PDA

View Full Version : So who would you like to see replace Kurt Warner?

Lizard King
02-25-2010, 04:23 AM
The way I see it, our options are limited to Leinart, McNabb, Kolb, Pennington, Vick, or a rookie QB. The way I see it, if we don't get McNabb, I say we go for a rookie QB in Colt McCoy. He may not be a deep passer, but I'd honestly take him over Leinart any second.

Who would you like to see replace Warner?

thephoenixson28
02-25-2010, 05:44 AM
The way I see it, our options are limited to Leinart, McNabb, Kolb, Pennington, Vick, or a rookie QB. The way I see it, if we don't get McNabb, I say we go for a rookie QB in Colt McCoy. He may not be a deep passer, but I'd honestly take him over Leinart any second.

Who would you like to see replace Warner? Mcnabb

AZCardsFan
02-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Lienart, and draft Pike or someone similar to compete

itsontheway.phx
02-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Mike Vick. passer, scrambler, runner. 4th rounder to get him is worth it.

kjdills13
02-25-2010, 08:04 PM
LEINART hands down. hes only started 16 games in the NFL give him a chance! BC he could have been the number 1 pick in the NFL if he came out after his Junior year. So only giving the Number 1 pick in the NFL 16 games to prove himself is foolish. He has started less games in the NFL than Sanchez

Ferro21
02-26-2010, 12:16 AM
St. Pierre !!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHa jk I would like to see them go after McNabb, but Andy Reid said yesterday that McNabb is staying put. I guess our only hope is that Leinart come out to be like Rodgers... :(

CaliDevil71
02-26-2010, 05:35 PM
I think Matt can handle the job. Just needs to get his head in the game. I think he will!

If not Matt then TRY to go for McNabb. If I am a gambling man I would say you have a better shot at winning the lottery. I don't think the Eagles will send him to a contender they may have to face in the playoffs.

I also like Jeff Garcia. He maybe a good fill as well.

uwish1127
02-28-2010, 02:05 AM
Lienart, and draft Pike or someone similar to compete

I think thats a great choice, I think Leinart needs a better chance, but Id deff bring in another Veteran QB as well....Jon Kitna maybe?

kjdills13
03-01-2010, 11:33 AM
charlie batch will be the backup.

thephoenixson28
03-01-2010, 01:41 PM
I think thats a great choice, I think Leinart needs a better chance, but Id deff bring in another Veteran QB as well....Jon Kitna maybe? I heard we are going after chad noodle arm pennington

CaliDevil71
03-01-2010, 02:17 PM
I heard we are going after chad noodle arm pennington

Pennington may not have the strongest arm but the dude is accurate and with the WR corps that the Cards have could be dangerous. Plus nine games are guranteed in a doom....so he will not have the wind problem but maybe a few games.

I didn't think a Pennington but it's worth consideration...

kjdills13
03-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Pennington may not have the strongest arm but the dude is accurate and with the WR corps that the Cards have could be dangerous. Plus nine games are guranteed in a doom....so he will not have the wind problem but maybe a few games.

I didn't think a Pennington but it's worth consideration...

we play in a doom? lol JK i dont want to be an *** hole. But i dont think we should go after someone who can compete with leinart. I htink mat needs to feel like he is the man win or lose. Give him 16 games to proove himself. if he fails we will cut him bc he is owed to much next year if he does well then we have the future and the present.

CaliDevil71
03-03-2010, 01:04 PM
we play in a doom? lol JK i dont want to be an *** hole. But i dont think we should go after someone who can compete with leinart. I htink mat needs to feel like he is the man win or lose. Give him 16 games to proove himself. if he fails we will cut him bc he is owed to much next year if he does well then we have the future and the present.

LOL..I know it's not your typical dome type stadium but you understood what I meant. LOL....

You don't think Pennington could compete with Matt. I think he could. I believe that Matt needs to feel that he is the man too, but I think it will also help him mentally if he actually goes to camp and wins the position and not have it handed to him. Personally, unless we get McNabb (fat chance), Matt should be given his chance, which I think he will prevail. He playes with promise the few times he came in for Kurt, especially at the end of the season when Kurt went down.