PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else tired of Lebron?

celtisox41
02-26-2010, 10:47 PM
He is way overrated. He scores most his points on free throws he doesn't deserve to get in the first place. He complains about everything and the refs never call any fouls on him. He even had the nerve to say something like "my supporting cast" when he was talking about his teammates, you just don't do that. He also stormed off the court after that nuggets game he lost without showing a hint of sportsmanship, but if he won you know he would've been the first person shaking hands with carmelo. Anyways, does anyone else feel the same way? Sorry cavelier fans, i dont hate your team just him. And to prove he gets all the calls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_jsyxJVAXs

not a great video but it proves it

stawka
02-26-2010, 10:48 PM
No1 is tired of LeBron, but we're all tired of the LeBron bashing :)

bigsams50
02-26-2010, 10:50 PM
Why is it his faul that he gets the calls?

Statik1
02-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Not tired of him. I like his game. I am not a fan of his nor a fan of the Cavs. But how do I say it

HE IS GOOD FOR THE GAME!

ManRam
02-26-2010, 10:52 PM
I'm more tired of you than anything. I used to hate the kid, until I came to this forum...oh how things have changed.

td0tsfinest
02-26-2010, 10:52 PM
no1 is tired of lebron, but we're all tired of the lebron bashing :)

+ 1

celtisox41
02-26-2010, 10:53 PM
Why is it his faul that he gets the calls?

Its not his fault, but getting calls like that and still complaining he doesn't get enough of them is a joke. The refs in the NBA suck, it should be called as it is, not because a star wants a call

celtisox41
02-26-2010, 10:55 PM
I'm more tired of you than anything. I used to hate the kid, until I came to this forum...oh how things have changed.

Is there a point to this or do you just like to be a douchebag?

Lakersfanla24
hell of a basketball player but complete and total douuche

TheKing23
No but i'm tired of idiots like you that take any opportunity to rip on the best player in the league.

ManRam
02-26-2010, 10:56 PM
No one attacks/gets to the hoop more than him. I don't think it's a coincedence he gets a lot of FT attempts. People rarely are fouled on jump shots...it's all about getting in the paint...which, again, he does better than anyone.

Your video proves nothing. One play?!?! Seriously??? OMG. He gets every call...hahahaha.

ko8e24
02-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Naw bro, ManRamPrez and LeBron are like brothers. Don't sweat it.

And I know what you're talkin about celtisox41, I saw the game online, and yes, he was *****ing at the end asking for the foul calls. So if you wanted somone to agree on that point, then I agree.

Everything you said has already been said, and honestly, we're tired of listening to it.

no offense, but this thread should be closed very soon

LakerKB24Fan
02-26-2010, 10:58 PM
lol... what's up with all the lebron hate lately

stawka
02-26-2010, 10:59 PM
No one attacks/gets to the hoop more than him. I don't think it's a coincedence he gets a lot of FT attempts. People rarely are fouled on jump shots...it's all about getting in the paint...which, again, he does better than anyone.

Your video proves nothing. One play?!?! Seriously??? OMG. He gets every call...hahahaha.

You are possibly one of my favorite posters on PSD. A clear-cut Magic fan (rivals of the Cavs), yet you continue to post with logic. Thanks **** for that :clap:

ManRam
02-26-2010, 11:00 PM
Naw bro, ManRamPrez and LeBron are like brothers. Don't sweat it.

And I know what you're talkin about celtisox41, I saw the game online, and yes, he was *****ing at the end asking for the foul calls. So if you wanted somone to agree on that point, then I agree.

Everything you said has already been said, and honestly, we're tired of listening to it.

no offense, but this thread should be closed very soon

We aren't "like" brothers. We are.

Get it straight.

ko8e24
02-26-2010, 11:01 PM
LeBron is a great player, and a hard player to guard.

celtisox41
02-26-2010, 11:01 PM
No but i'm tired of idiots like you that take any opportunity to rip on the best player in the league.

And im tired of idiots like you that worship a fraud. Kobe is the best (and im a celtic fan admitting it)

ko8e24
02-26-2010, 11:02 PM
We aren't "like" brothers. We are.

Get it straight.

:laugh2:

You crack me up ManRam. Haven't talked to ya in a while in a reply post. How ya been bro?

ko8e24
02-26-2010, 11:02 PM
And im tired of idiots like you that worship a fraud. Kobe is the best (and im a celtic fan admitting it)

My brotha, plz, jsut stop :pity:

Why do you have to drag Kobe into this?

stawka
02-26-2010, 11:04 PM

And the thread will be locked in 3...2...1...

B.JenningsMVP
02-26-2010, 11:04 PM
No

ManRam
02-26-2010, 11:05 PM
:laugh2:

You crack me up ManRam. Haven't talked to ya in a while in a reply post. How ya been bro?

Busy. Got a job. Working 22 hours a week to go along with 18 college credits. AKA, my life is busy as ****.

Have a 7AM flight to catch tomorrow too. Fun!

How about you buddy. Let's jack this thread.

ManRam
02-26-2010, 11:06 PM
JVG just said in the Magic game that NO should trade CP3 and contracts for Mayo, Gay, Gasol and a 1st rounder. The important question: can anyone hook me up with whatever dank **** he's smoking?

ManRam
02-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Another on topic question...

Does any other team besides New Orleans have their captains wear the "C" on their jerseys?

fadedmario
02-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Great thread!! I hate Lebron. Call it what you want. Durant will be better than him in a few years anyway (anyone who thinks different is lying to themselves). Lebron is a great player, but he acts like he's won 6 rings already. I'm sick of him, he's annoying and always whines to the refs. He'll probably come up short this year and leave the Cavs because of it. In 5 years Durant will be the man, not Lebron. Put it down.

ko8e24
02-26-2010, 11:11 PM
Busy. Got a job. Working 22 hours a week to go along with 18 college credits. AKA, my life is busy as ****.

Have a 7AM flight to catch tomorrow too. Fun!

How about you buddy. Let's jack this thread.

I've been good bro.

Yea, so did u hear about J-Kidd's triple double?

Do you remember the last time a player had 15+ in pts, rebs and assts in the same game?

I can't think of one, my guess would be Magic Johnson perhaps?

celtisox41
02-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Great thread!! I hate Lebron. Call it what you want. Durant will be better than him in a few years anyway (anyone who thinks different is lying to themselves). Lebron is a great player, but he acts like he's won 6 rings already. I'm sick of him, he's annoying and always whines to the refs. He'll probably come up short this year and leave the Cavs because of it. In 5 years Durant will be the man, not Lebron. Put it down.

Thank you for being the only reasonable person here

flea
Lebron is great, but the refs in the NBA are told to give more calls to driving wings in order to counteract the fact defensive minded big men were dominating the game (Duncan, Mutumbo, Wallace, Shaq, Howard, Robinson, etc.) and it was boring. You can call them the "Duncan rules", because the NBA is desperately trying to get back to the Jordan/Magic/Bird era since wings are much more marketable and fun to watch.

The NBA is rigged, anyone that says differently is dense or isn't paying attention. But who can blame them? It's fun.

GodsSon

This isn't a thread about Kobe

Teeboy1487
02-26-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm not tired of him. He like a Magic Johnson with more strength and athletic ability. I actually like seeing him play. His passing is tremendous. I'm not a huge fan but I respect him a great deal. So what if he has an ego. Plenty of players have egos in the league. I would not mind him on the lakers one day :) .

topdog
02-26-2010, 11:16 PM
Not a Lebron fan. Classic NBA star complainer (but who isn't?) I just don't like something about his personality. Plus there's the fact that he was annointed "world's greatest player" as soon as he entered the league. Additionally, how is it fair that a guy gets fouls called in his favor when he runs them over? Reminds me of old Shaq rules.

At the end of the day, I will say he is very talented and very good at what he does whether or not I like him or think he (like other "superstar" players) gets advantageous treatment.

Cavs_Fan24
02-26-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm fed up with some of the things he does too but saying that he's overrated is going too far. He is a triple double machine and is one of the fastest players, and one of the best passers. He has also improve his jumpshot, especially his 3-point shot.

Trust mean I understand what your saying and I know where your coming from. I agree with what your saying, but saying he's overrated I'd going too far IMO.

fadedmario
02-26-2010, 11:17 PM
This isn't a thread about Kobe

Kobe IS the best. I agree (and I'm a Piston's fan). Lebron is supposed to be the next great player in waiting, but I think Durant is going to be better than him. Much better.

celtisox41
02-26-2010, 11:17 PM
I should re-phrase this question, i don't hate him playing, i hate the way he acts. That's what i meant by anyone else tired of him, not anyone else tired of watching him play

JerzeyFresh
02-26-2010, 11:29 PM
No one is tired of Lebron or Kobe there the two best players in the game, both future Hall of Famers and both will probably go down as one of the best by the time there done. The bashing on both of them is ridiculous and stupid.

EaglesJackson10
02-26-2010, 11:31 PM
I hate Lebron first of all. I recognize that he is a great basketball player. He is definatley top 3 in the league. Probably number 1 right now. That being said. He is an arrogant cocky douchebag and the lebron hating that you see is not because he is great its because of the way he acts. He acts like he is God's gift to Earth, which he kind of is in a basketball form, but even if he is no one wants to see him act that way. While he is half his problem the other problem is the media and the way they praise him. I can't stand watching sportscenter during Cavs highlights. It goes from breaking down highlights of a game to sucking Lebron's dick. He is probably the best basketball player but being humble is not one of his strong suits and it makes people like me hate him. Cavs fans you have all the right in the world to defend his play because he is great. But don't say there is no reason for people to hate him other than his greatness because their are plenty of other reasons.

BosoxPapi61
02-26-2010, 11:32 PM
I am tired of you

unwantedplayer
02-26-2010, 11:32 PM
Dude, he beat us plain and simple. Too many damn Boston Fans are bashing other players because they are discouraged with the team's play this year. Really, hes a good player and there isn't anything that's going to stop him.

Lakersfanla24
02-26-2010, 11:36 PM
I'm not tired of him. He like a Magic Johnson with more strength and athletic ability. I actually like seeing him play. His passing is tremendous. I'm not a huge fan but I respect him a great deal. So what if he has an ego. Plenty of players have egos in the league. I would not mind him on the lakers one day :) .

:puke: I will burn every lakers item i have ever bought. Dont get me wrong hes a great player and will probably go down as one of the greatest players of all time but he is the most arrogant Douche the nba has seen since MJ.:mad:

ko8e24
02-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Did you know that Sam Bowie once played for the Lakers?

fadedmario
02-26-2010, 11:38 PM
I hate Lebron first of all. I recognize that he is a great basketball player. He is definatley top 3 in the league. Probably number 1 right now. That being said. He is an arrogant cocky douchebag and the lebron hating that you see is not because he is great its because of the way he acts. He acts like he is God's gift to Earth, which he kind of is in a basketball form, but even if he is no one wants to see him act that way. While he is half his problem the other problem is the media and the way they praise him. I can't stand watching sportscenter during Cavs highlights. It goes from breaking down highlights of a game to sucking Lebron's dick. He is probably the best basketball player but being humble is not one of his strong suits and it makes people like me hate him. Cavs fans you have all the right in the world to defend his play because he is great. But don't say there is no reason for people to hate him other than his greatness because their are plenty of other reasons.

:clap::clap: I agree with everything you posted

ManRam
02-26-2010, 11:39 PM
These two threads have made my day.

And yes, my day sucked that much.

celtisox41
02-26-2010, 11:40 PM
Dude, he beat us plain and simple. Too many damn Boston Fans are bashing other players because they are discouraged with the team's play this year. Really, hes a good player and there isn't anything that's going to stop him.

Im not discouraged with the teams play, i still think they're a championship team so thats not the reason i hate him

Lakersfanla24

^^^This.................. great post bro :cheers:

*Superman*
I was playing live the other day. And I had 90Points with Lebron, double OT, Get at me.

ElMarroAfamado
02-26-2010, 11:42 PM
haha i saw the kobe thread and just thought "no but im kinda tired of lebron james"
hahaa
why?

because ALL HE CAN DO ...is dunk and lay the ball up....thats fine and dandy but that is never going to win him titles...there is a reason he has what like 1 game winning shot 2?
because HE ALWAYS tries to win games at the line, or in the paint...when if he was as great as people claim he is he would win em with shots...but he is scared to shoot which is why once his avenue to win the game with layup is taken away.. HE Passes the ball out to a teammate when usually leading to a miss from them...

as long as he doesnt have a consistent jumpshot he should not be considered the best of anything....
kevin durant has the potential to be better than him by this time next year for the simple fact he can SHOOT from anywhere on the court....
take away lebron james strength and hes your run of the mill corey maggette....

ElMarroAfamado
02-26-2010, 11:45 PM
I'm fed up with some of the things he does too but saying that he's overrated is going too far. He is a triple double machine and is one of the fastest players, and one of the best passers. He has also improve his jumpshot, especially his 3-point shot.

Trust mean I understand what your saying and I know where your coming from. I agree with what your saying, but saying he's overrated I'd going too far IMO.

wow that actually makes sense for a fan of lebron james. and i agree. i have never said the guy is overrated like many people say....its just as long as the guy fails to master the jumpshot and nail it consistently i cant consider him nothing but a freak of nature that wills himself to the hoop....its like Rondo their kryptonite are 10-20 footers

and i say it because i think as long as he is like this he wont win a title....
i mean he cant dunk and layup all the time.....
like today against the Raptors ...what did he take? 2 shots outside the paint?

fadedmario
02-26-2010, 11:45 PM
haha i saw the kobe thread and just thought "no but im kinda tired of lebron james"
hahaa
why?

because ALL HE CAN DO ...is dunk and lay the ball up....thats fine and dandy but that is never going to win him titles...there is a reason he has what like 1 game winning shot 2?
because HE ALWAYS tries to win games at the line, or in the paint...when if he was as great as people claim he is he would win em with shots...but he is scared to shoot which is why once his avenue to win the game with layup is taken away.. HE Passes the ball out to a teammate when usually leading to a miss from them...

as long as he doesnt have a consistent jumpshot he should not be considered the best of anything....
kevin durant has the potential to be better than him by this time next year for the simple fact he can SHOOT from anywhere on the court....
take away lebron james strength and hes your run of the mill corey maggette....

That post is going to tick some Cavalier fans off.

smith&wesson
02-26-2010, 11:50 PM
closed!!

Mrphilly
02-27-2010, 12:06 AM
if you created this thread you are a loser. All your points are stupid. Your opinion is sad and you should have kept it to yourself.

You idiot trying to make it seem like getting to line is a bad thing.

You loser for saying he doesn't deserve foul calls.

You clown for pointing out him walking off the court. Watch more basketball, everybody doesn't shake hands after the game, its not a requirement. Did gibson shake Carmello's hand? Who knows and who cares.

Every Nba player think they were fouled on every play, so stop acting like he is the only one.

celtisox41
02-27-2010, 12:15 AM
if you created this thread you are a loser. All your points are stupid. Your opinion is sad and you should have kept it to yourself.

You idiot trying to make it seem like getting to line is a bad thing.

You loser for saying he doesn't deserve foul calls.

You clown for pointing out him walking off the court. Watch more basketball, everybody doesn't shake hands after the game, its not a requirement. Did gibson shake Carmello's hand? Who knows and who cares.

Every Nba player think they were fouled on every play, so stop acting like he is the only one.

Nobody DESERVES to get calls, they DESERVE to get what actually happened. Im not saying getting to the line is a bad thing, im saying he does it when he isnt really fouled. So you idiot for not being able to read, and you loser for not bothering to read the other posts:facepalm:

Melo15
02-27-2010, 12:18 AM
There are a lot of things about LeBron that I without question am tired of for example his whining to the refs, how he fakes at least 3 injuries a game, how he will just hold the ball for 10 seconds then settle for a 3, and his cockiness. However I am not tired of watching him play. The guy makes amazing plays every game and to say he is overrated is ludicrous.

ko8e24
02-27-2010, 12:58 AM
LeBronze/LeBrick/LeTravel/LeCrab vs koME CRYant

NYtilIdie
02-27-2010, 01:02 AM
I was playing live the other day. And I had 90Points with Lebron, double OT, Get at me.

Lebron is so god like in 2k. I swear every time somebody picks the Cavs I know their going to have Lebron drop 30-40 on my head with Mo or Shaq as their 2nd scorer with like 10 pts. :facepalm:

Yeah, they clearly aren't cheesing. I hate it when I pick a team like the Grizz or Rockets and they pick the Lakers or Cavs.

As for the question, no. A superstar that gets calls? NO! HOW DARE THE REFS GIVE THEM CALLS!!!:rolleyes:

Get over it this **** has been going on since the Jordan days. If you want to constantly ***** and moan about it heres a simple solution, TURN THE CHANNEL.

*Superman*
02-27-2010, 01:03 AM
Kobe thread down, here goes this one

dodie53
02-27-2010, 01:03 AM
No1 is tired of LeBron, but we're all tired of the LeBron bashing :)

indeed

*Superman*
02-27-2010, 01:04 AM
Lebron is so god like in 2k. I swear every time somebody picks the Cavs I know their going to have Lebron drop 30-40 on my head with Mo or Shaq as their 2nd scorer with like 10 pts. :facepalm:

Yeah, they clearly aren't cheesing. I hate it when I pick a team like the Grizz or Rockets and they pick the Lakers or Cavs.

As for the question, no. A superstar that gets calls? NO! HOW DARE THE REFS GIVE THEM CALLS!!!:rolleyes:

Get over it this **** has been going on since the Jordan days. If you want to constantly ***** and moan about it heres a simple solution, TURN THE CHANNEL.

I was taking bout Live lol it's so fake.

jetsforever
02-27-2010, 01:06 AM
:facepalm: Wow.

Corey
02-27-2010, 01:07 AM
This thread is offering no discussion.

Wilson
02-27-2010, 01:08 AM
All player hate threads will be closed here. No more please guys :cheers: