PDA

View Full Version : Pau Gasol on the Nuggets: "They Talk Too Much"

ko8e24
03-01-2010, 05:11 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/columns/story?id=4955200

"They talk too much," the normally reserved Gasol said after the game. "Way too much. I don't listen to things that don't make sense. I'm a player that likes to play and that's how I talk, by me playing. Other players can't do that."

"I love that we don't like the team in particular," Gasol said. "I wish we didn't like any teams for that matter."

Mavrix
03-01-2010, 05:14 AM
LOL. No one likes the damn Thuggets but their fans.

skratcher
03-01-2010, 05:25 AM

Dude, I normally find your posts intelligent, but this? Of course their fans love them (me included), that's why they are fans.

Kohaku
03-01-2010, 05:54 AM

u mad?

COBY KARL
03-01-2010, 06:01 AM
Dude, I normally find your posts intelligent, but this? Of course their fans love them (me included), that's why they are fans.

:facepalm:
did you even read what he typed?

skratcher
03-01-2010, 06:09 AM
Ha! I knew I was gonna get a facepalm.

Yeah, I was being a wise-***.

But what about you? Did you even read what I typed?

Aust
03-01-2010, 06:14 AM

lol You should re-read his post buddy.
And a big lol to what Gasol said. Thuggets don't get as much respect cuz their pretty freakin cocky. Also, what have they won? They haven't been able to beat the Lackers in a playoff series. They've played well against elite teams this year, but the playoffs are a whole 'nother monster. LA has been to the finals many times, and has a championship..Cleveland has been to the finals and has had some of the best records...Boston has a championship, and Orlando has been to the finals and probably will again this year. If the Thuggets and Hawks want respect as major contenders, THEN SHOW US THIS POST-SEASON. I'll give the hurting Spurs more respect since they've been there done that.
:no:

skratcher
03-01-2010, 06:20 AM
Yep I deserved a :facepalm: on that first comment.

And about Pau's comment, I wonder what he would have said had the Lakers been beaten?

But they won, and the Lakers have all the bragging rights with all their playoff success. But nobody could stop anyone from talking **** about another team, especially if they have beaten them twice in the season.

ko8e24
03-01-2010, 06:40 AM
Yep I deserved a :facepalm: on that first comment.

And about Pau's comment, I wonder what he would have said had the Lakers been beaten?

But they won, and the Lakers have all the bragging rights with all their playoff success. But nobody could stop anyone from talking **** about another team, especially if they have beaten them twice in the season.

winning twice in a regular season..very different from losing 4 times in a playoff series.

just sayin

JordansBulls
03-01-2010, 09:05 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/columns/story?id=4955200

"They talk too much," the normally reserved Gasol said after the game. "Way too much. I don't listen to things that don't make sense. I'm a player that likes to play and that's how I talk, by me playing. Other players can't do that."

"I love that we don't like the team in particular," Gasol said. "I wish we didn't like any teams for that matter."

There needs to be a hatred for top teams in the conference. That is how it always should be on the court.

JasonJohnHorn
03-01-2010, 09:21 AM

Thuggets? Ok, I admit that clever, almost as clever and the "jailblazers" (from back when half the team was going to court on one-charge or another, but seriously, Thuggets? That's a little low. Billups is a class act, and Nene seems like a good guy to. And... um... ok, maybe you're right, Thuggets it is. They'd be more thug if they had signed Artest and kept Iverson, but as for liking them, I enjoy watching them play, Birdman is a ball of energy and always fun to watch and Billups is a great facilitator.

Great team to watch, but I love how Gasol says they talk to much. It reminds me of the time Payton was playing against Jose Calderon and jawing at him all game only to find out he didn't speak English at the time. lol

For some guys its part of the game. I used to talk when I played, but it was always friendly talk like: you guys have really nice jerseys, or: The weather is really bad today eh? I found that really F@ck#d with people's heads enough to throw them off.

BALLER71
03-01-2010, 09:45 AM
u mad?

I highly doubt he's mad, because he is the fan of a great team, the Mavericks. So I really don't think he's mad. :)

bigsams50
03-01-2010, 09:49 AM
There needs to be a hatred for top teams in the conference. That is how it always should be on the court.

This. Especially come playoff time

bal_ravens
03-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Oh no, a team talks trash on the court.... lol

mikantsass
03-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Classic case of Pau Gasoft being Pau Gasoft

Raidaz4Life
03-01-2010, 10:05 AM
I agree there is just something about them that they always talk trash to us and end up losing.

Toenail Clipper
03-01-2010, 10:30 AM
I still remember Carmelo saying "Lakers got Artest to guard me"

younggunn113
03-01-2010, 10:44 AM

Yeah, you're right. I mean he only went out and got 15 and 14. He's so soft. Oh and when he defended Dwight in the Finals last year better than anyone on the Celtics could? And don't give me the, we'll we didnt have KG ******** because he's a shell of his former self, he got old fast.

He was just making a point that a team that really hasn't proven anything is talking a lot. Like JR Smith, really? I agree they talk too much, and Melo was right they went out and got Artest to cover him, and Artest held him to 21 points and Melo had 8 turnovers and fouled out. Seems like a good pickup to me. See ya in the conference finals...

king4day
03-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Gasol's facial expressions are ugly too much

nanablvd
03-01-2010, 11:15 AM
They trash talk a lot cuz they feel disrespected, and that's understanbly true. When pple speculate about the Finals pple tend to talk about potentially LA vs Cavs, LA vs Celtics, and LA vs Magic only. Pple tend not to put Denver up there. Yes, Denver lost 4 times in the series last year, but so did Celtics and Cavs in their respective series. Denver is finishing atop in the West under LA this year, so does Magic and Celtics in the East. I am a Lakers fan, but I see why Denver feel like trash talking a lot to get their well deserved attention, especially when they did beat LA twice in quite a dominant fashion coming to yesterday's game. They are not essentially saying they are better than LA, they just want the attention that they can potentially dethrone the Lakers as much as the Cavs can dethrone the Magic this year. Just my opinion.

mikantsass
Yeah, you're right. I mean he only went out and got 15 and 14. He's so soft. Oh and when he defended Dwight in the Finals last year better than anyone on the Celtics could? And don't give me the, we'll we didnt have KG ******** because he's a shell of his former self, he got old fast.

He was just making a point that a team that really hasn't proven anything is talking a lot. Like JR Smith, really? I agree they talk too much, and Melo was right they went out and got Artest to cover him, and Artest held him to 21 points and Melo had 8 turnovers and fouled out. Seems like a good pickup to me. See ya in the conference finals...

Who said any thing about the Celtics? FYI Perkins guards Dwight better than anyone in the league. It is never Dwight that beats the Celtics, its their perimiter players. And the Nuggets have beat the Lakers 2 times this year including 1 time without Melo. My point is that if you are physical and talk **** to Pau it throws him off of his game.

wileyisTOFU
I think they get to many tattoos, sides that fun team to watch

Odominator
03-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Nuggets must have some kind of minimum tattoo count to be on the team, unless your a proven championship level point guard.

G-Funk
03-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Lakers coach Phil Jackson said all the talking by the Nuggets was the typical Charmin harassment -- "they're too soft" -- the Lakers usually receive, but this time it struck a chord with his team.

"Retaliation is something that gets you in trouble," Jackson said. "But, there is a point in which you have to hold your ground, and this was a point we had to make tonight."

G-Funk
03-01-2010, 11:45 AM
The only 2 players who have the right to talk **** on that team, talk the least.

Kenyon and Smith need to shut the **** up.

da wood
03-01-2010, 11:54 AM
They trash talk a lot cuz they feel disrespected, and that's understanbly true. When pple speculate about the Finals pple tend to talk about potentially LA vs Cavs, LA vs Celtics, and LA vs Magic only. Pple tend not to put Denver up there. Yes, Denver lost 4 times in the series last year, but so did Celtics and Cavs in their respective series. Denver is finishing atop in the West under LA this year, so does Magic and Celtics in the East. I am a Lakers fan, but I see why Denver feel like trash talking a lot to get their well deserved attention, especially when they did beat LA twice in quite a dominant fashion coming to yesterday's game. They are not essentially saying they are better than LA, they just want the attention that they can potentially dethrone the Lakers as much as the Cavs can dethrone the Magic this year. Just my opinion.

just a word of advise if you are really a fan of the lakers dont ever give any other team any credit. this is not what we do. have a lil more pride in your team

TheWatcher34
03-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Repost this thread: Gasol cries too much.

Blackjack24
03-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Oh come on. He's been one of the league's more understated personalities for a long time. I find it amusing that he's coming out of his shell, so to speak.

nanablvd
03-01-2010, 12:36 PM
just a word of advise if you are really a fan of the lakers dont ever give any other team any credit. this is not what we do. have a lil more pride in your team

Who says giving other team credit means being less proud of his own team? Everyone is selfish and likes him/herself but may still appreciate some qualities that others are better than him/herself. I am a Lakers fan but may still admire the Princeton's offense or the defensive playbook of some teams. Bottom line, I am not the one that calls others losers when I am the champion, and don't assume all fans are super die-hard ones who only find joy in winning it all and ignore the rest.

Raph12
03-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Gasol is just being a baby, guys will talk, so shut them up by playing and leave it out there on the court.

No need to ***** about it in the post game interviews because you beat them once this season.

And this coming from a guy who loves the Lakers.

Hawkeye15
03-01-2010, 12:40 PM
a team with Kenyon Martin, JR Smith, talks? No ****.
These teams shouldn't like each other. They will most likely be seeing each other for a 7 game series.

DerekRE_3
03-01-2010, 12:43 PM

I like the Nuggets but I'm not a fan. :shrug:

DodgerorLaker?
03-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Who said any thing about the Celtics? FYI Perkins guards Dwight better than anyone in the league. It is never Dwight that beats the Celtics, its their perimiter players. And the Nuggets have beat the Lakers 2 times this year including 1 time without Melo. My point is that if you are physical and talk **** to Pau it throws him off of his game.

And the Lakers beat Boston in Boston then lost in L.A by 1 point WITHOUT KOBE. Get real, everyone in the league is laughing at your old azzz team right now. You guys won't even sniff the ECF AGAIN! like I tell Boston fans be happy with your 1 championship cause it will be another 20+ years AGAIN before you have another.........:facepalm:

Giantwarrior
03-01-2010, 12:56 PM

KG has soft knees...

DodgerorLaker?
03-01-2010, 01:01 PM
KG has soft knees...

LOL! exactly...."Gasoft" outplayed Kenyon on offense and rebounds. The only thing that thug has on Gasol is that he could beat him up. Oh well this isn't UFC so were good.

ChicagoBulls23
03-01-2010, 01:02 PM
pau gasol is such a *****

shep33
03-01-2010, 01:03 PM
They do talk a lot but hey that's who they are, it makes them play with confidence and they back it up most of the time. As Knicks/Laker fan I actually don't mind it, I like it when teams bring attitude to the court, it makes the game more intense. I can't wait for this playoff series to go down. Artest vs Anthony is gonna be awesome.

Showmeyourtds
03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
I love seeing all the jealous morons hating on gasol. I am guessing these are the same teams that are upset their teams didn't pick up a big man in a trade (Bulls) whom every year throw their name in trade talks with every big man available and claim that move will put them over the top. The denver nuggets do talk to much plain and simple jr smith is the biggest hot head on that team because he can make any shot on the court but has horrible shot selection. And seriously a Celtics fan talking smack now? Wow congrats nate is going to put you over the top.....oh wait you already have a great pg in rondo so nate isn't going to have crap for playing time and the rest of your team is aging and breaking down. P.S. Why does perkins deem it necessary to look like he **** his pants the whole game he has the dumbest pissed off look on his face the whole game like his mommy needs to change his diaper.

DodgerorLaker?
03-01-2010, 01:23 PM
I love seeing all the jealous morons hating on gasol. I am guessing these are the same teams that are upset their teams didn't pick up a big man in a trade (Bulls) whom every year throw their name in trade talks with every big man available and claim that move will put them over the top. The denver nuggets do talk to much plain and simple jr smith is the biggest hot head on that team because he can make any shot on the court but has horrible shot selection. And seriously a Celtics fan talking smack now? Wow congrats nate is going to put you over the top.....oh wait you already have a great pg in rondo so nate isn't going to have crap for playing time and the rest of your team is aging and breaking down. P.S. Why does perkins deem it necessary to look like he **** his pants the whole game he has the dumbest pissed off look on his face the whole game like his mommy needs to change his diaper.

WOW!! He just clowned Nuggets,Bulls and best of all Celtics fans!! All good points:clap:

Corey
03-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Is it me, or does it seem that Gasol has been a lot more public with statements like these this year?

bahama0811
03-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Sure, the Nuggets may talk a little much but the Lakers fans make up for the Lakers not talking much.

tdunk21
03-01-2010, 01:35 PM
gasol would have cried if the lakers lost to nuggets yesterday....

Hellcrooner
03-01-2010, 01:36 PM
All this hate against Pau Pleases me.

Its the PROOF he has reached another LEVEl in his status in the league.

Wheter people will recognise it or not.

GodsSon
03-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Agreed...some players on the Nuggets talk way too much, I feel like smacking JR Smith and asking wtf is wrong with him lol

KeithLBC
03-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Sure, the Nuggets may talk a little much but the Lakers fans make up for the Lakers not talking much.

Nuggets fans talk just as much. There's just more Lakers fans to go around than Nuggets fans :p

DodgerorLaker?
03-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Us fans can talk when our team is the defending champs and clearly the best team in the West.

D-Will4Prez
03-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Pau Gasol on Beavers: "They're teeth are too big"

DodgerorLaker?
03-01-2010, 01:44 PM
I don't know whats more amusing that statement or that your a Braves,Jazz and Raiders fan???? Classic

KeithLBC
03-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Us fans can talk when our team is the defending champs and clearly the best team in the West.

I'd agree that we're regarding as the best in the west, but I'm not sure we're clearly the best. IMO, Denver and Dallas are capable of beating us in a 7 game series.

Giraffes Rule
03-01-2010, 01:47 PM
The Nuggets are immature and play immature, Billips can only do so much.

Melo15
03-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Wow, Pau Gasol noticed the Nuggets talk too much? Congratulations big guy maybe tomorrow you'll notice you have a resemblance to big bird. In all seriousness though of course the Nuggets talk a lot. It's their game, they always try and intimidate the other team, its nothing new they've been doing it for a while now. As a Nuggets fan I respect the Lakers and will admit they have the most talent in the league and I love their toughness on their team except for Pau Gasol, he definately is soft.

KeithLBC
03-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Wow, Pau Gasol noticed the Nuggets talk too much? Congratulations big guy maybe tomorrow you'll notice you have a resemblance to big bird. In all seriousness though of course the Nuggets talk a lot. It's their game, they always try and intimidate the other team, its nothing new they've been doing it for a while now. As a Nuggets fan I respect the Lakers and will admit they have the most talent in the league and I love their toughness on their team except for Pau Gasol, he definately is soft.

He might be soft, but he gets the job done. Any team in the NBA would be lucky to have him on their team.

DodgerorLaker?
03-01-2010, 01:58 PM
I'd agree that we're regarding as the best in the west, but I'm not sure we're clearly the best. IMO, Denver and Dallas are capable of beating us in a 7 game series.

Denver yes but Mavs no

AI4MVP
03-01-2010, 02:02 PM
i actually love that the nuggets are tough and talk trash and are intimidating.

Sadds The Gr8
03-01-2010, 02:12 PM
i actually love that the nuggets are tough and talk trash and are intimidating.

Same.

Fool
03-01-2010, 02:16 PM

wait what? That doesn't even make sense.

Learn to actually read next time, buddy.

DodgerorLaker?
03-01-2010, 02:16 PM

15pts 14 rebounds.....If that's soft i'll take it everyday.Thanks!!!:clap:

Melo15
03-01-2010, 02:17 PM
He might be soft, but he gets the job done. Any team in the NBA would be lucky to have him on their team.

Don't get me wrong he is a very talented player. He's just one of those players that I can't stand so I admit I am biased towards him but he just comes across as soft when I watch him play. But he is definately the perfect compliment to Kobe and Bynum. I just hate the fact that he says he does his talking through his play on the court, then complains to the media lol. Should be interesting if we match up in the conference finals though lol lord only knows what will happen.

Hellcrooner
03-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Don't get me wrong he is a very talented player. He's just one of those players that I can't stand so I admit I am biased towards him but he just comes across as soft when I watch him play. But he is definately the perfect compliment to Kobe and Bynum. I just hate the fact that he says he does his talking through his play on the court, then complains to the media lol. Should be interesting if we match up in the conference finals though lol lord only knows what will happen.

i guess you mean bynum is a great complitment to kobe and Pau:eyebrow:

ko8e24
03-01-2010, 02:23 PM

Oh ya, I've always heard that Carmelo Anthony and Aaron Aflalo like to see Lakers fan talk ****, so they come here on PSD after they wake up every morning and right before they go to sleep at night :eyebrow:

wtf? :confused:

ko8e24
03-01-2010, 02:25 PM
And why are Celtics fans talking ****. You don't talk **** when you get ur arses handed to you, at home, by a 5-win team at the 65-70% mark of the season

Melo15
03-01-2010, 02:28 PM
i guess you mean bynum is a great complitment to kobe and Pau:eyebrow:

What I mean is that he the perfect for Kobe who is arguably the best player in the game and Bynum who is an up and coming center who could very well become dominant in the coming years. His unselfishness is perfect for Kobe to still dominate the ball at all times as well as letting Bynum continue to get touches and to not slow down his progression. I should have explained that more clearly in the earlier post because I see how you got confused on that my apologies.

Hellcrooner
03-01-2010, 02:33 PM
didnt get confused you are implying bynum is the secnd n command in the team

wich he ISNT and im nt even sure if bynum is even the third that should go to Odom.

btw or people calling pau soft.

he is averging 11 rpg thats his career HIGEST average in rebounding

THE_FLASH_21
03-01-2010, 02:35 PM
That coming from Gasol doesn't mean ****.. He's the NBA's biggest ****en CRY BABY!!! He gets his feelings hurt all the time...

RoyalG333
03-01-2010, 02:38 PM
That coming from Gasol doesn't mean ****.. He's the NBA's biggest ****en CRY BABY!!! He gets his feelings hurt all the time...

...and helps LA win championships :p

Melo15
03-01-2010, 02:39 PM
didnt get confused you are implying bynum is the secnd n command in the team

wich he ISNT and im nt even sure if bynum is even the third that should go to Odom.

btw or people calling pau soft.

he is averging 11 rpg thats his career HIGEST average in rebounding

First off if you re read my post im not implying that Bynum is the second in command on the Lakers. I think he without question is the future of the Lakers and can become one of the best centers in the game but to say right now hes better than Pau Gasol would be lying. Anyone with a brain knows that but certainly I don't have to tell you that I mean clearly your the Spelling Bee Champion :clap:.

Jason5Kidd5
03-01-2010, 02:52 PM
:laugh:
I wonder if Pau reads PSD... he would say the same thing about their fans. :clap:

ElMarroAfamado
03-01-2010, 02:53 PM
im pretty sure everyone hates the nuggets...especially since they ARE all talk...
it was funny watching Carmelo anthony foul out yesterday he always does that when it matters most ...
thats usually what he does in the playoffs cant take the pressure and just starts making stupid childish mistakes...

Jason5Kidd5
03-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Denver yes but Mavs no

:laugh:
Boy I can't wait for the post-season... :P

RoyalG333
03-01-2010, 02:55 PM
I think Denver is a tremendously talented team. Billups has helped a lot, but they should just shut up and play instead of trying to talk their way to winning. Their attitude has and will get the best of them when it counts.

Jason5Kidd5
03-01-2010, 02:56 PM
And why are Celtics fans talking ****. You don't talk **** when you get ur arses handed to you, at home, by a 5-win team at the 65-70% mark of the season

ouch.... holy s--- :laugh:

TheCooLKid2020
03-01-2010, 02:56 PM
hahah The Nba has gone soft and so has its fans... TEARS TEARS TEARS... I wanna go back to the days of the Bad boys, Jordan Jawing with the knicks, and vice versa. God the nba and its fans are soft these days.

Melo15
03-01-2010, 03:01 PM
im pretty sure everyone hates the nuggets...especially since they ARE all talk...
it was funny watching Carmelo anthony foul out yesterday he always does that when it matters most ...
thats usually what he does in the playoffs cant take the pressure and just starts making stupid childish mistakes...

Good call, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Iv8sMiYgI :facepalm:

Go_NUGGETS
03-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Forreal...Soft *** fans and soft *** players these days....Boy I cant wait till we play this team again.

gauth25
03-01-2010, 03:21 PM

Haha coming from the team who just lost to one of the worst teams in history at home..Sounds like a soft team to me.

gauth25
03-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Forreal...Soft *** fans and soft *** players these days....Boy I cant wait till we play this team again.

So you can lose again?

ko8e24
03-01-2010, 03:23 PM

So that u can get ur arse beat down to a pulp for the 3rd consecutive yr? :eyebrow:

Worry about the Mavs before you even "think" about playing the defending champs.

gauth25
03-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Good call, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Iv8sMiYgI :facepalm:

Go post a couple videos of him fouling out last year against the Lakers.

JLynn943
03-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Typical Pau Gasol whining. I'm glad these two teams hate each other though, the NBA can always use another good rivalry.

Because you're the authority on what people like? I'm not a Nuggets fan, but I like them.

jacquewho?
03-01-2010, 03:49 PM
oh no he didn't

C_Mund
03-01-2010, 04:05 PM
I only hate the talk when it's against my team, because the Raps crumble under that kind of pressure.
I believe the Lakers will make the finals again, but I hope they get upset by the Nuggets.

kblo247
03-01-2010, 04:09 PM
I agree with him when he says the Nuggets talk a lot of ****. That is a fact, just like the Kings and Jail Blazers used too.

The only thing that gets me is that it came from the wrong guys ****ing mouth. This is the pot calling the kettle black since Pau has been the one running his mouth to the media mostly on the Lakers this year.

It should have came from a guy who didn't get benched to be sent a message with 4 minutes in the game and had a right to brag yesterday ~ Odom

Back to the Nuggets though, they can talk more **** after being eliminated for the 3rd year in a row by LA and tell themselves they are better all they want as the trophy does all the talking the Lakers need

Ethix11
03-01-2010, 04:26 PM

How is Pau being soft when hes calling the Nuggets out? On top of that hes saying that he doesnt like any teams. He could of just kept his mouth shut.

chomaru
03-01-2010, 04:29 PM
I still remember Carmelo saying "Lakers got Artest to guard me"

dont you think he has a point?

Go_NUGGETS
03-01-2010, 04:41 PM
So that u can get ur arse beat down to a pulp for the 3rd consecutive yr? :eyebrow:

So some of you fake @$$ Laker fans can make threads like "Can we get a coach who coaches?" or "Should we get rid of Odom and Bynum" or "Are we even going to win a championship this season?" like most of yall do when yall get embarassed. LoL.

Peace to the real Lakers fans tho.

KeithLBC
03-01-2010, 04:46 PM
So some of you fake @$$ Laker fans can make threads like "Can we get a coach who coaches?" or "Should we get rid of Odom and Bynum" or "Are we even going to win a championship this season?" like most of yall do when yall get embarassed. LoL.

When you have a fan base as large as ours, you're bound to get a few idiots :D

masalex1205
03-01-2010, 04:53 PM
stop being a wuss gasol, this is the nba

bigsams50
03-01-2010, 04:57 PM
All this hate against Pau Pleases me.

Its the PROOF he has reached another LEVEl in his status in the league.

Wheter people will recognise it or not.

? Another level of softness? If he is bothered by people running their mouth then he shouldnt play basketball. Its a mans sport.

Hellcrooner
03-01-2010, 04:59 PM
? Another level of softness? If he is bothered by people running their mouth then he shouldnt play basketball. Its a mans sport.
Where does it say he is complaining or moaning?

He is sending a strong message to trash talkers

Shut the **** Up and prove what you are talking n the court.

Trash talk is for losers!!!

ko8e24
03-01-2010, 05:01 PM

If you're calling me a fake @$$ Lakers fan, then you prolly on drugs son. Everyone here on PSD knows that I'm a true Lakers fan.

Get a clue!

bigsams50
03-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Where does it say he is complaining or moaning?

He is sending a strong message to trash talkers

Shut the **** Up and prove what you are talking n the court.

Trash talk is for losers!!!

Than how come most of the greats trash talked? Bird, MJ, Kobe. There's nothing wrong with trash talk if they back it up.

deuces
03-01-2010, 05:05 PM
pau is hairy

Hellcrooner
Than how come most of the greats trash talked? Bird, MJ, Kobe. There's nothing wrong with trash talk if they back it up.

Dont remember Magic Trashtalking

But anyway thats what he is saying if you can back it up ( any of the ones you mention) ok

If not shut up and play .

I guess Kmart is not on the level of the ones you mentioned?

bigsams50
If you're calling me a fake @$$ Lakers fan, then you prolly on drugs son. Everyone here on PSD knows that I'm a true Lakers fan.

Get a clue!

I think he's referrring to someone else lol You can tell by the way people post if they are legite fans or not, and not just riding the bandwagon.

bigsams50
03-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Dont remember Magic Trashtalking

But anyway thats what he is saying if you can back it up ( any of the ones you mention) ok

If not shut up and play .

I guess Kmart is not on the level of the ones you mentioned?

Not even close lol. But thats just how some people play their game, it fires them up alittle.

Lakerfan In NY
03-01-2010, 05:51 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

_KB24_
03-01-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm dying for a rivalry to brew. They met each other the past 2 seasons, and both sides have been taking jabs at each other. I have great respect for them as a team. They are a tough, savvy team that gives you a hell of a contest every night out.

td0tsfinest
03-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Pau is right. I'm a fan of the nuggets but they do talk a lot. A little too much. And if you can't let your game do the talking, then you shouldn't be talking at all.

Kakaroach
03-01-2010, 06:31 PM
I don't think the whole Nuggets team talks too much, more like its just Kenyon Martin.

PHX2daDEATH
03-01-2010, 06:40 PM
The only way to beat your opponent is to absolutely hate their guts.. Trash talking is a dying thing in the NBA and Im glad we still have teams like Denver who aren't afraid to get in people's faces..

KmB728
03-01-2010, 06:44 PM
So to make a point that the Nuggets talk to much Pau comes out and.. talks?

What happened to the point where he said he let his play do the talking?

PLAYERS FAN
03-01-2010, 08:30 PM
I think trash talking is entertaining.

GspLAL
03-01-2010, 08:50 PM

They've sure backed it up in the past few seasons..

TheCooLKid2020
03-01-2010, 08:52 PM
where was the talking when the nuggets thrashed them the first two games... Nuggets didnt say a word after they beat the lakers.. Now lakers win won game and Gasol goes off... lol

xbrackattackx
03-01-2010, 09:00 PM
I think trash talking is entertaining.

x2

JetsKnicksYanks
03-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Pau has been talking a lot of garbage lately for a player who plays so soft and, for a player with tons of talent, disappears too often. He spoke about KG being hurt recently and KG owned his life as usual on one leg no less. He needs to shut up. He gets pretty numbers but never takes a tough shot which is one of the reasons he shoots a crazy high percentages and avoids contact at all cost. He plays basketball like he is at a basketball camp and no one is guarding him lol. Because of his crazy high skill level and awesome footwork hes still a top 5 PF though he is not my type of player.

And to make matters worse he looks like a llama lol.

JetsKnicksYanks
03-01-2010, 09:33 PM
By the way I love players who talk trash it shows how they are competitive and ultimately makes you play either better(Jordan, Kobe) or breaks you. Nothing wrong with trash talking.

BigAl25
03-01-2010, 11:38 PM
That's cause the lakers are intimidated

Meth
03-01-2010, 11:49 PM

I just found out laughing at your own joke, just kills the whole point of the joke.
Just pointing that out.

Second of all, players who have raw talent has an excuse for trash talking.
Every player trash talks. Everybody trash talks.

That's life.

USMCLaker
03-02-2010, 04:49 AM
I don't have a problem with the Nuggets talking smack. So what? It's in the game!!! Shut them up with your play, bang and do your thing.

Oh ya and Artest is the man!!!

TmacBryant
03-02-2010, 05:05 AM
Pau has been talking a lot of garbage lately for a player who plays so soft and, for a player with tons of talent, disappears too often. He spoke about KG being hurt recently and KG owned his life as usual on one leg no less. He needs to shut up. He gets pretty numbers but never takes a tough shot which is one of the reasons he shoots a crazy high percentages and avoids contact at all cost. He plays basketball like he is at a basketball camp and no one is guarding him lol. Because of his crazy high skill level and awesome footwork hes still a top 5 PF though he is not my type of player.

so kareem is soft because he would do hook shots and avoid contact as well?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

anyways.... the only players on the nuggets that can talk trash are nene, melo, and billups. JR smith and Kmart thinks they are the best player in the world, and kobe owns them every time.

DenButsu
03-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Hey guys, I came up with a really creative, original dis of the Nuggets. I made it up all by myself.

Wanna hear it?

You ready?

Its.... the "THUGGETS!"

:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2:

Oh yeah, I made up another one, too...

the... "CHICKEN NUGGETS!"

:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuCeHUxoBY&feature=related