PDA

View Full Version : Jon Barry: Gasol and Bynum should dominate K-Mart and Nene

NYKnickFanatic
02-28-2010, 05:52 PM
Is anyone else watching the Nuggets vs Lakers?

Well it is halftime and Jon Barry just said that Gasol and Bynum should dominate K-Mart and Nene.

I strongly disagree with him, I dont think they are as physical as Kenyon and Nene, especially Gasol.

What do you guys think?

jimbobjarree
02-28-2010, 05:53 PM
I didnt see it nor want to wade in with my opinion, but seriously, Jon Barry is a douche...does he know anything? He announced a Jazz game on ESPN once, I ended up muting it he was that bad. Douche.

ManRam
02-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Thanks how I see it. Martin is severely undersized, and Bynum is so much stronger than Nene. Both Martin and Nene play smaller than they are. Bynum and Pau have such a huge length advantage that I've always thought they could bully that front court offensively. Nene and Martin do hustle and run more, so I can understand them scoring points, but offensively, 9 points is embarrassing.

They clearly are more physical, but Pau and Bynum are too tall, lanky and talented to not do well.

DCB/LAL
02-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Thanks how I see it. Martin is severely undersized, and Bynum is so much stronger than Nene. Both Martin and Nene play smaller than they are. Bynum and Pau have such a huge length advantage that I've always thought they could bully that front court offensively. Nene and Martin do hustle and run more, so I can understand them scoring points, but offensively, 9 points is embarrassing.

They clearly are more physical, but Pau and Bynum are too tall, lanky and talented to not do well.

They play like P**sies when they play against physical teams and look for the Refs to bail them out.

marvILLous
02-28-2010, 06:40 PM
lol jon barry is an idiot i don't listen to him

DCB/LAL
02-28-2010, 06:42 PM
lol jon barry is an idiot i don't listen to him

Why is everyone saying this? I think he's right they should be.

ldc62
02-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Hes allowed to say w.e. he wants. I disagree that they should dominate.

Also what has the Barry brothers done? They have a famous dad and thats it.

Hellcrooner
02-28-2010, 08:08 PM
they would if they could find the ****ing way to work togheter instead od crampling each other games

shep33
02-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Barry is right, but at the same time, when Odom is in and 1 of Bynum or Pau is playing, the linup with Odom and Pau/Bynum does seem to be more favorable.

tr4shb0t
02-28-2010, 09:42 PM
yea you can say that in the first half, but bynum and pau were called for 3 fouls each and were in foul trouble the whole time meanwhile nene and kmart were not. call them soft but the officiating will dictate that. when bynum and pau were no longer in foul trouble the 2nd half what happened?