PDA

View Full Version : Some writters and coaches are starting to wonder...

Hellcrooner
02-28-2010, 12:34 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/13852/big-fat-lines-for-ex-chubsters-randolph-gasol

Can Marc end up having a better career and being better than Pau?

Gibby23
02-28-2010, 12:44 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/13852/big-fat-lines-for-ex-chubsters-randolph-gasol

Can Marc end up having a better career and being better than Pau?

The coach that is saying it is Mike D'Antoni. He hates the Lakers and the Gasol trade, becausr that trade made his team get Shaq and led to him being fired.

MaHaRaJaH
02-28-2010, 12:45 AM
Why not, worth ethic is what separates the good from the great.

Hellcrooner
02-28-2010, 12:50 AM
m y eyes Marc will never be as good SKILL wise than PAu

BUT he might end up being considered a BETTER Nba player and he definelty can become a VERY popular start in the league .

Basically i thin his abilities are much EASIER to get Apreciated by American Fans and his skill set is more fit for NBA

He is MUCH TOUGHER

MUCH STRONGER

Defends well his man one on one
Does not give up in defense

Does not fear banging inside.

He has a much higer desire to win.

He also is a better Passer

DOes not moan he jsut works with the touches they give him and hopes his acts speal for himselfe and sometime he will eventually get to wither be awarded by grizz or be offered a contract somwhere where he can get his touches and make his 24-10 averages.

JermanJaysFan
02-28-2010, 02:22 AM
m y eyes Marc will never be as good SKILL wise than PAu

BUT he might end up being considered a BETTER Nba player and he definelty can become a VERY popular start in the league .

Basically i thin his abilities are much EASIER to get Apreciated by American Fans and his skill set is more fit for NBA

He is MUCH TOUGHER

MUCH STRONGER

Defends well his man one on one
Does not give up in defense

Does not fear banging inside.

He has a much higer desire to win.

He also is a better Passer

DOes not moan he jsut works with the touches they give him and hopes his acts speal for himselfe and sometime he will eventually get to wither be awarded by grizz or be offered a contract somwhere where he can get his touches and make his 24-10 averages.
Not questioning your knowledge of Spanish passers, but my impression was always that Pau was the more gifted passer.

Hellcrooner
02-28-2010, 02:26 AM
Not questioning your knowledge of Spanish passers, but my impression was always that Pau was the more gifted passer.

No

Pau gets more assists becaus ehe thinks always in inmediate play afte rhe gives the pass.

marc tends to do the pass who leads to the assists

JermanJaysFan
02-28-2010, 02:27 AM
No

Pau gets more assists becaus ehe thinks always in inmediate play afte rhe gives the pass.

marc tends to do the pass who leads to the assists

Are you talking like passing out of double teams?

Wilson
02-28-2010, 03:24 AM
If he works hard he could do it. He's definitely stronger and tougher than Pau and that could really help in the NBA game, as 'Crooner said.

kozelkid
02-28-2010, 03:44 AM
Na, he won't be better. Doesn't have as high of an upside as Pau did. Keep in mind he's already 25.

_KB24_
02-28-2010, 03:45 AM
Much better defensively than Pau. He lacks the finesse Pau has. Pau is also longer and can score easier over other bigs. Marc reminds me of Perkins. Big, strong guys who clean get their shots from within 7 feet of the net.

jimbobjarree
02-28-2010, 01:10 PM
lol, a thread started by crooner about a spanish player?

he's a different type of player, he can be good but I think he's going to get sick of having his career compared to Pau