PDA

View Full Version : Heat Carlos Arroyo Arrested In Coral Gables

Hyland
02-27-2010, 04:27 PM
http://cbs4.com/local/carlos.arroyo.arrested.2.1523910.html

http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/31/2010/02/26/320x240/carlosarroyomug.jpg

Heat guard Carlos Arroyo was arrested just before 9 a.m by Coral Gables Police on Friday on charges of failing to obey a lawful order and resisting arrest without violence.

It said the detective saw Arroyo then called in a regular cop to pull him over. He wasn't enforcing traffic laws. He could have just been driving either off duty or on some other job when he noticed him. Drunks should be kept off the streets so I think what the guy did was good. Too bad it turned out to be Arroyo.
I'm Arroyo's # 1 fan...and Police's #1 hater
I'm very depress by this...
Arroyo is a class guy, and he was playing the best ball for the Heat at PG...a world class elite talent on the FIBA...pride of Puerto Rico.
I hope those cops burn, forever.

papoose123
02-27-2010, 05:03 PM
people love to stereotype all cops as crooked and horrible people.

clutchski
02-27-2010, 05:07 PM
It said the detective saw Arroyo then called in a regular cop to pull him over. He wasn't enforcing traffic laws. He could have just been driving either off duty or on some other job when he noticed him. Drunks should be kept off the streets so I think what the guy did was good. Too bad it turned out to be Arroyo.
Arroyo is a class guy, and he was playing the best ball for the Heat at PG...a world class elite talent on the FIBA...pride of Puerto Rico.

That's a little harsh :eyebrow:

Hellcrooner
02-27-2010, 05:07 PM
we should hear both Arroyo and the cops before deiciding and images would be even better.

Hyland
02-27-2010, 05:16 PM
That's a little harsh :eyebrow:

Harsh?

Try being a minority in America and enjoy a relationship with a fellow police officer.

This is so frigging bogus it's not even funny. A lot of out of non-local Heat fans will look at this and probably side with the cops off the bat, but its the opposite for many people who actually live here.

Anyway, Arroyo said he'd come out on top in court so he obviously has his side of the story to tell. We'll see how it all plays out.

J$mo0th_3o5
02-27-2010, 05:17 PM
I hate that scrub keep his *** in jail!

td0tsfinest
02-27-2010, 05:17 PM
did the cops kick his *** too

Hyland
02-27-2010, 05:23 PM
I hate that scrub keep his *** in jail!

He's Miami's best PG...you obviously lack basketball knowledge, and you need to be put in jail for such a horrible post. Your young *** wouldnt last a minute in the tombs.

Gibby23
02-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Harsh?

Try being a minority in America and enjoy a relationship with a fellow police officer.
This is so frigging bogus it's not even funny. A lot of out of non-local Heat fans will look at this and probably side with the cops off the bat, but its the opposite for many people who actually live here.

Anyway, Arroyo said he'd come out on top in court so he obviously has his side of the story to tell. We'll see how it all plays out.

There is a ton of minority police officers in America, you can enjoy a relationship with them, I don't know why you would want to.:)

Gibby23
02-27-2010, 05:25 PM
He's Miami's best PG...you obviously lack basketball knowledge, and you need to be put in jail for such a horrible post. Your young *** wouldnt last a minute in the tombs.

He does suck though, it doesn't mean much to be the Heats best PG.

J$mo0th_3o5
02-27-2010, 05:30 PM

Best PG on the HEAT?!:laugh: Thanks for making my day. Arroyo is the WORST PG on our team. I rather have Quinn than his sorry ***.

Hellcrooner
02-27-2010, 05:34 PM
Its difficut to eb a cop in USA.

Yeah i know sometimes they use extreme violent measures sometimes they even act racist but when people tries to compare them with other countrys cops they are denying one truth and its that there are a lot of thugs with guns in Usa criminals are as violent ore even more than them so they just addapt to that reality.

Also abotuhe minoritys is a sad fact but a lot of the criminals belong to that minoritys because an unfair system simply makes them more likely to fall into that type of licving.

This said i would like to know the WHOLE story and if there are some images even better so we can know if arroyo really acted like a jerk and earned himself the beating or if really the cops wxceeded their purpose and deserve an infraction.

Hyland
02-27-2010, 05:38 PM
There is a ton of minority police officers in America, you can enjoy a relationship with them, I don't know why you would want to.:)

Doesn't stop them from abusing their power on their fellow minorities.

He does suck though, it doesn't mean much to be the Heats best PG.

Nah, you suck...you can't even run a mile a treadmill, why is your lazyass stating an athlete sucks and being a starting PG of a professional NBA team doesn't mean much? You have no creditionals to be speaking in this kind of tone.

Arroyo isn't one of the best, but that doesn't mean he sucks. Logically speak, no one in the NBA sucks, they're good enough to make the league. Arroyo is proven and respected globally.

Arroyo is excellent at ball control and setting up teammates, and is probably one of the best ball handlers in the NBA. His defense and jumpshot isn't great...not the most fastest guy, but this is an honest assessment.

Chris Duhon SUCKS. Arroyo can actually ball. Look at Miami's prefromance when he's on the floor.

Best PG on the HEAT?!:laugh: Thanks for making my day. Arroyo is the WORST PG on our team. I rather have Quinn than his sorry ***.

Because you're an ignorant fool with no logic, did Arroyo pipe your mom to a salsa beat?

BALLER71
02-27-2010, 05:44 PM

I'd rather have Chris Quinn.

But seriously... I was Arroyo fan before he came to the Heat. Every off-season I would mention his name hoping that maybe we could sign him.. But he sucks.

Gibby23
02-27-2010, 05:46 PM
He sucks. It's good that he took a beating.

Gibby23
02-27-2010, 05:47 PM
The cop was a Heat fan and didn't want this scrub to play.

J$mo0th_3o5
02-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Because you're an ignorant fool with no logic, did Arroyo pipe your mom to a salsa beat?

Edit: You're not worth it. I just have one thing HOP OFF;)

Incublime24
02-27-2010, 05:59 PM

Nah, you suck...you can't even run a mile a treadmill, why is your lazyass stating an athlete sucks and being a starting PG of a professional NBA team doesn't mean much? You have no creditionals to be speaking in this kind of tone.

Arroyo isn't one of the best, but that doesn't mean he sucks. Logically speak, no one in the NBA sucks, they're good enough to make the league. Arroyo is proven and respected globally.

Arroyo is excellent at ball control and setting up teammates, and is probably one of the best ball handlers in the NBA. His defense and jumpshot isn't great...not the most fastest guy, but this is an honest assessment.

Chris Duhon SUCKS. Arroyo can actually ball. Look at Miami's prefromance when he's on the floor.

haha.

papoose123
02-27-2010, 07:43 PM
the OP is SO MAD LOL

IRUAM #21
02-28-2010, 01:04 AM
http://cbs4.com/local/carlos.arroyo.arrested.2.1523910.html

http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/31/2010/02/26/320x240/carlosarroyomug.jpg

Harsh?

Carlos Arroyo sucks :clap:

marlinsfan24
02-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Guys Hyland is Carlos Arroyo and he sucks ***

JNA17
02-28-2010, 02:15 AM
:laugh:

Ragun
02-28-2010, 02:26 AM
hyland is a beast!

Ethix11
02-28-2010, 02:50 AM
The article says: ¨Heat star Carlo Arroyo was arrested on February 26, 2010 on charges of failure to obey a lawful order and resisting arrest without violence..¨
Why did they beat him up?

Chacarron
02-28-2010, 02:50 AM

It looks like someone has a man crush on Carlos Arroyo :D

Big Zo
02-28-2010, 04:37 AM
Harsh?

I don't know if you've ever been to Miami, but white people are the minority here.

jimbobjarree
02-28-2010, 01:09 PM
ouch, does he even play anymore though?

RaptorizedKevin
02-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Carlos is in the nba again? LOL wow. BEST POINT GUARD ON THE HEAT? excuse, that honor belongs to skip to my lou, rafer alston. Carlos is straight up dirt, he was better years ago, now he just sucks. Dont be biased and stick up to him because your puerterican, be fair and acknowledge that he is dirt.

EL HEAT
02-28-2010, 02:03 PM
i hate that scrub keep his *** in jail!

+1

Wilson
02-28-2010, 02:47 PM
This has mostly been off-topic so I'm going to close it.