PDA

View Full Version : NBA league pass Broadband???

boriquaabe
02-25-2010, 04:04 PM
Can anyone tell me their experience with NBA.com's league pass broadband? I can't get the league pass through my cable provider and watching the game via some pirate stream like the many that are passed around here is really choppy and when watching the game I am always missing something important. Sometimes I miss it when each team scores? So I was curious about the leagues pass through NBA.com. ANY thoughts???? THANKS

jimbobjarree
02-25-2010, 04:20 PM
most awesome thing ever

magichatnumber9
02-25-2010, 04:38 PM
Overall I give it a B-. There are some times that it will freeze on you and you have to go from full screen to partial screen. If it did not have that problem it would be an A.

Raph12
02-25-2010, 06:21 PM
I'd give it an A, never had a problem yet beside the occasional two second freeze.

jimbobjarree
02-25-2010, 06:58 PM
^yah some nights it decides to be a ***** and not work, but you talk to support and they usually sort it out for you. Its never made me miss a Jazz game because of technical problems though so I'm happy.

Marques24kobe
02-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Overall I enjoy it. Im a Lakers fan and it seems like they screw up about 10% of their games. So thats fustrating.

avrpatsfan
02-25-2010, 07:27 PM
It works fine. But I prefer atdhe.net. It has every Celtic game for free.

bosh_dwill
02-25-2010, 07:33 PM
It works fine. But I prefer atdhe.net. It has every Celtic game for free.

it has every game for free lol

ManRam
02-25-2010, 07:37 PM
atdhe.net and channelsurfing.net are great for what they are: free.

If you don't mind dropping the bones for League Pass Broadband, do it. Those two sites above have a relatively significant delay, much lower quality and are a lot less reliable. Certain games/channels/hosts crash frequently, are taken down and not re-upped for a while, are just flat out wont work for long periods of times. League Pass kills those two options...but as a poor college student, I have no choice.

Chronz
02-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Best decision of my life, right next to quitting smoking. Why pay to watch it on TV when you can watch it from your computer and hook it up to your TV for cheap? And you dont have to choose what games you want to watch you can watch them all.

jimbobjarree
02-25-2010, 08:25 PM

If you don't mind dropping the bones for League Pass Broadband, do it. Those two sites above have a relatively significant delay, much lower quality and are a lot less reliable. Certain games/channels/hosts crash frequently, are taken down and not re-upped for a while, are just flat out wont work for long periods of times. League Pass kills those two options...but as a poor college student, I have no choice.

having league pass is just an insurance policy, you know you'll get a link to every game of the season without missing the start or the feed randomly stopping, it also allows you to miss games and watch them the next day if you want to go out drinking etc. Its worth the money

ChiSox219
02-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Had it last year loved it.

Anyone interested in a trade for ESPN insider, PM me

daleja424
02-25-2010, 08:47 PM
nba LP is pretty awesome. the picture is great and you dont miss games. I also love that they archive played games so if you miss a game you can always watch it later when you have time.

td0tsfinest
02-25-2010, 08:50 PM
if you got the money, its definitely worth it.

arkanian215
02-25-2010, 08:54 PM
there's a local black out for your regional sports teams. balls

bigsams50
02-25-2010, 09:03 PM
How much does it usually go for?

ManRam
02-25-2010, 09:08 PM
It's 49.95 right now for their 7-team package.
It's 79.95 for every team.

I might get that 7 team package...I'm sick of ****** free streams. 7 teams is good. Orlando, Cleveland, Boston, LA, Denver, OKC and Utah are pretty much the only teams I care to watch at this point anyways.

DodgerBulls
02-25-2010, 09:12 PM

keep it under the radar if want to keep the site up.

RadiantShot
02-25-2010, 09:46 PM
Lmao, I jailbroke my Ipod Touch, and got it on there for free. It's pretty sick, but sometimes it'll have a problem, and end up lowering the quality. It's solid though. At least let's you watch the games. B.