PDA

View Full Version : Rankings...

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-24-2010, 02:33 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=AvT5sZEOK._7avjeqAylO3iUxLYF?slug=ki-boxrankings021810&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Kinda pisses me off that Paul Williams is ahead of Shane cuz IMO PW lost his fight to Sergio Martinez...

discuss

ULT WARRIOR408
02-24-2010, 02:42 PM
How they gonna have Chad Dawson ahead of Arthur Abraham?That aint right.Oh and the Punisher did win that fight by about 5 or 6 rounds.But Martinez fought a great fight though.

2009mvp
02-24-2010, 04:19 PM
I can buy Williams ahead of Mosley, if only because of Mosley's inactivity. Like it or not Williams has beaten some solid competition and unless you were scoring based on Jim Lampley's Martinez admiration, I think he definitely won that fight.

As for Dawson/Abraham I guess it helps Dawson that he was able to cruise against the same Glen Johnson who put a whupping on Yusef Mack a few weeks ago. I personally think he's the real deal and could very well be in the top 5 right now, but it'll be nice to see him against someone his own age when he gets Pascal. I don't think I'd put up much of an argument that Abraham could be higher though.

Juanma is the only questionable one on first glance. Then again, I'd have a hard time putting Calderon, Donaire, Gamboa or Caballero ahead of him, so I guess he's a solid choice.

jetsforever
02-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Im alright with that list. Klitschko being on is questionable for me because I'm sure they could have included someonelse in a more legitamate division

Ray_R
03-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Im satisfied with it.Nothing really jumps out at me