F: Smith
F: Artest
C: Take a guess :rolleyes:

2nd Team
G: Wade
G: Iggy
F: Lebron
F: Wallace
C: Varejo (I know he's a F, but he is a great defender, even if he flops)

Raph12
03-01-2010, 11:50 PM
1st Team
G Rajon Rondo (BOS)
G Kobe Bryant (LAL)
F Gerald Wallace (CHA)
F LeBron James (CLE)
C Dwight Howard (ORL)

2nd Team
G Dwyane Wade (MIA)
G Andre Iguodala (PHI)
F Josh Smith (ATL)
F Tim Duncan (SAS)
C Marcus Camby (POR)

RaptorizedKevin
03-01-2010, 11:52 PM
1st Team

G Rajon Rondo (BOS)
G Kobe Bryant (LAL)
F Ron Artest (LAL)
F LeBron James (CLE)
C Dwight Howard (ORL)

2nd Team

G Chauncey Billups (DEN)
G Dwyane Wade (MIA)
F Josh Smith (ATL)
F Gerald Wallace (CHA)
C Tim Duncan (SAS)

homer much? wheres shane battier? kobe hasnt been as good as before.

Slimsim
03-01-2010, 11:55 PM
No Jared Jeffries :speechless:

RaptorizedKevin
wheres jose calderon?

ManRam
1st Team

G Rajon Rondo (BOS)
G Kobe Bryant (LAL)
F Ron Artest (LAL)
F LeBron James (CLE)
C Dwight Howard (ORL)

2nd Team

G Chauncey Billups (DEN)
G Dwyane Wade (MIA)
F Josh Smith (ATL)
F Gerald Wallace (CHA)
C Tim Duncan (SAS)

I agree for the most part. I think Kobe maybe deserves second team this year, primarily because Ron has come in and been the main defensive stopper. Not trying to slight Kobe, but his defensive role has greatly diminished. I'd make room for Anderson Varejao too. Don't know where exactly. Perkins deserves to make first or second team some day. I'm not so convinced Timmy is the better defender any more. And random shout out to Thabo Sefolosha. Probably doesn't deserve it over those other guys...but he's one of the best lock-down defenders in the league for sure.

ko8e24
03-02-2010, 12:13 AM
I agree for the most part. I think Kobe maybe deserves second team this year, primarily because Ron has come in and been the main defensive stopper. Not trying to slight Kobe, but his defensive role has greatly diminished. I'd make room for Anderson Varejao too. Don't know where exactly. Perkins deserves to make first or second team some day. I'm not so convinced Timmy is the better defender any more. And random shout out to Thabo Sefolosha. Probably doesn't deserve it over those other guys...but he's one of the best lock-down defenders in the league for sure.

Ya, but before the broken finger, Kobe was 2nd in steals per game behind Rondo, and was avg a career high 2.3 steals per game. He still somewhat good and still is a very good defender. I don't think other guards are as consistent on the defensive end as Kobe, so I would give him 1st team nod. But, I wouldn't be offended as a Laker fan if he got 2nd team.

And to RaptorizedKevin, no, Shane Battier hasn't been anything special this yr on the defensive end.

HoopsDrive
03-02-2010, 12:23 AM
1st
Rajon Rondo
Ron Artest
LeBron James
Gerald Wallace
Dwight Howard

2nd
Chauncey Billups
Kobe Bryant
Thabo Sefalosha
Josh Smith
Marcus Camby

MELO 15
03-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Where the heck is k mart?

KBfrom8to24
03-02-2010, 12:49 AM
homer much? wheres shane battier? kobe hasnt been as good as before.

Homer??? FYI Kobe occupies the SG position, whatever you say, Kobe is the best defender among SG's. And he is a consistent NBA All-Defensive 1st. But I agree with you anyway, that Shaine should be in the mix. And if he will be included, it should the SF position. Am I right?

HoopsDrive
03-02-2010, 12:52 AM

Currently, Kmart department stores are located in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam. The chain acquired Sears in 2005, forming a new corporation under the name Sears Holdings Corporation. Kmart also exists in Australia and New Zealand (see Kmart Australia), although it now has no relation to the American stores except in name, after U.S. equity in the Australian business was purchased in the late 1970s.

If you're talking about the NBA player that is currently under contract for the Denver Nuggets, he would be in Phoenix, Arizona. He just finished a game against the Phoenix Suns, which his team lost by a score of 101-85. He went 3-6 from the field for 7 pts and 10 rebounds in just under 32 minutes of PT.

If you're talking about the NBA player that is currently under contract for the Houston Rockets, he would be in Houston, Texas. He just finished a agame against the Toronto Raptors, which his team won by a score of 116-92. He went 9-16 from the field for 28 pts and 4 assists in just under 32 minutes of PT.

Chacarron
03-02-2010, 01:15 AM

:laugh:

RaptorizedKevin
03-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Homer??? FYI Kobe occupies the SG position, whatever you say, Kobe is the best defender among SG's. And he is a consistent NBA All-Defensive 1st. But I agree with you anyway, that Shaine should be in the mix. And if he will be included, it should the SF position. Am I right?

i would agree kobe has been consistant all defensive first team for years. but not really up to this year. even some laker fans agreed with me, when i said shane battier was better defensivly than kobe.

NPH
03-02-2010, 01:49 AM
I dont get why Lebron deserves to be on the 1st team.... The guy doesnt play good man defense. Watch them play the Nuggets, Carmello scored on him at will. Thats just an example, its almost every team that he has trouble guarding on ball.

Lakersfan2483
03-02-2010, 03:58 AM
1st Team

G Rajon Rondo (BOS)
G Kobe Bryant (LAL)
F Ron Artest (LAL)
F LeBron James (CLE)
C Dwight Howard (ORL)

2nd Team

G Chauncey Billups (DEN)
G Dwyane Wade (MIA)
F Josh Smith (ATL)
F Gerald Wallace (CHA)
C Tim Duncan (SAS)

1st team

Rajon Rondo
Kobe Bryant
Ron Artest
Lebron James
Dwight Howard

2nd team

Jason Kidd
Dwayne Wade
Anderson Varejao
Tim Duncan
Kendrick Perkins

ko8e24
03-02-2010, 04:03 AM
Currently, Kmart department stores are located in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam. The chain acquired Sears in 2005, forming a new corporation under the name Sears Holdings Corporation. Kmart also exists in Australia and New Zealand (see Kmart Australia), although it now has no relation to the American stores except in name, after U.S. equity in the Australian business was purchased in the late 1970s.

If you're talking about the NBA player that is currently under contract for the Denver Nuggets, he would be in Phoenix, Arizona. He just finished a game against the Phoenix Suns, which his team lost by a score of 101-85. He went 3-6 from the field for 7 pts and 10 rebounds in just under 32 minutes of PT.

If you're talking about the NBA player that is currently under contract for the Houston Rockets, he would be in Houston, Texas. He just finished a agame against the Toronto Raptors, which his team won by a score of 116-92. He went 9-16 from the field for 28 pts and 4 assists in just under 32 minutes of PT.

Post of the Month :clap:

Lakersfan2483
03-02-2010, 04:05 AM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

_KB24_
03-02-2010, 04:18 AM

Straight G Status!

fresh prince
03-02-2010, 05:47 AM
Ya, but before the broken finger, Kobe was 2nd in steals per game behind Rondo, and was avg a career high 2.3 steals per game. He still somewhat good and still is a very good defender. I don't think other guards are as consistent on the defensive end as Kobe, so I would give him 1st team nod. But, I wouldn't be offended as a Laker fan if he got 2nd team.

And to RaptorizedKevin, no, Shane Battier hasn't been anything special this yr on the defensive end.

Kobe still deserves 1st team.. But steals are not really a good indicator of defensive prowess.... See guys like Iverson.. Smush Parker etc etc. etc.

Higt steals numbers yet horrible defenders..

TheKing23
03-02-2010, 07:28 AM
G: Chauncey Billups
G: Kobe Bryant
F: LeBron James
F: Tim Duncan
C: Dwight Howard

G: Jason Kidd
G: Rajon Rondo
F: Shane Battier
F: Anderson Varejao
C: Marcus Camby

runforrestrunx9
03-02-2010, 07:52 AM
wheres jose calderon?

lmao

runforrestrunx9
03-02-2010, 07:55 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ChiSox219
03-02-2010, 11:16 AM
D.Williams
Sefolosha
Artest
Duncan
Dwight

Lowry
Afflalo
Deng
Odom
Horford

Baller1
03-02-2010, 11:30 AM
1st
Rajon Rondo
Ron Artest
LeBron James
Gerald Wallace
Dwight Howard

2nd
Chauncey Billups
Kobe Bryant
Thabo Sefalosha
Josh Smith
Marcus Camby

I'm glad Sefalosha got some love from someone... But he's a SG. Just letting you know for future reference, not trying to nit-pick.

G-Funk
03-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Rajon Rondo
Kobe Bryant
Ron Artest
Lebron James
Dwight Howard

2nd team

Jason Kidd
Dwayne Wade
Josh Smith
Tim Duncan
Kendrick Perkins

mikantsass
03-02-2010, 11:48 AM
1st Team

G Rajon Rondo (BOS)
G Kobe Bryant (LAL)
F Ron Artest (LAL)
F LeBron James (CLE)
C Dwight Howard (ORL)

2nd Team

G Chauncey Billups (DEN)
G Dwyane Wade (MIA)
F Josh Smith (ATL)
F Gerald Wallace (CHA)
C Tim Duncan (SAS)

I dont agree with the Artest pick. Yes he played very well against Carmelo the other day, but other than that game he has been very mediocre this year.

MJ-BULLS
03-02-2010, 11:52 AM
I'll just throw this out there.

Rajon Rondo
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Tim Duncan
Dwight Howard

Chauncey Billups
D Wade
Josh Smith
Gerald Wallace
Kendrick Perkins

HoopsDrive
03-02-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm glad Sefalosha got some love from someone... But he's a SG. Just letting you know for future reference, not trying to nit-pick.

Yea, had to give him a nod in there somewhere though. He's bigger than Kobe and can play a bit of SF so I gave him the nod there.

ldc62
03-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Why do most people have Anderson Varejao on their list? Since when does flopping = good D? Yeah, he plays solid defense [similar to Kenyon Martin, but less physical], but he flops about every 3 plays. Having him makes the all D would encourage him to do it more.

Tblaze
03-02-2010, 12:56 PM
1st Team
G Rajon Rondo (BOS)
G Kobe Bryant (LAL)
F Gerald Wallace (CHA)
F LeBron James (CLE)
C Dwight Howard (ORL)

2nd Team
G Dwyane Wade (MIA)
G Andre Iguodala (PHI)
F Josh Smith (ATL)
F Tim Duncan (SAS)
C Marcus Camby (POR)

This.

Chronz
03-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Thabo
Iggy
G-Force
Smith
Dwight

Kobe (He actually deserves it this year)
Wade
Bron
A.V.
Perk

Chronz
03-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Why do most people have Anderson Varejao on their list? Since when does flopping = good D? Yeah, he plays solid defense [similar to Kenyon Martin, but less physical], but he flops about every 3 plays. Having him makes the all D would encourage him to do it more.

Hes not flopping much this year, and hes on there because nobody hedges the PnR better and gains his team extra possessions with relentless hustle and rebounding.

GatorKid117
03-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Lol at no Andrew Bogut on these lists. He is easily the 2nd best defensive C in the game. Marcus Camby? Wow... Perkins, Bogut, Haywood and Noah are much better defenders than Camby. The dude is done.