just an example of some people being way too liberal with their handing out "franchise player" labels.

A franchise player has to be the BEST player on the team, and has to have been there a minimum of 5 years IMO. And there cannot be more than 1 "franchise player" on a team per era. I also think that a "franchise player" must be HOF bound. So as someone else said, Andre Iguodala may be the best player on the Sixers.....but he is in no way a franchise player.

With that said, here are my franchise players for the Sixers....

Wilt
Dr. J
Sir Charles
AI

NY-SportsFan
03-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Starbury and Steve Franchise. It counts if THEY thought they were franchise players, right?

valade16
03-03-2010, 08:21 PM
We got Pippen late in his career but yeah.. Scottie was stellar for us... kinda like your sig:clap:

I guess I'm more stingy with my classification of a Franchise player. They have to be the best player and the leader of the team. The rallying cry, the guy you build around, the guy who goes down in history for your team as one of the cornerstones of the franchise's history.

That isn't Pippen for the blazers. He came in late, and he was the veteran leadership presence of the team our best player was Rasheed, and the team tried to revolve around Wallace. Also, nobody really looks back at Pippen and puts him near the same level as our former greats.

To me, there have only been three franchise players in Blazers history:

Bill Walton, Clyde Drexler, and Brandon Roy.

The only other guy I would consider is Terry Porter, but he played with Drexler and at no point was he the heart and soul of the team or it's leader over Drexler...

NetsPaint
03-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Clippers:

Staples Center

R. Johnson#3
03-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Raptors

Damon Stoudamire
Vince Carter
Chris Bosh
Reggie Evans :D

The one's that got away: T-Mac, Billups

J_M_B
03-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Miami Heat: Alonzo and Wade

drama1386
03-03-2010, 09:00 PM
bucks:

kareem abdul jabbar. and now bogut & jennings

J_M_B
03-03-2010, 09:09 PM
bucks:

Bogut and Jennings aren't franchise players...

JordansBulls
03-03-2010, 09:09 PM
John Stockton
Karl Malone
Deron Williams

I don't count Pistol Pete cuz he played in NOLA.

What about Adrian Dantley?

JordansBulls
03-05-2010, 01:04 PM
For the Atlanta Hawks: Pettit, Dominique, Dikembe, Steve Smith, Moses Malone

thesparky33
03-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Kevin Garnett... (hopefully Rubio will be the 2nd)

BOSTON617
03-05-2010, 01:50 PM
celtics

russel
bird
mchale
cosey
pierce
kg
allen

soon to be...
perkins
rondo
and of course scal lol

JordansBulls
03-05-2010, 02:00 PM
celtics

russel
bird
mchale
cosey
pierce
kg
allen

soon to be...
perkins
rondo
and of course scal lol

Can you consider Ray Allen a franchise player for the Celtics?

mrblisterdundee
03-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Portland Trailblazers:

Obviously, Portland doesn't have many championship players, so I'm designating players who led the team in different eras.

Geoff Petrie, Bill Walton, Maurice Lucas, Clyde Drexler, Rasheed Wallace (that's right, I said it), Brandon Roy

raidersrock99
03-05-2010, 02:05 PM
kings-tyreke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cweb!!!!!!

kurivaimu
03-05-2010, 02:11 PM

what about Penny? :/
He was a franchise player and thought to be the the next Jordan before the microfracture surgery.

kurivaimu
03-05-2010, 02:23 PM
I look at most of your posts and i think that most of you haven't got a clue who a FRANCHISE player is.
A Franchise player is someone who a team can build around. A player who is destined to carry the load for years and years..A Franchise player definately is not the best player on your team. Someone named Ellis, Baron etc the franchise players of their Warrior franchise. If you follow that pattern, then Devin Harris would be the franschise player of the Nets.. And also, an All-Star selection or star status doesnt make one a franchise player..
Be realistic.
Now how can KG and ALlen be the franchise players of the CEltcis? They have been there for 3 years? Pierce is the franchise player, he's the one the celtics have built around, hes the one who has been through the good and bad times..been there for 10+ years.

ManRam
03-05-2010, 02:28 PM
what about Penny? :/
He was a franchise player and thought to be the the next Jordan before the microfracture surgery.

I explained above. He was supposed to be...but he wasn't. You kind of explained why in the post above.

alencp3
03-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Cp3...

topdog
03-05-2010, 02:34 PM
...Garnett ....Rubio (mwahaha! let the controversey begin!) lol

king4day
03-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Phoenix Suns:

Alvan Adams
Dick Van Arsdale
Paul Westphal
Connie Hawkins
Walter Davis
Tom Chambers
Kevin Johnson
Dan Majerle
Charles Barkley

Shawn Marion
Steve Nash
Amar'e Stoudemire

masalex1205
03-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Bobcats....

CHIRP CHIRP

JordansBulls
03-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Phoenix Suns:

Alvan Adams
Dick Van Arsdale
Paul Westphal
Connie Hawkins
Walter Davis
Tom Chambers
Kevin Johnson
Dan Majerle
Charles Barkley

Shawn Marion
Steve Nash
Amar'e Stoudemire

I love Majerle, but no way was he a franchise player.

RaptorizedKevin
03-05-2010, 06:47 PM
raptors- Vince Carter, Chris bosh.

heathonater
03-05-2010, 06:51 PM
blazers- bill walton, clyde drexler, and currently brandon roy. im probably forgetting some one.

Nets fan 93
03-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Nets-Julius Erving, Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, hopefully Brook Lopez one day

19-9-2-2 isnt a franchise player?

MacFitz92
03-05-2010, 07:10 PM
celtics

russel
bird
mchale
cosey
pierce
kg
allen

soon to be...
perkins
rondo
and of course scal lol

Walt Frazier, Dennis Johnson, and John Havlicek? and it's Cousy, not Cosey.

...Allen not so much...He was a SuperSonic franchise player though.

Bruno
03-05-2010, 07:17 PM
did you read my whole post'

?

or just read gasol and wnt balistic?

Did you not read the instructions?

"NOTE: The Player had to be a Star Level Still. So no saying Hakeem on the Raptors. Also the player had to play 3 years for the franchise."

alencp3
03-05-2010, 07:58 PM
...Garnett ....Rubio (mwahaha! let the controversey begin!) lol

He will be damn good,but are you sure that he will play for Wolves?

JordansBulls
03-05-2010, 10:51 PM
blazers- bill walton, clyde drexler, and currently brandon roy. im probably forgetting some one.

I could have sworn the Blazers had more franchise players than that.

KnicksorBust
03-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Walt Frazier, Dennis Johnson, and John Havlicek? and it's Cousy, not Cosey.

...Allen not so much...He was a SuperSonic franchise player though.

Why the hell are you putting Frazier's name with Celtics?

I could have sworn the Blazers had more franchise players than that.

Can you explain your opinion of a Franchise player? Because I read some of these lists and I don't know whether to laugh or cry the lists of some of these 1x/2x All-Star players. Maybe I overrate what makes someone a franchise player.

JordansBulls
03-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Can you explain your opinion of a Franchise player? Because I read some of these lists and I don't know whether to laugh or cry the lists of some of these 1x/2x All-Star players. Maybe I overrate what makes someone a franchise player.

I would have to say guys who can be considered top 10 players in the league constantly.

thesparky33
03-07-2010, 03:28 AM
19-9-2-2 isnt a franchise player?

No. Only exception is if the player is capable of getting 20+ points and 10+ rebounds but is on a very talented team, and just sacrificing stats to better the team, similar to 2007-08 Garnett (best recent example), and even that year, people would argue that he wasnt a franchise player at that point of his career.

Brook Lopez has a LONG way to go before he should be considered a franchise player. Franchise player IMO is someone who not only is the face of the franchise, but is someone who is the definition of that team while they play there. Tim Duncan is who the Spurs were and are. Kobe Bryant is the definition of who the Lakers are. Lebron James is the definition of who the Cavaliers are. Is Brook Lopez the definition of who the Nets are?

ko8e24
03-07-2010, 03:35 AM
Bobcats....

CHIRP CHIRP

Emeka Okafor??

You know, 1st overall pick???

thesparky33
03-07-2010, 03:42 AM
I would have to say guys who can be considered top 10 players in the league constantly.

I agree. Seems like lots of people are just naming their teams' past all-stars...

I think if you look back at the last decade, maybe there were about 25 franchise players? Maybe?

Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, Garnett, Nash, Dirk, Lebron, Wade, Reggie, Iverson, Kidd, Malone, Stockton, Yao, Pierce, Vince, McGrady, Carmelo, Paul, Durant, Roy, Dwight... am I missing anyone?

I also see a lot of guys who could be argued for, but would really be dependent on the definition of "franchise player": Ray Allen, Jermaine O'Neal (3rd in MVP voting in 2004), Chris Webber, Chauncey Billups, Chris Bosh, Gilbert Arenas, Rasheed Wallace (with Blazers), Pau Gasol (with Grizzlies), Deron Williams, Carlos Boozer...

thesparky33
03-07-2010, 03:43 AM
Emeka Okafor??

You know, 1st overall pick???

*2nd... ;)

_KB24_
03-07-2010, 04:07 AM
Does this include guys who were second fiddle but still franchise-type players? Like T-Mac, Mchale, Worthy, and Pippen?

MacFitz92
03-07-2010, 04:37 AM
Why the hell are you putting Frazier's name with Celtics?

:facepalm: Facepalm for me, meant to put Parish lol.

PHX2daDEATH
03-07-2010, 04:38 AM
Suns- Connie Hawkins, Walter Davis, Kevin Johnson, Tom Chambers, Charles Barkley, Jason Kidd ( does he count? ) Steve Nash, Amare Stoudemire

JordansBulls
03-07-2010, 04:39 AM
Does this include guys who were second fiddle but still franchise-type players? Like T-Mac, Mchale, Worthy, and Pippen?

Well I considered Pippen a franchise player for the Bulls. Doesn't mean that you can win as the #1 guy, but it doesn't mean you arent a franchise player.

JordansBulls
03-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Suns- Connie Hawkins, Walter Davis, Kevin Johnson, Tom Chambers, Charles Barkley, Jason Kidd ( does he count? ) Steve Nash, Amare Stoudemire

Well Kidd played 4 and a half years in Phoenix so I would yes. I think 3 or more years a players should count.

afterburn999
03-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Raptors

Damon Stoudimire
Vince Carter
T-Mac
Marcus Camby
Chauncey Billups
Chris Bosh

Of course not all of them reached stardom on the raps.

jonv19
03-09-2010, 04:06 PM

Oscar Robertson
Mike Bibby (he was very very good for the kings.....not sure why people turned on him)

jonv19
03-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Forgot about Mitch Richmond and Jerry Lucas

goldenstater
03-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Warriors- Wilt, Rick Berry, Nate Thurmond, and Arguably Chris Mullin.

goldenstater
03-09-2010, 04:38 PM

lol. hey dont laugh. we probably drafted them, they just always become good once they leave. lol. by the way W's Dynasty of the Mid 2000's= Greatest Dynasty of ALL TIME!!!:D oh and cant forget what was the greatness of earl boynkins.

JordansBulls
03-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Forgot about Mitch Richmond and Jerry Lucas

Yeah Mitch Richmond was a stud.

Patsfreak1776
03-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Celtics
Russell
Bird
Havlicek
Cousy
McHale
Parrish
Pierce
Jo Jo White
Tom Heinsohn
Don Nelson
Reggie Lewis
Dave Cowens
Cedirc Maxwell

I'm sure there's more

JordansBulls
03-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Celtics
Russell
Bird
Havlicek
Cousy
McHale
Parrish
Pierce
Jo Jo White
Tom Heinsohn
Don Nelson
Reggie Lewis
Dave Cowens
Cedirc Maxwell

I'm sure there's more

You consider Maxwell, JO Jo White and Lewis Franchise players?
I don't see how you can have more than 2 franchise players at the same time.

dtmagnet
03-11-2010, 09:19 PM
The only ones I'd consider that on the Raptors are Bosh Carter and Stoudemire, Jalen Rose wasn't that good when he came here.

JordansBulls
03-12-2010, 01:12 PM
The only ones I'd consider that on the Raptors are Bosh Carter and Stoudemire, Jalen Rose wasn't that good when he came here.

Damon

arkanian215
03-12-2010, 01:16 PM
it's more than stats.

i'd like to believe petrovic could've been a franchise player RIP.
Hopefully our picks in 2010.

ballpd05
03-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Chris Paul
Baron Davis
Jamal Mashburn (was the leading scorer)
Glen Rice
Alonzo Mourning
Larry Johnson (maybe)

JordansBulls
03-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Chris Paul
Baron Davis
Jamal Mashburn (was the leading scorer)
Glen Rice
Alonzo Mourning
Larry Johnson (maybe)

Wow, I didn't realize how many franchise players the Hornets have had since they came in the league in 1988. Hell they have had more franchise players than the Bulls have had in there entire history.

JordansBulls
03-13-2010, 03:07 PM
it's more than stats.

i'd like to believe petrovic could've been a franchise player RIP.
Hopefully our picks in 2010.

Yeah, people forget how good Drazen was.

Meth
03-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Lakers win this one.

JordansBulls
03-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Lakers win this one.

Or Celtics.

mser58
03-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Sixers- Wilt, Dr. J, Moses Malone, AI, Shavlik Randolph

mikantsass
03-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Celtics had greats such as:

Bird, Russell, Cousy, Sam Jones, Havlicek, JoJo white, DJ, Parish, Cowens, Pierce, McHale, Heinson

Also had franchise players that started or ended their career:
KG, Ray, Dominique, Payton, Walton, Billups, Joe Johnson, Al Jefferson, Len Bias (maybe), Pistol Pete, Antoine Walker, Sheed,

dev0
03-15-2010, 12:47 PM
Damon Stoudemire, Vince Carter, Chris Bosh
(for a while sadly Jalen Rose)

what54!?
03-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Heat:

Alonzo Mourning
Tim Hardaway (he had some GREAT years here)
Dwyane Wade

I don't count shaq since he was past his primewhen he got here

BoratSagdiyev
03-15-2010, 03:36 PM
bucks:

Who is Kareem Abdul Jabbar? Didn't he play for the Lakers? Oh jeez, maybe he meant Lew Alcindor?

Philly Hammer
03-15-2010, 05:04 PM
This should be easy for the Raptors fans.

JordansBulls
03-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Who is Kareem Abdul Jabbar? Didn't he play for the Lakers? Oh jeez, maybe he meant Lew Alcindor?

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o165/JordansBulls/th_LMAO.gif