PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Mavericks move up to the 2nd seed in the west

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Denver has lost two in a row and Dallas has won 8 straight moving them up to 2nd in the west. Denver is only 1 game ahead of Utah and Dallas is only half a game ahead of Denver.

Dallas has a very faborable schedule remaining and could very likely end up being the second seed and possibly give the Lakers a run for the 1st seed.

Predict what you think the western conference standings will turn out to be like.

st3voness
03-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Still don't think Dallas will catch LA unless they have a complete meltdown, but Dallas will finish out at #2. They have the 2nd easiest remaining schedule while Denver has the 4th hardest.

And let's face it .. if the two meet up in round 2, Denver is garbage on the road.

:laugh2:

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Still don't think Dallas will catch LA unless they have a complete meltdown, but Dallas will finish out at #2. They have the 2nd easiest remaining schedule while Denver has the 4th hardest.

And let's face it .. if the two meet up in round 2, Denver is garbage on the road.

Dallas is only 5.5 games back, you never know.

st3voness
03-02-2010, 12:40 AM
LA's last tough games:
@ Orlando
@ Phoenix
@ SA
@ Houston
@ Atlanta
@ OKC
vs Utah
vs SA
@ Denver

I guess it's possible, but still .. don't see it happening.

GCOOKIE7
03-02-2010, 12:41 AM
ya ONLY 5.5...

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 12:41 AM
1. This is not thread worthy
2. Dallas is not going to catch the Lakers

That is all

Slimsim
03-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Yo Cuban is the man

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 12:42 AM
LA's last tough games:
@ Orlando
@ Phoenix
@ SA
@ Houston
@ Atlanta
@ OKC
vs Utah
vs SA
@ Denver

I guess it's possible, but still .. don't see it happening.

They've beaten some pretty ****** teams on buzzer beaters so you can't discredit those teams either.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 12:43 AM
1. This is not thread worthy
2. Dallas is not going to catch the Lakers

That is all1. Yes it is
2. Yes they will
3. Jealousy is a *****

As of now:
Dallas > LA

That is all.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 12:44 AM
1. Yes it is
2. Yes they will
3. Jealousy is a *****

As of now:
Dallas > LA

That is all.

sig bet?

HoopsDrive
03-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Yes, let's make a thread every time a team moves up another in the standings... specially in the West.

Goddamnit.

RaptorizedKevin
03-02-2010, 12:45 AM
1. Yes it is
2. Yes they will
3. Jealousy is a *****

As of now:
Dallas > LA

That is all.

yu tell em. but really yo, 5.5 games is alot. yu cant expect the lakers to lose about 6 games can yu? i cant see them loosing that much.

ManRam
03-02-2010, 12:46 AM
5.5 is a ton considering how few games are left, and who they're chasing. I say no way they catch LA.

Mavrix
sig bet?

Odds are in LA's favor obviously, but Dallas has a great chance at making it happen with the way they're playing.

If it goes down to 3.5 games back Ill make the bet, so we'll wait and see.

still1ballin
1. Yes it is
2. Yes they will
3. Jealousy is a *****

As of now:
Dallas > LA

That is all.

Jealously? You think I am jealous of the Mavs? Why should I? I am a fan of a 15 time championship team and possibly the #1 franchise ever. Last time I check Dallas has never won any gold.

Last time I checked Lakers have a better record and are defending champions so Dallas < LA. You need to check your math

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 12:47 AM
5.5 is a ton considering how few games are left, their schedule, and who they're chasing. I say no way they catch LA.

Their schedule is great compared to LA and Denver.

CowboysKB24
03-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Dallas is only 5.5 games back, you never know.

I think the Mavericks will take the second seed and are the second best team in the West. I don't see Dallas taking the number one spot. LA is on top of the Western Conference by notable margin. Dallas made a great trade and became a better team, but LA just has too much for them.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 12:49 AM
I think the Mavericks will take the second seed and are the second best team in the West. I don't see Dallas taking the number one spot. LA is on top of the Western Conference by notable margin. Dallas made a great trade and became a better team, but LA just has too much for them.

You don't know that. You think that, but you don't know that. LA is 0-1 against this new team, and the NBA as a whole is 8-1. Yes it's still early, but until they lose to a contender you can't say LA is better.

CowboysKB24
03-02-2010, 12:50 AM

LA schedule maybe tough, but they are still going to win. They are a great team. Mavericks aren't going to catch them. LA has proved enough that a tough schedule isn't too much for them to keep the first seed over the Mavericks with an easy schedule.

I know your happy with the trade and Mavericks success, but don't get ahead of yourself.

CowboysKB24
03-02-2010, 12:51 AM
You don't know that. You think that, but you don't know that. LA is 0-1 against this new team, and the NBA as a whole is 8-1. Yes it's still early, but until they lose to a contender you can't say LA is better.

Just stop. Really. LA is the best team in the Western Conference no matter what you want to say or what you want to compare or what the stats are.

thedfactor
03-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Doubt we catch the Lakers. It would take a collapse on their part. With Kobe and his clutch even close games stick in LA's favor.

I'm looking for Dallas to finish as the #2 and Utah in the 3rd slot.

Denver will take the 4th seed and face Phoenix in the first round, which would be an exciting series that could easily go seven.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 12:53 AM
Just stop. Really. LA is the best team in the Western Conference no matter what you want to say or what you want to compare or what the stats are.

How the hell do you know?

CowboysKB24
03-02-2010, 12:55 AM
How the hell do you know?

Your being a homer. Your wasting my time. Your getting ahead of yourself. Lakers have nothing to prove. They are the defending champions. They are the number one seed in the Western Conference. The Mavericks are the ones who have prove they are better than the Lakers. Until the Mavericks win the Western Conference and go to the finals and beat LA, LA will be better than them. Sorry.

jimbobjarree
03-02-2010, 12:56 AM
I dont get why you've made a thread about this (especialy in the nba forum) considering they could well be 4th seed by the end of the week, such is the closeness between 2,3 and 4. Its gunna be tight, cant wait to get the playoffs underway though

ManRam

Yeah...which is why I edited it out right after I posted it.

But still. Even if Dallas goes 18-3, LA would just have to go 14-8. I don't see either happening.

_KB24_

Watch me: Lakers are better.

If you can find me 1 guy that agrees with you who isn't a homer....wait a minute :rolleyes:

Mavrix
LOL, thats all you have to say? You are sad man.
But seriously, you talk so much ****, and lately praising your mavs making it seem they are better than every team in the league, better than the lakers, well lets do a sig bet

It will go through the end of the season who have has the 1st seed at the end. Loser wears a sig throughout the playoffs. Do it!

Forget the seeding, let's make a bet on who will in a 7 game series if the Mavs and Lakers play eachother which they most likely will.

GoatMilk
03-02-2010, 12:57 AM
mavs definitely dont want to finish 4th to face the lakers in round 2

good thing for them they're 2nd right now. still a long time. utah and denver could still get #2.

as for the Mavs catching the Lakers, LOL.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Your being a homer. Your wasting my time. Your getting ahead of yourself. Lakers have nothing to prove. They are the defending champions. They are the number one seed in the Western Conference. The Mavericks are the ones who have prove they are better than the Lakers. Until the Mavericks win the Western Conference and go to the finals and beat LA, LA will be better than them. Sorry.

All I have to say is if this current team were to have played since the beggining of the season THEY would be the number one seed EASILY. Sorry to break it to you but Dallas is playing a hell of a lot better than LA and is clearly the better team right now.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 12:59 AM

If you can find me 1 guy that agrees with you who isn't a homer....wait a minute :rolleyes:

Wrong.

Change your damn sig, it's slowing down everyones computer.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Forget the seeding, let's make a bet on who will in a 7 game series if the Mavs and Lakers play eachother which they most likely will.

But why do you want to change it now? You were just claiming that Mavs are gonna catch the Lakers for the first seed. I like the sig bet for the series but who knows if the Mavs will even reach the WCF, so lets just do both sig bets. One for the seeding and the second for the playoff series.

CowboysKB24
03-02-2010, 01:02 AM
All I have to say is if this current team were to have played since the beggining of the season THEY would be the number one seed EASILY. Sorry to break it to you but Dallas is playing a hell of a lot better than LA and is clearly the better team right now.

Your a homer. This will be my lost conversation with you. You will see the Mavericks lose like they do every year. I have no respect for you. I will bet my account on PSD that the Mavericks don't catch the Lakers in the seeding or beat the Lakers in the playoffs. You bet your account too, I am all for it.

This thread should be deleted. This guy just made this thread to attack everyone who disagrees with him. He is now baiting.

GoatMilk
03-02-2010, 01:03 AM
dude, you're crazy if you don't think the Lakers are the best team in the west

1 8 game win streak doesnt put dallas ahead just like that
they're still 5.5 games ahead.
i know you're crazy hype about the mavs, but calm down just a little bit.

IU Hoosiers 3
03-02-2010, 01:04 AM
i don't think the mavs are gunna catch LA and thats fine with me..we all know what happened last time they had the 1 seed..right now i think that Dallas wins in a 7 game series because of how hot they are but thats just a thought..id love to see a mavs lakers WCF because you gotta beat the best to be the best.

HoopsDrive
03-02-2010, 01:04 AM
This is actually becoming quite entertaining.

It's like a WWE podcast. Very amusing.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:05 AM
LOL Mavrix talks so much crap, but does not want to make a sig bet with me.

Everyone here is an agreement that you are being nothing but a homer.

horry1ur
03-02-2010, 01:05 AM
Dude just stop. and this thread is meant to be in the Mavs forum because I dont think anyone but Mavs fans care that they moved up in the seeding. and Lakers> Mavs. Also chill, your team is a merely .5 up on the Nuggets. Youre acting like something special happened by the Mavs moving up to the 2nd seed.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:06 AM
But why do you want to change it now? You were just claiming that Mavs are gonna catch the Lakers for the first seed. I like the sig bet for the series but who knows if the Mavs will even reach the WCF, so lets just do both sig bets. One for the seeding and the second for the playoff series.

The odds are in your favor as of now for the seeding so there's no point. As for the series goes, your beloved Lakers might not reach the WCF either so don't give me that ****.

Sig bet for the series, yes or no?

_KB24_
03-02-2010, 01:09 AM
LOL you guys, don't you know who this is? Don't you all remember last time when he lost a bet to the damn Raptors!???? He took it like a baby and after quite a while, put the bet in "white" so you could barely see it.

If you want a bet, I'm in it too. I'll bet my account on anything. No way in hell does Dallas stand a shot of beating us in a seven game series.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Your a homer. This will be my lost conversation with you. You will see the Mavericks lose like they do every year. I have no respect for you. I will bet my account on PSD that the Mavericks don't catch the Lakers in the seeding or beat the Lakers in the playoffs. You bet your account too, I am all for it.

This thread should be deleted. This guy just made this thread to attack everyone who disagrees with him. He is now baiting.

First of all speak English please. This is America.

Secondly, I don't give two ***** about respect from a nobody on a sporting forum website.

Third, I could care less if you stay or leave. You don't bother me, you staying on these forums is the last thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning. This website in general is the last thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:10 AM
The odds are in your favor as of now for the seeding so there's no point. As for the series goes, your beloved Lakers might not reach the WCF either so don't give me that ****.

LOL Oh now the odds are in my favor? Then don't be coming around here talking **** as if the mavs were gonna catch the Lakers for the 1st seed. What you talking about that the Lakers might not reach the WCF? Did you mistake that with your Mavs?

I am all for a sig bet, you know that but we don't know if they will play eachother so how about which ever team makes it farthest in the playoffs. Sounds much better.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 01:11 AM

Amen brother. Dark horse my ---.

Mavrix
dude, you're crazy if you don't think the Lakers are the best team in the west

1 8 game win streak doesnt put dallas ahead just like that
they're still 5.5 games ahead.
i know you're crazy hype about the mavs, but calm down just a little bit.

Who have the Mavs beaten in that streak?

G-Bay New J
I like the Mavs but it sure would be nice if you guys would stop winning so that 1st round Pick my Nets own would get a little better :)

ManRam
03-02-2010, 01:12 AM
This is fun!

still1ballin

Secondly, I don't give two ***** about respect from a nobody on a sporting forum website.

Third, I could care less if you stay or leave. You don't bother me, you staying on these forums is the last thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning. This website in general is the last thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning.

If you were able to read his post and reply to it then he must of been speaking english :facepalm:

Jason5Kidd5
Yo Cuban is the man

Yes, some Mavs fans have Mark Cuban ranked 3rd in the MVP voting. :laugh:

GoatMilk
03-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Mavrix, it's february(the bulk of the streak was in feb). who cares who they beat?

lol this thread is getting crazy. im out of here

_KB24_
03-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Yes, some Mavs fans have Mark Cuban ranked 3rd in the MVP voting. :laugh:

LOL! ahahahah, He gets my vote for 1st place!

Mavrix, where you hiding? I'll bet my account that the Mavs won't beat the Lakers in a 7 game series, let alone reach the WCF.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:14 AM
LOL Oh now the odds are in my favor? Then don't be coming around here talking **** as if the mavs were gonna catch the Lakers for the 1st seed. What you talking about that the Lakers might not reach the WCF? Did you mistake that with your Mavs?

I am all for a sig bet, you know that but we don't know if they will play eachother so how about which ever team makes it farthest in the playoffs. Sounds much better.

Sounds great with me.

OnslaughtXX6
03-02-2010, 01:15 AM
lol

Jason5Kidd5
Jealously? You think I am jealous of the Mavs? Why should I? I am a fan of a 15 time championship team and possibly the #1 franchise ever. Last time I check Dallas has never won any gold.

Last time I checked Lakers have a better record and are defending champions so Dallas < LA. You need to check your math

He's going to bandwagon (probably like you) to the Celtics. Oh no!! Celtics have more championships than Lakers:speechless:!!!!

STFU about past championships. I don't mind last seasons, that is pretty valid and a legit argument, but why bring past ones? :facepalm:

horry1ur

Wait a minute, How the hell do you know if the Mavs or the Lakers for that matter will even make it that far to face each other. Why dont you just take the seeding bet which seems more fair anyways. Thats right youre talking crap about how the Mavs will catch the Lakers but are backing out saying " ohh the seedings in the Lakers favor" The best thing to do now is just stop digging yourself a bigger hole.

IU Hoosiers 3
03-02-2010, 01:16 AM
haha why do u guys wanna bet ur accounts..its a hypothetical situation..we still have so much time left in the season, who knows what's gunna happen between now and the playoffs.

Young2Kinsler
Mavrix, please keep your homer ******** in our thread instead of coming out here and making an *** of yourself and the rest of us.

PHX2daDEATH
LOL Mavrix talks so much crap, but does not want to make a sig bet with me.

Everyone here is an agreement that you are being nothing but a homer.

because he really doesnt have a lot of confidence in his team..and why should he when they were 1 of 3 #1 seeds to go down in the first round..? once they lose two or three in a row he'll slow his role

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:17 AM
Sounds great with me.

Perfect, its a bet then. Oh Btw its a "SIG" bet so you will not be able to put the text in white so no one will be able to see that you lost a bet. It will run through the start of next season.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:18 AM
If you were able to read his post and reply to it then he must of been speaking english :facepalm:

WOW.

You're officially 16 years old. No really, how old are you? And don't bull **** because I can already tell you're a youngin that doesn't know ****.

I obviously made out what he said. :facepalm:

"Can your figure oh what I just wrote?"

Of course you can. Was that English^ Hell no.

still1ballin
He's going to bandwagon (probably like you) to the Celtics. Oh no!! Celtics have more championships than Lakers:speechless:!!!!

STFU about past championships. I don't mind last seasons, that is pretty valid and a legit argument, but why bring past ones? :facepalm:

who are you, and what the **** are you talking about?

stipe1280

The Lakers certainly weren't better the last time the two teams met.

king4day
I don't think it's that disrespectful to say Dallas won't catch LA.
They let themselves fall this far behind, like the rest of the West.
They have a shot at getting the 2/3 seed which means they avoid LA up until the WCF. Can't ask for much more.

_KB24_
03-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Mavrix, please keep your homer ******** in our thread instead of coming out here and making an *** of yourself and the rest of us.

You and Bluebomber should throw guys like Mavrix in a dunegon!

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Wait a minute, How the hell do you know if the Mavs or the Lakers for that matter will even make it that far to face each other. Why dont you just take the seeding bet which seems more fair anyways. Thats right youre talking crap about how the Mavs will catch the Lakers but are backing out saying " ohh the seedings in the Lakers favor" The best thing to do now is just stop digging yourself a bigger hole.

You obviously can't read.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 01:20 AM
Doubt we catch the Lakers. It would take a collapse on their part. With Kobe and his clutch even close games stick in LA's favor.

I'm looking for Dallas to finish as the #2 and Utah in the 3rd slot.

Denver will take the 4th seed and face Phoenix in the first round, which would be an exciting series that could easily go seven.

I would take Nash/Amare EASILY over Billups/Melo in a 7 game series. The thuggets better hope you're wrong.

Mavrix

Go back to the Rangers forum, you don't belong in the Mavericks forum.

_KB24_
The Lakers certainly weren't better the last time the two teams met.

But provided an ***-whooping with a Gasol-less team. 40 points.......

The regular season means nothing. Look at last year, the Magic whooped us in the reg. season, but we came back and handled them in 5.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:21 AM
Perfect, its a bet then. Oh Btw its a "SIG" bet so you will not be able to put the text in white so no one will be able to see that you lost a bet. It will run through the start of next season.

That's fine with me. Size 2 font, bold, and in black.

still1ballin

WOW.

You're officially 16 years old. No really, how old are you? And don't bull **** because I can already tell you're a youngin that doesn't know ****.

I obviously made out what he said. :facepalm:

"Can your figure oh what I just wrote?"

Of course you can. Was that English^ Hell no.

I am 20 yrs old, check my birthday in my profile. You said for him to speak english. basically you were saying for him to fix his grammar. That is one of the weakest and played out comebacks on PSD

Fix your grammar this that. Its old bro. If you have anything GOOD to say, don't make a full out of yourself.

You are making yourself look bad, along with your Mavs fans. You have become the #1 homer in all PSD congrats!

_KB24_
I would take Nash/Amare EASILY over Billups/Melo in a 7 game series. The thuggets better hope you're wrong.

Please tell me your joking......

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:22 AM
because he really doesnt have a lot of confidence in his team..and why should he when they were 1 of 3 #1 seeds to go down in the first round..? once they lose two or three in a row he'll slow his role

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I LOVE your sig!!!!!!! OMFG. Everyone look at his sig!

still1ballin
That's fine with me. Size 2 font, bold, and in black.

Can you read? I said SIG bet! Meaning I give you a sig picture of my choosing to wear. There will be no text at all!

NYtilIdie

Posts Per Day: 14.12
Yeah, this website isn't important to you :rolleyes:

You seriously over-hype the Mavs their great and are the only team I see beathing the Lakers, but I seriously doubt it happens. Plus to say the Mavs will be the #1 seed is even more ludicrious knowing the Lakers regardless of their schedule will still be on top when its all said and done which is why you backed out of the sig bet.

Just face it the Mavs aren't going to be the #1 seed come playoff time and aren't going to be in the Finals due to them being knocked out by the Lakers in the WCF.

Young2Kinsler
03-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Seriously, please shut the **** up.

As it is now, Dallas is playing great, but Denver has been doing it all year. Dallas WILL NOT catch LA, and Denver is the 2nd best team in the west. Denver has owned Dallas is recent years, and until Dallas beats them in the playoffs, just relax.

Enjoy our team playing well and let the damn season play out before you go acting a ****** in the NBA forum.

PHX2daDEATH
oh yeah you can thank the "non" contender Suns for helping you guys get into Second place..not like it matters at this point but explain to me how a bench can come in and totally outplay a contending teams' starters and yet not get any respect, they held the nuggets to 11 frigging points in the 2nd quarter tonite.. see ya guys in the playoffs :)

Mavrix

The regular season means nothing. Look at last year, the Magic whooped us in the reg. season, but we came back and handled them in 5.

If LA won by 40 then Dallas won by 20 IN LA without Howard.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:24 AM
I am 20 yrs old, check my birthday in my profile. You said for him to speak english. basically you were saying for him to fix his grammar. That is one of the weakest and played out comebacks on PSD

Fix your grammar this that. Its old bro. If you have anything GOOD to say, don't make a full out of yourself.

You are making yourself look bad, along with your Mavs fans. You have become the #1 homer in all PSD congrats!

I'm sorry but I lol'd at the bold.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Can you read? I said SIG bet! Meaning I give you a sig picture of my choosing to wear. There will be no text at all!

A sig bet can be text as well. I don't care what it is, I say what to put in yours and you say what to put in mine.

Deal is official.

_KB24_
03-02-2010, 01:26 AM
If LA won by 40 then Dallas won by 20 IN LA without Howard.

That same Howard who you said was equally as good to Gasol offensively? Or the one that you suddenly termed useless and cried with joy when you traded him for Butler? :eyebrow:

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:27 AM
Posts Per Day: 14.12
Yeah, this website isn't important to you :rolleyes:

You seriously over-hype the Mavs their great and are the only team I see beathing the Lakers, but I seriously doubt it happens. Plus to say the Mavs will be the #1 seed is even more ludicrious knowing the Lakers regardless of their schedule will still be on top when its all said and done which is why you backed out of the sig bet.

Just face it the Mavs aren't going to be the #1 seed come playoff time and aren't going to be in the Finals due to them being knocked out by the Lakers in the WCF.

I think it's cute how you randomly jump out of no where.

Yes posting on this website at a rate of 14 posts per day makes this website important to me. :facepalm:

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 01:27 AM
I like the Mavs but it sure would be nice if you guys would stop winning so that 1st round Pick my Nets own would get a little better :)

We have to make you pay for that gay loss you gave us last year when your fans were chanting "thank you Cuban!"

I wonder if they are still thanking them now??

OnslaughtXX6
03-02-2010, 01:28 AM

:laugh:

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:28 AM

As it is now, Dallas is playing great, but Denver has been doing it all year. Dallas WILL NOT catch LA, and Denver is the 2nd best team in the west. Denver has owned Dallas is recent years, and until Dallas beats them in the playoffs, just relax.

Enjoy our team playing well and let the damn season play out before you go acting a ****** in the NBA forum.
You're a disgrace to Mavs fans saying Denver is better than Dallas. Denver is NOT better than this current team and most people including every OTHER true Mavs fan will agree.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:29 AM
A sig bet can be text as well. I don't care what it is, I say what to put in yours and you say what to put in mine.

Deal is official.

Just letting you know, you will be recieving a picture or gif. You will not be able to wiggle yourself out and putting the text in white so no one can see it. I hope you live up to this sig bet.

IU Hoosiers 3
03-02-2010, 01:29 AM
That same Howard who you said was equally as good to Gasol offensively? Or the one that you suddenly termed useless and cried with joy when you traded him for Butler? :eyebrow:

woah who would cry with joy after being traded to the wizards this year?

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:30 AM
oh yeah you can thank the "non" contender Suns for helping you guys get into Second place..not like it matters at this point but explain to me how a bench can come in and totally outplay a contending teams' starters and yet not get any respect, they held the nuggets to 11 frigging points in the 2nd quarter tonite.. see ya guys in the playoffs :)

Because it's just one game and the Suns have been the most inconsistent team all season long?

Jason5Kidd5
LOL! ahahahah, He gets my vote for 1st place!

Mavrix, where you hiding? I'll bet my account that the Mavs won't beat the Lakers in a 7 game series, let alone reach the WCF.

I'll take some of that action.

If Mavs do not make it to the WCF I will delete my account. If the Mavs do make it to the WCF, you delete your account. Agreed?

still1ballin
You're a disgrace to Mavs fans saying Denver is better than Dallas. Denver is NOT better than this current team and most people including every OTHER true Mavs fan will agree.

Dude, everyone on this thread and even your fellow mavs fans are telling you to shut the **** up. I think its time you take that advice.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:32 AM

Don't tell me you wouldn't cry for joy if Orlando offered the Lakers Howard for Gasol. :eyebrow:

HoopsDrive
03-02-2010, 01:32 AM
How about them Grizzlies huh?

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 01:33 AM
who are you, and what the **** are you talking about?

Read your post that I quoted fool... You were bragging about the 3948394839 championships the Lakers have. I was commenting that it's pretty stupid to talk about past championships because they have no merit (except last years one).

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:34 AM
Just letting you know, you will be recieving a picture or gif. You will not be able to wiggle yourself out and putting the text in white so no one can see it. I hope you live up to this sig bet.

No, I hope you live up to it. Please no gifs because that one Laker homer's gif is annoying as **** making everyone's computer slow as ****. A picture, text, anything but no gifs.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Dude, everyone on this thread and even your fellow mavs fans are telling you to shut the **** up. I think its time you take that advice.

He's not a Mavs fan, no one in the Mavs forum likes him. He'll talk **** about the team thinking they're gonna lose and then when they win he'll be like "Oh nice win."

JNA17
Don't tell me you wouldn't cry for joy if Orlando offered the Lakers Howard for Gasol. :eyebrow:

you realize gasol owned howard especially in the finals right?

Now if it was bynum for howard, then yes i would cry for joy :D

Jason5Kidd5
Go back to the Rangers forum, you don't belong in the Mavericks forum.

I kind of agree he should go back to the Rangers forum. He's kind of a d-bag in Maverick forums.

However, I believe our team CAN get the number 1 seed, but I'm not confident enough to say they will. It's really not even important though. I'm incredibly confident we can win in a 7 game series.

Mavrix
I like turtles.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:37 AM
you realize gasol owned howard especially in the finals right?

Now if it was bynum for howard, then yes i would cry for joy :D

You do realize Howard is twice as good as Gasol right?

_KB24_
I'll take some of that action.

If Mavs do not make it to the WCF I will delete my account. If the Mavs do make it to the WCF, you delete your account. Agreed?

No, because the seedings are still yet to be determined. The Lakers can end up playing the Nuggets in the second round and end up letting the Mavs cruise to the WCF.

Lets see if you have faith in your team. Make a series bet with me. When the Lakers beat the Mavs, you delete your account ok?

Jason5Kidd5

Same talking points as last time... at least the Mavs talking points are expanding and gaining more validity with each new win. :facepalm:

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:38 AM
I kind of agree he should go back to the Rangers forum. He's kind of a d-bag in Maverick forums.

However, I believe our team CAN get the number 1 seed, but I'm not confident enough to say they will. It's really not even important though. I'm incredibly confident we can win in a 7 game series though.

I'm 90% sure we'll make the finals which is why I made the bet.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Read your post that I quoted fool... You were bragging about the 3948394839 championships the Lakers have. I was commenting that it's pretty stupid to talk about past championships because they have no merit (except last years one).

Mavrix was claiming that I was jealous of the Mavs. I replied to him that I didn't have to because I am a fan of a team with so much success so why would I be jealous. That was the only post that I brought of how many championships Lakers have and it wasn't even bragging so don't try to sugar coat things

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Please tell me your joking......

Go back at look at the thuggets record v. the suns at home. So, why would I be joking?

JNA17
03-02-2010, 01:40 AM
You do realize Howard is twice as good as Gasol right?

Offensively, not quite. Defensively, no **** lol.

But still would i do gasol for howard? No, because your forgetting about other important factors to trades. How will this player fit into the team for example. Since Gasol fit so much and greatly in the triangle since the day he was traded, and then trade him for a guy like howard with a mediocre offensive game, he will not fit well at all.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:40 AM
No, I hope you live up to it. Please no gifs because that one Laker homer's gif is annoying as **** making everyone's computer slow as ****. A picture, text, anything but no gifs.

I will live up to it, but knowing how you try to hide the sig bets when you lose makes me question you. Don't worry, if I lose, I'll wear it. Remember, its til the start of next season.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 01:41 AM

Okay Judas Iscariot :P

GspLAL
03-02-2010, 01:41 AM
This is fun!

agreed :D

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:42 AM
I like turtles.

And you say I'm 16? Buddy you need to look at yourself in the mirror.

JNA17
03-02-2010, 01:43 AM
I like turtles.

that and the fact that your from texas explains a lot.

Jason5Kidd5

Well... the Suns AREN'T contenders [for a title].... but they are one crazy --- team that can upset any team in the 1st round.

Mavrix

But still would i do gasol for howard? No, because your forgetting about other important factors to trades. How will this player fit into the team for example. Since Gasol fit so much and greatly in the triangle since the day he was traded, and then trade him for a guy like howard with a mediocre offensive game, he will not fit well at all.

You would be crazy not to take Howard over Gasol. For one Howard hasn't even come close to peaking yet, factor in the age difference, and the fact that your team will improve imensely on the defensive end. Pair Howard with Odom and you have the best front court hands down.

As far as offense goes we all know Howard is a much better post player than Gasol. Gasol may be the better passer, but that's pretty much the only category he's better in.

_KB24_
03-02-2010, 01:44 AM
Same talking points as last time... at least the Mavs talking points are expanding and gaining more validity with each new win. :facepalm:

Do you want the sig bet or no?

"No, because the seedings are still yet to be determined. The Lakers can end up playing the Nuggets in the second round and end up letting the Mavs cruise to the WCF.

Lets see if you have faith in your team. Make a series bet with me. When the Lakers beat the Mavs, you delete your account ok?

-my previous post

Don't waste my time if you can't man up.

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:45 AM
And you say I'm 16? Buddy you need to look at yourself in the mirror.

Being random doesn't make me 16.

_KB24_
You would be crazy not to take Howard over Gasol. For one Howard hasn't even come close to peaking yet, factor in the age difference, and the fact that your team will improve imensely on the defensive end. Pair Howard with Odom and you have the best front line hands down.

As far as offense goes we all know Howard is a much better post player than Gasol. Gasol may be the better passer, but that's pretty much the only category he's better in.

Dwight is better in every category than Dirk beside shooting.

Jason5Kidd5

+1 :clap:

ChiSox219
Nuggets are best in West.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:47 AM
Being random doesn't make me 16.

We are here in a heated debate and you post something so immature and dumb like "I like turtles" Yeah it does make you 16.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 01:48 AM

Not really. We may not all agree the Mavs will take thet number 1 seed (it would be great if we did but I'm not too concerned about it) but it's only 1 bandwagon fan that is telling him to shut up.

He clearly has more confidence in the Mavs than me (at least when it comes to seedings). I support him in that.

JNA17
As far as offense goes we all know Howard is a much better post player than Gasol.

This ridiculous statement can only be expressed in a video. I don't even need to explain how wrong that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto

still1ballin
+1 :clap:

I think you can stop licking Mavrix nut sack now.

Avenged
So why aren't the Nuggets better than the Mavs?? Because the Mavs have won 8 straight? really, is that it?

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:49 AM

And being clutch. And passing. And better at handeling the double team.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 01:49 AM
He's not a Mavs fan, no one in the Mavs forum likes him. He'll talk **** about the team thinking they're gonna lose and then when they win he'll be like "Oh nice win."

I think Y2K is DirkIsTheBest.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:50 AM
This ridiculous statement can only be expressed in a video. I don't even need to explain how wrong that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto

This is the same guy who said Josh Howard is offensively better than Gasol :facepalm:

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:50 AM
So why aren't the Nuggets better than the Mavs?? Because the Mavs have won 8 straight? really, is that it?

I'm pretty sure they just lost 2 in a row? :eyebrow:

Avenged
03-02-2010, 01:52 AM
I'm pretty sure they just lost 2 in a row? :eyebrow:

So suddenly the Nuggets are a scrub team because they've lost 2 in a row? :facepalm:

Mavrix
I think Y2K is DirkIsTheBest.

Wouldn't doubt it.

Jason5Kidd5
No, because the seedings are still yet to be determined. The Lakers can end up playing the Nuggets in the second round and end up letting the Mavs cruise to the WCF.

***Edited Post***

Lets do this bet instead. If it's all about confidence lets do go: If Mavericks don't make it to WCF, I delete my account. If Lakers don't make WCF, you delete account. If both teams make WCF, loser deletes account. So we can technically both lose and we would have to delete our accounts. Deal?

JNA17
This is the same guy who said Josh Howard is offensively better than Gasol :facepalm:

I was there too :facepalm:

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 01:53 AM
So suddenly the Nuggets are a scrub team because they've lost 2 in a row? :facepalm:

Yes, I labeled them as a scrub for losing two straight. Let's stick words into my post.

JNA17
Done.

No excuses for injuries either. If Dirk gets injured, I'm s.o.l., if Kobe gets injured, you're s.o.l.. Cool?

kobe injured in the playoffs is like saying ice cream sucks.

Mavrix

He was. ;)

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 01:55 AM
He was. ;)

Oh he was? Meaning not anymore because hes not on the Mavs anymore? A perfect example why you are a homer.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 01:55 AM
***Edited Post***

Lets do this bet instead. If it's all about confidence lets do go: If Mavericks don't make it to WCF, I delete my account. If Lakers don't make WCF, you delete account. If both teams make WCF, loser deletes account. So we can technically both lose and we would have to delete our accounts. Deal?

Fixed

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 01:58 AM

I wonder if you truly believe you wouldn't do the trade... 99.99999% of Laker fans would probably do it.

_KB24_
03-02-2010, 01:58 AM
***Edited Post***

Your on. Put this in your sig, so no one can back out.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Do you want the sig bet or no?

"No, because the seedings are still yet to be determined. The Lakers can end up playing the Nuggets in the second round and end up letting the Mavs cruise to the WCF.

-my previous post

Don't waste my time if you can't man up.

Dude I started from page 1 to this current page. I'm like 2 pages behind trying to catch up. I already posted another trade since you declined the one I offered (or really you said it but backed off). Hopefully you'll like it. You may have already even agreed, I havent' gotten to it if you have yet.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 02:01 AM

And basketball has NOTHING to do with shooting so Dwight Howard is exponentially better than Dirk. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 02:03 AM
I think you can stop licking Mavrix nut sack now.

Agreeing with someone is licking his nut sack? Weren't you just crying about how Mavrix was so immature? :laugh:

GspLAL
03-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Who got the popcorn?

Mavrix
Oh he was? Meaning not anymore because hes not on the Mavs anymore? A perfect example why you are a homer.

He had 2 off-season surgeries and hasn't been the same. But in 2 seasons as the second option Howard was the better offensive player.

A perfect example of why I don't believe you're 20.

Jason5Kidd5
Your on. Put this in your sig, so no one can back out.

Yes sir.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 02:09 AM
He had 2 off-season surgeries and hasn't been the same. But in 2 seasons as the second option Howard was the better offensive player.

Is your middle name "excuses" because you seem to have a lot of them.

Avenged
03-02-2010, 02:10 AM
Yes sir.

Hopefully both of you delete your accounts.
LOL, just playing. :p

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 02:12 AM
Agreeing with someone is licking his nut sack? Weren't you just crying about how Mavrix was so immature? :laugh:

You have been agreeing with many of Mavrix posts. While mostly everyone in this thread was telling him to stfu. So yeah you can stop licking his balls.

OnslaughtXX6
03-02-2010, 02:12 AM

You kind of are licking his nuts.......

KB24PG16
03-02-2010, 02:13 AM
cant wait til the playoffs

Avenged
03-02-2010, 02:14 AM

He can lick who's ever nuts he wants..

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 02:16 AM

playa playa!

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 02:18 AM

Is your middle name "excuses" because you seem to have a lot of them.

Excuse? LOL. I never said he is, I said he WAS. Never once did I give an excuse. I'm done with you, you're rediculous.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 02:18 AM
cant wait til the playoffs

You have no idea! Bro I love your sig, I, too have been saving many quotes of him when the Mavs lose. I will unleash them all at the same time. I did that to a couple people when Lakers won the ship.' It felt soo good.

still1ballin
03-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Excuse? LOL. I never said he is, I said he WAS. Never once did I give an excuse. I'm done with you, you're rediculous.

I lol'd at this

Go_NUGGETS
03-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Even tho I hate the Lakers....And they are the nuggets rivals....I will actually be cheering for them for the first time this season, if they do go against Dallas.

Avenged
03-02-2010, 02:22 AM
You have no idea! Bro I love your sig, I, too have been saving many quotes of him when the Mavs lose. I will unleash them all at the same time. I did that to a couple people when Lakers won the ship.' It felt soo good.

Haha I dont know why you guys are getting so worked up over what a homer thinks. Clearly the Mavs are Gods now because they've won 8 in a row. :eyebrow:

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 02:23 AM
I lol'd at this

You laugh at spelling mistakes?

I laugh at people that confuse "full" for "fool".

Mavrix
03-02-2010, 02:24 AM
In other news, Utah just lost....again.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 03:14 AM
Even tho I hate the Lakers....And they are the nuggets rivals....I will actually be cheering for them for the first time this season, if they do go against Dallas.

If I were a Nuggets fan I would too. This Dallas team is looking crazy scary! :laugh:

Young2Kinsler
03-02-2010, 10:49 AM
LMAO I love how I'm now a d-bag and need to leave the Mavs forum because I don't pick my team to win every game, beat everyone in the playoffs, and cruise to a finals victory.

I guess just being proud of my team playing well and being excited about the upcoming playoffs isn't enough....

Young2Kinsler
03-02-2010, 10:54 AM
I will live up to it, but knowing how you try to hide the sig bets when you lose makes me question you. Don't worry, if I lose, I'll wear it. Remember, its til the start of next season.

Dude, don't waste your time. This is just some new **** to the PSD world who is a flake and won't live up to any bet you make.

jason6692
03-02-2010, 11:08 AM
The mavs are great. Period

Baller1
03-02-2010, 11:27 AM
1. Lakers
2. Nuggets
3. Mavs
4. Thunder
5. Utah
6. Phoenix

PHX2daDEATH
03-02-2010, 05:48 PM

Lol and he everything he brags about is AFTER the trade...i hope dallas goes down in the first round...

aerion123
03-02-2010, 06:53 PM
It doesn't even matter right now. Golden State killed Dallas a few years back, Dallas is a great regular seaon team true but to Say they are better than the Lakers is an insult. In the playoffs I can't see pound for pound Dallas beating LA. Kobe will sit a few games toward the end of the season once the regular season is locked up as far as season wise.

Dallas is great no doubt but no one on that team has ever won anything, except of the rape Dwayne Wade gave them. But as far as this year goes more and likely get the second seed as long as Denver keeps losing to Terrible teams.

Lakers beat them in West finals 4-2

MacFitz92
03-02-2010, 07:20 PM

This is the Mavs year.

bluefire7002
03-02-2010, 07:23 PM
I've always liked Dallas but they always seem to choke come playoff time. Cuban is a great owner and Dallas seems to always be stacked (starters and bench) but like its been said they only seem to be a great season team rather than a playoff team. That's exactly what the Lakers are a playoff team, and im not saying this just because im a lakers fan... But honestly I dont see any of the west teams beating lakers 4 out of 7 times.

Same goes for the Celtics, im not a celts fan but they are a really good series team to play against.

MacFitz92
03-02-2010, 07:27 PM
LMAO I love how I'm now a d-bag and need to leave the Mavs forum because I don't pick my team to win every game, beat everyone in the playoffs, and cruise to a finals victory.

I guess just being proud of my team playing well and being excited about the upcoming playoffs isn't enough....

It just gets irritating hearing you, on every game post, talking about how you think we'll lose against any team above .500, or how we suck, it just is hard to believe you are an actual Mavs fan at times.

aerion123
03-02-2010, 07:40 PM
It just gets irritating hearing you, on every game post, talking about how you think we'll lose against any team above .500, or how we suck, it just is hard to believe you are an actual Mavs fan at times.

You must not see his posts in the Cowboys forum.

ldc62
03-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Hate to say it, but I think they might win it all this year.

rabzouz 96
03-02-2010, 08:15 PM
that trade was just awesome for them, butler is a hell of a second/third option and haywood gives em a more than decent center

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 09:06 PM
I've always liked Dallas but they always seem to choke come playoff time. Cuban is a great owner and Dallas seems to always be stacked (starters and bench) but like its been said they only seem to be a great season team rather than a playoff team. That's exactly what the Lakers are a playoff team, and im not saying this just because im a lakers fan... But honestly I dont see any of the west teams beating lakers 4 out of 7 times.

Same goes for the Celtics, im not a celts fan but they are a really good series team to play against.

That's pretty ignorant to say. I can see the Mavs, Nuggets, and possibly Jazz beating the Lakers in a 7 game series. Not saying they will or they are, but to say you can't see it must mean you're just blind.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 09:08 PM

Not to mention he blew up on you for being so optimistic about the Mavs before the trade and even b----ing after a win. Sure it's a cliche, but a win is a win.

Jason5Kidd5
03-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Hate to say it, but I think they might win it all this year.

It's possible bro, I'm definitely hoping for it! :laugh2:

We still have some more proving to do with the Lakers in the playoffs though. One step at a time.

Angel2Maverick
03-02-2010, 09:32 PM
damm... what did i just miss?

bigsams50
03-02-2010, 09:44 PM
They been playing great ball lately, Dirk has been on his game

Wilson
03-02-2010, 10:11 PM
This entire thread is just baiting and bickering about who is and isn't a homer.