PDA

View Full Version : Which Franchise Needs the Most Help?

Korman12
03-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Question: What organization, in your opinions, needs the most help overall to send their team into the right direction?

Several factors can lead into the answer; bad contracts, consistently poor winning percentage, coaching problems, bad draft choices, underachieving players, questionable future, small fanbase and many other reasons all attribute. And how do they eventually fix themselves?

Oh, and don't just say a team without an explanation.

RaptorizedKevin
03-01-2010, 12:34 AM
blazers have the biggest draft problems. they missed out on TWO SUPPER STARS. the lost out on Michael jordan and kevin durant. fail

RaptorizedKevin
03-01-2010, 12:36 AM
the knicks need help, if they dont land anyone big, theyre francaise could do in flames. if lebron stays in cleveland. bosh stays in toronto boozer stays in utah. and stoudemire stays in phoniex or goes to miami. then, the knicks are just left with joe johnson, if he leaves the hawks. if they get him thye will be good, but if not, then, the knicks are ****ed for the next 2 years because of the draft.

kozelkid
03-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Indiana Pacers. That city/state is at risk of losing that team with the money troubles and lack of attendance they are facing. Getting John Wall would be perfect for that franchise and would turn them from a franchise with a dim future, to a very bright one.

topdog
03-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Golden State - bad contracts in Magette and potentially Ellis (depending on how you look at it). Nellie Ball doesn't win championships, it just leaves you good enough at times to stay in mediocrity. The front office is fighting and Ellis is especially talented, but might not be who they want to build their team around and at the same time would upset fans if he was traded away.

ldc62
03-01-2010, 12:51 AM
blazers have the biggest draft problems. they missed out on TWO SUPPER STARS. the lost out on Michael jordan and kevin durant. fail

:facepalm:

he meant the bad teams... Portland is going to make the playoffs, how do they still need help?

shep33
03-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Knicks and Hornets.

Knicks b/c if they dont' get anybody this summer, they'll be terrible for at least 1 more year of being terrible, maybe they get a big name in 2011.

Hornets b/c they don't seem to be able to sign big name players, and i don't know if they can keep CP3. I think they took a loan from the NBA, i wish theyčd stay alive but i dunno anymore.

Pacers might move too... sad cause the Knicks and Pacers use to be powerhouses for a long time.

G-Bay New J
03-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Timberwolves! Al Jefferson will leave as soon as he can and then they are left with Kevin Love and Johnny Flynn and I'm not overly impressed with either of them.

abe_froman
03-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Indiana Pacers. That city/state is at risk of losing that team with the money troubles and lack of attendance they are facing. Getting John Wall would be perfect for that franchise and would turn them from a franchise with a dim future, to a very bright one.

gotta agree with this

zambo4president
03-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Well the first team that came to mind was Indy, I see a few other here thought so too.

Korman12
03-01-2010, 01:42 AM
There's a couple teams that I always think of, some of who you guys already mentioned: Indiana, Detroit, Minnesota, New Orleans, Washington and Philadelphia are all kind of stuck in trouble.

clutchski
03-01-2010, 01:52 AM

Wow man I can't believe that. Almost everyone had Oden 1st overall. And they did pick Brandon Roy. Definitely not a fail. You're a fail for making that silly post.

Giantwarrior
03-01-2010, 02:30 AM
Warriors NEED Help! They have the best fans and deserve a good team.

kikeyanez
03-01-2010, 02:58 AM
Warriors NEED Help! They have the best fans and deserve a good team.

cant agree more

ChicagoBulls23
03-01-2010, 03:40 AM
seventy sixers are pretty screwed for the next couple years