PDA

View Full Version : Alvin Robertson accused of sex trafficking

kozelkid
02-26-2010, 06:08 PM
As much as I wish it wasn't so (for mainly selfish reasons; he scored the first points in Toronto Raptors' history), four-time NBA All-Star Alvin Robertson has had a history of off-court problems.

Check the Wiki rap sheet: In 1997, Robertson pled no contest to four misdemeanor charges of abusing a former girlfriend and was sentenced to one year in prison. Prior to that, in 1990, he did a month in jail for beating his then-wife. And in 2007, Robertson was arrested again on a variety of charges, several related to domestic violence.

But this one? This one is messed up.

From the AP: Alvin Robertson has been charged with sexual assault of a child, trafficking an underage child for purposes of sex and forcing a sexual performance by a child.

Authorities claim the 47-year-old former Spurs, Bucks, Pistons and Raptors guard was part of a ring that kidnapped a 14-year-old girl from San Antonio, forced her to have sex with clients and to dance at a Corpus Christi strip club last year.

Jesus.

The girl escaped her alleged captors, prompting an investigation. Seven people have been charged, including Robertson's girlfriend.

So far, Robertson is the only one who has not been apprehended.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Alvin-Robertson-accused-of-sex-trafficking;_ylt=AjVMkQ_1tzn9ZM6IDI8g6Ji8vLYF?urn= nba,224544
****ing pig.

AK-50
02-26-2010, 07:07 PM
thats messed up

RaptorizedKevin
02-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Wow, soemone this crazy played for the raptors , =[ . whats wronge with this guy? he needs some serious rehabilitation help/

AK-50
02-26-2010, 07:20 PM
Wow, soemone this crazy played for the raptors , =[ . whats wronge with this guy? he needs some serious rehabilitation help/

i know right first Master P now we found out R Kelly scored our first pts

bigsams50
02-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Thts just ****ed up

fresh prince
02-26-2010, 08:16 PM
He was always crazy.. Some one was telling a story of how he was the craziest guy to ever play in the League he wouldfight anyone and got into several fights when he was playing

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-26-2010, 08:23 PM
woah!! thats some crazy americas most wanted type ish!

cwilson21
02-26-2010, 08:23 PM
And that's what happens when you play for Toronto.

elizur
02-26-2010, 08:32 PM
OMG, If this is true, I hope his life is horrible in jail and he gets traded for sex between all the other criminals.

*Superman*
02-26-2010, 09:12 PM
***** *** *** ****** *** ***! **** ********** *******.

CLMCII
02-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Yeppers!

td0tsfinest
02-26-2010, 09:29 PM
wow, what a punk.

JasonJohnHorn
02-27-2010, 04:24 PM
I was a fan of his game and I had read in the past about rape/abuse cases and was a little down to hear that stuff. He was a great guy on the court, solid defender, triple-double guy on a regular basis (and quad-double with steals-only guy to do it that way), but a lot of people were split on him. For example, he is the ONLY player to ever win Defensive Player Of The Year and NOT not the All-Defensive First Team. How does that work?

Its a messed up and tragic story. I hope the girl is alright and who ever is responcible gets dealt with accordingly.

Hellcrooner
02-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Waht a pitty

I had a lot of respect for him as a player in the Bucks

He even made a quadruple double

HoopsDrive
02-27-2010, 05:54 PM
The fking scum of the earth. Death sentence wouldn't be enough for this dbag.

KnicksorBust
02-27-2010, 06:01 PM
I was a fan of his game and I had read in the past about rape/abuse cases and was a little down to hear that stuff. He was a great guy on the court, solid defender, triple-double guy on a regular basis (and quad-double with steals-only guy to do it that way), but a lot of people were split on him. For example, he is the ONLY player to ever win Defensive Player Of The Year and NOT not the All-Defensive First Team. How does that work?

Its a messed up and tragic story. I hope the girl is alright and who ever is responcible gets dealt with accordingly.

**** his basketball career. Walking piece of ****.

xbrackattackx
02-27-2010, 07:34 PM
I hope he get's raped in Jail, till he rots in hell. Scum.