PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Thornton!

Swashcuff
03-01-2010, 11:35 PM
He has really grown as the season progressed as the season as gone on and he is proving to be a legitimate scorer.

Here are his number for February

18.8 ppg
3.8 rpg
1.8 apg
.455 FG%
.426 3FG %

Which included a career high 37 points on 15-22 shooting in a lost against the Cavs. Doing all this while primarily coming off the bench.

Oh and not leaving out his game tonight with 30 pts 6-7 from the 3

The Hornets really have a talented rookie back court on their hands.

IversonIsKrazy
03-01-2010, 11:36 PM
i really like there young backcourt duo of Collison & Thorton! I hope they trade CP for great valued post player, then trade West for a solid SF.

Swashcuff
03-01-2010, 11:40 PM
He's really stepped it up even more in his last 5 games averaging

26.2 ppg
5.2 rpg
.538 FG%
.536 3FG%

td0tsfinest
03-01-2010, 11:55 PM
He's been good. Expect either him or Collision to be traded.

Meth
03-02-2010, 12:01 AM
I really do not like it when I see a player's name I never heard of. Just like few months ago when there were Jared Jefferies threads everywhere. I never knew that guy, or heard of him even today.
Just pointing that out.

/alsothiswouldbeconsiderspamifanybodyevereveractual lycaresaboutreadingthislongsentence

J$mo0th_3o5
03-02-2010, 12:04 AM
We drafted him, then traded him:(

IRUAM #21
03-02-2010, 12:06 AM
We drafted him, then traded him:(

:cry:

Beltrans Mole
03-02-2010, 12:07 AM
i really like there young backcourt duo of Collison & Thorton! I hope they trade CP for great valued post player, then trade West for a solid SF.

Why would the Hornets ever trade CP3 or David West? Those two players are the cornerstone of their franchise lol. If anything they should see if they can trade the younger players since their value is so high right now...but I would keep all of their talent since everyone is still young.

Kakaroach
03-02-2010, 12:18 AM
He can fill it up in a hurry thats for sure. Not sure how high his ceiling is though.

shyfly24
03-02-2010, 12:24 AM

Why would the Hornets ever trade CP3 or David West? Those two players are the cornerstone of their franchise lol. If anything they should see if they can trade the younger players since their value is so high right now...but I would keep all of their talent since everyone is still young.

because they need to shed salary..and cp3 and west are the highest paid players on there.
why would they trade collison and thornton for another higher payed player?

The_Pharouh
03-02-2010, 07:58 AM
because they need to shed salary..and cp3 and west are the highest paid players on there.
why would they trade collison and thornton for another higher payed player?

said who? they have acquired Emeka and his contract last summer when every body believed the same thing
It really looks they will try to give CP3 the help he needs to stay with them
no body trade their Franchise player to shed salary unless you are Memphis